Say no to the mob...amazing ad

5,543 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fadskier said:

Gave me chills! How can anyone vote Democrat right now!?!

Plenty of supposedly educated people on this board will vote "Knee Pads and Pee Pads!"
fadskier
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

I don't fall for propaganda.
You are. You just said that you are voting Democrat. Not only are you falling for propaganda, you're not intelligent either...and stop posting under several screen names.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
4yrletterbear
Going to buy another 1,000 rounds today.
George Truett
Florda_mike said:

Bearitto said:

We're in a war! What more do we need to see? It's obvious they aren't going to just stop until ..... they're stopped by physical force

As I've said before, military people around us say order could be restored by them in 30-60 minutes

There'd be bloodshed and potential death but it would be the "rioters" blob, not law abiding citizens

We pay tax for security and we aren't getting what we pay for
We're not in a war. 99% of the country is peaceful. Is rioting going on in your town? Are you insecure where you are?

It's peaceful and quiet where I am, in Atlanta, and in pretty much every major city I know of, Democrat and Republican.

And why don't you address the lie that's in the video? The idea that Democrats support or condone the violence is an outright lie.

We're all against the violence. Can we at least begin with that point of agreement?
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

you dont?
"Vote for Biden so Democrats aren't upset and riot" is an arguement the ATLANTIC is trying to make while Democrats have been rioting for 3 1/2 months(over 600 declared riots) and never accepted their 2016 loss...
4th and Inches
George Truett said:

Florda_mike said:

Bearitto said:

We're in a war! What more do we need to see? It's obvious they aren't going to just stop until ..... they're stopped by physical force

As I've said before, military people around us say order could be restored by them in 30-60 minutes

There'd be bloodshed and potential death but it would be the "rioters" blob, not law abiding citizens

We're not in a war. 99% of the country is peaceful. Is rioting going on in your town? Are you insecure where you are?

It's peaceful and quiet where I am, in Atlanta, and in pretty much every major city I know of, Democrat and Republican.

And why don't you address the lie that's in the video? The idea that Democrats support or condone the violence is an outright lie.

We're all against the violence. Can we at least begin with that point of agreement?

is it a lie... where is the funding for the riots coming from? Yall keep dodging this question. BLM and Antifa are both supported thru ActBlue.
Mothra
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

You're also immune to facts and reason.
George Truett
Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

you dont?
"Vote for Biden so Democrats aren't upset and riot" is an arguement the ATLANTIC is trying to make while Democrats have been rioting for 3 1/2 months(over 600 declared riots) and never accepted their 2016 loss...
So l ONE Democrat makes this argument it means ALL Democrats think this.

How is it that one person or even a few people who are Democrats say something and this reflects what all Democrats think.

Following his logic then Colin Powell and Jeff Flake speak for all Republicans.
Mothra
George Truett said:

Gold Tron said:

No explanation from cinque, jinx or the good pastor George?
See above.

Don't fall for propaganda. The idea that Dems approve violence is an outright lie.

This is the kind of deceptive thing you produce when you have nothing positive about your candidate to sell.

For all we know, this is staged. It doesn't come from any credible source.

Biden and Dem leaders have condemned the violence. Full stop.

Why doesn't the piece show that?

Perhaps you need to listen to the quotes of the Democrat leaders in the video one more time, George.
George Truett
Mothra said:

George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

I'm immune to facts and reason?

I just presented facts and reason and you ignored them.

I showed how this was clearly a propaganda piece that distorted the level of violence in cities and the Democratic response to it.

So are you scared where you are? Is there rioting and looting in your streets?

Mothra
George Truett said:

Mothra said:

George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

I'm immune to facts and reason?

I just presented facts and reason and you ignored them.

I showed how this was clearly a propaganda piece that distorted the level of violence in cities and the Democratic response to it.

So are you scared where you are? Is there rioting and looting in your streets?

You didn't present any facts. You presented an opinion that is clearly contradicted by the statements of the Democrat leaders in the video. You presented propaganda.
George Truett
Mothra said:

George Truett said:

Gold Tron said:

See above.

Don't fall for propaganda. The idea that Dems approve violence is an outright lie.

This is the kind of deceptive thing you produce when you have nothing positive about your candidate to sell.

Perhaps you need to listen to the quotes of the Democrat leaders in the video one more time, George.
The quotes were taken out of context and distorted. The piece is all distortion and fear-mongering.

You can clip anyone's remarks and make them say anything.

There's a difference between affirming the protesters and condoning violence.

The reason why you're being manipulated by this is because Trump doesn't want to talk about nearly 200,000 dead from COVID and his total failure to deal with it.

Why can't we discuss actual facts instead of this kind of junk?

whitetrash
George Truett said:

Florda_mike said:

Bearitto said:

Georgie is the kind who would tout that NYC saw no terrorist attacks on 364 of the 365 days in 2001.
Mothra
George Truett said:

Mothra said:

George Truett said:

Gold Tron said:

See above.

The quotes were taken out of context and distorted. The piece is all distortion and fear-mongering.

The reason why you're being manipulated by this is because Trump doesn't want to talk about nearly 200,000 dead from COVID and his total failure to deal with it.

