4 pilots dead after vaccinated!

38,339 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by quash
MaxTeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

why would it just kill four people? if the vaccine kills people, then alot more than four people are going to die. Millions have been vaccinated.

Either that will happen, at which point there will be no way to cover it up, or this is just another one of Florda's crazy conspiracy theories. Somehow I suspect the latter.

It was not just four people. Please read the latest update on the VAERS section on the CDC website. Don't kill the messenger. Their numbers. Not mine.

Anyone can report virtually anything to VAERS. It means nothing.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MaxTeller said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

why would it just kill four people? if the vaccine kills people, then alot more than four people are going to die. Millions have been vaccinated.

Either that will happen, at which point there will be no way to cover it up, or this is just another one of Florda's crazy conspiracy theories. Somehow I suspect the latter.

It was not just four people. Please read the latest update on the VAERS section on the CDC website. Don't kill the messenger. Their numbers. Not mine.

VAERS is co-managed by the CDC and the FDA. Pay attention. Don't be a sheep. In the end, it could be hazardous to your health.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

MaxTeller said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

jupiter said:

VAERS is co-managed by the CDC and the FDA. Pay attention. Don't be a sheep. In the end, it could be hazardous to your health.
VAERS is nothing more than a tracking mechanism to draw attention to possible significant occurances or trends.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths/fact-check-vaers-reported-vaccine-deaths-have-not-been-confirmed-or-deemed-causal-by-cdc-idUSL1N2MZ2H8
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Sage

“The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise — with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

“No matter what hardship you may be going through never underestimate the power of prayer with conviction.”
Florda_mike
Sage said:

This post could force a needed exorcism for an atheist here
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Sage said:

I stopped in the first 10 seconds when they said no words could describe it.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Sage
Sage

There is a description further on in the video...
“The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise — with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

“No matter what hardship you may be going through never underestimate the power of prayer with conviction.”
quash
Sage said:

Does it give a location?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Sage said:

Does it give a location?

^^^ Exorcism candidate here
Sage

https://www.compellingtruth.org/where-is-heaven.html

Sage

St. Bede, Description Of Purgatory, Hell And Heaven, 731

The notion of Purgatory is a doctrine specific to the Catholic Church. Purgatory is itself a "place" where a person's soul enters immediately upon their death, It is in Purgatory that their soul is either united with God in Heaven or is destined for Hell. Purgatory in this scheme is a place of purification.

At this time a memorable miracle, and like to those of former days, was wrought in Britain; for, to the end that the living might be saved from the death of the soul, a certain person, who had been some time dead, rose again to life, and related many remarkable things he had seen; some of which I have thought fit here briefly to take notice of.

There was a master of a family in that district of the Northumbrians which is called Cunningham, who led a religious life, as did also all that belonged to him. This man fell sick, and his distemper daily increasing, being brought to extremity, he died in the beginning of the night; but in the morning early he suddenly came to life again, and sat up, upon which all those that sat about the body weeping fled away in a great fright: only his wife, who loved him best, though in a great consternation and trembling, remained with him. He, comforting her, said, "Fear not, for I am now truly risen from death, and permitted again to live among men; however, I am not to live hereafter as I was wont, but from henceforward after a very different manner."

Then rising immediately, he repaired to the oratory of the little town and, continuing in prayer till day, immediately divided all his substance into three parts, one whereof he gave to his wife, another to his children, and the third, belonging to himself, he instantly distributed among the poor. Not long after he repaired to the monastery of Melrose, which is almost inclosed by the winding of the river Tweed, and having been shaven, went into a private dwelling which the abbot had provided, where he continued till the day of his death in such extraordinary contrition of mind and body that, though his tongue had been silent, his life declared that he had seen many things, either to be dreaded or coveted; which others knew nothing of.

