Uncoming presidential debate 29 Sep

5,065 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

settegast said:

How many would agree that the debate be fact checked in real time? This would give the candidates time to correct if they misspoke and voters the opportunity to hear/see the truth otherwise.
Thoughts?
Yes. that would be great because Trump is a ****ing liar. He is incapable of telling the truth.

Going to get your wish JR.

Trump will not win a 2nd term.

Dems are going to bring much higher income taxes for guys in your tax bracket , the Green Plan , and far more regulations on the Energy Industry .

And saying you 'didn't vote for Biden either' is going to be of little consolation.
Robert Wilson
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

How many would agree that the debate be fact checked in real time? This would give the candidates time to correct if they misspoke and voters the opportunity to hear/see the truth otherwise.
Thoughts?
Yes. that would be great because Trump is a ****ing liar. He is incapable of telling the truth.

Dems are going to bring much higher income taxes for guys in your tax bracket , the Green Plan , and far more regulations on the Energy Industry .

And saying you 'didn't vote for Biden either' is going to be of little consolation.
Hey, but all those soccer and lacrosse moms will think JR is a real sweetie pie.
4th and Inches
J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

T
D
S
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...
Canada2017
Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Don't talk to any female voters under the age of 35.

They might ruin your buzz.
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Well, you have sure done your worst to kill optimism among law-abiding Americans ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

why would I? Only one female I need to talk politics to... she is definitely over 35
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Well, you have sure done your worst to kill optimism among law-abiding Americans ...

Yes

It's all my fault .
wuzzybear
settegast said:

Thoughts?
Have you ever been to a debate where a buzzer or bell or gong went off to call TO to fact check? It is the job of your opponent to KNOW if you are telling the truth or not. It's not Chris Wallace problem, or anybody else, but Joe and Donald's. What don't you understand about this?
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Yes

It's all my fault .
Don't forget to get your "Eeyore" tattoo before the election is over ...
Oldbear83
wuzzybear said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?
Have you ever been to a debate where a buzzer or bell or gong went off to call TO to fact check? It is the job of your opponent to KNOW if you are telling the truth or not. It's not Chris Wallace problem, or anybody else, but Joe and Donald's. What don't you understand about this?

If Chris Wallace was not a registered Democrat, I'd be more inclined to believe this is not a set-up
quash
riflebear said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

JXL said:

Malbec said:

JXL said:

quash said:

The debate process needs to be fact checked for keeping Jorgensen off the stage.

I agree, she should be on there.
Her inclusion would doom Biden by draining enough Democrat votes to ensure a Trump re-election.

She would most likely mop the floor with both of them.
I would have no problem with her being on stage and getting the opportunity. Unfortunately, our Swampy system will not allow it.

P.S.- Please don't tell quash I said that.
Too late.

There are two requirements to being in the debate: be on enough state ballots to win an electoral majority; get 15% on any of the five approved polls.

Jorgensen is on the ballot in all 50 states.

She is not, however, even included in any of the five polls.

Rigged.
The Libertarian Party has some tweeking to do on their platform before I can get on board. As far as them being shut out in the debates, I agree with you. A third voice would make things much more interesting. Believe it or not, I am on your side here.
Way to go out on a limb and say the debate format is rigged.

Read the platform with the attitude of the perfect is the enemy of the good. Out LP threads are full of people saying "Gosh, I'd love to vote for Jorgensen but (insert some issue that doesn't even affect that person, but he and five other people give a crap)".
One of the debate moderators literally interned w/ Biden
And you think that's the big problem? Not excluding a candidate?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Yes

It's all my fault .

You really going to go down your same stupid road again ?
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Yes

It's all my fault .

I'm not the one giving up before the votes are even cast, son.
riflebear
riflebear said:

I have a bad feeling about this debate for Trump. He's been working 24/7 not preparing for quick comebacks and how to fight off Biden's attacks you know are coming.

The topics are all easy for Biden to attack Trump on with misleading spin or lies. The gloves are off and they will fight dirty and if Biden can avoid forgetting or losing track of a thought multiple times he could easily win this knowing the media will focus on all his one liners vs anything Trump wins. Trump needs to go on the offensive not always respond to Biden and have to play Defense.

If Chris Wallace only sticks to the debate topics that means Biden will be able to avoid questions about his past and record.

Biden must be asked about his role with Flynn and Hunter. Chris Wallace can't let him get away with deflecting or refusing to answer.

