Coronavirus updates here

434,993 Views | 4582 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Jacques Strap
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

I see your embarrassing posts quoted by posters. They are just quoting your old posts.
Really embarrassing for you.

That wouldn't happen if you posted less
You continue to focus on insults and attacking people.

That wouldn't happen if you were not channeling your inner fascist.

See how that works?

The amount of times you call people fascists makes you sound like a lib.

Are you part of the Bernie Bros?
You have it backwards. I'm not the one telling others what they can do.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack Bauer
Osodecentx
BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

BaylorBJM said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Art Vandelay said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

syme said:

TexasScientist said:

Dr. Ashish JHA, Director of the Harvard Global Health Institute gave an interesting interview this morning on MSNBC. He said this morning the CDC is the best public health agency in the world, and this is not the CDC's fault. He said the problem is the administration has tried to down play this and has not taken this disease seriously. He said the president was saying a week ago this is not much worse than the flu, and ignoring public health officials and Dr. Fauci's warnings. He said that senior level officials at the FDA stopped development of a test in this country until very recently. For some reason we rejected the WHO test, made available almost two months ago, in favor development of our own test, and we have had one failure after another, which he said is inexplanable. Health care proffesionals and his friends at CDC don't understand what is happening at the senior most levels. Baffeling. He said that you cannot get a test today in Boston if your doctor needs to order a test, and that very few people are getting tested. He said there are theories the president doesn't want to know how many cases there are, and thinks this will just go away. Johns Hopkins is making their own tests now developed at Mayo. State health officials say no one knows where the numbers of one million test kits are coming from or where they will be coming from that Pence is quoting. He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no. He said others are starting to buildi their own tests now because no one knows when those tests are going to be arriving and there is no faith the Federal Government is going to be able to deliver on the most basic thing that Iran, South Korea, and Taiwan can deliver to its people. What was promised is not being delivered.
I don't understand this narrative. The test is available at all the big players.

ARUP

labcorp

Quest

"He said if you call up your doctor today in Boston to see if you can get tested the answer is no."

Yeah, no sh/t. You're free to get screened - chest x-ray/ct, flu test etc - and it's a yes or no from there, but when have you ever been able to demand high-complexity testing for an emerging disease based off your google research?

It's the same narrative that has been ongoing for over 3 years, Everything Trump does is wrong. Never mind the initial travel ban from China that was scolded as racist by the left, the one that probably saved thousands of lives.

MSNBC is a one trick pony. Every single angle they present is anti Trump, nothing will change.
Joe Biden was in government for 44 years
Nancy Pelosi has been in government for 33 years
Bernie Sanders has been in government for 29 years
Donald Trump has been in government for 3 years
Yet they blame HIM when the pandemic infrastructure they built isn't strong enough?...............................

He's President now and he bungled the response
Get back to me if/when there are more Americans dead from COVID-19 than there were from the H1N1 pandemic under Obama.

Well, sadly, that didn't take long.

Now what Oldbear?
Now we do our best to fight the virus without killing people in doing so
You should consider posting less
If you don't want to read my posts, simply don't read them.

You should be less fascist, you don't get to tell people what they can or cannot write.
I see your embarrassing posts quoted by posters. They are just quoting your old posts.

See how that works?

OB has the right to remain silent, but not the ability or self awareness
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

BearTruth13 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

You should consider posting less
If you don't want to read my posts, simply don't read them.

You should be less fascist, you don't get to tell people what they can or cannot write.

See how that works?

OB has the right to remain silent, but not the ability or self awareness
Oso has boundary issues
ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

California is shipping OUT ventilators to other states.

California has done a surprisingly good job with the virus given the size of population.
Canada2017
FYI

Colorado just stopped all potential home buyers from entering homes for sale .

Even vacant properties.

Only showings allowed now are via virtual tours .
Forest Bueller_bf
Reading from Drs. ventilators are not the answer with this. 50% to 75% are dying once put on respiration.

Cortiosteriods and massive doses of vitamin C seem to actually be working better.

Reduces inflammation and bolsters the immune system they say.

Eventually they will find a combo that works.
quash
Florda_mike said:

Heard
it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death
Heard from whom? Someone with knowledge of the whole system?
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Heard
it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death
With the money that the gov't is going to be throwing around and the fact that hospitals have stopped elective surgeries, they'll be bleeding cash pretty quick (if not already).... throw in the fact that the feds have said, "if you don't have health insurance, don't worry if you get the Coronavirus, go to the hospital and get treatment. We'll reimburse the hospital for the cost."

