Riots & Looting

65,168 Views | 827 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
nein51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP said:

Different when it gets to your own hood.

Ah yes the George Carlin NIMBY...life imitating art.
GhettoHEBear
Jack and DP said:

Ghetto, it doesn't have anything to do with the legal case. It does, however, show a man with a criminal past. Regardless of race, if you are a good citizen, you'll have very few problems with the police.
I get it. It doesn't make the police right. The police were wrong. But that doesn't mean you have to lie and pretend George Floyd was a saint.

I'm tired of the media lying to us. Why can't they tell the truth? Why is Christianity Today writing puff pieces about him and leaving out his violent past, criminal conviction, and imprisonment? Is that what the Christian media has come to? Dishonesty for the service of a political agenda?
Baylor Mafioso
robby44
GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Ghetto, it doesn't have anything to do with the legal case. It does, however, show a man with a criminal past. Regardless of race, if you are a good citizen, you'll have very few problems with the police.
I get it. It doesn't make the police right. The police were wrong. But that doesn't mean you have to lie and pretend George Floyd was a saint.

I'm tired of the media lying to us. Why can't they tell the truth? Why is Christianity Today writing puff pieces about him and leaving out his violent past, criminal conviction, and imprisonment? Is that what the Christian media has come to? Dishonesty for the service of a political agenda?

What is his violent past ?
I haven't read anything about it.
GhettoHEBear
robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Ask yourself why you haven't. Look at British newspapers

Look at the tweets on the previous page from Wealth Fatigued Golden Girl
Baylor Mafioso
robby44
GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yea I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet since that's page 1 from the unarmed dead guy playbook
(Criminal past, drug use)
I know he had a fake $20 dollar bill

What we do know is that Derek Chauvin the cop Chauvin had 20 complaints and two letters of reprimand filed against him.
Bearitto
robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yea I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet since that's page 1 from the unarmed dead guy playbook
(Criminal past, drug use)
I know he had a fake $20 dollar bill

What we do know is that Derek Chauvin the cop Chauvin had 20 complaints and two letters of reprimand filed against him.

Hey man, even pieces of shxt who assault pregnant women and point guns at their bellies don't deserve to be murdered....pretty sure. I get it. In fact, everyone agreed. We all said prosecute the guy and put him in jail. Then a bunch of savages decided to say "but black black black we gon burn and loot and rob and murder...look, NIKES!!!" and you lost me. I still don't think cops should get away with murder, but I couldn't give a rats azz about anybody's feelings or this particular case any more. I would not piss on those neighborhoods to put out the fires and I hope the cops wall them off and don't patrol there for a year. Give these savages what they want.
GhettoHEBear
robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Watches CNN. Incredulous he's misinformed.
Baylor Mafioso
robby44
GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

I was hoping you would provide an article
That's ok I'll look it up. I'll look at the twitter you referenced
You mentioned he was featured in Christianity Today. Is it possible that the man was saved and had turned his life around?
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Lots of us have been warning y'all about ANTIFA for years.

They are a domestic terrorist group downplayed by, and even supported by actual members of Congress.

When Trump tells you the media is the enemy of the people, over and over again, this is what he's talking about.

Really ask why was ANTIFA taboo to criticize in Democrat circles and left leaning media?

^^^ THIS YOU EFFIN IDIOT LIBTARDS

***U!!!
jupiter
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorOkie said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack and DP said:

"The media could not be played". Imagine that. I'm shocked!!!

That's not twitter, it's your browser. It plays in my twitter app.
Thanks BaylorOkie. I am not a Twitter guy. Never signed up. Sometimes I can see them. Sometimes not.

The important thing is that when you can't then find some conspiracy to blame it on.
quash
jupiter said:

Still waiting for white people to decide what form of black protest is acceptable.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

I mostly blame the same type of people that post here that pretend the Democrat party hasn't gone bat**** crazy and that the radical left is nothing to worry about.

You smug academics and sycophants are the problem. You've set no markers for when the left goes too far.

Rioters slashed a police officers neck in Jacksonville
A federal officer was killed in a protest in Oakland
NYPD officers had molotov cocktails thrown at them.

Police stations, businesses, livelihoods destroyed because you wanted to use these people as pawns against your political opposition.

They do this because you're their ally and you don't condemn their false worldview.

You own this. Moderate Democrats that turn a blind eye to radicalism because you think you're holier than thou.

I include that lamebrain George Truitt and LIQ for sure and any pie in the sky airhead libertarian! Yeah that includes you, ever popular Crash effin Davis!

Thanks to y'all playing middle road we're all now getting run over as you dumb azzes with no foresight hide
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

If this continues another week, the response will be gun fire. The police cannot help you.

