Biden's ****** Pushes Puberty Blockers

13,776 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by NeuroticBear
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack and DP said:

JFC!!!
Proud 1992 Alum
Great job by Rand Paul. Disgusting that the nominee wouldn't even attempt to answer the question. I feel bad for the career employees at HHS who will have to interact with that creep.
Thee University
Rachel Levine

The new poster it for the Democrats 2021.
ATL Bear
Mothra said:

Saw a statistic last night that 1 in 6 Gen Z'ers identify as LGBQT, when we know from studies that they comprise less than 5% of the population (and probably closer to 2%).

Unfortunately, their propaganda has worked to warp and confuse our children. I have relatives in Connecticut that are in a school district that teaches kids in elementary school that they can now decide their gender and sexual orientation.

We live in a f*cked up world.
At least the data is confirming the fallacy of genetic homosexuality. I remember the immutable characteristic argument in the gay marriage debate.
ATL Bear
Jack and DP said:

And to think, Betsy De Vos was lambasted for promoting Charter Schools.
quash
ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Sec. DeVos was lambasted for having zero experience with public education.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Baylor3216
Thee University said:

Yes, Biden's HHS Pick Advocates Puberty Blockers, Medical Transition Of Minors

Dr. Rachel Levine, President Joe Biden's pick as Assistant Secretary for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), advocates for the use of puberty blockers and the medical transition of minors.
As highlighted by The National Pulse, Levine in January 2020 posted support for puberty blockers as a safeguard against suicide and mental health problems of gender confused minors.

"A new study has found that #Transgender youth with access to a puberty blocker have decline in chances of suicide + #mentalhealth problems now and in the future," Levine boasted. "This study is important because it's the first to show this specific association."

Levine has spoken publicly about support for the medical transition of minors and the use of puberty blockers for children who "just start puberty" as a way to make sure they don't "go through the wrong puberty."
In 2017, Levine served as Physician General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine and gave a speech at Franklin & Marshall College that touched on the transition of youths.

The speech was first highlighted by The National Pulse on Monday.

Levine spoke about past patients, including a 16-year-old boy who "always felt female." The minor was directed to counseling, given hormones, and transitioned. Likewise, another patient of Levine's, a 17-year-old girl who "always felt male," went through the same medical process and transitioned to the male gender.

Pre-pubescent children do not receive medical treatment, Levine said. But as soon as a gender confused child starts puberty, they could be given puberty blockers so they "never go through the wrong puberty."

At around ages 14-16, Levine said, minors can start cross-gender hormones.

Most surgical treatments start at age 18, added Levine, carving out some exceptions for surgical transitions at an earlier age.

Biden has called Levine a "deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration's health efforts" who would help Americans "no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability."

The Biden-Harris transition team also boasted in a press release that Levine would be "the first openly transgender Senate-confirmed federal official" if nominated successfully.

Levine made headlines last year after pulling their mother out of her nursing home as Covid-19 hit Pennsylvania's elderly population.

"In a move authorized by Levine, Pennsylvania was one of the few states that forced nursing homes to accept COVID-19 positive residents or face disciplinary action," The Daily Wire reported. "As a result, over 70% of Pennsylvania's COVID-19 deaths occurred in long-term care facilities during the first months of the pandemic."

"My mother requested, and my sister and I as her children complied, to move her to another location during the COVID-19 outbreak," Levine said in May, ABC27 reported.

As they say, uhhhhhhh i got a phone and uhhhhhh I got a pen.

Oh wait. Wrong one.

As they say, elections have consequences bro!
Thee University

Wrecks Quan Dough
Quote:

So does hacking off your *****.
Robert Wilson
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Welp, this individual certainly has experience with mental health issues.
ATL Bear
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Well that's much worse....
Johnny Bear
Baylor3216 said:

Thee University said:

Dr. Rachel Levine, President Joe Biden's pick as Assistant Secretary for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), advocates for the use of puberty blockers and the medical transition of minors.
As highlighted by The National Pulse, Levine in January 2020 posted support for puberty blockers as a safeguard against suicide and mental health problems of gender confused minors.

"A new study has found that #Transgender youth with access to a puberty blocker have decline in chances of suicide + #mentalhealth problems now and in the future," Levine boasted. "This study is important because it's the first to show this specific association."

Levine has spoken publicly about support for the medical transition of minors and the use of puberty blockers for children who "just start puberty" as a way to make sure they don't "go through the wrong puberty."
In 2017, Levine served as Physician General for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine and gave a speech at Franklin & Marshall College that touched on the transition of youths.

Levine spoke about past patients, including a 16-year-old boy who "always felt female." The minor was directed to counseling, given hormones, and transitioned. Likewise, another patient of Levine's, a 17-year-old girl who "always felt male," went through the same medical process and transitioned to the male gender.

Pre-pubescent children do not receive medical treatment, Levine said. But as soon as a gender confused child starts puberty, they could be given puberty blockers so they "never go through the wrong puberty."

