Joe Biden Apparently Grabbed a Woman by the...

26,467 Views | 282 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by ScottS
Flaming Moderate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

OUCH!!!!

Wow. Impressive.

Where I shake out - we can agree to disagree. But we can never have a fair or reasonable discussion if the goal posts keep changing.

This is why folks with triple-digit IQs roll their eyes when bimbo actresses try to think for themselves.
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
riflebear
Jack Bauer
Not satire.

Whiskey Pete
riflebear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

The crazy Hollywood actress who actually came to the hearings is now saying you must believe the victim first so he's not smeared for no reason. Can't make this up

Good grief these folks are frauds.
For those that don't click on the interview she is basically saying if you are a Democrat male you deserve due process. Republican male - screw you - you are guilty.
That about sums up the liberal left
Whiskey Pete
Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

riflebear said:

The crazy Hollywood actress who actually came to the hearings is now saying you must believe the victim first so he's not smeared for no reason. Can't make this up

Good grief these folks are frauds.
For those that don't click on the interview she is basically saying if you are a Democrat male you deserve due process. Republican male - screw you - you are guilty.
So, pro abortion, I have your back, you deserve due process.

Not pro abortion, the woman must be believed, even with no evidence, no recollection of time/place/year/ or any corroboration from anybody at all, and you become a hero.

Man.
Yep, milano is nothing more than an attention hound trying to stay relavent. Her good years are behind her and the career she once had has been reduced to bit parts in B movies.
ABC BEAR
riflebear said:

I still like to hear her explain the rear axles of the '64 Buick Skylark and the '63 Pontiac Tempest. That just bags my tools.
Jack Bauer
For Jinx too...

Flaming Moderate
It is remarkable how people throw out the brazen, black and white pronouncements and then completely forget them if it does not fit their agenda.
riflebear
riflebear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Not satire.

I am no Dementia Joe fan, Jack, but the Joe Biden left hand on Alyssa M's boob is a piss poor photoshop! I would be willing to bet his hand was on her ass.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Not satire.

I am no Dementia Joe fan, Jack, but the Joe Biden left hand on Alyssa M's boob is a piss poor photoshop! I would be willing to bet his hand was on her ass.

That's fair, but he was definitely twisting to rub his crotch on her hip. No question.
GrowlTowel
ABC BEAR said:

riflebear said:

I still like to hear her explain the rear axles of the '64 Buick Skylark and the '63 Pontiac Tempest. That just bags my tools.
Wasn't that Marisa Tomei?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
ABC BEAR
GrowlTowel said:

ABC BEAR said:

riflebear said:

Wasn't that Marisa Tomei?
Yep. I guess Marisa's one hit was so long ago I got her confused with someone else.
Porteroso
Biden is a terrible candidate. An old, demented sexual assaulter versus a slightly younger raving luncatic sexual assaulter. Two great options our political system has given us.

Where in this do we sacrifice the old people to the money gods Bearitto?
Bearitto
Porteroso said:

Biden is a terrible candidate. An old, demented sexual assaulter versus a slightly younger raving luncatic sexual assaulter. Two great options our political system has given us.

I guess when you are finally done sacrificing children and families to those super selfish old people.
william
even young girls are not spared this creep's sickening urges / vile impulses.

- BUmma

Porteroso
Bearitto said:

Porteroso said:

I guess when you are finally done sacrificing children and families to those super selfish old people.
Too-hot take, cool down Bearitto. Combating a pandemic is not the same as sacrificing children and families. Are you that Lieutenant Governor guy? I was wondering how 2 people could be such sadistic money worshipers... jk there are a lot of you.
Bearitto
Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

Porteroso said:

Too-hot take, cool down Bearitto. Combating a pandemic is not the same as sacrificing children and families. Are you that Lieutenant Governor guy? I was wondering how 2 people could be such sadistic money worshipers... jk there are a lot of you.

I understand why you wouldn't concern yourself with money when you plan on buying everything with the lives and futures of innocent children. If things get bad, you and the rest of the navel gazing OAPs can just kill and eat them. That way you can stay fat and their unemployed parents have fewer mouths to feed.
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

Porteroso said:

I didn't vote for him but I can promise you he didn't say that. Listen to the interview, get new talking points, change your news source. Grow a pair.
riflebear
If the NYTimes is running this story it can only signal one thing. They know Biden won't make it to Nov or if he does he'll be a disaster so they are trying to get Cuomo in.

midgett
riflebear said:

If the NYTimes is running this story it can only signal one thing. They know Biden won't make it to Nov or if he does he'll be a disaster so they are trying to get Cuomo in.

