I am happy for America.

13,826 Views | 237 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by nein51
Forest Bueller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gruvin said:

Happy about this one 47? 100% of the democrat mail in votes cast by democrats in PA went to Biden... How long do you think it'll take before they start a list of Democrats that mailed in for Trump to prove there was crossover aka election tampering

Is this for real or made up.

If this is actually real, monster fraud was going on. If 100% of Dem mail in ballots "really" were credited to Biden, there was some serious cheating.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

New emailed evidence of a PA nursing home resident who is not registered to vote and yet when her family checked, she was listed as having voted by mail in 2020
Not likely. You have to be registered to get a ballot, even if you register same day. There is such a thing as ballot security for uncast ballots.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

New emailed evidence of a PA nursing home resident who is not registered to vote and yet when her family checked, she was listed as having voted by mail in 2020
Not likely. You have to be registered to get a ballot, even if you register same day. There is such a thing as ballot security for uncast ballots.
yawn... there are many things that are supposed to happen but when they have covered the windows and locked out the watchers...
Jack Bauer
Healing...

"We need to tell these Trump voters just how stupid they are"

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Healing...

"We need to tell these Trump voters just how stupid they are"

Wideass gonna wideass....
Shippou
You seem upset.
Canada2017
Colorado just voted ....

A. To continue late term abortions....for any reason .

B. To re introduce gray wolves.....and protect them .

rudylaw
Abortion, like masks, shouldn't be a political issue. Another Nixon stain.
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

yawn... there are many things that are supposed to happen but when they have covered the windows and locked out the watchers...
If that actually happened the way it is alleged, and something nefarious occurred, don't you think that it will be discovered and presented in court?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

If that actually happened the way it is alleged, and something nefarious occurred, don't you think that it will be discovered and presented in court?
multiple state filings start tomorrow...

Of course we can discount the previous court orders that are being ignored right?
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Gruvin said:

multiple state filings start tomorrow...

Of course we can discount the previous court orders that are being ignored right?
It'll be interesting to see if they come up with anything more than his 2016 blue ribbon commission investIgation.
Waco1947
I continue to be happy and a proud American patriot.
BearN
Jack Bauer said:

White liberals so confused right now...

Fascist Cult members mindlessly repeating whatever hate spews out of the bull****horn
BearN
ATL Bear
I know Hunter Biden is happy. The price of access just went up.
whitetrash
ATL Bear said:

I know Hunter Biden is happy. The price of access just went up.

Just how happy will depend on how much the price of blow went up.
Jack Bauer
F u

Robert Wilson
Anyone who has this much faith in government is screwed. And probably miserable, as evidenced by this thread.
Jack Bauer
Any Republicans need therapy dogs to cope with the election? I should hope not.
Please save that for children dealing with terminal illness or veterans coping with PTSD

Quote:

Democratic staffers were so upset over the popular election of President Elect Donald Trump that "therapy dogs" were brought into the U.S. Capitol to soothe their hurt feelings.

Two golden doodles, two American Eskimo dogs, and a beagle mix were walked around the Cannon Office Building where many members of the House of Representatives have offices, according to NBC News.

Oldbear83
ATL Bear said:

Who needs politicians to heal their soul?
Satanists
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Right now, it's one or the other.

No patriot is happy with the idea of Biden or Harris in charge of America.
Jack Bauer
Don't be fooled...this is who they are.

Jack Bauer
Let the healing begin...

Jack Bauer
Looking forward to the "healing"...

Bruin
Democrat idea of "healing" is capitulation and compliance.
Robert Wilson
Bruin said:

Democrat idea of "healing" is capitulation and compliance.
Yes, as long as it is you capitulating to and complying with them. Otherwise, it is called oppression.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

I look forward to the healing our soul.

Indeed.

Canada2017
There are examples....specific examples....of dead people mailing in ballots and 'voting'.

The question is.....

Do you give a damn ?

Or does the end justify the means ?
TexasScientist
Canada2017 said:

There are examples....specific examples....of dead people mailing in ballots and 'voting'.

The question is.....

Do you give a damn ?

Or does the end justify the means ?
The only one's I've heard about, is the 'dead' guy who turned out to be the son with the same name and address as his dead father. The other was a woman who got her ballot mixed up with her mother's and voted the wrong ballot. They're deciding what to do about her. So far there is no widespread fraud.
Oldbear83
I'm amused to see how many people have latched on to the word "widespread".

All those sworn affidavits of fraud, videos of observers being shoved out of counting areas, officials literally putting up boards to keep people from watching what they are supposed to be doing in public, fake claims of water main breaks which never happened, strange stops in computer counting in the middle of the night followed by sudden 'corrections' which give Biden thousands of new votes, etc. all make it impossible to seriously pretend fraud is not happening.

So they say 'well, OK, but it's not widespread', which is a subjective word which allows them to ignore that as a many as seven states may have been turned by fraud this election.

The same people who love to talk about models when the topic is COVID run away and hide when someone shows statistical models demonstrating the odds against 1700+% increases in voter registration by people over 90 in Pennsylvania, or the odds that Philadelphia had 89% turnout this year, or all the other implausible conditions popping up.

Yes, it's widespread, yes it's supported by evidence, but no, it may not be enough to change the outcome, since judges hate to be seen as deciding elections, to the point that they may sign off on the biggest heist in years.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

All those sworn affidavits of fraud, videos of observers being shoved out of counting areas, officials literally putting up boards to keep people from watching what they are supposed to be doing in public, fake claims of water main breaks which never happened, strange stops in computer counting in the middle of the night followed by sudden 'corrections' which give Biden thousands of new votes, etc. all make it impossible to seriously pretend fraud is not happening.

So they say 'well, OK, but it's not widespread', which is a subjective word which allows them to ignore that as a many as seven states may have been turned by fraud this election.

The same people who love to talk about models when the topic is COVID run away and hide when someone shows statistical models demonstrating the odds against 1700+% increases in voter registration by people over 90 in Pennsylvania, or the odds that Philadelphia had 89% turnout this year, or all the other implausible conditions popping up.

Yes, it's widespread, yes it's supported by evidence, but no, it may not be enough to change the outcome, since judges hate to be seen as deciding elections, to the point that they may sign off on the biggest heist in years.
A lot of convoluted thinking there. None of that has been substantiated. If there is anything to those claims, that would be something the courts will take up. So far they haven't given anything of that as credible, and a lot of what was claimed by Trump's lawyers was withdrawn because they had no real evidence. So far its all been conspiracy theory and disinformation rumors.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

A lot of convoluted thinking there. None of that has been substantiated. If there is anything to those claims, that would be something the courts will take up. So far they haven't given anything of that as credible, and a lot of what was claimed by Trump's lawyers was withdrawn because they had no real evidence. So far its all been conspiracy theory and disinformation rumors.
You say so.
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Only patriots are Trumpets? I know a retired marine colonel who spent several tours in Iraq who voted for Biden because he didn't think he was fit for office. Are you saying he is no patriot? Laughable.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Only patriots are Trumpets? I know a retired marine colonel who spent several tours in Iraq who voted for Biden because he didn't think he was fit for office. Are you saying he is no patriot? Laughable.
You say so.
Waco1947
America needs healing and My patriotism is good.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.