Coronavirus updates here

410,428 Views | 4582 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jacques Strap
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/23/houston-coronavirus-mutations/?arc404=true
nein51
cinque said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/09/23/houston-coronavirus-mutations/?arc404=true
"The new report, however, did not find that these mutations have made the virus deadlier or changed clinical outcomes. All viruses accumulate genetic mutations, and most are insignificant, scientists say."

For the corona bros, what is the acceptable amount of deaths from this virus for you? Dont say zero, dont tell me about China, dont tell me about Mexico...how many people can die from Corona (assuming today is day 0) and you'll be ok with it?
blackie
nein51 said:

cinque said:

"The new report, however, did not find that these mutations have made the virus deadlier or changed clinical outcomes. All viruses accumulate genetic mutations, and most are insignificant, scientists say."

For the corona bros, what is the acceptable amount of deaths from this virus for you? Dont say zero, dont tell me about China, dont tell me about Mexico...how many people can die from Corona (assuming today is day 0) and you'll be ok with it?
There is no way to answer your question other than to say as few as possible.

Perhaps ask it this way and think about it for a while......how many in your family can die and you would be OK with it?
nein51
blackie said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

Perhaps ask it this way and think about it for a while......how many in your family can die and you would be OK with it?

I wouldn't rejoice if any of them died but I understand that some might. They might also get hit by a car, die from a stroke, or slip and hit their head. I'm not ok with them dying that way either by a side effect of living is death. I would be devastated if my wife died from it...just like I would if she died in a car accident.

We don't use "as few as possible" with other parts of our lives. I don't understand why we feel the need to do so with the virus. However, as few as possible acknowledges that there is no possibility where 0 is the outcome which is a nice change I suppose.

J.R.
Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

nein51 said:

Case counts seem largely irrelevant if the corresponding hospital stays and deaths aren't coming with them. In fact high case counts without those two factors would be a really good thing.

This is like people who look at total yards allowed as an indicator of whether a defense is good.
Not "seem". Case numbers are completely irrelevant. All that matters are admissions,ICU beds and fatalities. More positives with no change in either of those three underscores the fact that the virus is not as bad as some want to make it out to be.
My doctor believes the virus is weakening .

Regardless the next 90 days are going to be difficult for the undisciplined or unlucky.
My best friend who is a Harvard MD and a PHD in Immunology begs to differ. She says its real and it is going to get worse!
J.R.
Additionally, direct from Fox New (Brett Bair) CDC says cases surging in nearly 75% of the USA......rounding the corner, for sure.
D. C. Bear
cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

cinque said:

One million new cases in the last month. Let somebody else try to arrest this virus. We owe it to ourselves.

There are many reasons to get rid of Trump. Somebody else being able to "arrest this virus," however, is a pipe dream.
We won't know until we try. We certainly can't do worse.

You'd be surprised how much worse we could do.
In terms of Covid leadership we absolutely could not do worse.

Of course we could.
blackie
nein51 said:

blackie said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

I wouldn't rejoice if any of them died but I understand that some might. They might also get hit by a car, die from a stroke, or slip and hit their head. I'm not ok with them dying that way either by a side effect of living is death. I would be devastated if my wife died from it...just like I would if she died in a car accident.

We don't use "as few as possible" with other parts of our lives. I don't understand why we feel the need to do so with the virus. However, as few as possible acknowledges that there is no possibility where 0 is the outcome which is a nice change I suppose.

We do take measures to try to mitigate the causes of death listed in your first paragraph. For example, we make people learn how to drive, set speed limits, require people to wear seat belts. We, most of us anyway, do the best we can with diet, exercise, etc. to make a stroke less likely. We require non-slip surfaces in many public places and put gritty paint on slick steps. We take vaccines for many illnesses. In other words we do what we can to try to prevent these untimely deaths.