We have a problem. Jinx2 believes Ford against the evil Kavanaugh despite the complete lack of evidence.

She doesn't believe Reade and has pointed to the fact her beloved NYT ignores the story.

Oops, now what?
Btw, when I first saw that this morning my immediate thought was a plan to get rid of Biden.
riflebear
riflebear
Canada2017
From any perspective.....Biden is an absolute mess .

Keep hoping the Democratic Party will somehow find the courage to do the obvious thing and nominate a healthy, mentally stable moderate .

Such a candidate would win in a landslide.

GrowlTowel
Canada2017 said:

Keep hoping the Democratic Party Will somehow find the courage to do the obvious thing and nominate a healthy, mentally stable moderate .

Yet none won the primaries. Moderates don't win elections.
ABC BEAR
Canada2017 said:

Keep hoping the Democratic Party will somehow find the courage to do the obvious thing and nominate a healthy, mentally stable moderate .

Alas, the one thing dems aren't willing to do to win an election.
Kyle
The fundamental problem is the Democratic Party does not stand for anything principled - it has become completely reactionary, and when that's your core believe system, sometimes there is a ricochet.
riflebear
Used to think he wouldn't make it to November, might be August at this pace.

Porteroso
Bearitto said:

I understand why you wouldn't concern yourself with money when you plan on buying everything with the lives and futures of innocent children. If things get bad, you and the rest of the navel gazing OAPs can just kill and eat them. That way you can stay fat and their unemployed parents have fewer mouths to feed.

You understand very little. Money has blinded you. The economy has already partially recovered, but you still think we were better off sacrificing old people to the money gods. One of the most un-American things I've ever heard. I'm waiting on your next witty reply, please, spare no effort in your attempt to justify your position.
Bearitto
Porteroso said:

Bearitto said:

You understand very little. Money has blinded you. The economy has already partially recovered, but you still think we were better off sacrificing old people to the money gods. One of the most un-American things I've ever heard. I'm waiting on your next witty reply, please, spare no effort in your attempt to justify your position.

Wit does tend to frighten and frustrate those not armed with it. It's thus understandable that you're frustrated. You're also clearly angry that your desire to sacrifice children and families to ensure that if you can't have your next 4pm dinner at Denny's then no one can, has been exposed. You think children and families are disposable. You think the future of innocent children is yours to destroy. You think your comfort today is well worth the sacrifice and crushing debt those children will bear in the future and the hunger pains they will bear today. You, like every other leftist out there, are dedicated to spreading misery around like manure on a lunch buffet while you order a la carte. Despicable doesn't begin to describe you and heartless falls miserably short.
riflebear
So Biden isn't a public figure like Kavanaugh? OK, nice justification NYTimes. Amazing

Jack Bauer
On to the Washington Post....do I even have to tell you editor's opinion. All you have to do is take one look at her. This woman wrote a book on Bret Kavanaugh's guilt but can't seem to see Tara Reade's side of the story.

Reade supported Bernie Sanders so she is obviously lying.

Quote:

Bottom line: Reade's shifting account introduces a confusing element. If Biden did what she now alleges, why did she not say this a year ago? Reade says she did not feel comfortable telling her full story then, but she seems to have offered no clue that there was more to her story. Ford had similarly shared her account about Kavanaugh with friends, family and therapists; however, by contrast with Reade, her story did not change over time.

Reade presents a confounding figure to me, much more so than Ford, although I have the advantage of not only having watched Ford's testimony but also having interviewed her over many hours. One fundamental difference involves the matter of motive. Ford came forward only reluctantly, and without evident ideological motivation; she told me that she worried, actually, that if Kavanaugh were forced to withdraw, a more conservative nominee might take his place. Reade supported Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders's (I) presidential bid, and the fact that she went public with her allegations just as Biden was on the verge of cementing the Democratic nomination raises the possibility of political motivation, although Reade denies this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.