Fox News Poll: Top Five Democrats Each Lead Trump Head To Head

9,247 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JXL
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Our society votes for Chief Executive of the States, not a priest. It's as it should be.
What happened to all of the evangelicals who claimed a president of high morals and character was paramount to the office?
I'm guessing they took a look at the available Democrats, and realized Trump, for all his faults, was better than any of the Democrats.

And they are right.
Oh, compromised morals and family values.

Compared to higher taxes , foreign wars and open borders....yeah I will settle for compromised morals .
J.R.
TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Our society votes for Chief Executive of the States, not a priest. It's as it should be.
What happened to all of the evangelicals who claimed a president of high morals and character was paramount to the office?
Now, this is what I just cannot get my head around. How in the world do "Evangelicals" support a morally bankrupt individual as POTUS? I see it daily and I just don't understand how those folks square it. Let's hear from the Evangelicals on this board.
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

I'm guessing they took a look at the available Democrats, and realized Trump, for all his faults, was better than any of the Democrats.

And they are right.

Compared to higher taxes , foreign wars and open borders....yeah I will settle for compromised morals .
It shouldn't be and either/or choice.
Canada2017
TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

Shouldn't be....but it clearly is .
Waco1947
Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

Why? Hundreds of other solutions.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.
Would you seriously argue Hillary Clinton was a moral exemplar?
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

chuckle

Go back to sleep......'minister'.
Osodecentx
J.R. said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Now, this is what I just cannot get my head around. How in the world do "Evangelicals" support a morally bankrupt individual as POTUS? I see it daily and I just don't understand how those folks square it. Let's hear from the Evangelicals on this board.
I voted for the cleanest shirt in the pile of dirty laundry.
Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

I agree
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.
No I don't think she is a moral exemplar. Unfortunately, Trump pales in comparison. I still find it interesting evangelicals, whose mantra has been morals and family values, have eschewed their compass and principles to embrace the likes of Trump.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.
No I don't think she is a moral exemplar. Unfortunately, Trump pales in comparison. I still find it interesting evangelicals, whose mantra has been morals and family values, have eschewed their compass and principles to embrace the likes of Trump.
So it's a matter of personal choice. It should be obvious that those who preferred Hillary voted for her, and those who found Trump more moral than Hillary voted for him/

I hope you are not demanding your personal beliefs be imposed on everyone else?

That would be immoral.
william
rough day for bootyfudge.....

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/21/pete-buttigieg-black-lives-matter-protesters-ebof-vpx.cnn

- KKM
POE.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
william said:

rough day for bootyfudge.....

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/21/pete-buttigieg-black-lives-matter-protesters-ebof-vpx.cnn

- KKM

What a pandering, spineless little s h I t he has turned out to be.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.
So it's a matter of personal choice. It should be obvious that those who preferred Hillary voted for her, and those who found Trump more moral than Hillary voted for him/

That would be immoral.
I didn't vote for either of them. I thought it would be immoral if I did.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Canada2017 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

really? I remember the choice being between 2 and people chose the lesser of the two evils in their mind...
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

That would be immoral.
As a scientist, you understand that not voting for either major party candidate still gives one of them an advantage, right?
Waco1947
Canada 17 "Go back to sleep"

How does one dialogue with such dismissiveness?
Is your intent to shut me up, continue dialogue or prove me wrong or brag to your friends that you " owned or destroyed a liberal."
Maybe another choice?
But you did not succeed.
Or is it that you really have no rational thoughts based on dialogue, wisdom, fact, or logic?
BaylorOkie
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

That would be immoral.
I respect that.

I decided that a vote for a 3rd party or no vote was a vote for Clinton, who, in my opinion, like Trump, is a despicable human being. So I voted Trump because he would at least represent many issues as I would want them to be, although I believe he has very little moral compass.

I have a huge problem with Christians that are stepping beyond the business side of things and aligning with Trump the person and, if not outright defending, at least downplaying his immoral attributes. Franklin Graham is someone that I believe is stepping over the line into the gray area where it at least seems like he is doing this.

I think Trump probably has at least a few redeeming qualities. For example, he seems genuine in his respect for our military and police. But overall, we know what he is. He certainly doesn't try to hide it.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

According to dt supporters here we did not elect the most religious person but a president so apply the same to HRC. She was the most competent
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

According to dt supporters here we did not elect the most religious person but a president so apply the same to HRC. She was the most competent
You believe Hillary was the "most competent" candidate. Alright then, cite her relevant accomplishments as Senator and/or Secretary of State, which demonstrate her competency for the office of President.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

You believe Hillary was the "most competent" candidate. Alright then, cite her relevant accomplishments as Senator and/or Secretary of State, which demonstrate her competency for the office of President.
Hillary Clinton was a quitter her whole career. She never finished anything she started.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

Hillary Clinton was a quitter her whole career. She never finished anything she started.
I'd like to see Waco's answer. Certainly at least some of the 62 million people who voted for her believed she was competent.
Waco1947
HRC was not a quitter. Women's Right start to finish.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

That's a cause, not an accomplishment or qualification.

And for many of us, HRC was a bigot. Worse enough than Trump to give him the win.
TexasScientist
BaylorOkie said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

That would be immoral.
I respect that.

I decided that a vote for a 3rd party or no vote was a vote for Clinton, who, in my opinion, like Trump, is a despicable human being. So I voted Trump because he would at least represent many issues as I would want them to be, although I believe he has very little moral compass.

