Read all this and rebutt it please? I can't do that and need help

4,507 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fubar said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

It's sad to watch someone mentally unravel before your eyes. Mike and wuzzy, I hope your families are able to get you the support that you clearly need.

Oh I'm sure you're "sad" Mitch the democrat biotch

However, you'll be the "sad" one when your puppet isn't installed January 20th
I'll take that bet.

I won't bet because there's too many other un-Americans like you in DC trying to force a puppet not named Trump that won't send them to the gallows after January 20th

You may be one!?
quash
Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

It's sad to watch someone mentally unravel before your eyes. Mike and wuzzy, I hope your families are able to get you the support that you clearly need.

I'll take that bet.

I won't bet because there's too many other un-Americans like you in DC trying to force a puppet not named Trump that won't send them to the gallows after January 20th

You may be one!?

Make up your mind: will Trump be sworn in or not?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

I'll take that bet.

You may be one!?

It's totally gray because there's so many corrupt criminals(like YOU!) along the path to Inauguration Day and you know it, but you're to corrupted to admit
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

I'll take that bet.

You may be one!?

It's totally gray because there's so many corrupt criminals(like YOU!) along the path to Inauguration Day and you know it, but you're to corrupted to admit

You said Trump would be sworn in and then you said he wouldn't. Nothing gray about it. Just take a stand for one or the other of your two contradictory positions.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
He doesnt really believe the trash he is spewing. If he did he would bet.
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

chuckle

You cant possibly believe this .

Better off hoping the republicans win the 2 senate runoffs in Georgia
BearTruth13
Not shocked at all Trump lost. I have 10 people in my extended family. All but 1 live in Texas. My wife and I were the only Trump voters (reluctantly). 2 are staunch Dems. The rest are lifelong Republicans. Trump is the first Republican they didn't vote for. Biden is the first Dem they voted for.

Anecdotal I know but that did not inspire confidence that Trump even had a shot. His personality turned off too many people. The Dems could have run anybody other than Bernie and probably beat him.
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

chuckle

Wait and see!

Can't believe you cut and run like you have, willing to easily surrender all you've supposedly worked for to liars, cheats and thieves without a fight

If you're indicative of backbone of our country we have no chance

I refuse to believe you are, as I'm not willingly surrendering my country to totalitarian murderers and thieves!
Florda_mike
BearTruth13 said:

Not shocked at all Trump lost. I have 10 people in my extended family. All but 1 live in Texas. My wife and I were the only Trump voters (reluctantly). 2 are staunch Dems. The rest are lifelong Republicans. Trump is the first Republican they didn't vote for. Biden is the first Dem they voted for.

Anecdotal I know but that did not inspire confidence that Trump even had a shot. His personality turned off too many people. The Dems could have run anybody other than Bernie and probably beat him.

And I know plenty of democrats that left democrat party because they said democrat party had left them and they voted Trump

If what you're saying of your family is true, and I seriously doubt it, they are dumb like you!
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

chuckle

Wait and see!

Can't believe you cut and run like you have, willing to easily surrender all you've supposedly worked for to liars, cheats and thieves without a fight

I refuse to believe you are, as I'm not willingly surrendering my country to totalitarian murderers and thieves!
Kept telling you....Trump could win Texas and Florida and still lose the race.

That is exactly what happened.

There is a whole world of people who cant stand the guy and voted on personalities not policies .

West Coast, New England, 75% of minorities, younger voters, atheists , a majority of women .

Am I happy with the result....no it is going to be a disaster.

Especially for Christians and the working class.

But a majority of people voted against Trump......thats all there is to it .
Porteroso
Rawhide said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Let me try. Everything went just as the majority of polls predicted. There was a huuuuge turnout. Hurray for democracy. Just as many people voted against HRC in 2016, lots of people voted against our dear leader this year.

Trump lost. More people voted for Biden and Biden won more electoral votes.
I think it's cute that you really believe that more actual real life people voted for Biden than for Trump or for Hillary or for Obama.

Maybe the article was right. Maybe no one was voting for Obama in '08 and '12, but instead Biden; and he carried Obummer across the finish line both of those times.

Kind of funny though, that Biden got less votes in 2012 than he did in 2008... I guess him dumping Obama and running by himself was the key ingredient of the secret sauce for him to get the most votes in presidential election history.

Oh hey, I have some beach front property just outside Phoenix, AZ. Going to put it on the market soon, but thought you may be interested in it.

You have serious problems with reality if you can't believe tons of people voted to get anyone into the White House than Trump.

