Horowitz Report coming by Dec 9th

18,025 Views | 236 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by riflebear
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BrooksBearLives said:

How's this nutjob **** going? Rifle? Doc? You okay, guys?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barrs-handpicked-prosecutor-tells-inspector-general-he-cant-back-right-wing-theory-that-russia-case-was-us-intelligence-setup/2019/12/04/17e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

Excellent. You're back to tell us what to believe.

Welcome.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
cinque
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

TLDR.

Trump has committed impeachable crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. Joe Trailerpark in Pennsylvania's understanding of that doesn't make it any less of a fact.
Strzok - is that you?
The IG report exonerated Peter Strzok. Trump owes him an apology.
Make Racism Wrong Again
HuMcK
whiterock
BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Whatever the SpyGate Plotters or Mueller thought his SC investigation was going to do, what it **ACTUALLY** did was STRIP AWAY the hoax justification for the SPYING ON TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN.

The stripping away of that hoax cover story for all of the spying on Trump's campaign...and his transition team...and then his Presidency itself....is what DIRECTLY LED to this FISA IG report we are are now waiting for to be released.

I think you're going to be really disappointed, won't admit it, and then slip further down the rabbit hole to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Meanwhile, our President gets away with trampling the constitution because of supporters like you.
you're going to be disappointed on impeachment. It's by design a bi-partisan process, meaning you have to convince the other side. In this case, you haven't, because you can't, because A) the only direct evidence (from Ambassador Sondland) exonerates POTUS of the charge, B) there's nothing wrong with withholding aid (happens all the time) for any number of reasons, C) withholding evidence pending resolution of corruption is statutory grounds for doing so, D) the involvement of US officials in the apparent corruption is an aggravating factor, and E) the Democrats have already established precedent that obtaining derogatory information from foreign sources is acceptable campaign activity (see Dossier, Steele; and Chalupa, Alexandra).

Not interested in social contract where law exonerates you (see Clinton govt emails under subpoena) and contrives against me (see the entire Russiagate affair and now Ukrainegate).

So tired of arguing about it, too. You guys are living in a dream world if you think we are on board for this nonsense.

Lol. We know Republicans, after years of accusing the Democrats of worshipping Obama, have completely sold out to the cult of Trump.

No way he's forced out by the Senate -despite his VERY OBVIOUS guilt.

But he will be impeached by the House because he IS guilty. And no BS investigations into Fusion GPS will change the fact that he is corrupt and got caught extorting Ukraine for political help.
I spent a couple of hours Saturday with a member of Congress. Pelosi is in a huge bind here. This is a disaster. Her base demands it, but independents and/or battleground districts/states are not buying it. The gamble was that the hearings would move the needle. In fact, polling has moved against them across the board....no GOP support, and all the districts they recaptured in 2018 mid-terms and several battleground states won by POTUS are seething at Democrats for doing nothing but going after Trump. As it stands now, the House flips and Trump builds on his 2016 victory. We're talking Trump with 6-point margins ahead of the field throughout the Great Lakes states he won last time. And public polls are widely showing Trump pollin mid-30's with blacks. That's by itself fatal. Dems cannot mathematically win if a GOP candidate gets double digit support in the black community

So you can believe your truth. That's what social justice warriors do. But you've lost the argument with independents because you have no case, and you've lost your argument with Republicans because we're sick & tired of the double standard.

And you are wrong about "BS investigations. " DOJ/OIG claims rampant bias and malfeasances did not corrupt the investigations into Trump and his campaign. But, exactly as I predicted above, Durham disagrees, in no small part because the origins of the fraud lie outside DOJ. (link)

Horowitz has a stellar reputation, so I will give him benefit of the doubt that his conclusions are seeking to retain punishment in-house....retirements, reassignments, reprimands....in order to maintain public confidence in the DOJ and FBI. To say that such a viewpoint is out of touch is a bit of an understatement. Partisan bureaucrats in the Obama administration usurped the powers of their office to contrive an investigation of a candidate of an opposing political party, and when that failed, they doubled down to contrive an investigation of a sitting POTUS, despite that at every step all the information uncovered was consistently exculpatory. That will not pass without retribution. Nor should it.