I wish Trump was Newt or Cruz this Tuesday because Biden has so much baggage to attack but Trump won't know how to do that without personal insults which could turn off independents who don't know the facts or how bad Biden's record is.

Trump just isn't crisp and he doesn't know how to give facts or his accomplishments in a simple clear quick answer voters will understand. He tends to ramble and exaggerate.

Basically all of this happened tonight and why I didn't want to watch. So frustrating - I could have debated Biden better by coming back w/ better facts and one liners. There is so much baggage on Biden but no one has laid a glove on him yet and the media won't touch his bad topics or disastrous record. He won't see any tough questions.
Doc Holliday
If Biden wins, the same people who've been running the country for the past 30 years will be running it again.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

settegast said:

Thoughts?

Landslide...

Yes

It's all my fault .

I'm not the one giving up before the votes are even cast, son.

**** you pathetic security guard .

Instead of worrying about me just stay on your knees praying the entire time your wife doesn't finally tire of supporting your useless ass .
Oldbear83
What a pathetic, petty answer.

Aside from the complete lie, it demonstrates a dismal lack of character. God help you if the spirit in that post is what drives your life.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Aside from the complete lie, it demonstrates a dismal lack of character. God help you if the spirit in that post is what drives your life.

Every few months you attempt to play some weird kind of ego game at my expense .

As always, I slough off your first comment .
After the 2nd comment, I invite you to stop.

3rd comment .....**** you.

You are a NOBODY . Have always been a NOBODY . Will always remain a NOBODY.

It's ludicrous for someone with your mediocre resume to attempt to lord it over others .

Play your phony omnipotent routine on someone else security guard; because this 'son' wouldn't hire you on a bet .

4th and Inches

CBS was Biden 48- Trump 41

Telemundo was already posted

C-Span was 53% Trump to 29% Biden

WTN: Trump 60, Biden 40%

Looks like the debate did absolutely nothing to move the needle with either base so far...
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Every few months you attempt to play some weird kind of ego game at my expense .

It's ludicrous for someone with your mediocre resume to attempt to lord it over others .

Play your phony omnipotent routine on someone else security guard; because this 'son' wouldn't hire you on a bet .

So much projection, so much spite.

I bet you couldn't name three of the jobs I have held, or people of note who know me.

I an truly sorry for you, Canada2017. You seem to be in a great deal of emotional pain and it's causing you to lash out.

Hope things get better for you, son. Seriously.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

I bet you couldn't name three of the jobs I have held, or people of note who know me.

I an truly sorry for you, Canada2017. You seem to be in a great deal of emotional pain and it's causing you to lash out.

' people of note who know me '

unreal ....as if I really knew my electricians assistant

Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not even in the same county.

You might want to stop digging, the view does not improve as you go on.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Look dummy

As usual you started this exchange .
As usual I gave you a pass on your first smart ass remark.
As usual you just kept going on.

So don't play the hurt victim .

Just go hug your wife and thank her for paying your bills .
Oldbear83
Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Look dummy

Grow up. You look worse here than either Biden or Trump.

All I did was call you out for pissing your shorts, again.

Sucks for you, but that's all on you.

You can go on lying about me, but all that does is prove you the worse.

As usual you won't take wisdom, but insist on playing in traffic then blaming the 18-wheeler for being in your way.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Canada2017 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Look dummy

Grow up. You look worse here than either Biden or Trump.

All I did was call you out for pissing your shorts, again.

Sucks for you, but that's all on you.

You can go on lying about me, but all that does is prove you the worse.

As usual you won't take wisdom, but insist on playing in traffic then blaming the 18-wheeler for being in your way.

Security Guard

You have ZERO wisdom .....otherwise you would have accomplished more in life and not be dependent on your wife for your financial survival .

Chuckle ...it's as if the flunkie who did the touch up cleaning on our construction sites felt entitled to 'call me out' .

What a pathetic joke .
Oldbear83
You keep repeating lies.

You must be a Democrat after all.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

You keep repeating lies.

You must be a Democrat after all.

No lies .

You are a dumbass security guard who has delusions of relevance on an internet message board .

One who likes to periodically pick **** with people in the vain attempt to bolster a comatose ego .
Oldbear83
Taking my own advice - don't bark back at a mad dog
FormerFlash

Sic Everyone.
Canada2017
Oldbear83 said:

Taking my own advice - don't bark back at a mad dog

Such a liar.

For at least the 3rd time you STARTED this foolishness .

Somehow , someway an ailing security guard thinks he can repeatedly initiate insults with no return volley .

Good luck with that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.