I blame Fox News for the irrational behavior in this thread. They've pumped you and your belief system up to God tier, and now that it's all in shambles, is it the belief system at fault? Of course not, the election was stolen.
BearTruth13
Florda_mike said:

BearTruth13 said:

And I know plenty of democrats that left democrat party because they said democrat party had left them and they voted Trump

If what you're saying of your family is true, and I seriously doubt it, they are dumb like you!

Whatever makes you feel better Magic Mike
Whiskey Pete
BearTruth13 said:

I find amusing that our resident libbies keep trying to convince us that so many "lifelong republicans" turned away from Trump and instead voted for biden when all the data show the exact opposite. In reality, Trump grew his support - bigly.

A typical true conservative Republican doesn't vote on personality, they vote on policy. For the atypical Republican that might be influenced by personality, they wouldn't cast a vote for the person whose policies are in direct conflict with their own beliefs; instead they would just not vote for president or most likely vote for the libertarian that at least shares some of the same basic ideals.

Besides, Trump's personality didn't turn of people like you claim or he wouldn't have increased his support over 2016, received the most votes every for any incumbent president or republican - ever.

If his personality was so disgusting or a turn off and all these "lifelong republicans" cast their vote for biden, Trump would've lost millions of votes the second time.... kind of like obama/biden.

TexasScientist
The simple answer. Trump was on the ballot.
wuzzybear
Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

I find amusing that our resident libbies keep trying to convince us that so many "lifelong republicans" turned away from Trump and instead voted for biden when all the data show the exact opposite. In reality, Trump grew his support - bigly.

A typical true conservative Republican doesn't vote on personality, they vote on policy. For the atypical Republican that might be influenced by personality, they wouldn't cast a vote for the person whose policies are in direct conflict with their own beliefs; instead they would just not vote for president or most likely vote for the libertarian that at least shares some of the same basic ideals.

Besides, Trump's personality didn't turn of people like you claim or he wouldn't have increased his support over 2016, received the most votes every for any incumbent president or republican - ever.

If his personality was so disgusting or a turn off and all these "lifelong republicans" cast their vote for biden, Trump would've lost millions of votes the second time.... kind of like obama/biden.

This is spot on! It is highly unlikely that voters who voted for Trump in 2016 flipped for Biden in 2020. If you voted for Trump in 2016 you also did so in 2020 given that Biden/Obama were/are one and the same. They also voted for their district reps which is why the House margin is now razor thin. The Senate simply held serve and now on to GA which is going to be a freak show given Warnock and Ossoff (two of the strangest names I have ever heard of but I digress).

I can remember in previous elections and I have voted since 1976 (Ford vs. Carter) and always voted for the more conservative, especially on economic policy, candidate. My one stupid vote was for Ross Perot bc I failed to realize all that did was push Clinton over the finish line.

You are so correct about true conservatism. My take is that once conservative you do not flip to liberal, but I have seen many people who once liberal become conservative evidenced by the "WALK AWAY" movement started by Brandon Straka....just another in a long list of reasons this election was a total fraud.

I really think most people and the polls are starting to show people KNOW this was rigged simply bc the statistical probabilities of huge wins down ballot did not translate into a Trump win which is the crux of the liberal and also to some extent the R Rhino/s argument aka anti-Trump. There is no way except for the fringes of society are in any way, shape or form going to vote for even the remote possibility of packing the courts, unfettered abortion, adding DC and Puerto Rico as states thereby increasing D reps, centralized govt, killing the oil/gas industry, and the possibility of Kamala Harris becoming pres (just in case). That is not going to happen no matter what anybody says. Furthermore, you have these crazy left loons who want to destroy people on the right by locking them out of any semblance of sustenance in their future. How unAmerican can you possibly be?

I have no doubt the Trump WH has a plan they will act on at the right moment. When you have big tech, MSM, and covert radicals working against you it forces you to seek other means to victory. Dominion employees suddenly are nowhere on the planet so this is not coincidence or correlation, but rather cause and effect. Again, if they have nothing to hide why not go on prime time TV to show us all your defense of your systems. It just leaves everyone in doubt and if this country is going to move forward all of this must be disinfected with sunlight. Otherwise we will just remain 100% divided country. Nobody freaked out when Obama beat Romney bc we all had confidence that democratic elections were straightforward. Now nobody believes that no matter what they tell you. They know in their heart of hearts this was NOT a straightforward election. In the end the truth will come out but as to whether it changes anything is an entirely different question.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Wow.