Thus he related what he had seen. "He that led me had a shining countenance and a bright garment, and we went on silently, as I thought, towards the northeast. Walking on, we came to a vale of great breadth and depth, but of infinite length; on the left it appeared full of dreadful flames; the other side was no less horrid for violent hail and cold snow flying in all directions; both places were full of men's souls, which seemed by turns to be tossed from one side to the other, as it were by a violent storm; for when the wretches could no longer endure the excess of heat, they leaped into the middle of the cutting cold; and finding no rest there, they leaped back again into the middle of the unquenchable flames.

"Now whereas an innumerable multitude of deformed spirits were thus alternately tormented far and near, as far as could be seen, without any intermission, I began to think that this perhaps might be hell, of whose intolerable flames I had often heard talk. My guide, who went before me, answered to my thought, saying, 'Do not believe so, for this is not hell, as you imagine.'

"When he had conducted me, much frightened with that horrid spectacle, by degrees, to the farther end, on a sudden I saw the place begin to grow dusk and filled with darkness. When I came into it, the darkness, by degrees, grew so thick that I could see nothing besides it and the shape and garment of him that led me. As we went on through the shades of night, on a sudden there appeared before us frequent globes of black flames, rising, as it were, out of a great pit, and falling back again into the same.

"When I had been conducted thither, my leader suddenly vanished, and left me alone in the midst of darkness and this horrid vision, whilst those same globes of fire, without intermission, at one time flew up and at another fell back into the bottom of the abyss; and I observed that all the flames, as they ascended, were full of human souls, which, like sparks flying up with smoke, were sometimes thrown on high, and again, when the vapor of the fire ceased, dropped down into the depth below. Moreover, an insufferable stench came forth with the vapors, and filled all those dark places.

"Having stood there a long time in much dread, not knowing what to do, which way to turn, or what end I might expect, on a sudden I heard behind me the noise of a most hideous and wretched lamentation, and at the same time a loud laughing, as of a rude multitude insulting captured enemies. When that noise, growing plainer, came up to me, I observed a gang of evil spirits dragging the howling and lamenting souls of men into the midst of the darkness, whilst they themselves laughed and rejoiced.

"Among those men, as I could discern, there was one shorn like a clergyman, also a layman, and a woman. The evil spirits that dragged them went down into the midst of the burning pit; and as they went down deeper, I could no longer distinguish between the lamentation of the men and the laughing of the devils, yet I still had a confused sound in my ears.

"In the meantime some of the dark spirits ascended from that naming abyss, and, running forward, beset me on all sides, and much perplexed me with their glaring eyes and the stifling fire which proceeded from their mouths and nostrils; and they threatened to lay hold on me with burning tongs, which they had in their hands; yet they durst not touch me, though they frightened me. Being thus on all sides inclosed with enemies and darkness, and looking about on every side for assistance, there appeared behind me, on the way that I came, as it were, the brightness of a star shining amidst the darkness, which increased by degrees, and came rapidly towards me: when it drew near, all those evil spirits that had sought to carry me away with their tongs dispersed and fled.

"He whose approach put them to flight was the same that had led me before; who, turning then towards the right, began to lead me, as it were, towards the southeast, and having soon brought me out of the darkness, conducted me into an atmosphere of clear light.

"While he thus led me in open light, I saw a vast wall before us, the length and height of which, in every direction, seemed to be altogether boundless. I began to wonder why we went up to the wall, seeing no door, window, or path through it. When we came to the wall, we were presently, I know not by what means, on the top of it, and within it was a vast and beautiful field, so full of fragrant flowers that the odor of its delightful sweetness immediately dispelled the stench of the dark furnace, which had penetrated me through and through.

"So great was the light in this place that it seemed to exceed the brightness of the day, or of the sun in its meridian height. In this field were innumerable assemblies of men in white and many companies seated together rejoicing. As he led me through the midst of these happy people, I began to think that this might, perhaps, be the kingdom of heaven, of which I had often heard so much. He answered to my thought, saying, 'This is not the kingdom of heaven, as you imagine.'

