Horowitz Report coming by Dec 9th

17,861 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

If Horowitz didn't find anything...then why did he refer the ENTIRE chain of command of Obama's FBI for further investigation?

I'm not saying he didn't find anything. I'm accusing you of cherry-picking and ignoring the summation of findings.

You. Are. Lying.
What am I ignoring specifically?
The summative finding.

There is no evidence of bias. The probe WAS justified.

You're over here jerking off to the issues of problems with FISA court applications (which is complete bad faith because you only give a **** when it's pasty white guys getting caught, Carter Page's name was Muhammed, you'd be singing a different song and we all know it).

But none of that had any effect on the fact that the report said the probe was warranted and there was no evidence of political bias.
The 'probe' might have been narrowly justified (low threshold to start these things) to sign the first FISA warrant.

What you are conveniently leaving out from the SUMMARY is that the next 2-3 were illegally signed due to the two targets being CLEARED of any wrongdoing. So why did they continue to SPY? That is the big question?
Why did Comey & McCabe continue to push for the Dossier to be used when their very own Obama CIA told them it was bogus. Why did Comey hire all radical Trump haters to investigate?

There are still a lot of unanswered questions, for either side to spike the ball is ridiculous at this point but if we are using football references, Durham is in the Redzone 1st & Goal and the Deep state has no timeouts left.

I'm not holding my breath as even Barr said it's a very high standard to prosecute something like this w/ a fair DOJ.
whiterock
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

If Horowitz didn't find anything...then why did he refer the ENTIRE chain of command of Obama's FBI for further investigation?

I'm not saying he didn't find anything. I'm accusing you of cherry-picking and ignoring the summation of findings.

You. Are. Lying.
At Langley, we used to joke, only half in jest: "Don't listen to your own propaganda; you might start to believe it." You are deep in the danger zone.

It's true that none of the conspirators stated they acted on political bias. But the summation is an incredibly damning list, 17 items long, of malfeasance and outright illegality. Horowitz made it clear that everyone who touched the dossier is in jeopardy. And they should be. Calling that intelligence is like calling Snoopy a fighter ace.

Facts are now clear: partisan bureaucrats usurped the powers of their office to contrive an investigation of an opposing political candidate, and when that failed, to contrive a special counsel investigation of a sitting POTUS, all without a shred of probable cause. Impeachment is going to fail. Spectacularly. The resulting backlash, legally and politically, is going to be profound.

I advise bracing to face reality.

Doc Holliday
Listen to these treasonous media hacks spout DNC lies.

riflebear
n/a
riflebear
Doc Holliday
Mueller knew almost immediately that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. None.
And yet he let half of the country believe that our president was an agent of a foreign power for almost two years.
While relying on a fraudulently renewed FISA warrant to enable more digging.

Biggest crock of **** in history.

I hope Mueller and SC members are investigated as well.
riflebear
Doc Holliday said:

Mueller knew almost immediately that there was no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia. None.
And yet he let half of the country believe that our president was an agent of a foreign power for almost two years.

Exactly - all his radical lib lawyers knew if they kept it going through 2018 the Dems & the Press could keep the Russia Collusion / Trump is a Russian Agent narrative going to help them in the mid terms and it worked. And w/ that we now have this fake impeachment saga that never would have happened. The irony is the Dems might just go too far and help push Trump pass the finish line again in 2020. Everything usually backfires so hopefully it will again.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Exactly - all his radical lib lawyers knew if they kept it going through 2018 the Dems & the Press could keep the Russia Collusion / Trump is a Russian Agent narrative going to help them in the mid terms and it worked. And w/ that we now have this fake impeachment saga that never would have happened. The irony is the Dems might just go too far and help push Trump pass the finish line again in 2020. Everything usually backfires so hopefully it will again.
He wants the impeachment hoax to go to the Senate. There's no better way of exposing stupidity than giving idiots a platform to broadcast their insanity to the world. Poll numbers are already shifting in Trump's favor because of this farce - a Senate trial (which will force the real criminals to testify) will only accelerate that trend.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

You. Are. Lying.
What am I ignoring specifically?
The summative finding.

There is no evidence of bias. The probe WAS justified.

You're over here jerking off to the issues of problems with FISA court applications (which is complete bad faith because you only give a **** when it's pasty white guys getting caught, Carter Page's name was Muhammed, you'd be singing a different song and we all know it).

But none of that had any effect on the fact that the report said the probe was warranted and there was no evidence of political bias.
Durham disagrees with the conclusion because he has evidence of bias.

Horowitz couldn't prove it. That doesn't mean he exonerated and said the probe was justified. He said no such thing.

An FBI lawyer created fraudulent evidence to keep investigating Carter Page and you don't think this is a big deal.

Now that Durham is digging, you're going eventually find out exactly how the coordinated outside of Horowitz purview.