THAT is why Pelosi is tilting at the impeachment windmill. If does it, she pays a huge price in 2020; but if she doesn't, it will massively dispirit her base. So the play here is to keep the crazies (like you ) fired up for 2020 and hope she can win back enough of the independents. In the meantime, it is a distraction ploy from the release of the DOJ/OIG report which allows Democrats to portray the looming Durham investigation as just part of Trump's corruption of government. Problem is, it isn't working.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi-over-intrusive-probe-of-trump-campaign-in-wake-of-fisa-report?fbclid=IwAR1ChgxJM58EwMSS4Tekn9sssj9DZ0dlBA-EbL1QLZDSBPfxYPH1KRgu6e8

TLDR.

Trump has committed impeachable crimes beyond a reasonable doubt. Joe Trailerpark in Pennsylvania's understanding of that doesn't make it any less of a fact.
Probably a wise decision to save it for later. When it blows up in your face (i.e. impeachment fails badly and indictments of Obama admin officials start rolling in), you might want to come back and read it then.

Or you could wait & read it 12 months from now when you're trying to figure out how Trump won again and recaptured the House.

whiterock
cinque said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

TLDR.

Strzok - is that you?
The IG report exonerated Peter Strzok. Trump owes him an apology.
Dude, you are living in a dream world. Take a moment and familiarize yourself with the details.

whiterock
riflebear said:

How many libs on here (many in this thread) kept saying the Dossier was real 2-3 years ago and mocking Trump for pee pee tapes, etc. Oops

Also many libs mocked Nunes - he was right all along too.

Comey knew it was BS the moment he read it. Any intel professional could see that....Ned & First Reader simple.

Just bedrock professionalism: 2nd hand reporting is not intelligence. You do not bring something back tot he station like the Steele Dossier, write it up, and hit the send button for direct dissem to the intel community. You don't waste your time on it at all. The Steele dossier is entirely 3rd & 4th hand stuff at best. and then there is the sensationalism of it. Read a few thousand raw intel reports. Then read the steele dossier. It's the difference between reading a science textbook at a comic book.

Intel is when your source SAT IN THE MEETING and then gave you the details on the meeting. If your source TALKED TO SOMEONE who sat in the meeting, the results of the meeting are not intelligence...the intelligence is the reaction of the person your source talked to. You cannot just take a 2nd hand (or worse) account of a meeting and write it up as though your source was in the meeting.

Steele allegedly got abouty $750K for the Dossier. I cannot wait for the Democrats to hurry up & get their nominee. I know folks abroad. I can make a few phone calls & trips. I can write a dossier on anyone, and I mean anyone. Just tell me who. What a great business opportunity!!!
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Fox called his ass out and said he was never invited.

He's a liar. He also lied about playing college basketball.
HuMcK
whiterock said:

riflebear said:

How many libs on here (many in this thread) kept saying the Dossier was real 2-3 years ago and mocking Trump for pee pee tapes, etc. Oops

Comey knew it was BS the moment he read it. Any intel professional could see that....Ned & First Reader simple.

Just bedrock professionalism: 2nd hand reporting is not intelligence. You do not bring something back tot he station like the Steele Dossier, write it up, and hit the send button for direct dissem to the intel community. You don't waste your time on it at all. The Steele dossier is entirely 3rd & 4th hand stuff at best. and then there is the sensationalism of it. Read a few thousand raw intel reports. Then read the steele dossier. It's the difference between reading a science textbook at a comic book.

Intel is when your source SAT IN THE MEETING and then gave you the details on the meeting. If your source TALKED TO SOMEONE who sat in the meeting, the results of the meeting are not intelligence...the intelligence is the reaction of the person your source talked to. You cannot just take a 2nd hand (or worse) account of a meeting and write it up as though your source was in the meeting.

