Baylor student organization under fire

13,697 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Going to hell in the 21st century does not match up with 80% of Christians disciples belief. It was always a scare tactic. 80% is rough guess
At the last moment of life as we cross over to death it's all grace.
No surprise, Waco does not believe the Bible.
Grace and God's Love is always the Bible's last word for us

God is not mocked.This not mocking --Grace and God's Love is always the Bible's last word for us Every Word is true.

You tear out the warnings from Christ himself about hell. That is not love.
Christ's command is love
But tell me about his hell warnings
He sounds terrible mean. God creates us then damns is to hell. What kind of God is that?
He created you so you have to comply with everything you disagree with him on.

That's how this works. You're not god.
Grace called she said "comply" is the opposite grace and love and forgiveness

Christ called, said 'please tell Waco to stop changing what I said'.

They watched him to see whether he would cure him on the sabbath, so that they might accuse him. 3 And he said to the man who had the withered hand, "Come forward." 4 Then he said to them, "Is it lawful to do good or to do harm on the sabbath, to save life or to kill?" But they were silent. 5 He looked around at them with anger; he was grieved at their hardness of heart and said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.
Jesus "Say before you go I hate fuss but your healing and eternal life depend on your answer Do you believe in Hell"
OB you are way more worried than Jesus. Rejoice in God's Hrace. I am signed with up to be a greeter I'll say Hello.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Going to hell in the 21st century does not match up with 80% of Christians disciples belief. It was always a scare tactic. 80% is rough guess

God is not mocked.This not mocking --Grace and God's Love is always the Bible's last word for us Every Word is true.

Christ's command is love
He sounds terrible mean. God creates us then damns is to hell. What kind of God is that?
He created you so you have to comply with everything you disagree with him on.

That's how this works. You're not god.
Grace called she said "comply" is the opposite grace and love and forgiveness

Christ called, said 'please tell Waco to stop changing what I said'.

They watched him to see whether he would cure him on the sabbath, so that they might accuse him. 3 And he said to the man who had the withered hand, "Come forward." 4 Then he said to them, "Is it lawful to do good or to do harm on the sabbath, to save life or to kill?" But they were silent. 5 He looked around at them with anger; he was grieved at their hardness of heart and said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out, and his hand was restored.
Jesus "Say before you go I hate fuss but your healing and eternal life depend on your answer Do you believe in Hell"
OB you are way more worried than Jesus. Rejoice in God's Hrace. I am signed with up to be a greeter I'll say Hello.
Waco, as long as you replace Christ's words with your own, I fear for your future.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Gold Tron
George Truett said:

bear2be2 said:

br53 said:

It does not matter, all you as a Christian are responsible for doing is loving them and trying to teach them that Jesus died for their sins and for them. You can teach (not preach) them the Christian word. If they take it great if they dont then it is theirs to answer.

I'd take it a step further and argue that you shouldn't presume to know the status of or speak on the salvation/sin of anyone with whom you have no relationship. It's impossible to speak truth in love to someone with whom no basic foundation has been built. You're simply judging them under the guise of love, which goes against the teachings of Christ and is terribly damaging to one's testimony.

In re-reading the new testament, I was struck by the amount of time both Jesus and Paul spent telling early Christians to worry about their own damn selves and stop focusing on those they presume to be lost/sinners. The modern church would be well served to heed that advice. You'll attract more positive attention/win more souls by living and loving like Christ than you will jawing and judging like Pharisees.
Amen!

I can't believe you have the gall to continue posting here after admitting you are a pastor. I am sure my pastor has opinions too but he is gracious in how he shares them. You posted earlier about how your congregant would be if you had a 66% approval rating. I can assure you I would already have left. You must be Episcopalian or some sect hat doesn't risk offending anyone's sensibilities.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
Wichitabear
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Christ's command is love
what Bible do you own?
Waco1947
I did not "replace." I quoted. Not once did Jesus ever say to a person he saved "Do you believe in hell?"
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

I did not "replace." I quoted. Not once did Jesus ever say to a person he saved "Do you believe in hell?"
You did not quote. You made false implications.

Yes or no, did Jesus warn about hell?
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

I did not "replace." I quoted Jesus.
Where does Jesus have this doctrine test? I don't like Pharisees. In tact the "withered hand" is about you doctrine guys trying to close the kingdom of God..
Now tell me where did Jesus give a doctrine tell like "Do you believe in hell?'"
You have not answered.
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Now show me His doctrine test.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Where does Jesus have this doctrine test? I don't like Pharisees. In tact the "withered hand" is about you doctrine guys trying to close the kingdom of God..
Now tell me where did Jesus give a doctrine tell like "Do you believe in hell?'"
You have not answered.
Jesus warned of hell.

You deny this fact.

You call it what you want, it's apostasy by definition.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

You have not answered.
Jesus warned of hell.

You deny this fact.

Still waiting for you to site the verse where Jesus says it to one has saved "Do you believe in hell?"
You ask me. So it is fair to did Did Jesus ask anyone?
You failed to show me.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

You have not answered.
Jesus warned of hell.

You deny this fact.

Still waiting for you to site the verse where Jesus says it to one has saved "Do you believe in hell?"
You ask me. So it is fair to did Did Jesus ask anyone?
You failed to show me.
I showed you where Christ warned of hell.

You ignored it over and over.

atomicblast
Homosexuality is a sin as is bestiality and necrophilia. Path to heaven is very straight indeed and narrow.
quash
atomicblast said:

Homosexuality is a sin as is bestiality and necrophilia. Path to heaven is very straight indeed and narrow.
Yippee. Keep it zipped around sheep and dead people.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
Jesus never warned a saved person of hell. I am going with Jesus and people of faith. You made "hell" a doctrine from the lips of Jesus.Not once did Jesus ever ask us to affirm a doctrine.
That was a mistake. You through up a barrier to Jesus. Through Hid grace I stepped over it and will step into Heaven.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Jesus never warned a saved person of hell. I am going with Jesus and people of faith. You made "hell" a doctrine from the lips of Jesus.Not once did Jesus ever ask us to affirm a doctrine.
That was a mistake. You through up a barrier to Jesus. Through Hid grace I stepped over it and will step into Heaven.
You cannot dictate your terms to Christ, Waco. That is the way of Caiaphas.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.