The ONLY way Repubs lose 2 Georgia Senate Seats...

3,610 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whiskey Pete
bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

"I'll pretend for a second that every biden vote was cast be a real life legal American - and only once in one state."

Unless you have evidence otherwise you would be pretending to think anything else.
So you're pretending there's no evidence? Not unexpected from you.

Is not pretending to follow the testimony of every entity that has actually done a non-partisan investigation into the matter.

Present the substantive evidence that no one of import has been able to find or move on. Those are the only two choices.
I say we do a full audit and verification in every state.
Whiskey Pete
J.B.Katz said:

Rawhide said:

"I'll pretend for a second that every biden vote was cast be a real life legal American - and only once in one state."

Unless you have evidence otherwise you would be pretending to think anything else.
No pretense needed, son.
Okay, princess.
PartyBear
Biden will put a new DNC chair in. The President gets to pick the party chair of his party is what has traditionally been done. The party out of power has an election among the executive committee or whatever the top committee is of the parties to pick the next leader. That is what the GOP will do.
Bexar Pitts
PartyBear said:

Biden will put a new DNC chair in. The President gets to pick the party chair of his party is what has traditionally been done. The party out of power has an election among the executive committee or whatever the top committee is of the parties to pick the next leader. That is what the GOP will do.
I'm thinking he'll ask either Jamie Harrison or Stacey Abrams, unless he's got other plans for them. We'll see.
bear2be2
Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Is not pretending to follow the testimony of every entity that has actually done a non-partisan investigation into the matter.

Present the substantive evidence that no one of import has been able to find or move on. Those are the only two choices.

Fine. You paying for it?
bear2be2
Doc Holliday said:

Is this the new rallying cry of the conspiracy nuts? Semantic games?

You don't think those looking for voter fraud are looking for election fraud? There's no there there, gents. Your cult leader's just a sore loser throwing a hissy fit.
blackie
bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

It's this the new rallying cry of the conspiracy nuts? Semantic games?

You don't think those looking for voter fraud are looking for election fraud? There's no there there, gents. Your cult leader's just a sore loser throwing a hissy fit.
After voting fraud and election fraud are completely debunked, what will the new term be so that it doesn't include voting and election to use to try to insure that further avenues of fraud are out there, just haven't been investigated enough yet? Just asking?
ATL Bear
bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Fine. You paying for it?
It would cost about as much as the Mueller investigation and be more meaningful to the cause of democracy. And Trump needs to leave office, so I'm not worried about changing outcome.
Whiskey Pete
bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Fine. You paying for it?
I would support the money I pay every year in taxes being diverted from social programs and NEA to audit and verify elections going forward.
Bexar Pitts
Most posters here know the story of the Texas Senate election of 1948, in which LBJ and former Gov. Coke Stevenson were involved in a hotly contested runoff for the Democratic nomination. Stevenson led by razor thin margins throughout the vote count, and in fact was the apparent winner by a couple of hundred votes late the next day, with less than 100 left to be counted. As the counties were verifying votes, 6 days later infamous Precinct 13 in Jim Wells County "found" 200 votes. This gave LBJ a victory of 87 votes. He was known as "Landslide Lyndon" from that point on. It so happens that the Parr family, from neighboring Duval County, were the real power brokers in South Texas politics..and it was claimed by some factions that LBJ and George Parr , known as "The Duke", were connected by common interests. It was also reportedly claimed by the defeated faction that these previously uncounted 200 votes were delivered by nefarious means to swing the election to LBJ. There was a real political storm that came forth, and investigations ensued. LBJ even hired Abe Fortas to assist him in his interest. I believe the state committee voted 29 to 28 to give the win to Johnson. This wound up going to the Supreme Court, where Justice Hugo Black said the Supreme Court had no authority to rule over state election processes. That gave Johnson the Democratic nomination, and he went on to defeat the Repub. candidate in the General. That's just my recollection of those events..some of the legal scholars on this board please feel free to correct any of the items I've misstated. Just posted this to let the younger board participants know that these issues have been hot topics for generations.
J.B.Katz
Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Fine. You paying for it?
I would support the money I pay every year in taxes being diverted from social programs and NEA to audit and verify elections going forward.
The whole $20?