Steele allegedly got abouty $750K for the Dossier. I cannot wait for the Democrats to hurry up & get their nominee. I know folks abroad. I can make a few phone calls & trips. I can write a dossier on anyone, and I mean anyone. Just tell me who. What a great business opportunity!!!
What about the email where Don Jr was offered the "support of Russia and it's government for [his] father" and enthusiastically accepted, is that intel? Or how about the email Butina's bf sent claiming he helped set up "a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key [Republican] leaders through, of all conduits, the [NRA]", would that count as intel as well? Perhaps you think Manafort's strategy meetings with a known Russian intel operative while other Russian operatives ran an info-op in support of Trump is just a strange coincidence? None of that intel came from Steele either (although it is consistent with the broad strokes of what he alleged, especially Manafort), so I don't need his reporting to tell me what is plain to see, which is that Trump/Republicans engaged in some seriously suspicious behavior involving contacts with Russians in relation to the 2016 campaign, and that behavior undoubtedly deserved/s further investigation.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

If you did your homework you would know this is not true. He was never booked but several invited him on yesterday to question all his inconsistencies. I'd bet u a lot of money he won't do it.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

What about the email where Don Jr was offered the "support of Russia and it's government for [his] father" and enthusiastically accepted, is that intel? Or how about the email Butina's bf sent claiming he helped set up "a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin and key [Republican] leaders through, of all conduits, the [NRA]", would that count as intel as well? Perhaps you think Manafort's strategy meetings with a known Russian intel operative while other Russian operatives ran an info-op in support of Trump is just a strange coincidence? None of that intel came from Steele either (although it is consistent with the broad strokes of what he alleged, especially Manafort), so I don't need his reporting to tell me what is plain to see, which is that Trump/Republicans engaged in some seriously suspicious behavior involving contacts with Russians in relation to the 2016 campaign, and that behavior undoubtedly deserved/s further investigation.
BrooksBearLives
whiterock said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

Whatever the SpyGate Plotters or Mueller thought his SC investigation was going to do, what it **ACTUALLY** did was STRIP AWAY the hoax justification for the SPYING ON TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN.

The stripping away of that hoax cover story for all of the spying on Trump's campaign...and his transition team...and then his Presidency itself....is what DIRECTLY LED to this FISA IG report we are are now waiting for to be released.

I think you're going to be really disappointed, won't admit it, and then slip further down the rabbit hole to avoid admitting you were wrong.

Meanwhile, our President gets away with trampling the constitution because of supporters like you.
you're going to be disappointed on impeachment. It's by design a bi-partisan process, meaning you have to convince the other side. In this case, you haven't, because you can't, because A) the only direct evidence (from Ambassador Sondland) exonerates POTUS of the charge, B) there's nothing wrong with withholding aid (happens all the time) for any number of reasons, C) withholding evidence pending resolution of corruption is statutory grounds for doing so, D) the involvement of US officials in the apparent corruption is an aggravating factor, and E) the Democrats have already established precedent that obtaining derogatory information from foreign sources is acceptable campaign activity (see Dossier, Steele; and Chalupa, Alexandra).

Not interested in social contract where law exonerates you (see Clinton govt emails under subpoena) and contrives against me (see the entire Russiagate affair and now Ukrainegate).

So tired of arguing about it, too. You guys are living in a dream world if you think we are on board for this nonsense.

Lol. We know Republicans, after years of accusing the Democrats of worshipping Obama, have completely sold out to the cult of Trump.

No way he's forced out by the Senate -despite his VERY OBVIOUS guilt.

