This is Just Wrong! I Hope Jon Rahm Sues the PGA!!!

5,620 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me too
BaylorOkie
fubar said:

Jon Rahm is doing a lot better than suing anybody.

Not that it matters, but he's made me a fan.
+1
KOKQB70
Those 2 birdie putts and his son, wife, and every word he uttered were priceless, congrats Jon Rahm.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
It was just reported on the Evening News that Jon Rahm was disqualified from the Olympics today due to a positive Covid test and will not be allowed to represent his home country of Spain. Surreal. Not sure if I am believing any of this bull**** at this point.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
SIC EM 94
Baylor3216
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It was just reported on the Evening News that Jon Rahm was disqualified from the Olympics today due to a positive Covid test and will not be allowed to represent his home country of Spain. Surreal. Not sure if I am believing any of this bull**** at this point.

Dude how many times do you have to be told the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting this. In some cases it makes it worse. Some cases you die from getting it. But most people will do better with it despite those risks.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Baylor3216 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Dude how many times do you have to be told the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting this. In some cases it makes it worse. Some cases you die from getting it. But most people will do better with it despite those risks.
Mmmmmmmmmm.......okay. Get the shot? Don't get the shot? None of it matters and let the chips fall where they may?

It is my opinion that most people that get the shot have no expectation of getting Covid. Right or wrong, that is the perception.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.