"When we had passed those mansions of blessed souls and gone farther on, I discovered before me a much more beautiful light, and heard therein sweet voices of persons singing; and so wonderful a fragrancy proceeded from the place that the other, which I had before thought most delicious, then seemed to me but very indifferent, even as that extraordinary brightness of the flowery field, compared with this, appeared mean and inconsiderable. When I began to hope we should enter that delightful place, my guide on a sudden stood still; and then, turning round, led me back by the way we came.

"When we returned to those joyful mansions of the souls in white, he said to me, 'Do you know what all these things are which you have seen?' I answered that I did not; and then he replied, 'That vale you saw, so dreadful for its consuming flames and cutting cold, is the place in which the souls of those are tried and punished who, delaying to confess and amend their crimes, at length have recourse to repentance at the point of death, and so depart this life; but nevertheless because they, even at their death, confessed and repented, they shall all be received into the kingdom of heaven at the day of judgment by the prayers, alms, and fasting of the living, and more especially by masses.

"That fiery and stinking pit which you saw is the mouth of hell, into which whosoever falls shall never be delivered to all eternity. This flowery place, in which you see these most beautiful young people, so bright and gay, is that into which the souls of those are received who depart the body in good works, but who are not so perfect as to deserve to be immediately admitted into the kingdom of heaven; yet they shall all, at the day of judgment, see Christ and partake of the joys of his kingdom; for whoever are perfect in thought, word, and deed, as soon as they depart the body immediately enter into the kingdom of heaven; in the neighborhood whereof that place is, where you heard the sound of sweet singing, with the fragrant odor and bright light.

" 'As for you, who are now to return to your body and live among men again, if you will endeavor nicely to watch your actions, and to direct your speech and behavior in righteousness and simplicity, you shall, after death, have a place of residence among these joyful troops of blessed souls; for when I left you for a while, it was to know how you were to be disposed of.' When he had said this to me I much abhorred returning to my body, being delighted with the sweetness and beauty of the place I beheld and with the company of those I saw in it. However, I durst not ask him any questions; but in the meantime, on a sudden, I found myself alive among men."

Sage

Our Lord said to St. Faustina:

Encourage souls to say the Chaplet which I have given you... Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death... When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the Merciful Saviour... Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from my infinite mercy... I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in my mercy... Through the Chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will.

Importance of the Chaplet of Mercy for the Dying

Jesus said:

"Write that when they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between my Father and the dying person, not as a just judge but as the merciful Saviour."

https://www.thedivinemercy.org/message/devotions/pray-the-chaplet

TexasScientist
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

Sage said:

I stopped in the first 10 seconds when they said no words could describe it.
You can't describe what doesn't exist.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Amazing how someone will imagine or hallucinate something and expect everyone to believe it. Give me empirical objective evidence, not writings from superstitious and ignorant people with a religious agenda.
Sage

'For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.'

Sage

Florda_mike
TexasScientist said:

Amazing how someone will imagine or hallucinate something and expect everyone to believe it. Give me empirical objective evidence, not writings from superstitious and ignorant people with a religious agenda.

Somebody get this man an exorcism
Sage
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sage said:

So they said words couldnt describe it then used words to describe it? Sounds fishy to me. No pics?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sage said:

'For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.'

So why did you post it?
if your quote is true you are wasting time and space. If its not true you are a liar.
Sage

Blessed are they that have not seen, and have believed...

Sage

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. [4] Blessed are the meek: for they shall possess the land. [5] Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

[6] Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill. [7] Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. [8] Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God. [9] Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God. [10] Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

[11] Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: [12] Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you. [13] You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt lose its savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is good for nothing any more but to be cast out, and to be trodden on by men. [14] You are the light of the world. A city seated on a mountain cannot be hid. [15] Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the house.

[16] So let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

(Matthew 5:3-16 ~ Douay Rheims)

Sage

Time is not wasted to save the inner soul life of man...

No one is a lost cause...

Sage

"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?"

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sage said:

Time is not wasted to save the inner soul life of man...

No one is a lost cause...