But he will be impeached by the House because he IS guilty. And no BS investigations into Fusion GPS will change the fact that he is corrupt and got caught extorting Ukraine for political help.
I spent a couple of hours Saturday with a member of Congress. Pelosi is in a huge bind here. This is a disaster. Her base demands it, but independents and/or battleground districts/states are not buying it. The gamble was that the hearings would move the needle. In fact, polling has moved against them across the board....no GOP support, and all the districts they recaptured in 2018 mid-terms and several battleground states won by POTUS are seething at Democrats for doing nothing but going after Trump. As it stands now, the House flips and Trump builds on his 2016 victory. We're talking Trump with 6-point margins ahead of the field throughout the Great Lakes states he won last time. And public polls are widely showing Trump pollin mid-30's with blacks. That's by itself fatal. Dems cannot mathematically win if a GOP candidate gets double digit support in the black community

So you can believe your truth. That's what social justice warriors do. But you've lost the argument with independents because you have no case, and you've lost your argument with Republicans because we're sick & tired of the double standard.

And you are wrong about "BS investigations. " DOJ/OIG claims rampant bias and malfeasances did not corrupt the investigations into Trump and his campaign. But, exactly as I predicted above, Durham disagrees, in no small part because the origins of the fraud lie outside DOJ. (link)

Horowitz has a stellar reputation, so I will give him benefit of the doubt that his conclusions are seeking to retain punishment in-house....retirements, reassignments, reprimands....in order to maintain public confidence in the DOJ and FBI. To say that such a viewpoint is out of touch is a bit of an understatement. Partisan bureaucrats in the Obama administration usurped the powers of their office to contrive an investigation of a candidate of an opposing political party, and when that failed, they doubled down to contrive an investigation of a sitting POTUS, despite that at every step all the information uncovered was consistently exculpatory. That will not pass without retribution. Nor should it.

THAT is why Pelosi is tilting at the impeachment windmill. If does it, she pays a huge price in 2020; but if she doesn't, it will massively dispirit her base. So the play here is to keep the crazies (like you ) fired up for 2020 and hope she can win back enough of the independents. In the meantime, it is a distraction ploy from the release of the DOJ/OIG report which allows Democrats to portray the looming Durham investigation as just part of Trump's corruption of government. Problem is, it isn't working.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-blasts-fbi-over-intrusive-probe-of-trump-campaign-in-wake-of-fisa-report?fbclid=IwAR1ChgxJM58EwMSS4Tekn9sssj9DZ0dlBA-EbL1QLZDSBPfxYPH1KRgu6e8

TLDR.

Probably a wise decision to save it for later. When it blows up in your face (i.e. impeachment fails badly and indictments of Obama admin officials start rolling in), you might want to come back and read it then.

Or you could wait & read it 12 months from now when you're trying to figure out how Trump won again and recaptured the House.

Yawn. I get it. You know lots of rich powerful corrupt people. Big whoop. You can still be wrong. And you are.

It's obvious that Durham's report is 100% politically motivated and I'm willing to bet it is STILL going to be a nothingburger. Because there's nothing there.

Can we just skip to the part where you stop posting for a while in the hopes no one will remember the horrible takes you have?
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

LOL and then Adam Schiff turned it in to the FBI. He listened and then did the exact right thing. This was an example of MORAL behavior. Jesus you suck at this.
BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Wait. Now you give a **** about lying? You support Donald Trump.

Also, you've been lying about the content of this report since yesterday. The investigation was already under way when the Steele Dossier came to the fore. It's right there in black and white. You can't say it started it, because it was already happening.

You're either lying or just woefully misinformed.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

LOL and then Adam Schiff turned it in to the FBI. He listened and then did the exact right thing. This was an example of MORAL behavior. Jesus you suck at this.
I'm glad you keep praying before sending these by saying "Jesus".

The point is Don Jr was a private citizen who has NEVER been in politics - I think he gets. pass on knowing what to do and what not to w/ people coming to him w/ information at that time. You may not like that but it's just a fact.

The only person who 'sucks' at this is you Libs who literally ignore every piece of evidence that shows wrongdoing and corruption on your side. It's scary & sad.
riflebear
Barr was giving a great interview at a conference w/ the WSJ today.

Kept saying how poisonous our politics are on both sides. It takes time to do all of this and you can't label people criminals before gaining evidence etc etc. He blamed both GOP & Dems for doing similar things.