Mighty generous of you.
fubar
blackie said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

After voting fraud and election fraud are completely debunked ...
Those things will never be debunked with some on here. The evidence (or lack thereof) be damned. Never. EVER. Debunked. There will always be somebody on the internet that they can cite, chapter and verse.

Hard to believe they are college-educated, but it is what it is.
Osodecentx
fubar said:

blackie said:

bear2be2 said:

Doc Holliday said:

After voting fraud and election fraud are completely debunked ...
Those things will never be debunked with some on here. The evidence (or lack thereof) be damned. Never. EVER. Debunked. There will always be somebody on the internet that they can cite, chapter and verse.

Hard to believe they are college-educated, but it is what it is.
I think you're right. There are still some fuming about Russians stealing the election from Clinton.

Like you said, hard to believe they are college-educated, but it is what it is.
Chamberman
I have voted primarily Republican since I first voted for Reagan in Second Baptist Church off of the Baylor campus 36 years ago, and have always voted for fiscally conservative policies.

Trump may have been the GOP Potus for the last 4 years, but he's not conservative nor a true Republican. His actions over the last month and how he's handling the Georgia run-off issue just confirms for me what I've always known about him. He's a self promoter. If it's not about him, then he couldn't give a rat's ass.

I had business dealings with him back in 2003, and the man isn't ethical. He's a liar and a cheat. And wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

If he compares captured POW's to "Losers", well buddy, put on your badge and own it.

BearN
Chamberman said:

I have voted primarily Republican since I first voted for Reagan in Second Baptist Church off of the Baylor campus 36 years ago, and have always voted for fiscally conservative policies.

Trump may have been the GOP Potus for the last 4 years, but he's not conservative nor a true Republican. His actions over the last month and how he's handling the Georgia run-off issue just confirms for me what I've always known about him. He's a self promoter. If it's not about him, then he couldn't give a rat's ass.

I had business dealings with him back in 2003, and the man isn't ethical. He's a liar and a cheat. And wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

If he compares captured POW's to "Losers", well buddy, put on your badge and own it.

You are the liar if you keep repeating the "loser" hoax.
Chamberman
BearN said:

Last I checked he didn't win re-election, that's a loser, even in Trump's book.
STxBear81
Trump is a Dictator?? lol...what has he done to resemble anything a dictator has done...good grief..
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

If you have evidence you should dial up President Trumps crack team of high priced lawyers. They havent done anything.. Trump called the last presidential election a landslide even though he lost the popular vote. Dementia Joe won the EC and the pop vote and you are demanding an audit.

Good luck. Pretending usually doesnt work well compared to reality and facts.
J.B.Katz
Trump is planning a visit to Georgia. That should be interesting.
Bexar Pitts
BornAgain said:

Trump is a Dictator?? lol...what has he done to resemble anything a dictator has done...good grief..
You are correct in that he's not a Dictator. Just a "wannabe" with "Dictator Envy."
Whiskey Pete

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

If you have evidence you should dial up President Trumps crack team of high priced lawyers. They havent done anything.. Trump called the last presidential election a landslide even though he lost the popular vote. Dementia Joe won the EC and the pop vote and you are demanding an audit.

I should've been clear... Instead of wasting money on 40 million bogus investigations or stacking up pallets of cash for foreign countries that hate you, me and America and throwing money away on crap like the NEA....

We should audit and verify votes on EVERY federal election now and in the future. Hard to argue that when our gov't spends money like it's going out of style, some of it should be used to assure we have a free and fair election - everytime.
greatdivide
Chamberman said:

BearN said:

What is even worse is Trump lost to the WORST presidential candidate in my life time in Joe Biden. How anemic is that. He can not even complete sentences and gets injured playing with dogs. Lock them all up!

BTW, I do not believe 80 Million voted for Biden. I believe that number was closer to 5 Million. 75 Million voted against Trump (and I think that that is probably too low). Biden could not even win his own party until Jim Clyburn save his campaign with an assist to Warren who stole votes from the commie.

The only way GA Senate seats go democrat is if crazy lady Sidney Powell and her televangelists like Lin Wood that walk around with her make inroads. She is the best democratic operative since James Carville. The problem is she is too dense to even know that.
blackie
Rawhide said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

I should've been clear... Instead of wasting money on 40 million bogus investigations or stacking up pallets of cash for foreign countries that hate you, me and America and throwing money away on crap like the NEA....

