Riots & Looting

64,286 Views | 827 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I bet they won't do that again - what an idiot

4th and Inches
rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

You liberals ok with this - is this what you wanted? This man will probably be disabled for life assuming he's not dead. Imagine if the races had been reversed - somehow the media could care less about this.

Guy showed up in a MAGA hat to stir it up... funny that this tweet cut out that part. He ****ed around and found out.

So one guy wears a hat you don't like so it's OK for a GANG of people to attack him .

Yeah you are a real freedom lover...a real man .
Cool hill. I have no problem with his check being cashed since he seems like such a lovely and productive member of the human race.

Yeah ....a gang on ONE guy.

They were all so brave ....so enlightened.

Imagine if a gang of whites beat a solitary black guy for wearing the 'wrong ' hat .

You'd still be ok with that of course .
I'm so terribly sorry your white privilege is being slightly threatened. Imagine thinking racism precludes you from consequences. That guy got exactly what he deserved and probably what he expected.

That's a really dangerous line of thinking.
I'm sorry, it's not like this guy came to the protest with the idea of exchanging ideas and participating in productive discourse. He showed up wearing 2020's version of a white hood. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was called out on it.
Wow, you're a real special kind of piece of **** aren't you?
Look, would I personally engage in something like this? No. I'm also not black so it's silly for me to judge since I can't empathize with what our black and brown friends go through on a daily basis.

We white people don't know how to solve racism and since reverse racism isn't a real thing, what we all should be doing is shutting up for once in our existence and stand by our black and brown brothers and sisters. Listen to them. Become educated.

It is never acceptable to excuse, as you are doing, beating the crap out of a random guy for wearing a hat. It is dangerous to look at such violence and say, as you do, "who am I to judge?" It is the same dangerous and foolish line of thinking is seen in those who look at the video of George Floyd being murdered and say, "Who am I to judge? We don't know what cops go through on a daily basis."
I appreciate your viewpoint and I understand what you're saying. This particular incident isn't as cut and dry though, IMO. Let me clarify that a MAGA hat is much more than a hat. It is a symbol. It's a burning cross combined with a chain hanging off a truck hitch for a lot of people. Do you at least agree with me that this guy didn't have good intentions by showing up to a BLM protest with a MAGA hat?
wow, you know how that hat became known that way? The fabrication from the left... there are plenty of black and brown Americans that wear trump hats and shirts. When a white person will call a black man in a MAGA hat a racist, somebody is clueless and it isnt the black guy.
Jack Bauer
Gruvin said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

You liberals ok with this - is this what you wanted? This man will probably be disabled for life assuming he's not dead. Imagine if the races had been reversed - somehow the media could care less about this.

Guy showed up in a MAGA hat to stir it up... funny that this tweet cut out that part. He ****ed around and found out.

So one guy wears a hat you don't like so it's OK for a GANG of people to attack him .

Cool hill. I have no problem with his check being cashed since he seems like such a lovely and productive member of the human race.

Imagine if a gang of whites beat a solitary black guy for wearing the 'wrong ' hat .

I'm so terribly sorry your white privilege is being slightly threatened. Imagine thinking racism precludes you from consequences. That guy got exactly what he deserved and probably what he expected.

I'm sorry, it's not like this guy came to the protest with the idea of exchanging ideas and participating in productive discourse. He showed up wearing 2020's version of a white hood. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was called out on it.
Look, would I personally engage in something like this? No. I'm also not black so it's silly for me to judge since I can't empathize with what our black and brown friends go through on a daily basis.

We white people don't know how to solve racism and since reverse racism isn't a real thing, what we all should be doing is shutting up for once in our existence and stand by our black and brown brothers and sisters. Listen to them. Become educated.

It is never acceptable to excuse, as you are doing, beating the crap out of a random guy for wearing a hat. It is dangerous to look at such violence and say, as you do, "who am I to judge?" It is the same dangerous and foolish line of thinking is seen in those who look at the video of George Floyd being murdered and say, "Who am I to judge? We don't know what cops go through on a daily basis."
I appreciate your viewpoint and I understand what you're saying. This particular incident isn't as cut and dry though, IMO. Let me clarify that a MAGA hat is much more than a hat. It is a symbol. It's a burning cross combined with a chain hanging off a truck hitch for a lot of people. Do you at least agree with me that this guy didn't have good intentions by showing up to a BLM protest with a MAGA hat?
wow, you know how that hat became known that way? The fabrication from the left... there are plenty of black and brown Americans that wear trump hats and shirts. When a white person will call a black man in a MAGA hat a racist, somebody is clueless and it isnt the black guy.
Wait, are you telling me the media concocted a story about a hat???

4th and Inches
Jack Bauer said:

Gruvin said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Wait, are you telling me the media concocted a story about a hat???

uh, yea...
riflebear
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-man-with-assault-rifle-at-george-floyd-protest-allegedly-plotted-to-off-racists-and-maga-people
Canada2017
Law enforcement officers simply have to start shooting looters and arsonists. This greed fest has been going on for days now .

The slobs literally have no fear of consequences.

Either the government has to restore order or there is going to be a blood fest .

Jack Bauer
It's come to this...

Doc Holliday
Can we all stop pretending like this country wasn't lost decades ago before most of us were born?

Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

It's come to this...

I'd say there's a black racist ***** in that car!!!

No doubt
trey3216
rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

You are a racist ...plain and simple .
LOL. Magabigotry at it's finest right here. You're the one riding with racism but you're too racist to see it.

Anyone how would approve of the beating of a solitary individual by a gang ....for wearing the 'wrong' hat....is a racist pig .