But I wonder why dear leader didnt solve all these problems before the election. He claimed to see it coming.
J.R.
Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

I agree with your argument to an extent relative to Repubs vote for policy. Most elections, I would be believe that to be true. That's what my 75 year old parents keep telling me. However, as a lifelong republican, now card carrying Independent, I think after 4 four year of Trump and his non-sense, I just think he is bad for The Country. He doesn't care about the country. He cares only for himself. Hopefully, the Repubs can find their identity , because they have certainly lost his with this fool. I voted Trump both time, but despise him. I think if the Repubs hold Georgia, we will all be ok and the world or the country won't cease to exist.
BearTruth13
Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

I find it amusing that you label people like me (Trump voter and very conservative) to be "residents libs". In your worldview, everyone (including conservatives) is a lib and yet most Americans are Trump supporters....interesting
Whiskey Pete
BearTruth13 said:

Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

I find it amusing that you label people like me (Trump voter and very conservative) to be "residents libs". In your worldview, everyone (including conservatives) is a lib and yet most Americans are Trump supporters....interesting
Sorry, my mistake. I misread your post and in my haste to share my opinion about our resident democrats, I replied to what you wrote which wrongly indicated you as a liberal. Apologies.
Porteroso
A lot of I-know-how-people-vote experts here. Very interesting. If Repubs in Georgia really do boycott the runoff because it's rigged it will be hilarious, and sad. I'm counting on the GOP to retain control over the Senate.

Giving Dems full control won't be too bad, mostly I'm worried about 2a infringements.
quash
It will be expensive. We need a balanced govt.
TexasScientist
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

chuckle

Wait and see!

Who are the totalitarian murderers and thieves?
Dnicknames
The stock market is about to have its best month in 3 decades. A Joe Biden POTUS and GOP controlled Senate is a big part of that valuation recalibration.

Everyone is going to be just fine.
TexasScientist
wuzzybear said:

Rawhide said:

BearTruth13 said:

This is spot on! It is highly unlikely that voters who voted for Trump in 2016 flipped for Biden in 2020. If you voted for Trump in 2016 you also did so in 2020 given that Biden/Obama were/are one and the same. They also voted for their district reps which is why the House margin is now razor thin. The Senate simply held serve and now on to GA which is going to be a freak show given Warnock and Ossoff (two of the strangest names I have ever heard of but I digress).

I can remember in previous elections and I have voted since 1976 (Ford vs. Carter) and always voted for the more conservative, especially on economic policy, candidate. My one stupid vote was for Ross Perot bc I failed to realize all that did was push Clinton over the finish line.

You are so correct about true conservatism. My take is that once conservative you do not flip to liberal, but I have seen many people who once liberal become conservative evidenced by the "WALK AWAY" movement started by Brandon Straka....just another in a long list of reasons this election was a total fraud.

I really think most people and the polls are starting to show people KNOW this was rigged simply bc the statistical probabilities of huge wins down ballot did not translate into a Trump win which is the crux of the liberal and also to some extent the R Rhino/s argument aka anti-Trump. There is no way except for the fringes of society are in any way, shape or form going to vote for even the remote possibility of packing the courts, unfettered abortion, adding DC and Puerto Rico as states thereby increasing D reps, centralized govt, killing the oil/gas industry, and the possibility of Kamala Harris becoming pres (just in case). That is not going to happen no matter what anybody says. Furthermore, you have these crazy left loons who want to destroy people on the right by locking them out of any semblance of sustenance in their future. How unAmerican can you possibly be?

I have no doubt the Trump WH has a plan they will act on at the right moment. When you have big tech, MSM, and covert radicals working against you it forces you to seek other means to victory. Dominion employees suddenly are nowhere on the planet so this is not coincidence or correlation, but rather cause and effect. Again, if they have nothing to hide why not go on prime time TV to show us all your defense of your systems. It just leaves everyone in doubt and if this country is going to move forward all of this must be disinfected with sunlight. Otherwise we will just remain 100% divided country. Nobody freaked out when Obama beat Romney bc we all had confidence that democratic elections were straightforward. Now nobody believes that no matter what they tell you. They know in their heart of hearts this was NOT a straightforward election. In the end the truth will come out but as to whether it changes anything is an entirely different question.
All those votes for Biden didn't all come from the far left. And yes, down ballot R's won and Bone Spur didn't, because enough people had enough of Bone Spur's antics. T rump had the chance to "disinfect with sunlight" in court, but he had nothing but QAnon and the like unfounded social media driven conspiracy theories, that he started promoting before the election in case he lost. It's a propaganda tactic to flood media with misinformation to confuse the public. The sunlight disinfection came with the courts throwing out T rump's unfounded conspiracy theories.
Porteroso
Some of the platitudes here are wonky. True conservatives never become liberals, but plenty of liberals see the light, and become conservative???? Please, spare us.