I have a huge problem with Christians that are stepping beyond the business side of things and aligning with Trump the person and, if not outright defending, at least downplaying his immoral attributes. Franklin Graham is someone that I believe is stepping over the line into the gray area where it at least seems like he is doing this.

I think Trump probably has at least a few redeeming qualities. For example, he seems genuine in his respect for our military and police. But overall, we know what he is. He certainly doesn't try to hide it.
I can respect your position and explanation. I had hoped Trump, after being elected, he would have taken the position serious, given it the respect it deserves, and conducted himself in a professional and presidential manner. I have a problem with essentially what you do. All of these so called Christians that faun over him and defend his behavior unapologetically. I can't help but believe those same individuals, until Trump, insisted that to even be qualified for the office, the candidate must have high moral convictions and "family values." As soon as Trump received the nomination, for some before, they abandoned their proclaimed principles and values, threw them out the window, to embrace the "means justifies the end."
Oldbear83
From where I sit, Trump's supporters are praising him for his actions as President, not for his personal life.

It's pretty hypocritical to pretend the opposite.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

That's a cause, not an accomplishment or qualification.

And for many of us, HRC was a bigot. Worse enough than Trump to give him the win.
. It's like yelling "Wall!" A slogan or accomplishment. "No nukes in NK!" More yelling.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

From where I sit, Trump's supporters are praising him for his actions as President, not for his personal life.

It's pretty hypocritical to pretend the opposite.
and that is a sad, sad thing.
quash
TexasScientist said:

BaylorOkie said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

That would be immoral.
I respect that.

I can respect your position and explanation. I had hoped Trump, after being elected, he would have taken the position serious, given it the respect it deserves, and conducted himself in a professional and presidential manner. I have a problem with essentially what you do. All of these so called Christians that faun over him and defend his behavior unapologetically. I can't help but believe those same individuals, until Trump, insisted that to even be qualified for the office, the candidate must have high moral convictions and "family values." As soon as Trump received the nomination, for some before, they abandoned their proclaimed principles and values, threw them out the window, to embrace the "means justifies the end."
I had hoped the job would change the man.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
" I can respect your position and explanation. I had hoped Trump, after being elected, he would have taken the position serious, given it the respect it deserves, and conducted himself in a professional and presidential manner. I have a problem with essentially what you do. All of these so called Christians that faun over him and defend his behavior unapologetically. I can't help but believe those same individuals, until Trump, insisted that to even be qualified for the office, the candidate must have high moral convictions and "family values." As soon as Trump received the nomination, for some before, they abandoned their proclaimed principles and values, threw them out the window, to embrace the "means justifies the end."
I had no hope he would change. The pretzel Christians here saddens me. Justifying his idiocy.
Waco1947
TexasScientist
quash said:

TexasScientist said:

BaylorOkie said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

CutTheTVoff said:

And they are right.

That would be immoral.
I respect that.

I had hoped the job would change the man.
I agree.
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

The Trump political cult is a product of many things, including
1 racism,
2 nativism,
3 social dominance behavior,
4 death anxiety,
5malignant sexism,
6anti-intellectualism,
7 Christian nationalism,
8 political sadism,
9 white privilege,
10 individually cathartic and identity-reinforcing power of violence, a
11 decline in civic literacy, a
12 failing educational system,
13 economic inequality, a
14 society drunk on spectacle and distraction,
15 a social democracy under siege, and
16 an irrational lust for revenge.
Trumpism in action is right-wing authoritarianism unleashed in its crudest form."
Chauncey DeVega
Just a reminder
fadskier
Doc Holliday said:

Everyday, I am thankful that she did not win.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

1 racism,
2 nativism,
4 death anxiety,
5malignant sexism,
6anti-intellectualism,
7 Christian nationalism,
8 political sadism,
9 white privilege,
Trumpism in action is right-wing authoritarianism unleashed in its crudest form."
Chauncey DeVega
Just a reminder
1. Nope, you're lying...Obama was that for 8 years
2. so what..that's a good thing...just Sweden and Denmark
3. huh
4. how so?
5. again, how so?
6. he's smarter than you
7. This country was founded on that...right or wrong, but being a Christina just means being a nice person...you should try it
8. huh?
9. false...again
10. you're talking about the Dems and Antifa now
11. oh please....that's been going on since LBJ
12. based on what evidence? Was it passing when Clinton or Obama was in office? How were those Arkansas and Chicago schools?
13. that not a president's fault...it's an individual's fault
14. again, that's not a president's fault
15. how so?
16. I'll give you this as a possibility...or maybe he just doesn't let people walk all over him.

You however, blame him for everything wrong in this country.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
TexasScientist
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

1 racism,
2 nativism,
4 death anxiety,
5malignant sexism,
6anti-intellectualism,
7 Christian nationalism,
8 political sadism,
9 white privilege,
Chauncey DeVega
Just a reminder
1. Nope, you're lying...Obama was that for 8 years
2. so what..that's a good thing...just Sweden and Denmark
3. huh
4. how so?
5. again, how so?
6. he's smarter than you
7. This country was founded on that...right or wrong, but being a Christina just means being a nice person...you should try it
8. huh?
9. false...again
10. you're talking about the Dems and Antifa now
11. oh please....that's been going on since LBJ
12. based on what evidence? Was it passing when Clinton or Obama was in office? How were those Arkansas and Chicago schools?
13. that not a president's fault...it's an individual's fault
14. again, that's not a president's fault
15. how so?
16. I'll give you this as a possibility...or maybe he just doesn't let people walk all over him.

You however, blame him for everything wrong in this country.
7. This country was founded on that ...
Wrong, the Christian church and the state are not one and the same.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.