Crazy Karen in a BU mask

7,545 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Robert Wilson
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

I find it hard to believe that anti-maskers graduated from Baylor. I really don't get it.

It feels like we were taught completely different ways of processing and analyzing information. Perhaps it's psychological and a control issue - I don't understand it.

A lot of doctors graduated from Baylor and if you asked any one of them they would tell you that only an N95 mask does a damn thing about a virus. The rest of the masks stop the virus about as well as your underwear stops a fart.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/21/880832213/yes-wearing-masks-helps-heres-why

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

Why don't we admit this. There are two sides to this debate. Both sides proffer science articles and other evidence in support of their positions. Your side has Fauci as one of its leading authorities. Fauci has said masks work and masks don't work.

Birx is another of your sides leading authorities. Birx was caught violating recommendations on limiting holiday gatherings and is resigning because of the backlash.

Your side said hydroxychloroquin was ineffective and dangerous despite years of experience to the contrary.Your side urged that doctors who prescribe it for covid should be punished. The AMA, which originally supported your side's position, has recently changed its mind on the matter.

Forgive me if I don't take your science seriously. Your own authorities have been speaking out of both sides of their mouths for months.
BaylorOkie
I'm sure Fauci and Birx are good, well-intentioned people. But the problem I have with them is that they are bureaucrats. Just like many congressmen and congresswomen, they went into their career with the best of intentions. But over the years they have become just another DC casualty. That doesn't mean they are liars, absolutely not. But they are not what they used to be.

I can't trust them to give me completely honest evaluations. They have all of the typical pressures coming in from all angles that can skew their public opinions. No one is going to convince me that they don't have politicians and special interests barking in their ears.
fadskier
J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

The mask thing is stupid and I wear one as seldom as possible. I have only had 1 person say anything to me about it and it was a costco employee so i politely obliged her then left. I have to wear one today at church to please my wife but outside of that I won't wear one. It helps that I live in a state where they are not mandatory.
You are a part of the problem. Respect others. We don't care if you die.
Is there a book I can read or a video I can watch that will teach me to ascend to your moral level?
no, there isn't . I've had it with these jackasses who refuse to wear a mask!
They're all Democrats.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
ATL Bear
People wearing masks are spreading the virus to other people wearing masks. We'd be better off shaming people not using the hand sanitizer dispensers.
Porteroso
Both sides have politicized masks, but saying they do nothing is pure unabashed ignorance that really has no place in the same sentence as Baylor University. I doubt the education Baylor gave us all, the more I read the straight up science denial so many if you are busy bathing in.
Florda_mike
Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

I find it hard to believe that anti-maskers graduated from Baylor. I really don't get it.

It feels like we were taught completely different ways of processing and analyzing information. Perhaps it's psychological and a control issue - I don't understand it.

A lot of doctors graduated from Baylor and if you asked any one of them they would tell you that only an N95 mask does a damn thing about a virus. The rest of the masks stop the virus about as well as your underwear stops a fart.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/21/880832213/yes-wearing-masks-helps-heres-why

Why don't we admit this. There are two sides to this debate. Both sides proffer science articles and other evidence in support of their positions. Your side has Fauci as one of its leading authorities. Fauci has said masks work and masks don't work.

Birx is another of your sides leading authorities. Birx was caught violating recommendations on limiting holiday gatherings and is resigning because of the backlash.

Your side said hydroxychloroquin was ineffective and dangerous despite years of experience to the contrary.Your side urged that doctors who prescribe it for covid should be punished. The AMA, which originally supported your side's position, has recently changed its mind on the matter.

Forgive me if I don't take your science seriously. Your own authorities have been speaking out of both sides of their mouths for months.

Well said

His side are the Globalists

I'll pass on anything they say
fadskier
Democrats...