It would be 7 days late at that time!

Kill em now before they kill you!

..... signed, Locked And Loaded Mike
Florda_mike
jupiter said:

Made me cry
BaylorOkie
robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

You mentioned he was featured in Christianity Today. Is it possible that the man was saved and had turned his life around?

I really hope so. He'd be in a much better place than we are right now.

IMO, his past has no relevance. He was murdered in broad daylight. It doesn't matter what he did in the past. He's a human being.
br53
Jack and DP said:

We need to walk a mile in another man's shoes. Hell, just rob the other man and put them on.
Here we have looters looting looters.

A little early for tax free weekend shopping, considering we may not even have school in the fall.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
OsoCoreyell
quash said:

jupiter said:

Still waiting for white people to decide what form of black protest is acceptable.
The kind that isn't violent. The kind that doesn't burn down businesses. The kind where "due process of law" applies to everyone. Yeah, some dead white guys did actually express some universal principles based upon the inherent worth of a human life, but since they were white guys, then the principles are wrong. The only ones that get to make policy are the oppressed and misused.

What a stupid thought.
br53
robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

I have seen it and I don't care about it. What he did back then was wrong but I don't think what he did warranted the death penalty. I also wish the looters would be treated like the criminals they are so that the protesters could protest. I love seeing a good peaceful protest.
br53
quash said:

jupiter said:

I liked it when we all just sat around the White House having a beer trying to work it out after the President was wrong.
Jack and DP
DioNoZeus
Jack and DP said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Jack Bauer
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Jack and DP said:

If this continues another week, the response will be gun fire. The police cannot help you.
What city was this?
Rochester, NY
GhettoHEBear
Jack and DP said:

Health care is a right. He has a right to free skin grafts.
Baylor Mafioso
Keyser Soze
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

I mostly blame the same type of people that post here that pretend the Democrat party hasn't gone bat**** crazy and that the radical left is nothing to worry about.

You smug academics and sycophants are the problem. You've set no markers for when the left goes too far.

Rioters slashed a police officers neck in Jacksonville
A federal officer was killed in a protest in Oakland
NYPD officers had molotov cocktails thrown at them.

Police stations, businesses, livelihoods destroyed because you wanted to use these people as pawns against your political opposition.

They do this because you're their ally and you don't condemn their false worldview.

You own this. Moderate Democrats that turn a blind eye to radicalism because you think you're holier than thou.

I include that lamebrain George Truitt and LIQ for sure and any pie in the sky airhead libertarian! Yeah that includes you, ever popular Crash effin Davis!

Thanks to y'all playing middle road we're all now getting run over as you dumb azzes with no foresight hide

Libertarians are firm believers in private property - freedom of expression ends well before the destruction of someone else's private property.

Jack and DP
Not smart.

nein51
They will get destruction of property and nothing else.
Gold Tron
Jack and DP said:

Not smart.

They need to be charged with attempted murder if someone was in the car.

Never mind. It was empty.

Just going to leave this here.

My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
bearassnekkid
quash said:

jupiter said:

That was a really powerful video. That man's pain and frustration was oozing from his pores. It was real. It was raw. It was passionate.

And then you go and ruin it with lame-ass virtue signaling like this post. Everyone already knows what form of "black protest" is "acceptable." Everyone knows what form of any protest is acceptable. They also know that race-baiting BS like your post is part of the problem.

One can protest and raise awareness and advocate for change in any way they like so long as it is lawful and doesn't harm other human beings or people's property. That's one of the great things about America. But theft, arson, assault, etc are not an acceptable form of protest for any cause. And you know it.
BusyTarpDuster2017

So, at this point, I gotta ask... was race even involved in what happened to George Floyd? How do we know?
br53
GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Health care is a right. He has a right to free skin grafts.
Skin isn't the issue, he needs a lobotomy and a castration.
Canada2017
BaylorOkie said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

IMO, his past has no relevance. He was murdered in broad daylight. It doesn't matter what he did in the past. He's a human being.

No argument ....and I hope the cop goes to prison .

But the others who have been vandalized, beaten and killed in the last 72 hours are human beings as well.

What about them ?

Why aren't their lives just as important ?
GhettoHEBear
Canada2017 said:

BaylorOkie said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

But the others who have been vandalized, beaten and killed in the last 72 hours are human beings as well.

What about them ?

Because their suffering isn't advancing a political agenda. Simple as that
Baylor Mafioso
br53
Canada2017 said:

BaylorOkie said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

robby44 said:

GhettoHEBear said:

Jack and DP said:

What about them ?

Because it doesn't fit my narrative! Stop making sense and being rational.
Jack and DP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.