Most surgical treatments start at age 18, added Levine, carving out some exceptions for surgical transitions at an earlier age.

Biden has called Levine a "deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration's health efforts" who would help Americans "no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability."

The Biden-Harris transition team also boasted in a press release that Levine would be "the first openly transgender Senate-confirmed federal official" if nominated successfully.

Levine made headlines last year after pulling their mother out of her nursing home as Covid-19 hit Pennsylvania's elderly population.

"In a move authorized by Levine, Pennsylvania was one of the few states that forced nursing homes to accept COVID-19 positive residents or face disciplinary action," The Daily Wire reported. "As a result, over 70% of Pennsylvania's COVID-19 deaths occurred in long-term care facilities during the first months of the pandemic."

"My mother requested, and my sister and I as her children complied, to move her to another location during the COVID-19 outbreak," Levine said in May, ABC27 reported.

As they say, uhhhhhhh i got a phone and uhhhhhh I got a pen.

Oh wait. Wrong one.

........especially rigged elections........
LIB,MR BEARS
Thee University said:

Simpsons or Family Guy episode. I can't remember which.
LIB,MR BEARS
"Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable "

Who is "we" and what are their biases?
quash
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
LIB,MR BEARS
Fake news. That's not even a picture of Dr Levine. That's a picture of quash practicing law in a powdered wig.

Lighten up, Nancy (or Fred)
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Accuracy bias.

ATL Bear
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Sure. It's a miracle the education system didn't crumble in the last 4 years...
CHP Bear
Thee University said:

BikerBear said:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

Do you like my scarf?

Questionable source? Multiple sources. The new face of the Democrat party has emerged. A TRANsformation!
Too much Botox.
Robert Wilson
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Feds have no business there anyway
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

It has. Teachers no longer want to teach but still get paid. Somehow this is acceptable.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Accuracy bias.

Interesting. I clicked on their link ( https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fake-news/ ) to questionable sources and noticed Epoch Times wasn't there. Hmmmm. Maybe you should contact them and give them a heads up.
Malbec
CHP Bear said:

Thee University said:

BikerBear said:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

Do you like my scarf?

Questionable source? Multiple sources. The new face of the Democrat party has emerged. A TRANsformation!
Too much Botox.
...or not enough.
quash
ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

I didn't say that. She was lambasted over her total lack of relevant experience. You don't dispute that. That doesn't mean she was going to ruin public education. The federal government doesn't have that much influence.
quash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Accuracy bias.

Interesting. I clicked on their link ( https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fake-news/ ) to questionable sources and noticed Epoch Times wasn't there. Hmmmm. Maybe you should contact them and give them a heads up.

I'll leave that to you.
ATL Bear
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

I didn't say that. She was lambasted over her total lack of relevant experience. You don't dispute that. That doesn't mean she was going to ruin public education. The federal government doesn't have that much influence.

You're missing my point.
Mothra
quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

A person with mental illness running the health dept worse than an inexperienced education secretary.

Only in quash's world.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

A person with mental illness running the health dept worse than an inexperienced education secretary.

Only in quash's world.

Having a Department of Perversion Prevention, only in Mothra's government.

Well, his name is Legion so he has company.

Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

Nah, we don't need that, but we do need to let them have govt. funds to spread their propaganda, right? That's the "libertarian" position on perversion, according to quash.

You're hilarious.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

Nah, we don't need that, but we do need to let them have govt. funds to spread their propaganda, right? That's the "libertarian" position on perversion, according to quash.

You're hilarious.

When you're posting about Libertarian issues "hilarious" is apropos.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

You're hilarious.

Hilarious is you claiming to be libertarian.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

You're hilarious.

Libertarians could do with less Cabinet level power blocs.

But as long as we have them Libertarians would not use a mental illness as a bigoted litmus test to prevent one of the fifty million Americans with a mental illness to serve.

LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

You're hilarious.

But as long as we have them Libertarians would not use a mental illness as a bigoted litmus test to prevent one of the fifty million Americans with a mental illness to serve.

And there lies a great example of why a libertarian will seldom if ever get elected to a position that matters. The inability to see what things can impact job performance vs things that don't (or maybe it's the choice not to see) make all the good things about libertarianism null and void.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

quash said:

ATL Bear said:

Jack and DP said:

Yeah, it is.

Only in quash's world.

You're hilarious.

I don't know. People with mental illnesses are not allowed to own firearms or serve in the armed forces. Is it that much more bigoted to prevent them from heading the U.S. Health Dept.?
Proud 1992 Alum
Having gender dysphoria isn't necessarily disqualifying. But not seeking medical help, embracing the delusion that you are a woman, and expecting everyone to ignore reality should be disqualifying for a high level position. Especially in a healthcare role. Biden nominated him to check the box of first transgender nominee for a Senate-confirmed position. Pandering to the far-left base.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.