Yet it seems many people are completely unwilling to do any of the suggested practices that make sense for cutting down the spread of the virus as best as we know how. What legitimate reason or justification, other than making some stupid political statement is there for not doing the least of things to try to prevent the spread of the disease? Do we want to get this thing behind us or let it bleed us dry for the next year or two while we wait for vaccines or effective treatments? Vulnerable people are not going to get back into society until something changes, and businesses need those people to stay open.
Sam Lowry
nein51 said:

cinque said:

If we'd kept it under 100K through spring 2022, that would have been acceptable in the sense that we'd done the best we could. If we limit it to an additional 80K from here on, I think we'll be doing well. This assumes the reported numbers are accurate; more likely the actual numbers are higher.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

nein51 said:

Case counts seem largely irrelevant if the corresponding hospital stays and deaths aren't coming with them. In fact high case counts without those two factors would be a really good thing.

This is like people who look at total yards allowed as an indicator of whether a defense is good.
Not "seem". Case numbers are completely irrelevant. All that matters are admissions,ICU beds and fatalities. More positives with no change in either of those three underscores the fact that the virus is not as bad as some want to make it out to be.

Regardless the next 90 days are going to be difficult for the undisciplined or unlucky.
My best friend who is a Harvard MD and a PHD in Immunology begs to differ. She says its real and it is going to get worse!

Most pandemics do get worse in the fall 2nd wave . My doctor is a BU grad but suspect he would yield to the view of your gal.

Got to stay disciplined till the vaccines are available this February .

J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

nein51 said:

Most pandemics do get worse in the fall 2nd wave . My doctor is a BU grad but suspect he would yield to the view of your gal.

agreed. It is indeed uncharted waters!
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

Gold Tron said:

nein51 said:

agreed. It is indeed uncharted waters!

The key is to just to remain uninflected for another 90 -120 days .

Afterwards not only will at least one vaccine be ready ....but several treatments that are still in testing should be available.

Then it will just be a case of the mass distribution delays .
trey3216
nein51 said:

blackie said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

Death isn't a side effect of living, it is the certainty of living.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trey3216
Sam Lowry said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

If we'd kept it under 100K through spring 2022, that would have been acceptable in the sense that we'd done the best we could. If we limit it to an additional 80K from here on, I think we'll be doing well. This assumes the reported numbers are accurate; more likely the actual numbers are higher.

So you wanted it cut to flu levels without a vaccine? Sounds reasonable.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Sam Lowry
trey3216 said:

Sam Lowry said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

So you wanted it cut to flu levels without a vaccine? Sounds reasonable.
Not an apples-to-apples comparison, since a proper lockdown should decrease flu deaths as well. That's what seems to have happened in New Zealand. We can all agree it's not something we'd want to do every year, though.
TexasScientist
Sam Lowry said:

nein51 said:

cinque said:

On the order of 80,000 to 90,000 as I understand.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Texasjeremy
DEATH TO CASE RATE

PAST 7 DAYS
3.82% - Hawaii
2.27% - South Carolina
2.16% - Kansas
1.99% - Florida
1.95% - Delaware
1.90% - Massachusetts
1.85% - Louisiana
1.78% - Mississippi
1.67% - Virginia
1.65% - Georgia
1.59% - Missouri
1.58% - North Carolina
1.53% - Arkansas
1.44% - Pennsylvania
1.32% - West Virginia
1.31% - California
1.28% - Indiana
1.28% - Oregon
1.27% - Texas
1.24% - Maryland
1.24% - Michigan
1.22% - Iowa
1.21% - Washington
1.18% - Tennessee
1.17% - Minnesota
1.16% - USA AVERAGE
1.13% - Montana
1.09% - Connecticut
1.03% - Rhode Island
0.96% - Illinois
0.96% - Kentucky
0.95% - New Hampshire
0.95% - North Dakota
0.88% - New Jersey
0.88% - South Dakota
0.85% - Ohio
0.84% - Nebraska
0.82% - Oklahoma
0.72% - Idaho
0.68% - Puerto Rico
0.67% - Alabama
0.67% - Arizona
0.67% - Wisconsin
0.66% - New York
0.65% - New Mexico
0.62% - Nevada
0.55% - Wyoming
0.48% - Colorado
0.28% - Utah
0.25% - District of Columbia
0.05% - Alaska
0.00% - Maine
0.00% - Vermont