We should audit and verify votes on EVERY federal election now and in the future. Hard to argue that when our gov't spends money like it's going out of style, some of it should be used to assure we have a free and fair election - everytime.
Thing is over my long lifetime there has been no evidence that we don't have free and fair elections where the results could have been changed. Republican election reviewers like Ben Ginsberg will tell you the same. No reason to spend money we don't have for something we don't need just because a losing side lost an election and can't handle the fact that the majority of voters wanted a change and especially where the losses were over 10000 votes and more. I suspect that if we did do what you suggest Trump would still question it and his cult would contend that the review was corrupt.
Whiskey Pete
blackie said:

Rawhide said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

Thing is over my long lifetime there has been no evidence that we don't have free and fair elections where the results could have been changed. Republican election reviewers like Ben Ginsberg will tell you the same. No reason to spend money we don't have for something we don't need just because a losing side lost an election and can't handle the fact that the majority of voters wanted a change and especially where the losses were over 10000 votes and more. I suspect that if we did do what you suggest Trump would still question it and his cult would contend that the review was corrupt.
I consider the integrity of our elections more important that half the crap the gov't wastes on a daily basis. Certainly more important that the $150 million we send for the national endowment for the arts.

If assuring election integrity is less important to you than making sure some guy can get a grant to paint all day... well, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.
J.B.Katz
greatdivide said:

Chamberman said:

BearN said:

What is even worse is Trump lost to the WORST presidential candidate in my life time in Joe Biden. How anemic is that. He can not even complete sentences and gets injured playing with dogs. Lock them all up!

BTW, I do not believe 80 Million voted for Biden. I believe that number was closer to 5 Million. 75 Million voted against Trump (and I think that that is probably too low). Biden could not even win his own party until Jim Clyburn save his campaign with an assist to Warren who stole votes from the commie.

The only way GA Senate seats go democrat is if crazy lady Sidney Powell and her televangelists like Lin Wood that walk around with her make inroads. She is the best democratic operative since James Carville. The problem is she is too dense to even know that.
I think you underestimate people's desire for normalcy and competence.

It's neither liberal or conservative to want a competent, coordinate response to Covid. Nobody, whatever your politics, likes hearing decent pros who are doing a hard job with the goal of saving lives called names and trashed all day every day because them telling the truth isn't good for Trumps' reelection bid.

How many companies have you worked for or heard a friend talk about where the boss's dumbass son or son-in-law has a job he isn't qualified for, which everybody knows. Wonder how many people who really care about what's left of the Republican party feel about Trump's kids running for office?

Trump is the nightmare boss nobody wants to work for, the guy who really doesn't care about anyone but himself. I thought it would be close before Covid but hoped people would opt out of having the presidency turned into a low-rent reality sh-tshow. Covid makes me surprised Trump got as many votes as he did. Had the vote come at the end of Jan, when we're going to have a big death toll, he might have lost worse.
greatdivide
J.B.Katz said:

greatdivide said:

Chamberman said:

BearN said:

I think you underestimate people's desire for normalcy and competence.

It's neither liberal or conservative to want a competent, coordinate response to Covid. Nobody, whatever your politics, likes hearing decent pros who are doing a hard job with the goal of saving lives called names and trashed all day every day because them telling the truth isn't good for Trumps' reelection bid.

How many companies have you worked for or heard a friend talk about where the boss's dumbass son or son-in-law has a job he isn't qualified for, which everybody knows. Wonder how many people who really care about what's left of the Republican party feel about Trump's kids running for office?