You only need to spend so much time around generational poverty, entire zip codes essentially still segregated going back to emancipation, to want the government to step in.

Ttake me for example. I'm conservative by nature, and I love America. However, I also don't want to be backwards, and I want America to work for everyone. It's working better for minorities than it ever has, but there is still not ample opportunity for all Americans to live the American Dream, and more than I want to be brainwashed by either side of politics, I want that dearly for my neighbors.

I see with my own eyes generational poverty, what it can do to a city. I live by 2 of the top 10 poorest zip codes in America.

What I can only guess at, is many of you have no experience with that level of poverty and segregation, so it's out of sight, out of mind for you. I might be the same way, except it's in sight, and on my mind, due to location. I'm certainly not better than anyone on this board, but I do have experiences that show many radical conservative viewpoints parroted here to be backwards, and ignorant.

So to bring this back on topic, Trump was not a disaster on policy, but he was for this nation. At a time where we are striving for racial equality, which is basically just being thoughtful and considering differences in each other to be a virtue, not a detraction, Trump's narcissism brought to the spotlight the worst in humanity. It gave neo Nazis and white supremecists an American leader to rally behind, even though Trump did not subscribe to their particular brand of horribleness.

From that viewpoint, even a radical fundamentalist conservative should be able to understand why it was Trump that motivated so many to vote for both himself, and Biden, and not Biden, that really motivated anything at all. To many Americans, almost anything is better than another 4 years of Trump, and to many others, he in some way represented a part of them that no other President has for generations.
Florda_mike
Dnicknames said:

The stock market is about to have its best month in 3 decades. A Joe Biden POTUS and GOP controlled Senate is a big part of that valuation recalibration.

Eye roll, again
quash
Florda_mike said:

Dnicknames said:

Eye roll, again

Did you ever make up your mind about who is going to be president next year?
bear2be2
How is it that those who've just spent four years diagnosing everyone who disagrees with them with TDS are now surprised and confused that Trump inspired as much (or more) opposition as support?

This was a turnout election, and Trump turned out more Biden votes than Biden did.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
It seems simple doesnt it?
Florda_mike
bear2be2 said:

How is it that those who've just spent four years diagnosing everyone who disagrees with them with TDS are now surprised and confused that Trump inspired as much (or more) opposition as support?

This was a turnout election, and Trump turned out more Biden votes than Biden did.

^^^ Eyeroll 2.0

Idiot thread
bear2be2
Florda_mike said:

bear2be2 said:

^^^ Eyeroll 2.0

Idiot thread
Agreed. What idiot started it?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

bear2be2 said:

^^^ Eyeroll 2.0

Idiot thread
Remind me who started this idiot thread
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

bear2be2 said:

^^^ Eyeroll 2.0

Idiot thread
Remind me who started this idiot thread

Remind me what idiots haven't responded to OP and have increasingly diverted it?

Those are the idiots of whom I speak
cms186
seeing Mike post this vitriolic nonsense in these types of threads, is equal parts funny and sad, funny because its ludicrous anyone believes the stuff that he does, that they think that Trump is some "Lone Ranger" against Corruption and that Trump actually gives a flying **** about the average American, and also sad that he lets himself get so angry and wastes so much of his time about something so obviously false, that he has to resort to posting links from fringe websites that he thinks are obvious truths, seeing someone so deluded, about someone so rotten as Trump is, is just bizarre and the worst thing? hes not the only one, the cult of Trump is strange and i hope it implodes (non violently) when Trump is rightfully ejected from office (and hopefully the news cycle) early next year.
I'm the English Guy
Florda_mike
cms186 said:

seeing Mike post this vitriolic nonsense in these types of threads, is equal parts funny and sad, funny because its ludicrous anyone believes the stuff that he does, that they think that Trump is some "Lone Ranger" against Corruption and that Trump actually gives a flying **** about the average American, and also sad that he lets himself get so angry and wastes so much of his time about something so obviously false, that he has to resort to posting links from fringe websites that he thinks are obvious truths, seeing someone so deluded, about someone so rotten as Trump is, is just bizarre and the worst thing? hes not the only one, the cult of Trump is strange and i hope it implodes (non violently) when Trump is rightfully ejected from office (and hopefully the news cycle) early next year.

^^^ Delusional defined

Both funny and sad?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.