SINCE THE START
7.13% - New Jersey
6.93% - Connecticut
6.66% - New York
6.27% - Massachusetts
4.58% - New Hampshire
4.46% - Pennsylvania
4.28% - Michigan
3.91% - Rhode Island
3.83% - District of Columbia
3.18% - Louisiana
2.91% - Maryland
2.88% - Mississippi
2.83% - Delaware
2.80% - Vermont
2.63% - Ohio
2.61% - USA AVERAGE
2.58% - Illinois
2.54% - Indiana
2.47% - Arizona
2.34% - Colorado
2.33% - Maine
2.31% - New Mexico
2.23% - Georgia
2.23% - South Carolina
2.23% - Washington
2.14% - Florida
2.05% - Virginia
2.03% - Texas
1.93% - California
1.93% - West Virginia
1.83% - Nevada
1.80% - Minnesota
1.71% - Arkansas
1.64% - Missouri
1.60% - North Carolina
1.55% - Alabama
1.55% - Oregon
1.45% - Kentucky
1.44% - Hawaii
1.41% - Iowa
1.28% - Kansas
1.27% - Puerto Rico
1.26% - Tennessee
1.21% - North Dakota
1.07% - Montana
1.02% - Oklahoma
0.97% - Idaho
0.96% - South Dakota
0.93% - Nebraska
0.87% - Wisconsin
0.62% - Wyoming
0.55% - Utah
0.52% - Alaska
Texasjeremy
% OF OVERALL DEATHS OCCURING IN THE PAST 7 DAYS (PAST 7 DAY TOTAL IN PARENTHESIS)

19.19% - Montana (57)
16.18% - Wyoming (11)
13.87% - South Dakota (52)
12.41% - Wisconsin (225)
11.90% - Kansas (116)
11.50% - North Dakota (53)
11.37% - Hawaii (24)
8.11% - Missouri (228)
8.05% - Nebraska (48)
7.85% - Idaho (45)
7.56% - Oklahoma (95)
7.09% - Tennessee (222)
6.49% - Iowa (106)
6.40% - Kentucky (90)
5.96% - Arkansas (108)
5.67% - West Virginia (24)
5.36% - North Carolina (223)
5.06% - Utah (29)
5.05% - Oregon (33)
4.67% - Indiana (193)
4.58% - Minnesota (110)
4.35% - Puerto Rico (35)
4.00% - South Carolina (152)
3.47% - Virginia (124)
3.41% - New Mexico (33)
3.08% - Illinois (301)
2.82% - Mississippi (92)
2.81% - Florida (462)
2.80% - Texas (490)
2.77% - Delaware (19)
2.73% - Michigan (205)
2.72% - Alabama (78)
2.67% - Ohio (139)
2.52% - USA AVERAGE (5,658)
2.48% - Washington (57)
2.32% - California (402)
2.19% - Georgia (171)
2.12% - Rhode Island (25)
2.11% - Colorado (47)
2.01% - Pennsylvania (174)
1.89% - Nevada (33)
1.49% - Louisiana (87)
1.47% - Alaska (1)
1.41% - Maryland (58)
1.27% - New Hampshire (6)
1.25% - Massachusetts (123)
0.80% - Arizona (47)
0.76% - Connecticut (35)
0.45% - New Jersey (74)
0.25% - New York (83)
0.16% - District of Columbia (1)
0.00% - Maine (0)
0.00% - Vermont (0)
quash
Texasjeremy said:

DEATH TO CASE RATE

PAST 7 DAYS
3.82% - Hawaii
2.27% - South Carolina
2.16% - Kansas
1.99% - Florida
1.95% - Delaware
1.90% - Massachusetts
1.85% - Louisiana
1.78% - Mississippi
1.67% - Virginia
1.65% - Georgia
1.59% - Missouri
1.58% - North Carolina
1.53% - Arkansas
1.44% - Pennsylvania
1.32% - West Virginia
1.31% - California
1.28% - Indiana
1.28% - Oregon
1.27% - Texas
1.24% - Maryland
1.24% - Michigan
1.22% - Iowa
1.21% - Washington
1.18% - Tennessee
1.17% - Minnesota
1.16% - USA AVERAGE
1.13% - Montana
1.09% - Connecticut
1.03% - Rhode Island
0.96% - Illinois
0.96% - Kentucky
0.95% - New Hampshire
0.95% - North Dakota
0.88% - New Jersey
0.88% - South Dakota
0.85% - Ohio
0.84% - Nebraska
0.82% - Oklahoma
0.72% - Idaho
0.68% - Puerto Rico
0.67% - Alabama
0.67% - Arizona
0.67% - Wisconsin
0.66% - New York
0.65% - New Mexico
0.62% - Nevada
0.55% - Wyoming
0.48% - Colorado
0.28% - Utah
0.05% - Alaska
0.00% - Maine
0.00% - Vermont

