Aid in Puerto Rico was withheld to Make President Trump look bad.

1,974 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Booray
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Two more Puerto Rican cabinet officials have been fired by the governor after they could not (or refused) to disclose other secret warehouses throughout the island filled with supplies from the POTUS but hoarded away by crooked PR officials.

https://ktla.com/2020/01/19/2-more-puerto-rico-officials-fired-after-warehouse-filled-with-hurricane-maria-supplies-discovered/

Wonder what citizens down there would do to those officials?
Booray
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Your headline says it was intentionally done to make Trump look bad. Your Fox story does not. Care to explain? Linked the wrong story maybe?

Still doesn't go to motive.
There were warehouses full of aid that PR officials knew about when they said Trump was denying them aid. That's not an accident, miscalculation or honest error. Motive is established: They hid the supplies and ran to the media to lie about the President.

I hate the fact that you know what transpired but you're playing it off like it's not a big deal after you bashed Trump when this all went down.

I suspect the reason you won't say anything about FISA abuse outlined by Horowitz or any corruption on behalf of opposition to Trump is because you're actually fond of it.
You guys sure pick and choose when circumstantial evidence is "real evidence"
Remind me who was screeching that Drumpf hitler was not sending brown people supplies because muh racism and denial of global climate warming crisis back when this hurricane hit?

It wasn't me
I'm curios on your thoughts because I never EVER get an opinion from the left or a democrat on what they think of appalling behavior from their own side:

The Puerto Rico mayor was literally standing in front of the warehouse with supplies rotting away that she was aware of, while wearing a "help us we are dying" t shirt and blaming trump on live TV to millions of viewers. She literally gaslit that Trump is doing nothing, that he's racist and that there are no supplies: pretty sad to see no one on the left calling her out.

Does it register with you that people can pretend to be virtuous but behind the scenes they are pure scum?

Now maybe Democrats might understand why POTUS isn't so Hasty with foreign aid.

It's bizarre. I don't understand what good it was doing anybody to have the supplies locked away. If it is a scam how is the scammer profiting?

I also don't understand where FEMA was in all of this.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.