Crazy Karen in a BU mask

7,481 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Robert Wilson
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am so sick of all this mask bull*****
This woman is bat **** crazy, and a HUGE embarrassment to our university. She is also a perfect example of just how insane all of you mask-Nazis are becoming.... she just got there a bit earlier than most.
If you still believe that wearing a mask is going to protect you or anyone else from this virus... you are an idiot. This virus cannot be stopped by a mask. The numbers prove this out.

Vaccines will make a huge difference, but lockdowns & masks have proven to be ineffective. If you think that she is right in her public insanity... then you are part of the problem in our nation today.

I hope this woman NEVER wears anything with "Baylor" on it in the future.

https://rumble.com/vc5hlh-watch-karen-loses-it-over-lack-of-mask-in-grocery-store.html
ShooterTX
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Holy Moses! Crack is a helluva drug!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
The woman in the video isn't angry because of potential covid spreading.

She's getting off by shaming others. It makes her feel good to express herself as holier than thou.
muddybrazos
The mask thing is stupid and I wear one as seldom as possible. I have only had 1 person say anything to me about it and it was a costco employee so i politely obliged her then left. I have to wear one today at church to please my wife but outside of that I won't wear one. It helps that I live in a state where they are not mandatory.
Jack Bauer
Did that woman tell a complete stranger she was raped at age 17???!!!
Wrecks Quan Dough
I feel bad for the HEB employees who have to put up with this.
AZ_Bear
It looked like a prank, satire. At one point, she turns to the camera and says her name is Karen. It seemed like she lost a bet or something.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Frog or Raider with a Baylor mask on to make fun of a Baylor Karen she knew.
Jack Bauer
AZ_Bear said:

It looked like a prank, satire. At one point, she turns to the camera and says her name is Karen. It seemed like she lost a bet or something.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Frog or Raider with a Baylor mask on to make fun of a Baylor Karen she knew.
Nobody that age is going to deliberately embarrass themselves on camera over a bet.

She is 100% legit nutty.
J.R.
muddybrazos said:

The mask thing is stupid and I wear one as seldom as possible. I have only had 1 person say anything to me about it and it was a costco employee so i politely obliged her then left. I have to wear one today at church to please my wife but outside of that I won't wear one. It helps that I live in a state where they are not mandatory.
You are a part of the problem. Respect others. We don't care if you die.
AZ_Bear
Did you actually watch and listen to it? 100% staged
Wrecks Quan Dough
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

Is there a book I can read or a video I can watch that will teach me to ascend to your moral level?
Doc Holliday
AZ_Bear said:

Did you actually watch and listen to it? 100% staged
Nah bro this is a real person. There are several videos of people harassing others over masks.
muddybrazos
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

if masks work so well then everyone else will live and i can just get dead already. Good thing i take my vitamin d, c and zinc every day.
BaylorOkie
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

You realize that's not Trump, right?
Whiskey Pete
First, it didn't look like she was practicing her social distancing either. She should've been kicked out of the store for harassment of customers.

Second, the fact that she mentions that they must be Trump voters, tells you everything you need to know about her... TDS full on display. Trump lives rent free in her head. She probably has a bigger with the fact they may have voted for Trump over actually not wearing mask.... I say that, because her dumb ass self basically got in their face - she doesn't honestly seem too concerned over the 'rona, otherwise she would've stayed clear.

Is that Jinx?
J.R.
Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

Is there a book I can read or a video I can watch that will teach me to ascend to your moral level?
no, there isn't . I've had it with these jackasses who refuse to wear a mask!
Forest Bueller
AZ_Bear said:

This 100%

She was a prop. That was satire.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
muddybrazos
J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

Why would you care what anyone else does? You wear your little mask and save yourself from catching a cold with a 99.98% survival rate. Better yet, go get the vaccine. The rest of us are free to make our own choices in life.
Florda_mike
Fight For Trump!

Or these will rule you!

Surely people can comprehend that?
Wrecks Quan Dough
J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

And we have it with morons like you who demand we wear a mask to make you feel better.
geewago
They say flu has practically disappeared because people are wearing masks. They say Covid is spreading like wildfire because people are not wearing masks. Which is it ?
Wrecks Quan Dough
geewago said:

They say flu has practically disappeared because people are wearing masks. They say Covid is spreading like wildfire because people are not wearing masks. Which is it ?

Covid is a magical virus. The masks are magical masks. Logic and predictablity apply to neither.
Baylor3216
If masks work so well, why can you still smell farts while wearing one?