SINCE THE START
7.13% - New Jersey
6.93% - Connecticut
6.66% - New York
6.27% - Massachusetts
4.58% - New Hampshire
4.46% - Pennsylvania
4.28% - Michigan
3.91% - Rhode Island
3.18% - Louisiana
2.91% - Maryland
2.88% - Mississippi
2.83% - Delaware
2.80% - Vermont
2.63% - Ohio
2.61% - USA AVERAGE
2.58% - Illinois
2.54% - Indiana
2.47% - Arizona
2.34% - Colorado
2.33% - Maine
2.31% - New Mexico
2.23% - Georgia
2.23% - South Carolina
2.23% - Washington
2.14% - Florida
2.05% - Virginia
2.03% - Texas
1.93% - California
1.93% - West Virginia
1.83% - Nevada
1.80% - Minnesota
1.71% - Arkansas
1.64% - Missouri
1.60% - North Carolina
1.55% - Alabama
1.55% - Oregon
1.45% - Kentucky
1.44% - Hawaii
1.41% - Iowa
1.28% - Kansas
1.27% - Puerto Rico
1.26% - Tennessee
1.21% - North Dakota
1.07% - Montana
1.02% - Oklahoma
0.97% - Idaho
0.96% - South Dakota
0.93% - Nebraska
0.87% - Wisconsin
0.62% - Wyoming
0.55% - Utah
0.52% - Alaska
Lends credence to Bearitto's prescription: kill the old people first.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Texasjeremy
% OF POPULATION THAT HAS DIED FROM (OR WITH) COVID OVERALL

0.182% - New Jersey
0.171% - New York
0.141% - Massachusetts
0.128% - Connecticut
0.126% - Louisiana
0.111% - Rhode Island
0.109% - Mississippi
0.089% - District of Columbia
0.080% - Arizona
0.077% - Illinois
0.075% - Florida
0.075% - Michigan
0.073% - Georgia
0.073% - South Carolina
0.070% - Delaware
0.068% - Pennsylvania
0.067% - Maryland
0.061% - Indiana
0.061% - North Dakota
0.060% - Arkansas
0.059% - Texas
0.058% - Alabama
0.056% - Nevada
0.051% - Iowa
0.046% - Missouri
0.046% - New Mexico
0.045% - Tennessee
0.044% - Ohio
0.043% - California
0.042% - Minnesota
0.042% - South Dakota
0.042% - Virginia
0.039% - North Carolina
0.038% - Colorado
0.034% - Kansas
0.034% - New Hampshire
0.032% - Oklahoma
0.031% - Idaho
0.031% - Kentucky
0.031% - Nebraska
0.031% - Wisconsin
0.029% - Washington
0.027% - Montana
0.027% - Puerto Rico
0.024% - West Virginia
0.017% - Utah
0.015% - Hawaii
0.012% - Wyoming
0.011% - Maine
0.009% - Alaska
0.009% - Vermont
Texasjeremy
quash said:

Texasjeremy said:

DEATH TO CASE RATE

PAST 7 DAYS
3.82% - Hawaii
2.27% - South Carolina
2.16% - Kansas
1.99% - Florida
1.95% - Delaware
1.90% - Massachusetts
1.85% - Louisiana
1.78% - Mississippi
1.67% - Virginia
1.65% - Georgia
1.59% - Missouri
1.58% - North Carolina
1.53% - Arkansas
1.44% - Pennsylvania
1.32% - West Virginia
1.31% - California
1.28% - Indiana
1.28% - Oregon
1.27% - Texas
1.24% - Maryland
1.24% - Michigan
1.22% - Iowa
1.21% - Washington
1.18% - Tennessee
1.17% - Minnesota
1.16% - USA AVERAGE
1.13% - Montana
1.09% - Connecticut
1.03% - Rhode Island
0.96% - Illinois
0.96% - Kentucky
0.95% - New Hampshire
0.95% - North Dakota
0.88% - New Jersey
0.88% - South Dakota
0.85% - Ohio
0.84% - Nebraska
0.82% - Oklahoma
0.72% - Idaho
0.68% - Puerto Rico
0.67% - Alabama
0.67% - Arizona
0.67% - Wisconsin
0.66% - New York
0.65% - New Mexico
0.62% - Nevada
0.55% - Wyoming
0.48% - Colorado
0.28% - Utah
0.05% - Alaska
0.00% - Maine
0.00% - Vermont