It's not a hard stretch to know that many hospital bean counters will see this as an opportunity to make up for lost revenue or even perhaps as windfall.

Just remember, just because someone dies from Coronavirus, doesn't mean they died from Covid 19.
quash
HashTag said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Heard
With the money that the gov't is going to be throwing around and the fact that hospitals have stopped elective surgeries, they'll be bleeding cash pretty quick (if not already).... throw in the fact that the feds have said, "if you don't have health insurance, don't worry if you get the Coronavirus, go to the hospital and get treatment. We'll reimburse the hospital for the cost."

It's not a hard stretch to know that many hospital bean counters will see this as an opportunity to make up for lost revenue or even perhaps as windfall.

Just remember, just because someone dies from Coronavirus, doesn't mean they died from Covid 19.
What I am reading or hearing is that people die from complications associated with Coronavirus. Whether it was their heart or lungs that gave out, in the end, I don't think there is a conspiracy to falsify reports. You are welcome to count it as all pneumonia deaths if you'd like.

I acknowledge the temptation is out there, and I hope anybody choosing to defraud the govt gets caught. I just refuse to default to fraud based on Florda's say-so. He is not a fact-based kind of poster.
Florda_mike
LTbear said:

Florda_mike said:

Really wonder what percent of deaths are dying from other causes with Chinese Flu given full credit for death

Heard it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death
The voices in your head don't count as info

The voice of your breadwinner wife doc count as religion
Oldbear83
HashTag said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Heard

I think it's important to keep in mind that the healthcare system is under stress just now. Hospitals and doctors don't usually get flooded with daily demands for updates on how many people died from the flu, diabetes, or pneumonia, for example. Those numbers are usually estimated annually by various agencies. Years from now I expect the same thing to happen with COVID-19, if only because something new will show up and get the media's attention.

LTbear
Florda_mike said:

LTbear said:

Florda_mike said:

Really wonder what percent of deaths are dying from other causes with Chinese Flu given full credit for death

Heard it's so bad that if they even present symptoms of COVID(not diagnosed!) and die of respiratory or heart disease it's a COVID death

1) she's not the breadwinner
2) it wouldn't matter if she was
3) I'm sorry smart/ successful women scare you so much

Thanks for playing, do come again
LTbear
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Heard

Of course not
J.R.
Florda_mike said:

LTbear said:

Florda_mike said:

what a dick-post, even for you!
riflebear
Jack Bauer
The Michigan AG. Wow, what a *****.

ATL Bear
New York is dropping another high number of deaths today with 779 already. NY/NJ together over 1,000 today. New York is now #2 in the world on its own in cases having surpassed Spain.
Jack Bauer
ATL Bear said:

New York is dropping another high number of deaths today with 779 already. NY/NJ together over 1,000 today. New York is now #2 in the world on its own in cases having surpassed Spain.
The IHME model says that April 12 will be the peak day for deaths (2,200).
riflebear
This is ridiculous. So you can go to the grocery store w/ a lot of people but you can't go to a park?

Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

The Michigan AG. Wow, what a *****.

Don't know why this Dana person feels the need to make this a black/white thing...

Oh, my bad... I just looked her up. She's a democrat. A party known for pandering and identity politics.

With the liberal left, you can't have just people, they have to be black people or white people

You can't have just workers, they have to be male employees or female employees

You can't have just Americans, they have to be African Americans or Asian Americans or Hispanic American or Muslim American or (give it time - you know, because of the whole global warming thing) Antarctica Americans

You can't have just couples, they have to homosexual or heterosexual or transgender or gay or lesbian or bisexual or whatever

There's a time to pander (not really) and there's a time to work together (always) and it's sad to see this person doing the exact opposite. That's too bad really, for this person... I mean, this White Homosexual Jewish American Female
Aliceinbubbleland
riflebear
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

This is ridiculous. So you can go to the grocery store w/ a lot of people but you can't go to a park?