Farts are smaller than corona?
Dnicknames
I find it hard to believe that anti-maskers graduated from Baylor. I really don't get it.

It feels like we were taught completely different ways of processing and analyzing information. Perhaps it's psychological and a control issue - I don't understand it.

keysjaws
May not have stopped the spread as much as many thought it would but it pretty much stopped the usual flu that affects us.
Doc Holliday
Dnicknames said:

I find it hard to believe that anti-maskers graduated from Baylor. I really don't get it.

It feels like we were taught completely different ways of processing and analyzing information. Perhaps it's psychological and a control issue - I don't understand it
Nobody is really talking about this, but I believe masks are here to stay permanently. In the same manner that Asian countries have adopted it.

The CEO of Germany's BioNTech, which partnered with Pfizer to develop a COVID vaccine, says COVID will be with us for the next decade with lots of outbreaks.

I bet this time next year there will still be mask mandates and corporations/stores requiring it.

Prolonged use of masks are dehumanizing.

Anti maskers don't want us to become China.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Dnicknames said:

It feels like we were taught completely different ways of processing and analyzing information. Perhaps it's psychological and a control issue - I don't understand it.

Are you being fit for your burka? It is good for the population. Follow the science.
muddybrazos
Dnicknames said:

A lot of doctors graduated from Baylor and if you asked any one of them they would tell you that only an N95 mask does a damn thing about a virus. The rest of the masks stop the virus about as well as your underwear stops a fart.
Forest Bueller
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

Why would you care what anyone else does? You wear your little mask and save yourself from catching a cold with a 99.98% survival rate. Better yet, go get the vaccine. The rest of us are free to make our own choices in life.
If there were a 99.98% survival rate every person in the US could get it and about 66K would die. As is maybe 100,000,000 have gotten it and 330,000 have died. So the survival rate optimistically is 99.33%. Officially about 19,000,0000 have gotten it, that would put it at a 98.3% survival rate. More than likely the survival rate is closer to 99.3%.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
AZ_Bear
Survival rates for COVID must be looked at by demographic.
muddybrazos
Forest Bueller said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

If there were a 99.98% survival rate every person in the US could get it and about 66K would die. As is maybe 100,000,000 have gotten it and 330,000 have died. So the survival rate optimistically is 99.33%. Officially about 19,000,0000 have gotten it, that would put it at a 98.3% survival rate. More than likely the survival rate is closer to 99.3%.
So what is the survival rate for a non obese person who has no other comorbidities? I would guess the flu is far more deadly to an otherwise healthy person under 80 years old.
ShooterTX
muddybrazos said:

Forest Bueller said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Carlos Safety said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

So what is the survival rate for a non obese person who has no other comorbidities? I would guess the flu is far more deadly to an otherwise healthy person under 80 years old.

I've said this before, but I'll repeat it here.

My father is 79 (turns 80 in 3 weeks).
He was diagnosed with Type 2 about 20 years ago.
He has had high cholesterol for 35+ years.
He had a 5 way bypass about 11 years ago.
He has had multiple stints.
He takes high BP meds for years.
He has survived cancer, about 6 years ago.
He is not in good shape, but not obese either.
In the past 10 months, he had Covid twice. First was in February and second was in late August.
He never went to the hospital. Never had more than a few days of feeling really bad.

This virus is random and weird. It doesn't act like a normal virus. You cannot predict who will get a severe case, and who will not. The only thing you can accurately predict is that everyone will eventually get it. There has yet to be any successful method of truly STOPPING the virus from spreading. There has been success in slowing the spread, but that is about it.

If you haven't been diagnosed yet then you probably already had it but didn't know it (like I did), or you're gonna get it real soon.

My advice is, relax. You have a better chance of dying in a car wreck, than you do from covid.

Of course, if you wear a mask while you drive your car, then you will NEVER die from anything!
ShooterTX
Wrecks Quan Dough
Wearing a mask in your car, especially if you are alone, is like getting the immortality star in Super Mario Bros. Nothing will kill you. Nothing will stop you. You probably won't even get a speeding ticket.
4yrletterbear
She is a Former Texas Tech band member "masquerading" as a Baylor fan.
Dnicknames
muddybrazos said:

Dnicknames said:

A lot of doctors graduated from Baylor and if you asked any one of them they would tell you that only an N95 mask does a damn thing about a virus. The rest of the masks stop the virus about as well as your underwear stops a fart.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/21/880832213/yes-wearing-masks-helps-heres-why

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/masking-science-sars-cov2.html

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.