He said at the end of the day we're all protected - the Govt has to have "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" under DOJ standards before they indict anyone - and it's a pretty substantial hurdle. So no one will go to jail or be indicted unless that standard is met. You can't just not like someone and what they did and send them to jail - that's poisoning the system.

This statement is why I don't think the top crooks are going to go to jail, even though they've been all over TV showing the proof about how much they hate Trump.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

The investigation was already under way when the Steele Dossier came to the fore. It's right there in black and white. You can't say it started it, because it was already happening.

How do you justify McCabe & Comey arguing w/ the CIA about wanting to include the Dossier to the FISA when they were told it was bogus but they kept pushing for it to be used?

Then when the 2 being investigated under Trump showed they were exhonerated they held that info from the FISA court and kept getting warrants. Like it or not, that is a CRIME and why some think Comey & McCabe are still in trouble for signing the warrants knowing the evidence already showed they were innocent. That is flat out scary as a US Citizen - and something Hoover did in the past. Make up evidence and leave out evidence to go after people.

Not only that - Carter was working for the CIA & was cooperating at every step and they held back that info also in the FISA. And George even warned our govt about the Russians yet they kept spying on them when they already knew they were innocent. That is the only reason why I think someone could be in serious trouble - we will see. We have a long way to go but if this was the GOP doing it against a Dem President and his staff the press would have imploded in shock 3 years ago. Instead they kept feeding these lies in a press loop to go after our President and make America think he was a Russian agent. It's beyond pathetic and sickening.

The difference between us and you libs is if I found out Lyndsey Graham and Barr and GOP/Bush did this to Obama I would be pissed off and want people to face consequences. Libs flat out don't care and that's again - scary and sad.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

The point is Don Jr was a private citizen who has NEVER been in politics - I think he gets. pass on knowing what to do and what not to w/ people coming to him w/ information at that time. You may not like that but it's just a fact.

The only person who 'sucks' at this is you Libs who literally ignore every piece of evidence that shows wrongdoing and corruption on your side. It's scary & sad.
Y'know, your "he's dumb and inexperienced" argument isn't really playing like you think it would. And that would hold water RIGHT UP UNTIL HE SHARED IT WITH PAUL MANAFORT AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT ANYWAY.

You could say Don Jr. didn't know any better. You can't say that about Paul Manafort who was there -and who Don lied about being there until he was shown proof he was lying and then "suddenly remembered."

You are ****ing stupid if you actually believe this *****
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

The investigation was already under way when the Steele Dossier came to the fore. It's right there in black and white. You can't say it started it, because it was already happening.

How do you justify McCabe & Comey arguing w/ the CIA about wanting to include the Dossier to the FISA when they were told it was bogus but they kept pushing for it to be used?

Then when the 2 being investigated under Trump showed they were exhonerated they held that info from the FISA court and kept getting warrants. Like it or not, that is a CRIME and why some think Comey & McCabe are still in trouble for signing the warrants knowing the evidence already showed they were innocent. That is flat out scary as a US Citizen - and something Hoover did in the past. Make up evidence and leave out evidence to go after people.

Not only that - Carter was a CIA agent who was giving our govt Russian info and they held back that info also in the FISA. And George even warned our govt about the Russians yet they kept spying on them when they already knew they were innocent. That is the only reason why I think someone could be in serious trouble - we will see. We have a long way to go.
It doesn't matter. They would have gotten the FISA either way. You're arguing about things that literally didn't matter. They could have gotten the FISA court approval either way. You know how we know that? Because the report said so.

And spare me the bull**** hand-wringing over "beyond a reasonable doubt." You're arguing in bad faith yet again. You didn't care about that at all until this report. You didn't care one bit.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

Y'know, your "he's dumb and inexperienced" argument isn't really playing like you think it would. And that would hold water RIGHT UP UNTIL HE SHARED IT WITH PAUL MANAFORT AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT ANYWAY.

You could say Don Jr. didn't know any better. You can't say that about Paul Manafort who was there -and who Don lied about being there until he was shown proof he was lying and then "suddenly remembered."

