"You'll never beat the government with just guns..."

9,052 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

...says the party that also believes our govt, was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on January 6th.

Well done, Babylon Bee. Well done.

Would that party include the people themselves that stormed the capitol wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and Confederate flags? They're testimony is they were there to support Trump's military takeover and martial law.

Yes, the fact they were wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and confederate flags is proof they literally almost toppled our govt. Indeed, it was the most damaging thing to happen to our country since Pearl Harbor.

Hopefully we send all of them to Guantanamo, never to be heard from again - especially the grandmothers and old ladies whose crime was taking photo ops in our capitol.
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.
nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
How does a stutter make you randomly mention "roaches" mid sentence?
Mothra
TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.

When you constantly have to preface your comments with, "I'm not a Biden supporter," you might want to consider the possibility you might be protesting too much, and are in fact a Biden supporter.
Porteroso
This thread is like a drunken frat party. I mean, I guess it was Friday last night, so Miss Black would be proud.

I've never met anyone who thought the insurrection standed a chance, but crazy does seem to attract more crazy, so you are the posters who would know.
Osodecentx
Porteroso said:

This thread is like a drunken frat party. I mean, I guess it was Friday last night, so Miss Black would be proud.

I've never met anyone who thought the insurrection standed a chance, but crazy does seem to attract more crazy, so you are the posters who would know.
Biden Makes Compelling Argument In Favor Of Second Amendment

WASHINGTON, D.C.In a speech yesterday, President Joe Biden made a compelling and powerful argument in defense of the Second Amendment. The president ranted on and on about how if people were to rebel against his iron-fisted rule, he would nuke them and send F-15 fighter jets to attack them in their homes. These statements alone were enough to convince millions of Americans the Second Amendment is still desperately needed to protect their natural right to defend themselves.
People across the nation were swayed by Biden's convincing argument that your own government would have no qualms about nuking them or sending fighter jets to attack them, convincing them once and for all that private gun ownership is super important for a free nation.
"The government would try to attack us with nukes and F-15s?" said one man in Iowa as he watched the video of Biden ranting incoherently about nuking his own people. "Yep, better hang on to this AR-15. In fact, I'd better go out and get five more."
"Honestly, I couldn't have made the case better if I tried," said one libertarian man in New Hampshire. "Not that I try to do anything. Really I just complain a lot and argue on the internet. Oh yeah, and weed. I smoke a LOT of weed." Still, he found enough energy to get up and go buy more guns.
At publishing time, every sporting goods store and gun shop in the country had named Joe Biden their salesman of the year, with the president narrowly beating out Beto O'Rourke for the honor.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-makes-compelling-argument-in-favor-of-second-amendment
Mothra
Porteroso said:

It was only a matter of time before a bitter democrat showed up to give us his sour grapes when it was pointed out how absurd his party's hyperbole regarding the "insurrection" have been.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

It was only a matter of time before a bitter democrat showed up to give us his sour grapes when it was pointed out how absurd his party's characterizations of the "insurrection" have been.
It was an insurrection led and executed by morons
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

It was only a matter of time before a bitter democrat showed up to give us his sour grapes when it was pointed out how absurd his party's characterizations of the "insurrection" have been.

I would describe it as more of a ridiculous protest than anything. Were there some who participated who wanted to topple the govt.? Perhaps, but most were there to voice their displeasure or throw tantrums.

In terms of actual violence, we saw BLM protests that were far worse.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

I would describe it as more of a ridiculous protest than anything. Were there some who participated who wanted to topple the govt.? Perhaps, but most were there to voice their displeasure or throw tantrums.

Agree that we saw BLM violence that was worse, but not in the nation's capitol disrupting a Constitutionally mandated duty. Location, location, location

There were many sheeple who believed Trump and are paying the price.
Guy Noir
My Homeowners Group will not allow me to park an F-15 in front of my house.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Agree that we saw BLM violence that was worse, but not in the nation's capitol disrupting a Constitutionally mandated duty. Location, location, location

Don't disagree. I just don't think the location makes a largely non-violent protest a coup or insurrection. Yet, this is the kind of hyperbole engaged in by those on the left to justify in some instances months long incarcerations and naming white supremacy the no. 1 danger to America, which any reasonable person knows is absurd.

The problem is not only sheeple who follow Trump, but also those who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. There are too many of both.
TexasScientist
Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

...says the party that also believes our govt, was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on January 6th.

Would that party include the people themselves that stormed the capitol wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and Confederate flags? Their testimony is they were there to support Trump's military takeover and martial law.

Yes, the fact they were wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and confederate flags is proof they literally almost toppled our govt. Indeed, it was the most damaging thing to happen to our country since Pearl Harbor.

Hopefully we send all of them to Guantanamo, never to be heard from again - especially the grandmothers and old ladies whose crime was taking photo ops in our capitol.
What would have happened if they got their hands on Pence, or Pelosi or someone else?