George, you're smarter than this. Stop pedaling that b.s. Democrat leaders cannot - on the one hand - call for protests and people in the streets, call for instigation and "getting in people's faces," pay for violent offenders to be freed from jail, characterize these protests as "peaceful," ignore the violence, and call police officers the bad guys and be in favor of defunding police, and then - on the other hand - claim that they simply want peace. The statements in question and actions of your party of choice, standing alone, directly contradict the b.s. narrative you are trying to pedal on this board.

You can't have your cake and eat it to.
Friscobear
George Truett said:

Mothra said:

George Truett said:

Gold Tron said:

See above.

So, it's okay when the media does it to Trump (Charlottesville, bleach, etc.), but it's not fair when Dems are the target.

Got it.
riflebear
The 'Mob' is causing people to do stupid things...

4th and Inches
George Truett said:

Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

you dont?

How is it that one person or even a few people who are Democrats say something and this reflects what all Democrats think.

you stereotype conservatives, i stereotype liberals... we are both flawed.
Thee University
Johnny Bear said:

Thee University said:

We will look back on this BLM stuff one day and kick each other in the @$$ for falling for the hustle & scam that it is.

If by "we" you're including the dupes and the useful idiots in the political, corporate and sports worlds that are supporting this madness, I seriously have my doubts that most of them will ever wake up and realize what they've really been participating in. Most of the people that are ever going to realize what kind of a con job farce all of this BLM crap really is already know it.
No. Those people have ZERO backbone.

Chris Collinsworth? I'm glad I gave him stitches to that glass chin. Had I known he would be sniveling on national TV one day I would have hit him even harder.

The list goes on and on. None of the coaches, admin, announcers, advertisers, etc are going to say a thing because they are all suckling on that NFL, NBA, MLB and even NCAA sports teats.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Florda_mike
Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

Florda_mike said:

Bearitto said:

is it a lie... where is the funding for the riots coming from? Yall keep dodging this question. BLM and Antifa are both supported thru ActBlue.

WHAT'S THAT? Who's in leadership of "ActBlue???"
Florda_mike
Thee University said:

Johnny Bear said:

Thee University said:

We will look back on this BLM stuff one day and kick each other in the @$$ for falling for the hustle & scam that it is.

If by "we" you're including the dupes and the useful idiots in the political, corporate and sports worlds that are supporting this madness, I seriously have my doubts that most of them will ever wake up and realize what they've really been participating in. Most of the people that are ever going to realize what kind of a con job farce all of this BLM crap really is already know it.

Chris Collinsworth? I'm glad I gave him stitches to that glass chin. Had I known he would be sniveling on national TV one day I would have hit him even harder.

The list goes on and on. None of the coaches, admin, announcers, advertisers, etc are going to say a thing because they are all suckling on that NFL, NBA, MLB and even NCAA sports teats.

So you hit Collinsworth?

Makes sense as your username dates back to that time

I like you
Oldbear83
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

Yes you do.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
George: "We're all against the violence. Can we at least begin with that point of agreement?"

Sorry George, no.

I can believe that you are against violence, but the Democrats as a whole have played on violence, hoping t would make Trump look bad.

It was and is a foolish, malicious abuse of the public.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Thee University
Florda_mike said:

Thee University said:

Johnny Bear said:

Thee University said:

So you hit Collinsworth?

Makes sense as your username dates back to that time

I like you
Japan Bowl
Tokyo, Japan
January 1981
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Burning Democratic cities to the top of the page!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Buy an AR-15 or AK-47 before 11/3/2020. And plenty of ammunition. Kinda like a life insurance policy. Hopefully you will never need it, but will be a Godsend if you do.

-- Barack Obama
PacificBear
No to the mob
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Buy an AR-15 or AK-47 before 11/3/2020. And plenty of ammunition. Kinda like a life insurance policy. Hopefully you will never need it, but will be a Godsend if you do.

Good advice.
Sam Lowry
George Truett said:

Florda_mike said:

Bearitto said:

Democrats don't support or condone violence. They just deny it, make excuses for it, refuse to prosecute it, and howl for the heads of any peace officers who even think about defending themselves from it. But they don't condone it, goodness no.
Guy Noir
If the violence and destruction continues from these protests,

and If the Police are "defunded" as requested,

Then there is a strong possibility of vigilantism. The bloodshed will not be pretty.

It would be best to get the protests under control now.
Bearitto
George Truett said:

Gruvin said:

George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Me.

you dont?

If you weren't a known inveterate leftist liar, the exception would prove the rule.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Yes, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. But don't forget about lawlessness in Democrat run cities.

-- Barack Obama
Malbec
Quote:

George, you're smarter than this.
Despite all evidence that he is EXACTLY that smart?
curtpenn
George Truett said:

Mothra said:

George Truett said:

Gold Tron said:

See above.

You wouldn't know an actual fact if it was staring you in the face and jumping up and down. You demonstrate your stupidity with assertions such as the one you just made re Trump and 200,000 dead at his hands. What a buffoon you are.
Jack Bauer
Who can defend this?
They can't take 10% of what they dish out?

Jack Bauer
George Truett will tell you this was all taken out of context...

Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.