I haven't been debating that, I don't know everything that happened in the tower but I do know Manafort was already under FBI investigation when he joined Trump's team. You think they would have warned the GOP President about this, right? Even Barr and most normal human beings in our govt believe they should have notified the President that there were Russians trying to contact people in his campaign. They warned Dems when there were spies - why not Trump. We've been over this 1000 times. You are going back to a Trump Tower meeting but completely ignoring this IG report. Sorry, but Mueller is gone - lets face reality & the facts that we are dealing w/ now. Last time I checked Trump Jr was proven 100% innocent and nothing happened. Move on.
riflebear
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Not only that - Carter was working for the CIA & was cooperating at every step and they held back that info also in the FISA. And George even warned our govt about the Russians yet they kept spying on them when they already knew they were innocent. That is the only reason why I think someone could be in serious trouble - we will see. We have a long way to go but if this was the GOP doing it against a Dem President and his staff the press would have imploded in shock 3 years ago. Instead they kept feeding these lies in a press loop to go after our President and make America think he was a Russian agent. It's beyond pathetic and sickening.

The difference between us and you libs is if I found out Lyndsey Graham and Barr and GOP/Bush did this to Obama I would be pissed off and want people to face consequences. Libs flat out don't care and that's again - scary and sad.
I noticed - you completely ignored this. You do know THIS IS what is being debated right now. The Mueller investigation is over. Quit trying to spin this and ignore the criminality and corruption from Obama down to his corrupt leadership in our govt agencies. If someone has been following this as closely as you have an you don't care about any of this then I can't help you. You've proven your partisanship goes beyond any ethics or morals you had left. I feel sorry for you - honestly. Now, back to the real debate - I dare you to read the entire IG report and come back and say no big deal.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

riflebear said:

I haven't been debating that, I don't know everything that happened in the tower but I do know Manafort was already under FBI investigation when he joined Trump's team. You think they would have warned the GOP President about this, right? Even Barr and most normal human beings in our govt believe they should have notified the President that there were Russians trying to contact people in his campaign. They warned Dems when there were spies - why not Trump. We've been over this 1000 times. You are going back to a Trump Tower meeting but completely ignoring this IG report. Sorry, but Mueller is gone - lets face reality & the facts that we are dealing w/ now. Last time I checked Trump Jr was proven 100% innocent and nothing happened. Move on.
You're kidding, right? You seriously don't think anyone warned Trump about Manafort?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, you think the Mueller report proved Trump Jr. innocent? You have to be ****ing kidding me. Seriously. He's not at ALL innocent. They just didn't indict him. He lied -and was caught lying- multiple times in the course of the investigation. He lied to congress -which is against the law. Don Jr. told friends he expected to be indicted at any moment.

Democrats just made the decision that putting a President's kid in jail was bad optics. They don't play by the same lack of standards Conservatives do.

I'm still laughing about you saying no one warned Trump about Manafort. That's bonkers on a number of levels. First, it's someone ELSE'S fault Trump didn't do due dilligence before hiring an obviously crooked *******? And secondly, he was ABSOLUTELY warned. Trump has been *****ing that he wasn't told by the FBI that Manafort was under investigation... sorry, but that's not the FBI's job.

Also, didn't you just talk about how you're innocent until proven guilty?

Besides, Trump cares about the FBI or anyone else right up to the point they stop being useful to him. He has no loyalty to anyone but Ivanka.
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

I noticed - you completely ignored this. You do know THIS IS what is being debated right now. The Mueller investigation is over. Quit trying to spin this and ignore the criminality and corruption from Obama down to his corrupt leadership in our govt agencies. If someone has been following this as closely as you have an you don't care about any of this then I can't help you. You've proven your partisanship goes beyond any ethics or morals you had left. I feel sorry for you - honestly. Now, back to the real debate - I dare you to read the entire IG report and come back and say no big deal.