Abortion = your body, your choice

Masks - your body, my choice

Only one of the above ends in certain death
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
Florda_mike
This site has been overtaken by mostly Globalist tit suckers

And they don't even know it
Robert Wilson
That woman is just certifiably insane. Shame she is in a Baylor mask.
P Denise
She really is a Baylor graduate. I went to high school with her. She is obviously having a mental breakdown. She mentions her mother when she said she heard voices (who died in 1985). I don't agree with anything she said or did, but it looks like she is having serious mental issues.
P Denise
SIC EM 94
P Denise said:

She really is a Baylor graduate. I went to high school with her. She is obviously having a mental breakdown. She mentions her mother when she said she heard voices (who died in 1985). I don't agree with anything she said or did, but it looks like she is having serious mental issues.

Lock her up!
quash
Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

Your side thinks it was caused by 5G towers and can be cured with bleach injections and dies denying that Rona exists.

Forgive me if I don't take your science seriously.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

Your side thinks it was caused by 5G towers and can be cured with bleach injections and dies denying that Rona exists.

No, that is not what my side thinks. But your side actually tried the bleach cure. Ooops.
quash
Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

No, that is not what my side thinks. But your side actually tried the bleach cure. Ooops.

That is exactly what your side thinks.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

No, it is not. It was your side that actually tried it. Your side has the conviction. Way to go.
quash
Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

No, it is not. It was your side that actually tried it. Your side has the conviction. Way to go.
From Trump's mouth.
Wrecks Quan Dough
quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
It is your people who drank fish tank cleaner.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
It's time to focus on Biden. I expect you to be as critical as you were with Trump. We'll see.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
It's time to focus on Biden. I expect you to be as critical as you were with Trump. We'll see.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
I said Biden.

Let's talk about Biden. What do you expect?
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
I said Biden.

I expect to wait until he's president. If you feel the need to spike at the forty go ahead.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
I said Biden.

I expect to wait until he's president. If you feel the need to spike at the forty go ahead.

Quash May just get it?

Biden just may not get inaugurated?
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
I said Biden.

Quash May just get it?

No. Biden will be inaugurated. Our country is still a nation of laws.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

quash said:

Carlos Safety said:

Dnicknames said:

muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

From Trump's mouth.
Trump won. BY A LOT.
I said Biden.

Quash May just get it?

You're so confused
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Quash May just get it?

You're so confused
Unconfuse me: how does Biden not get inaugurated?

Do you think Gohmert's suit has a chance in hell?
Florda_mike
Sit back and watch ..... and then we'll hear your whining for 4 more years
quash
Florda_mike said:

Sit back and watch ..... and then we'll hear your whining for 4 more years
I've heard nothing but whining for the last four years, I'm prepared.

But you dodged the question: how does this come about? If you have no idea just say so.
Florda_mike
Patience my child

The Trump transition will go smoothly
LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer said:

AZ_Bear said:

It looked like a prank, satire. At one point, she turns to the camera and says her name is Karen. It seemed like she lost a bet or something.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Frog or Raider with a Baylor mask on to make fun of a Baylor Karen she knew.
Nobody that age is going to deliberately embarrass themselves on camera over a bet.

She is 100% legit nutty.
Yes, they already said frog or raider - NUTTY
quash
Florda_mike said:

Patience my child

The Trump transition will go smoothly
No intelligence briefings since November 18. That does not bode well for a smooth transition.

It is petty and extremely shortsighted. Like the last four years.
Waco1947
Dnicknames said:

Critical skills are lack among the President 'supporters.' Only blasts of derision.
Waco1947
Robert Wilson
I find it hilarious when someone pulls the "I can't believe he/you graduated from Baylor" card.

Do you know how easy it is to get into Baylor? Do you know how easy it is to get out of Baylor?

Taking such a faux snob stance when someone disagrees with your position or just takes a contrarian position tells me that you are not all that bright.
Florda_mike
Yeah sure are a few "Baylor grads"(so they say) on this Poli Board that must embarrass other ....

Baylor grads?
Robert Wilson
You'll notice it's always a certain type of poster that pulls that card and thinks it is somehow clever or cutting.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.