'For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not believe, no explanation is possible.

Dont you see a contradiction?
'

Sage

St. Thomas Aquinas ~ 'To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.'

Sage

Sage

It does not imply that God will stop trying to save the souls of men...

His angels are always nearby...

Sage

A Warning to the People of the US and to the Whole World - from St. Michael Archangel

July 4, 2021 @10:30 am
St Rosalie's Parish Campus, Hampton Bays, New York

Lo and Behold! I am Michael the Archangel, Defender of the People of the World and most particularly on this day the Protector of the Sovereign Nation of the United States of America.

This is a Warning to all of you who call yourselves the patriotic defenders of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States of America!

You have five years to right the wrongs that your enemies have caused you, or your nation will crash and burn like all great nations of the past that have fallen victim to satan, lucifer, all the demons in hell, and their satanic minions among you who are doing the work of the evil one to destroy God's plan for humanity and to usher in the demonically inspired New World Order.

You have five years now to save your nation! Those among you who are truly Powerful Prayer Warriors have been vigilantly aware of the demonic plan and many of you are doing God's work to defend your nation and its sovereignty, but there are many among the citizens of the United States of America, who have fallen asleep and are oblivious to the plan of satan to destroy your nation.

You have five years to awaken those who are asleep and who have deliberately, unknowingly, or unwittingly adopted many of the attributes of the satanic plan through anarchism, socialism, and communism. Yet, these poor souls are clinging to political affiliations of their past which no longer exist, and which have been subtly replaced by the brainwashing that is leading many of your citizens blindly to accept the current affairs in your government, your corporations, your institutions, your educational systems, and your media and entertainment and to accept the 'woke' religion of the satanic new world order.

You have five years now to counter-charge against the demonic forces who are attempting to divide you by charges of racism. This is satan's plan to keep you divided so that your nation will topple in five years ushering in the demonic new world order that has already gained much of the power and control over your nation. It is up to you, the Powerful Prayer Warriors, to reach out to your family members and friends who are asleep in this demonic snare and awaken them to the reality that this is the ultimate struggle of Good versus Evil in this Universe and to convince them that their "woke" agenda is not, in reality, an awakening to truth but to a further slumber in the brainwashing trap of the evil one and his minions.

You have five years to wake up America! Or the future of your nation is doomed to oblivion, just as it has been planned by satan to strip the nationality and sovereignty of the United States of America, a nation that has been created and inspired by the Father in Heaven to be a shining example to the rest of the world.

You have five years to defeat satan and his minions. You must recall now that I have been delivering Messages from Heaven to you since November 30, 1984. I invite you to research and respond to all my messages to humanity in the past 37 years and to recognize the importance of these messages to the citizens of the United States of America, as well as to all of humanity.

Be aware that many people around the world are as awakened to God's plan as you, the Powerful Prayer Warriors are aware, and the rest of the world consisting of Children of God are counting on you to return the United States of America to the righteous path that has been designed for you by the Father in Heaven, for the people of the world recognize now the urgency of your success in defeating the enemy - the evil one, his minions and their new world order. For as the United States of America goes in the next five years, so goes the rest of the world. It is up to you the Powerful Prayer Warriors to defeat the evil and save not only your country but the rest of the world.

You have five years! The clock is ticking, and time is running out! Are you listening? Are you listening?

Your decision today on July 4, 2021, will determine where your country will be in five years, and even if it will continue to exist on that day - July 4, 2026 - which may or may not be a celebration of the 250th Anniversary of the founding of the United States of America.

Powerful Prayer Warriors the decision is yours to return your nation to its God-ordained glory or to allow the evil one to destroy all that there is - for the loss of your nation will ultimately mean the loss of humanity in the whole world to the bondage and chains of the demons and their minions!

The future is yours only if you answer this call to discernment, prayer, and to arms to defend not only your nation but the entire world from the grip of satan!

Finally, I again ask you to ponder the words of my first message on November 30, 1984, and each and every continuing message; all of which have consistently warned of the End Times ahead.