What? YOu were the one making the argument that this report said something that it didn't. YOU were the one who was wrong. I was just pointing it out. I never brought up Obama once. You're the obsessed one who can't stop talking about it.

Obama corrupt. ***** With this President, you call OBAMA corrupt? You're broken.
riflebear
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

riflebear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

What? YOu were the one making the argument that this report said something that it didn't. YOU were the one who was wrong. I was just pointing it out. I never brought up Obama once. You're the obsessed one who can't stop talking about it.

Obama corrupt. ***** With this President, you call OBAMA corrupt? You're broken.
You literally make no sense.

Which President asked his CIA FBI DOJ leadership to investigate and spy on Trump then lie to the FISA court about it when all the evidence they had was clear? They did it 2-3 more times after they knew. Which President lied about his SOS having a private server then telling his DOJ to not go after her knowing she destroyed evidence that was under subpoena. If Trump had done this the Dems would have hung him off the Washington Monument by now.

Yes, Trump brags a bunch and says everything is amazing and huge and perfect. That's not corrupt, that's just an ego and a personality that is flawed. The Dem leadership is knowingly corrupt and dirty, there is a HUGE difference.
riflebear
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

fubar said:

So you guys are expecting to be vindicated on Monday? Or will that happen with Durham's report?
They're both connected to each other. Durham is reviewing the bulk of the crime.

Oh and Trump was vindicated when Mueller couldn't produce evidence of collusion.
If you're expecting Durham to be able to do what Horowitz could not, prepare yourselves to be disappointed:

Even the prosecutor personally selected by Attorney General Bill Barr to review the Russia probe couldn't find evidence to back up right-wing conspiracy theories about the origins of the investigation.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Connecticut US Attorney John Durham, whom Barr tapped in May to examine the origins of the Russia inquiry, said he doesn't have evidence to back up the allegation that the FBI planted an informant to "spy" on the Trump campaign.
He reportedly told that to Inspector General Michael Horowitz, Justice Department's independent watchdog, who is carrying out a separate investigation from Durham. Horowitz's long-awaited report on the Russia probe is expected on Monday.
Reports have suggested the inspector general's report will criticize the FBI's handling of some matters relating to the Russia probe, including the alleged falsification of a document by an FBI attorney in the wiretapping of a former Trump aide.
But Horowitz is also expected to broadly say the FBI met the bar to launch the investigation, and that federal law enforcement did not pursue the probe because of political bias against Trump.
The report is also supposed to discredit this idea that the FBI placed informants or spies within the Trump campaign. Trump and his GOP allies have claimed that law enforcement illegally "spied" on the campaign so it could launch an investigation to damage Trump. They argue that this makes the entire Russia investigation illegitimate, or in the president's parlance, "a hoax."
riflebear
riflebear
The only winner in this will be Page who will make a ton of money after his lawsuit is finished.

Osodecentx
House Dems Unveil Surefire Plan To Get Trump Reelected

WASHINGTON, D.C.House Democrats today announced a new plan to ensure Trump wins the White House again in 2020.

"We hereby unveil these articles of impeachment, which clearly lay out the undeniable fact that we will not win the White House back next year," said Rep. Jerry Nadler. "We have found Trump guilty of absolutely nothing, but we already started this whole process and it would look bad to back out now, so here we are."
"I declare here and now that Trump will be in the White House for at least another four years."
Some questioned if this was the best strategy, but Democrats pointed out that with four more years of Trump, they will be able to generate far more outrage than if they took back the White House. "It's a lot more fun to be extremists and scream at the sky for years and years instead of proposing policies that most Americans support and actually win elections."
https://babylonbee.com/news/house-dems-announce-trump-will-win-2020-election
Osodecentx
ABC News Reports Trump Nuked Entire World, Later Clarifies He Just Microwaved A Burrito

NEW YORK, NYA special ABC News report Friday stated that a deranged President Donald Trump nuked the entire world, flattening the entirety of civilization into a gooey nothingness, before later issuing a minor correction stating that he actually just microwaved a burrito.