Embrace your racism ...pig .
Man, the mental gymnastics you must do on a daily basis to come to this sort of conclusion. Eat ****, bigot.

Yeah you applaud the beating of someone for wearing the 'wrong' hat ....not one on one even...but by a gang .

You are bigoted scum .

Embrace your freedumbs while holding onto your "reverse racism" fever dreams. I'm done talking to bigots.
Who will count the sheep for you when you can't sleep at night?
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trey3216
rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Reverse racism is not a real thing. But racism is not a one way street either. You apparently know little about the world.
Flaming Moderate
trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Reverse racism is not a real thing. But racism is not a one way street either. You apparently know little about the world.
Racism is not uniquely white or American. If we cannot align on basic facts then you can never have a rational discussion.
trey3216
Flaming Moderate said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Racism is not uniquely white or American. If we cannot align on basic facts then you can never have a rational discussion.
Pretty much
Jack and DP
JumboShrimper
Sounds like a Karen. People should be able to spray paint her car then. Those ladies killed her with kindness.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Can we all stop pretending like this country wasn't lost decades ago before most of us were born?

Good for them, some of the best trollers on the planet. You should love em.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
jupiter
The US and Hong Kong: a chance to contrast freedom with repression

Quote:

The protests across America flowing from the killing of George Floyd by police in Minneapolis have exposed continuing deep rifts over race and equality of treatment by the police. The anger, frustration and grief are intense, exacerbated by the suffering and anxiety Covid-19 has brought to communities across the US.
At a time when authoritarian China is characterising millions of protesters in Hong Kong as violent terrorists and using police brutality to arrest them, the US must seize the chance to not create a mirror image of repression in how it handles these events in its cities.

This is a strange opportunity to show why living in a democracy matters.
How America responds will chart a course that affects the world. The US's status as a strategic leader and example of the power of democracy and equality before the law is under challenge from the systemic rival of authoritarian China. And it's now under challenge because of events and actions in America itself.

Individual incidents like the police brutality that killed Floyd by suffocating him, in front of other citizens who were pleading with officers to stop, are horrific in themselves, but they can also catalyse larger movements and change. This seems to be happening now.

Protests, violence and rioting are continuing in dozens of US cities. Peaceful demonstrations against systemic police violence disproportionately directed at African Americans are occurring alongside looting and physical violence. Critical, longstanding issues of justice, equality and personal freedom are being raised for America's leaders and institutions to address. At the same time, though, disorder, property destruction and violence need to be stopped.
https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/the-us-and-hong-kong-a-chance-to-contrast-freedom-with-repression/
whitetrash
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

They have 2000+ years of practice.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%204:1-13&version=ESV
Florda_mike
trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Sorry I don't understand but what's reverse racism?
riflebear
This is what you get when you vote in pro Antifa liberal socialist Democrats. This is amazing - dismantle the police? Good luck w/ that

trey3216
Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

dont worry about it. My comment wouldn't offend you. I'll just let you know from now on when topics I speak about that are over your head are something you'd agree or disagree with. You'd agree with this one
quash
whitetrash said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

They have 2000+ years of practice.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%204:1-13&version=ESV

Way longer than that.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
End the curfews. Reopen the night. The cost to business is too high.
DioNoZeus
trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

dont worry about it. My comment wouldn't offend you. I'll just let you know from now on when topics I speak about that are over your head are something you'd agree or disagree with. You'd agree with this one

That would be all of them
riflebear
Media pushing this for political reasons is only hurting these inner city neighborhoods which sets them back even further.

Florda_mike
trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Actually racism is simply ..... racism

But in today's cluttered thought there's variations of racism, like "reverse" racism

But yeah, I expected your non-answer insult to my question

Same with no value Noze comment too
trey3216
Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

But in today's cluttered thought there's variations of racism, like "reverse" racism

Once again, your reading comprehension has let you down because I said exactly that the first time in response to another poster. So, my non-answer insult was because of your inability to read and decipher basic English.
Florda_mike
riflebear said:

Media pushing this for political reasons is only hurting these inner city neighborhoods which sets them back even further.

Democrat Communists backed by China etc just want em to stay on the plantation

How many black business leaders have we seen through all of these riots crying out as their lifelong built business burns?

Democrats are my enemy!

Florda_mike
trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Once again, your reading comprehension has let you down because I said exactly that the first time in response to another poster. So, my non-answer insult was because of your inability to read and decipher basic English.

I know your ego is large but let me explain a VERY SIMPLE FACT

I DON'T READ ALL YOUR POSTS

That's not fake news either
br53
Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

I know your ego is large but let me explain a VERY SIMPLE FACT

I DON'T READ ALL YOUR POSTS

That's not fake news either
You should read everyones posts and open your eyes to the diversity of thoughts. It is diversity month according to all of the marketing emails that I have received this week!
DioNoZeus
trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Not to toot my own horn but...
D. C. Bear
riflebear said:

He can tell his kids that people of all races from around America and maybe the world care about them so much that they got together and sent them $300,000 so that they could get back the financial part of what they've lost
Whiskey Pete
Florda_mike said:

trey3216 said:

rudylaw said:

HashTag said:

rudylaw said:

D. C. Bear said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

Canada2017 said:

rudylaw said:

riflebear said:

Is it when you hate yourself for your race? Like Obama hating that he's half white or Michael Jackson hating that he wasn't?
jupiter

Canada2017
quash said:

End the curfews. Reopen the night. The cost to business is too high.

Have you even considered that having your business burned or looted is a trifle more costly ?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.