Trump is the nightmare boss nobody wants to work for, the guy who really doesn't care about anyone but himself. I thought it would be close before Covid but hoped people would opt out of having the presidency turned into a low-rent reality sh-tshow. Covid makes me surprised Trump got as many votes as he did. Had the vote come at the end of Jan, when we're going to have a big death toll, he might have lost worse.
Agree on the low rent reality show that is basically the Trump Me, Me, Me show. But to pretend the crazy that was on stage last year in the Democratic primary is not motivating a response is living in a pretend world. Biden is not in control. He can't even manage his personal day much less a country. Which is why Trump losing to him has to be a dagger to the ego. Both extremes have less support than we want to pretend like they do. So I don't think the crazies like Powell and Wood will make inroads. But the question was, what could turn those seats blue. Trump is and was baked in. The Powell kraken and how that motives people to stay home is not. Powell and Woods are playing the role of democratic operative in that race. Just like AOC and her crew are basically GOP operatives in that race and are too politically dumb to understand or care. Narcism is a heck of a drug.
Bexar Pitts
Agree on Trump being "baked in." That's why Biden took Georgia. The "oven" is still on, however. There's over 30 days until election day, and that's forever in Trump time. He's still reportedly going to rural Georgia, and the media will be all over his stop(s). Wonder if he'll follow the 'Powell-Wood" directive to tell his crowds "Do Not Vote" unless Governor calls a special session? Without question, this is absolutely the most bizarre political climate that I've ever seen..and that goes back a long way.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Bexar Pitts said:

Agree on Trump being "baked in." That's why Biden took Georgia. The "oven" is still on, however. There's over 30 days until election day, and that's forever in Trump time. He's still reportedly going to rural Georgia, and the media will be all over his stop(s). Wonder if he'll follow the 'Powell-Wood" directive to tell his crowds "Do Not Vote" unless Governor calls a special session? Without question, this is absolutely the most bizarre political climate that I've ever seen..and that goes back a long way.

Them telling Republicans to not vote is one of the most irrational things I have heard in a while.
blackie
Rawhide said:

blackie said:

Rawhide said:

Rawhide said:

bear2be2 said:

Rawhide said:

I consider the integrity of our elections more important that half the crap the gov't wastes on a daily basis. Certainly more important that the $150 million we send for the national endowment for the arts.

If assuring election integrity is less important to you than making sure some guy can get a grant to paint all day... well, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.
You know it doesn't work that way. If we spent the $150 million (I think it would take way more) to "insure" the election, we would still be spending on the arts. It would be an addition verses a substitution. But it still wouldn't make a difference to the loser's side stalwarts. I don't know about you....I don't know you, but I am certain there are a few on this board that no matter what you did and it found nothing of consequence, as it would, they would still sound loud and clear the "stolen election" mantra....including the head embarrassment himself. The only thing stolen in this election is the sense of integrity of the tens of thousands people, many volunteers, who put themselves in risk to allow us to hold elections, and the image of this country being something other than a banana republic.
Doc Holliday
Its funny to watch you guys blame POTUS while Europe is doing worse in many areas.

Did their leaders fail too?

Humanity can only do so much.
Chamberman
greatdivide said:

Not sure about your numbers, but I do agree that Biden won due to the anti Trump vote, which included a significant number of conservatives. Biden should do well to remember that, or it will be a landslide change in the House and the Senate in 2022.

Trump could have easily gotten re-elected if he had used the Pandemic as a way to unite the country against the virus. But he couldn't help himself and made it about him against the Democrats (the House and the Democratic governors). He had plenty of advisors telling him that it was the wrong strategy, but he doesn't listen. He believes he is the smartest person in the room, to his own detriment.
Chamberman
The people that will miss Trump the most will be the media. But they may not miss him as much as most ex-presidents slip out of the limelight. I'm sure that Trump will continue tweeting daily about Biden, and the media will be sure to pick it up and comment on it.
Porteroso
Carlos Safety said:

bear2be2 said:

Carlos Safety said:

Any benefits the Democrats have received as a result of selling out to Obama were temporary and incidental. He doesn't give a **** about that party or its values. And he'll have no problem tearing it down now that he is out.

Except this isn't actually true. And Obama and Trump are in no way similar.
Obama did no favors for the Democrat party. He is part of the leftward lurch that is going to cost the Dems big in 2022.

Obama was rather centrist compared to current progressives. To a radical conservative, anything left of extreme right must be shocking, I know.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Carlos Safety said:

bear2be2 said:

Carlos Safety said:

Any benefits the Democrats have received as a result of selling out to Obama were temporary and incidental. He doesn't give a **** about that party or its values. And he'll have no problem tearing it down now that he is out.

Except this isn't actually true. And Obama and Trump are in no way similar.
Obama did no favors for the Democrat party. He is part of the leftward lurch that is going to cost the Dems big in 2022.

Obama was rather centrist compared to current progressives.
Yes, but he is still an Alenskyite, which puts him way out of the mainstream. Antifa and BLM are his children. They are his ideological spawn.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.