ABC News reporter Brian Ross broke the erroneous story, describing in great detail how Trump had finally decided he'd had enough and launched over 4,000 nuclear warheads at every single country on the planet. The White House quickly disputed the story, however, pointing out that in reality, the only thing Trump had nuked was a microwavable burrito "for 90 seconds on High."
"We apologize for the minor error," an ABC News spokesperson said Monday after the clarification had been issued. "One of our reporters did seem to suggest that Donald Trump instigated a nuclear apocalypse, destroying nearly all of humanity, and we recognize that is a minor factual error when compared with the actual event that occurred, that being the simple microwaving of a frozen snack."
At publishing time, ABC News had reported that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was a Russian spy, before later clarifying that he had simply been seen purchasing a bottle of vodka.
https://babylonbee.com/news/abc-news-reports-trump-nuked-entire-world-later-clarifies-just-microwaved-burrito
BrooksBearLives
riflebear said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

fubar said:

So you guys are expecting to be vindicated on Monday? Or will that happen with Durham's report?
They're both connected to each other. Durham is reviewing the bulk of the crime.

Oh and Trump was vindicated when Mueller couldn't produce evidence of collusion.
If you're expecting Durham to be able to do what Horowitz could not, prepare yourselves to be disappointed:

Even the prosecutor personally selected by Attorney General Bill Barr to review the Russia probe couldn't find evidence to back up right-wing conspiracy theories about the origins of the investigation.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Connecticut US Attorney John Durham, whom Barr tapped in May to examine the origins of the Russia inquiry, said he doesn't have evidence to back up the allegation that the FBI planted an informant to "spy" on the Trump campaign.
He reportedly told that to Inspector General Michael Horowitz, Justice Department's independent watchdog, who is carrying out a separate investigation from Durham. Horowitz's long-awaited report on the Russia probe is expected on Monday.
Reports have suggested the inspector general's report will criticize the FBI's handling of some matters relating to the Russia probe, including the alleged falsification of a document by an FBI attorney in the wiretapping of a former Trump aide.
But Horowitz is also expected to broadly say the FBI met the bar to launch the investigation, and that federal law enforcement did not pursue the probe because of political bias against Trump.
The report is also supposed to discredit this idea that the FBI placed informants or spies within the Trump campaign. Trump and his GOP allies have claimed that law enforcement illegally "spied" on the campaign so it could launch an investigation to damage Trump. They argue that this makes the entire Russia investigation illegitimate, or in the president's parlance, "a hoax."

Barr is so out of order, here. He's a literal shill for Trump at this point.

Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

fubar said:

Oh good god BBL. Your boys tried to get Trump and they failed and you're butthurt because you know Democrats can't beat him.

Just like Dems said quid pro quo, bribery, extortion and now "muh abuse". You can't win legitimately.

You keep changing your narrative, bending the rules and attacking everyone who doesn't think like you. You can't handle Democracy.
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

fubar said:

You realize that Vladeck tweet cuts both ways.

This is the most important point, and one that's mostly lost in the discussion. I'm sure Obama wasn't the first president to put his finger on the electoral scale. As far as I know he was the first to actively sabotage a duly elected successor. That's a huge deal. It stabs right to the heart of constitutional democracy and the principle of the orderly transfer of power.
cinque
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

If you did your homework you would know this is not true. He was never booked but several invited him on yesterday to question all his inconsistencies. I'd bet u a lot of money he won't do it.
Chuckle, how do you know he was never booked?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Chuckle, how do you know he was never booked?
cinque
BrooksBearLives said:

riflebear said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

fubar said:

This is Barr's Goebbels act: make declarative statements unsupported by any facts that have the veneer of authority. He's nothing if not predictable.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
Cinque, BBl and all the other usual suspects did not read the report and they are spinning this with everything they can.

They get barking orders from people like Rachel Maddow who are intentionally lying about the report:

Ex.

The IG report confirms the FBI sent wired up multiple undercover spies to talk to Trump campaign members and secretly recorded them.

It's just embarrassing at this point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.