4 pilots dead after vaccinated!

37,971 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
Sage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This thought keeps me up some nights... All the young whose lives had yet to be fully lived.

I recall reading this somewhere, and it had an effect on me:

"From echoes past, the children's laughter can still be heard. Though the days are many, their whispers still hold the secrets of innocence and the courage of youth. Many great battles were won, yet never lost. Dreams were launched, hope was learned, and the soul was born."
Sam Lowry
Sage said:

Type in Bit chute (all one word, no space in between) where you see stars ***** (bit chute has been censored as it posts the truth):
I don't think that's the reason.
Florda_mike
Check PM
Sage
I agree, it is perhaps not the main reason why this site is censored.

However, that being said, this site is mostly based on fact, compared to what the woke media is portraying.

Of course as with any site, it is necessary to discern truth from fiction, as the evil powers that be are most clever in planting psyops to fool the masses.

quash
Sage said:

Of course as with any site, it is necessary to discern truth from fiction,

I preach this all the time. While I would never cite Alex Jones as a source (anything on his site could be found somewhere else if it is legit) it doesn't mean he's 100% wrong. Got to be a 1% out there somewhere...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Check PM
6 am tomorrow morning whataburger 6 and 84. I love riding my Harley in the morning.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Sage
Sage

https://odysee.com/@THRIVEYOUAREPOWERFUL:e
quash
Sage said:

https://odysee.com/@THRIVEYOUAREPOWERFUL:e

Wow. All the crazy in one spot.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Shippou

Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

Check PM
6 am tomorrow morning whataburger 6 and 84. I love riding my Harley in the morning.

I'll be there 5:30-5:45 so you can for sure make flight

Wife's red Acura RDX, left pick up in Florida
Sage
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Oftentimes, truth is difficult to digest.

Thankfully, we have free will to decide for ourselves.

“The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise — with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

“No matter what hardship you may be going through never underestimate the power of prayer with conviction.”
Sage

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us in heaven." ~ (Romans 8:18)
Sage
https://odysee.com/@THRIVEYOUAREPOWERFUL:e/Lock-Downs----COMING---PREPARE-NOW_-360p:4
Sage
https://odysee.com/@THRIVEYOUAREPOWERFUL:e/Dr.-Tenpenny,-The-world-the-evil-elite-want-to-create_-360p:7
quash
Sage said:

It's not free will that allows us to discern truth from crazy, it's critical thinking skills.

Truth can be stranger than fiction, but that site is chock full of fiction. You don't actually buy all that nonsense, do you?
Sage

Have you watched all the videos lad? Until they are seen in their entirety, I do not think one can make an informed judgment, without first hearing and seeing the evidence.

“The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise — with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

“No matter what hardship you may be going through never underestimate the power of prayer with conviction.”
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Sage said:

It's not free will that allows us to discern truth from crazy, it's critical thinking skills.

Truth can be stranger than fiction, but that site is chock full of fiction. You don't actually buy all that nonsense, do you?

I haven't clicked on that site, so don't know what's on it.... but....

He didn't say to free will is what gives people the ability discern truth from crazy.... he said we have free will to DECIDE for ourselves.

Choosing to make a decision and using critical thinking skills, while often related, are different things, as evident by the poor choices made by liberals (because they lack critical thinking skills) - daily.

You're arguing a point he didn't make, as usual.

quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Sage said:

He didn't say to free will is what gives people the ability discern truth from crazy.... he said we have free will to DECIDE for ourselves.

Choosing to make a decision and using critical thinking skills, while often related, are different things, as evident by the poor choices made by liberals (because they lack critical thinking skills) - daily.

You just agreed with me.
TexasScientist
quash said:

Sage said:

Of course as with any site, it is necessary to discern truth from fiction,

I preach this all the time. While I would never cite Alex Jones as a source (anything on his site could be found somewhere else if it is legit) it doesn't mean he's 100% wrong. Got to be a 1% out there somewhere...

You're being generous with the 1%.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Sage said:

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us in heaven." ~ (Romans 8:18)
Why hang out here then, if you truly believe that? Head on out to heaven.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Sage said:

https://odysee.com/@THRIVEYOUAREPOWERFUL:e/Dr.-Tenpenny,-The-world-the-evil-elite-want-to-create_-360p:7
You realize Tenpenny is an imposter. She is one of the reptilians. If you wear a tin foil hat while listening, you'll see through her and get a deeper understanding of the truth.
TexasScientist
Sage said:

Have you watched all the videos lad? Until they are seen in their entirety, I do not think one can make an informed judgment, without first hearing and seeing the evidence.

You don't have to watch any of them to see that they are patently absurd on their face. And, what evidence?
TexasScientist
Sage said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jun/09/sherri-tenpenny/sherri-tenpenny-makes-false-covid-19-vaccine-magne/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/mar/04/sherri-tenpenny/covid-19-vaccine-does-not-cause-death-autoimmune-d/
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Sage said:

Quote:

That's the gist of what he said.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Sage said:

Quote:

That's the gist of what he said.
You and quash dating? I hope he doesn't get jealous that you haven't been able to get off Trump's dick since 2016
Sage
Sage
Sage
Sage

Be not afraid of what is to come...