SINCE THE START
7.13% - New Jersey
6.93% - Connecticut
6.66% - New York
6.27% - Massachusetts
4.58% - New Hampshire
4.46% - Pennsylvania
4.28% - Michigan
3.91% - Rhode Island
3.18% - Louisiana
2.91% - Maryland
2.88% - Mississippi
2.83% - Delaware
2.80% - Vermont
2.63% - Ohio
2.61% - USA AVERAGE
2.58% - Illinois
2.54% - Indiana
2.47% - Arizona
2.34% - Colorado
2.33% - Maine
2.31% - New Mexico
2.23% - Georgia
2.23% - South Carolina
2.23% - Washington
2.14% - Florida
2.05% - Virginia
2.03% - Texas
1.93% - California
1.93% - West Virginia
1.83% - Nevada
1.80% - Minnesota
1.71% - Arkansas
1.64% - Missouri
1.60% - North Carolina
1.55% - Alabama
1.55% - Oregon
1.45% - Kentucky
1.44% - Hawaii
1.41% - Iowa
1.28% - Kansas
1.27% - Puerto Rico
1.26% - Tennessee
1.21% - North Dakota
1.07% - Montana
1.02% - Oklahoma
0.97% - Idaho
0.96% - South Dakota
0.93% - Nebraska
0.87% - Wisconsin
0.62% - Wyoming
0.55% - Utah
0.52% - Alaska
Lends credence to Bearitto's prescription: kill the old people first.

That definitely seemed to be New York & New Jersey's plan.
nein51
Ohio at that .04% number...ridiculous that we are losing our minds over that.
blackie
This thing is far from over. The only corner we have turned is the one that shows us the next wave. El Paso is a mess right now, and the Midwest and Northern Plains are starting to see their hospitals becoming a concern, especially in rural areas.

I would think the biggest problem now is that the hotspots can't count on getting personnel help from somewhere else in the country. Those people can't help because they are needed to handle their own areas medical cases....of all types including the virus. Seen several reports that the need to open auxiliary facilities is limited because they don't have the personnel to staff them.

It is once again affecting our overall ability to handle the everyday medical emergencies and procedures.
Florda_mike
blackie said:

This thing is far from over. The only corner we have turned is the one that shows us the next wave. El Paso is a mess right now, and the Midwest and Northern Plains are starting to see their hospitals becoming a concern, especially in rural areas.

I would think the biggest problem now is that the hotspots can't count on getting personnel help from somewhere else in the country. Those people can't help because they are needed to handle their own areas medical cases....of all types including the virus. Seen several reports that the need to open auxiliary facilities is limited because they don't have the personnel to staff them.

It is once again affecting our overall ability to handle the everyday medical emergencies and procedures.

My God, give a break

Grow some friggin balls you puzz
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

blackie said:

My God, give a break

While I disagree with blackie, you sometimes have a unique way of phrasing an opinion in a way that all reasonable adults would find rude and obnoxious, Florda.

Seriously, lighten up.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Canada2017
blackie said:

A 2nd wave appears to be surging in France and Spain.

Seems inevitable the next 90 days are going to be rough in the United States as well.

Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

blackie said:

My God, give a break

While I disagree with blackie, you sometimes have a unique way of phrasing an opinion in a way that all reasonable adults would find rude and obnoxious, Florda.

Seriously, lighten up.

...... and would you please pass the potatoes?