Watch this video:
riflebear
whiterock
It is hard to fathom that Democrats cannot see the breath-taking irony of the situation: Russia Collusion was based on what has been conclusively proven to be fabricated probable cause despite being the basis of a full-bore multi-agency investigation of political opponents which continued after those opponents actually assumed office and which not only failed to uncover any corroborated evidence of the underlying charge but actually uncovered repeated, consistent exculpatory evidence. Yet here we sit today watching Democrats howl in outrage and rush to impeach this same political opponent for merely asking the Ukrainian head of state if he could look into the possibility that a US official actually did what he was caught on tape publicly bragging about: leveraging US Aid to Ukraine to force the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating a company on which the son of the US official happened to be a board director, the context being that the son had no experience in Ukraine or oil & gas or anything remotely relevant whatsoever and was manifestly hired because his family relationship to that US official would afford exactly the kind of external pressure the US official in question was taped bragging about.

Joe Biden allowed a corrupt Ukranian oligiarch, via latter's oil/gas company, to rent the power of the office of VPOTUS for personal protection, in exchange for $80k/month to the son of VPOTUS. Biden actually did what Trump is being impeached for, and he did it for PERSONAL gain (taking care of a ne'er-do-well son), where as a POTUS actually does have statutory responsibility to investigate that the kind of corruption Biden engaged in.

The seeds of rage: Democrats can investigate Republicans whenever they want to for anything they want to, because Republicans are, by definition, deplorable. Republicans, on the other hand, cannot utter a syllable of inquiry about what Democrats have done, because it is illegal to investigate political opponents and, of course, Republicans are deplorable so just shut up please. After decades of watching college social justice warriors drive from campus any viewpoint which diverges from political correctness, we now see exactly that same dynamic emerging in national politics. Agree with Democrats, or be driven from the process.

And they think we will stand for that.
They're infuriated that we are pushing back.
Just amazing. And sad, to realize that we do not have a partner in social contract.
For them, it's social justice or nothing.

Doc Holliday
Well said
ValhallaBear
"He's right, I was wrong," Comey told "Fox News Sunday" about how the FBI used the FISA system, adding that

"...I was overconfident in the procedures that the FBI and Justice had built over 20 years. I thought they were robust enough. It's incredibly hard to get a FISA. I was overconfident in those because he's right, there was real sloppiness. Seventeen things that either should have been in the applications or at least discussed and characterized differently. It was not acceptable, so he's right, I was wrong."

Too late ******..you're accountable

riflebear
Comey is a moron. His last comments at the end are just shocking at how he tries to spin this.

riflebear
Hmmmm

Supposedly in Aug 2016 he briefed Harry Reid on the dossier yet testified he didn't see it much later. This just got interesting.

riflebear
I don't think he ever thought Barr & Durham would happen. They just continued to lie over and over again helping the media push a false narrative to damage our President.

Doc Holliday
Durham apparently looking at Brennan's communications.
riflebear
One of the only liberal journalists I respect because he calls out both sides and seems to be fair in his criticisms of both Trump/GOP and liberals.

riflebear

Osodecentx
riflebear said:

Can't find another source confirming retirement
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

She's stepping down from her appointment as presiding officer of the FISA court, ostensibly for health reasons.

That does not necessarily mean she is resigning from the DC Circuit. The FISA court is a subset of the DC Circuit.

I can't find a report which indicates whether her "retirement" is from FISA only, or from the DC circuit entirely.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

riflebear said:

She's stepping down from her appointment as presiding officer of the FISA court, ostensibly for health reasons.

That does not necessarily mean she is resigning from the DC Circuit. The FISA court is a subset of the DC Circuit.

I can't find a report which indicates whether her "retirement" is from FISA only, or from the DC circuit entirely.
thanks
corncob pipe
It was all a big hoax. They were spied on, the campaign was spied on.....and now we found out they're bunch of dirty cops paid for by the DNC, paid for by Hillary Clinton. They did a phony dossier, they used a dossier for FISA and the top judge is very much involved...
riflebear
You know it's bad when the Post is calling out Maddow. Unfortunately that's where most of our lib posters get their news so I think their heads might explode seeing they were lied to for 3 years but I don't think they even care since it did damage anyway and spread hate for the GOP & Trump.

riflebear
It's amazing how many times this stuff was thrown all over the media to damage Trump and so many used it on this site as well (and still do). What's even more amazing is the countless times Schiff has lied to the press over the past 3 years on several different topics and yet they just keep allowing him to have a platform on their networks never calling him out on his lies. It's incredible.

riflebear
Biden & Pelosi's sons making bank off of Ukraine. Nothing to see here.

whiterock
But, wait....Trump almost invested his own money in Russia! That's way worse, isn't it?

I mean, it's one thing to make an honest wage using family political connections to protect and promote foreign interests, but actually engaging in capitalism abroad to make a profit? In foreign trade, no less! The horror!!

riflebear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.