^^^ My have times changed

Not that long ago you'd never imagine a man being arrested just for playing softball with his daughter

Sad
ATL Bear
Updated virus progression

March 19: 4,530 new cases, 57 new deaths
March 20: 5,594 new cases, 49 new deaths
March 21: 4,824 new cases, 46 new deaths
March 22: 9,339 new cases. 117 new deaths
March 23: 10,168 new cases. 140 new deaths.
March 24: 11,089 new cases. 225 new deaths.
March 25: 13,355 new cases. 247 new deaths.
March 26: 17,224 new cases. 268 new deaths.
March 27: 18,691 new cases. 401 new deaths.
March 28: 19,452 new cases. 525 new deaths
March 29: 18,882 new cases. 264 new deaths
March 30: 20,353 new cases. 573 new deaths.
March 31: 24,742 new cases. 912 new deaths.
April 1: 26,473 new cases. 1049 new deaths.
April 2: 29,874 new cases. 968 new deaths.
April 3: 32,284 new cases. 1,321 new deaths.
April 4: 34,196 new cases. 1,331 new deaths.
April 5: 25,316 new cases. 1,165 new deaths.
April 6: 30,331 new cases. 1,255 new deaths.
April 7: 33,331 new cases. 1,970 new deaths.
April 8: 31,935 new cases. 1,940 new deaths

Total cases (tested): 434,927
Total deaths: 14,788

Texas:
March 30: 2,906 cases. 41 deaths.
March 31: 3,666 cases. 56 deaths.
April 1: 4,068 cases. 60 deaths
April 2: 4,823 cases. 77 deaths
April 3: 5,658 cases. 97 deaths
April 4: 6,311 cases. 111 deaths
April 5: 7,044 cases. 133 deaths
April 6: 8,088 cases. 151 deaths
April 7: 8,939 cases. 167 deaths
April 8: 10,065 cases. 195 deaths

New York:
March 30: 67,325 cases. 1,342 deaths.
March 31: 75,983 cases. 1,714 deaths.
April 1: 83,901 cases. 2,219 deaths. (505 today!)
April 2: 93,053 cases. 2,583 deaths.
April 3: 103,476 cases. 3,218 deaths. (680 today!)
April 4: 114,775 cases. 3,565 deaths.
April 5: 123,018 cases. 4,159 deaths. (594 today)
April 6: 131,916 cases. 4,758 deaths. (599 today)
April 7: 142,384 cases. 5,489 deaths. (731 today)
April 8: 151,171 cases. 6,268 deaths. (779 today)

And the beat goes on in NY/NJ.
Florda_mike
And what percentage of deaths are true coronavirus deaths not attributable to ANYTHING ELSE?

That's the $1M question?

Doctors are being asked to lie about cause of death to inflate numbers! Fact!

How many dead were on Hydroxychloroquine or even offered Hydroxychloroquine?
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Nothing different from democrats murdering babies with abortion and massively funding Planned Parenthood

Whether murdering with abortion or coronavirus or Clintoncides or whatever, the democrats are murderers in first degree!
ValhallaBear
Wasn't this supposed to be the WEEK FROM HELL??

I haven't seen a single zombie yet

Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Wasn't this supposed to be the WEEK FROM HELL??

I haven't seen a single zombie yet

^^^ Left side caption is the platform(wet dream too!) of the democrat party

Truth be known
quash
riflebear said:

Police department apologized almost immediately for "overreach".
quash
riflebear said:

Two things. The memo he refers to said it would be appropriate to diagnose someone with Covid19 if they presented with pneumonia and had a family member who had tested positive, but the patient was never tested (which is important here). Second, he says "We've not done that."

So I finally watched one of your videos and it contradicts what you think it stands for. It's a nothingburger.
Booray
As far as I can tell, the uproar is over this:

Doctors are being told to list Covid as a cause of death if they believe Covid was a cause of death. Note "a" not "the."
Florda_mike
So I guess police department had some overzealous officers determined to make a superdad teaching his daughter softball look bad by arresting him in front of his daughter?

Would "apology" be good enough for you if your daughter saw you arrested and taken from her to be locked up in jail?

Not for me, firing overzealous police officers is a cure for this misbehavior and not a "public apology!"
Florda_mike
quash said:

riflebear said:

Two things. The memo he refers to said it would be appropriate to diagnose someone with Covid19 if they presented with pneumonia and had a family member who had tested positive, but the patient was never tested (which is important here). Second, he says "We've not done that."

So I finally watched one of your videos and it contradicts what you think it stands for. It's a nothingburger.

Wow I listened too

Amazing how you miss the point of the entire interview and attempt to deceive us into Rifle claim being bogus

If you don't comprehend the video shows proof COVID deaths are being deceptively inflated it's one thing but to attempt to deceive us from that fact is devious on your part

You are a low life with no integrity
Florda_mike
Booray said:

As far as I can tell, the uproar is over this:

Doctors are being told to list Covid as a cause of death if they believe Covid was a cause of death. Note "a" not "the."

As expected another deceiver enters in close pursuit of Quash!

They both need locked away from society!
First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 131

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.