Thank you ........
Jacques Strap
Van Alstyne ISD has made the decision to only offer On-Campus instruction

Van Alstyne ISD has made the decision to only offer On-Campus instruction beginning Monday, November 2, 2020. Remote instruction will only be offered to students who are ill or on quarantine due to COVID-19. The factors which were considered in making this decision were the following:

1. Students enrolled in Remote Instruction have been mostly unsuccessful in completing and mastering the material. The failure rate for Remote Instruction is 63% compared to 7% for face to face learners. Therefore, Remote Instruction has proven to be ineffective and inappropriate for a majority of our students. The district believes that in order to limit the learning gaps that are being created, we need to have these kids on campus for instruction.

2. The rate of positive cases for Van Alstyne ISD has been relatively low thus far this year. Since the beginning of school, we have had 4 staff members, 0 elementary students, and 13 secondary students. We currently have 0 active cases. We believe that our safety protocols and the hard work of the students and staff have contributed to this trend.

Public safety and health are a high priority for the district. However, we feel that these COVID numbers, coupled with the learning gaps being created, do not justify continuing to offer Remote Instruction. Students who are currently enrolled in Remote Instruction have 3 options:

1. Return to on-campus instruction.
2. Withdraw to homeschool.
3. Withdraw and transfer to another public or private school that offers online instruction.

If you are returning to on-campus instruction, be aware that the second 9 weeks started on October 19th. Therefore, it is important that you make your decision as soon as possible. Beginning November 2, 2020, ONLY on campus instruction will be available
Florda_mike
Now that's a great school district

Grow some nuts or go away

God bless America
LTbear
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

blackie said:

My God, give a break

Seriously, lighten up.
That's because Mikey isn't a reasonable adult.
blackie
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

blackie said:

My God, give a break

Seriously, lighten up.
No problem Bear.....I've had the guy on ignore for months.
EatMoreSalmon
Jacques Strap said:

Van Alstyne ISD has made the decision to only offer On-Campus instruction

Van Alstyne ISD has made the decision to only offer On-Campus instruction beginning Monday, November 2, 2020. Remote instruction will only be offered to students who are ill or on quarantine due to COVID-19. The factors which were considered in making this decision were the following:

1. Students enrolled in Remote Instruction have been mostly unsuccessful in completing and mastering the material. The failure rate for Remote Instruction is 63% compared to 7% for face to face learners. Therefore, Remote Instruction has proven to be ineffective and inappropriate for a majority of our students. The district believes that in order to limit the learning gaps that are being created, we need to have these kids on campus for instruction.

2. The rate of positive cases for Van Alstyne ISD has been relatively low thus far this year. Since the beginning of school, we have had 4 staff members, 0 elementary students, and 13 secondary students. We currently have 0 active cases. We believe that our safety protocols and the hard work of the students and staff have contributed to this trend.

Public safety and health are a high priority for the district. However, we feel that these COVID numbers, coupled with the learning gaps being created, do not justify continuing to offer Remote Instruction. Students who are currently enrolled in Remote Instruction have 3 options:

1. Return to on-campus instruction.
2. Withdraw to homeschool.
3. Withdraw and transfer to another public or private school that offers online instruction.

If you are returning to on-campus instruction, be aware that the second 9 weeks started on October 19th. Therefore, it is important that you make your decision as soon as possible. Beginning November 2, 2020, ONLY on campus instruction will be available
Lots of Texas school districts doing this for the same reasons.
Dnicknames
Canada2017 said:

blackie said:

Seems inevitable the next 90 days are going to be rough in the United States as well.

Agreed.

Everyone should be watching SE Asia. They have exhibited the most robust Covid restrictions.

If you start to see Asia numbers spike with the USA, the stock market is going to lose its collective mind to the downside.
Canada2017
Dnicknames said:

Canada2017 said:

blackie said:

Agreed.

Everyone should be watching SE Asia. They have exhibited the most robust Covid restrictions.

If you start to see Asia numbers spike with the USA, the stock market is going to lose its collective mind to the downside.

Vaccine IS coming .

100 days or less .

Plus a few weeks to distribute.
Dnicknames
Canada2017 said:

Dnicknames said:

Canada2017 said:

blackie said:

Agreed.

Vaccine IS coming .

100 days or less .

Plus a few weeks to distribute.

The 100 days is possible but optimistic. It is not close to a given.

The distribution will be measured in months closer to a year, not weeks, and it will be tiered to those at highest risk. If you have school aged kids, next summer is a best case possibility for a vaccine.
First Page Last Page
Page 129 of 131

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.