Now we have reached the final stage of these End Times!

Message ended 10:57 am

Nov 30, 1984 - St Michael Archangel

Vietnam War Memorial - The Wall - Washington DC - approx. 10:00 pm

To The People of the United States of America - 1984

Your forefathers created one nation, under God with liberty and justice for all. These were men of high ideals, spiritually guided and inspired to create a nation and a civilization to be admired and respected, to set an example for the rest of the world. In exercising their free will under God's guidance and direction, they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for every man, woman, and child to live in freedom in the pursuit of happiness. Yet, these high minded and spiritual men were soon replaced by others who, in the exercise of their free will, chose to put their egos before God and to joust with God's plan.

You became a nation of spoilers, man against man, brother against brother, government against citizens, and the chosen nation became a warrior with and against other nations.

You have become a nation of criminals and murderers. You murder in wars. You murder the innocent. You murder your children. Your leaders create laws to justify the murders, to attempt to make wrongs right, to rewrite morals and ethics to support your own earthbound greeds and desires.

You have become a nation further and further from the spirit and the influence of God. You have created sciences and philosophies to support activities that only recognize earthbound realities, that not only refuse to recognize the spiritual nature of man himself, but refuse to recognize even the existence of God!

You have taken God and his works of prayer and meditation out of your government, out of your institutions, out of your schools. You have done everything you can to deny his existence, and you find yourself in a world filled with wars, hatred, starvation, and death, and you do not understand why the rest of the world does not follow your 'shining' example.

You are a nation at war with itself, filled with hatred, prejudice, crime, drugs, and murder. Yet, when the few of you who do look to God asking him why all these things are allowed to happen, you do not hear His answer!

You are members of the human race, universally created by God and given individually a free will by divine right, and you would not wish to have it any other way. Yet every little act of free will that man has exercised from the beginning of time, that was not in accordance with God's plan, multiplied in its impact and its negativity on the future of man. Every simple act of aggression multiplied into acts of world war. Every simple act of greed multiplied into worldwide human suffering and starvation. Every act of destruction of God's environment on Earth multiplied into destructive forces of nature, earthquakes, floods, pestilence, nuclear destruction and nuclear waste. Every act of violence escalated into acts of murder and the extermination of ethnic people for their appearance or beliefs.

Yet, God created a nation of high ideals for you to survive other empires and civilizations that crumbled into oblivion for their leaders placed themselves as men above God, and now those empires and civilizations are but piles of dust or buried under the waters. You sit on the edge of the new millennium, poised for the future of mankind, and you are headed, as all great civilizations of the past, to be reduced to piles of dust, to be covered over by the waters.

Yet, God comes to you again, to appeal to you as a people, to appeal to you as a nation, to appeal to your leaders! His army of angels is visiting upon you with a life force of energy, a spiritual energy radiated by the Creator to all mankind. Many of you feel the vibrancy of his energy and his divine presence. He is communicating with you spiritually to raise yourself to a level of spiritual transformation that is necessary for those of you who hear him to spread His message and His energy, to recognize that He is coming!

Guided by prayer and meditation, all men, women, and children may answer His call, but it must be soon.

Time is running out!

The angels are coming!

Do you hear them?

Are you listening?

Are you listening?

Message Ended: November 30, 1984

https://www.roman-catholic-saints.com/Saint-Michael.html

quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Sage said:

Does it give a location?

^^^ Exorcism candidate here

Astaroth possesses me. Good luck shaking him: his location is as mysterious as heaven's.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sage

Sage

https://ugetube.com/watch/full-interview-there-is-no-variant-not-novel-no-pandemic-dr-david-martin-with-reiner-fuellmich_TGkKMeYT9bfENEO.html

Florda_mike
Videos on link won't pop up for me

Woke police got it?
Sage

Uh oh, they must have...

Maybe this one will work:

https://www.bit chute.com/video/JgxEMA02opvp/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.