HE that dwelleth in the aid of the most High, shall abide under the protection of the God of Jacob.
2 He shall say to the Lord: Thou art my protector, and my refuge: my God, in him will I trust.
3 For he hath delivered me from the snare of the hunters: and from the sharp word.
4 He will overshadow thee with his shoulders: and under his wings thou shalt trust.
5 His truth shall compass thee with a shield: thou shalt not be afraid of the terror of the night.
6 Of the arrow that flieth in the day, of the business that walketh about in the dark: of invasion, or of the noonday devil.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand: but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 But thou shalt consider with thy eyes: and shalt see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou, O Lord, art my hope: thou hast made the most High thy refuge.
10 There shall no evil come to thee: nor shall the scourge come near thy dwelling.
11 For he hath given his angels charge over thee; to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear thee up: lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt walk upon the asp and the basilisk: and thou shalt trample under foot the lion and the dragon.
14 Because he hoped in me I will deliver him: I will protect him because he hath known my name.
15 He shall cry to me, and I will hear him: I am with him in tribulation, I will deliver him, and I will glorify him.
16 I will fill him with length of days; and I will shew him my salvation.

(Psalm 91 ~ Douay-Rheims)

[2] For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed: nor hidden, that shall not be known. [3] For whatsoever things you have spoken in darkness, shall be published in the light: and that which you have spoken in the ear in the chambers, shall be preached on the housetops. [4] And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him.

[6] Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? [7] Yea, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: you are of more value than many sparrows. [8] And I say to you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God. [9] But he that shall deny me before men, shall be denied before the angels of God. [10] And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but to him that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven.

... Therefore I say to you, be not solicitous for your life, what you shall eat; nor for your body, what you shall put on. [23] The life is more than the meat, and the body is more than the raiment. [24] Consider the ravens, for they sow not, neither do they reap, neither have they storehouse nor barn, and God feedeth them. How much are you more valuable than they? [25] And which of you, by taking thought, can add to his stature one cubit?

[26] If then ye be not able to do so much as the least thing, why are you solicitous for the rest? [27] Consider the lilies, how they grow: they labour not, neither do they spin. But I say to you, not even Solomon in all his glory was clothed like one of these. [28] Now if God clothe in this manner the grass that is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more you, O ye of little faith? [29] And seek not you what you shall eat, or what you shall drink: and be not lifted up on high. [30] For all these things do the nations of the world seek. But your Father knoweth that you have need of these things.

[31] But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you. [32] Fear not, little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom. [33] Sell what you possess and give alms. Make to yourselves bags which grow not old, a treasure in heaven which faileth not: where no thief approacheth, nor moth corrupteth. [34] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [35] Let your loins be girt, and lamps burning in your hands.

[36] And you yourselves like to men who wait for their lord, when he shall return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open to him immediately. [37] Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when he cometh, shall find watching. Amen I say to you, that he will gird himself, and make them sit down to meat, and passing will minister unto them. [38] And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. [39] But this know ye, that if the householder did know at what hour the thief would come, he would surely watch, and would not suffer his house to be broken open. [40] Be you then also ready: for at what hour you think not, the Son of man will come.

(Luke 12 ~ Douay-Rheims)

quash
It little profits that an idle king,
By this still hearth, among these barren crags,
Match'd with an aged wife, I mete and dole
Unequal laws unto a savage race,
That hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me.
I cannot rest from travel: I will drink
Life to the lees: All times I have enjoy'd
Greatly, have suffer'd greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone, on shore, and when
Thro' scudding drifts the rainy Hyades
Vext the dim sea: I am become a name;
For always roaming with a hungry heart
Much have I seen and known; cities of men
And manners, climates, councils, governments,
Myself not least, but honour'd of them all;
And drunk delight of battle with my peers,
Far on the ringing plains of windy Troy.
I am a part of all that I have met;
Yet all experience is an arch wherethro'
Gleams that untravell'd world whose margin fades
For ever and forever when I move.
How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnish'd, not to shine in use!
As tho' to breathe were life! Life piled on life
Were all too little, and of one to me
Little remains: but every hour is saved
From that eternal silence, something more,
A bringer of new things; and vile it were
For some three suns to store and hoard myself,
And this gray spirit yearning in desire
To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
Beyond the utmost bound of human thought.

This is my son, mine own Telemachus,
To whom I leave the sceptre and the isle,
Well-loved of me, discerning to fulfil
This labour, by slow prudence to make mild
A rugged people, and thro' soft degrees
Subdue them to the useful and the good.
Most blameless is he, centred in the sphere
Of common duties, decent not to fail
In offices of tenderness, and pay
Meet adoration to my household gods,
When I am gone. He works his work, I mine.

There lies the port; the vessel puffs her sail:
There gloom the dark, broad seas. My mariners,
Souls that have toil'd, and wrought, and thought with me
That ever with a frolic welcome took
The thunder and the sunshine, and opposed
Free hearts, free foreheadsyou and I are old;
Old age hath yet his honour and his toil;
Death closes all: but something ere the end,
Some work of noble note, may yet be done,
Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
The lights begin to twinkle from the rocks:
The long day wanes: the slow moon climbs: the deep
Moans round with many voices. Come, my friends,
'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Sage

Ah yes, the tale of brave Ulysses... One more quest...

Life is still worth living, despite these stormy times...

The real adventure begins in heaven...

Sage
TexasScientist
Sage said:

What is heaven, and where is it exactly?
Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Sage said:

What is heaven, and where is it exactly?

^^^ For you, in a science lab proving some fake science while dreaming Trump

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.