Those 'grandmothers' in addition to photographing themselves in a criminal act, illegally entered the Capitol and participated in criminal acts. There are plenty of 'grandmothers around the country who are arrested for crimes they committed.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
IDK. I'm not familiar with what you are referencing. Maybe he misspoke. Maybe he is showing his age. I do know, and I didn't vote for him, he commands the English language at a higher skill level than the previous president. His IQ and cognitive skills are superior to what we had. Attack him on his policies. That is where he is vulnerable.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

When you constantly have to preface your comments with, "I'm not a Biden supporter," you might want to consider the possibility you might be protesting too much, and are in fact a Biden supporter.
No, I just know you and your ilk will try to make that link, just like you just did, when anyone expresses an objective view in fairness. If I were a Biden supporter, I wouldn't be timid about it.
Mothra
TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

Would that party include the people themselves that stormed the capitol wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and Confederate flags? Their testimony is they were there to support Trump's military takeover and martial law.

What would have happened if they got their hands on Pence, or Pelosi or someone else?

Those 'grandmothers' in addition to photographing themselves in a criminal act, illegally entered the Capitol and participated in criminal acts. There are plenty of 'grandmothers around the country who are arrested for crimes they committed.
Nobody said they didn't engage in criminal acts or should not be prosecuted. That doesn't change the fact that people like you have engaged in absurd and ridiculous hyperbole when describing the events of Jan. 6th.
Mothra
TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

No, I just know you and your ilk will try to make that link, just like you just did, when anyone expresses an objective view in fairness. If I were a Biden supporter, I wouldn't be timid about it.
It seems you have the ability to be objective about politicians on only one side of the aisle. I suspect if you were able to moderate your views, and could show some semblance of objectivity regarding the other side as well, instead of constant defense of one side and constant criticism of the other, people wouldn't wonder.
Wrecks Quan Dough
TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Yeah, ok. But why is he a weirdo?
TexasScientist
Osodecentx said:

Porteroso said:

WASHINGTON, D.C.In a speech yesterday, President Joe Biden made a compelling and powerful argument in defense of the Second Amendment. The president ranted on and on about how if people were to rebel against his iron-fisted rule, he would nuke them and send F-15 fighter jets to attack them in their homes. These statements alone were enough to convince millions of Americans the Second Amendment is still desperately needed to protect their natural right to defend themselves.
People across the nation were swayed by Biden's convincing argument that your own government would have no qualms about nuking them or sending fighter jets to attack them, convincing them once and for all that private gun ownership is super important for a free nation.
"The government would try to attack us with nukes and F-15s?" said one man in Iowa as he watched the video of Biden ranting incoherently about nuking his own people. "Yep, better hang on to this AR-15. In fact, I'd better go out and get five more."
"Honestly, I couldn't have made the case better if I tried," said one libertarian man in New Hampshire. "Not that I try to do anything. Really I just complain a lot and argue on the internet. Oh yeah, and weed. I smoke a LOT of weed." Still, he found enough energy to get up and go buy more guns.
At publishing time, every sporting goods store and gun shop in the country had named Joe Biden their salesman of the year, with the president narrowly beating out Beto O'Rourke for the honor.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-makes-compelling-argument-in-favor-of-second-amendment

Except that's not what he said. Go listen to the link posted with Babylonbee's opinion post. He said anyone trying to take on the U.S. Government would need nukes and F15's. He didn't say anything about the U.S. Government attacking anyone.

That said, what he did say about the second amendment is completely wrong. Babylonbee doesn't need to misrepresent what he said. All they need to do is quote him accurately. It's clear he is making a misleading statement about the second amendment.
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

IDK. I'm not familiar with what you are referencing.
Probably because your media diet is mostly left leaning. You need to dump MSM.
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

In exchange for the likes of Info Wars? Hardly.
Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

Porteroso said:

Except that's not what he said. Go listen to the link posted with Babylonbee's opinion post. He said anyone trying to take on the U.S. Government would need nukes and F15's. He didn't say anything about the U.S. Government attacking anyone.

That said, what he did say about the second amendment is completely wrong. Babylonbee doesn't need to misrepresent what he said. All they need to do is quote him accurately. It's clear he is making a misleading statement about the second amendment.
It's a parody. Think Onion
Canon
TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

Porteroso said:

'Fact Checks' the Babylon Bee. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Hell no. How about Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris? Educated men who form arguments based on data, philosophy and psychology.
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The BLMers and antifers broke into, torched and destroyed federal buildings.... all the while demanding that gov't law enforcement be defunded and disbanded.

Sorry cupcake, if you're going to try to pass off what happened at the Capitol as an insurrection, then anyone with half a brain has to recognize what occurred over the summer, for months, at least amounted to the same thing.
nein51
Guy Noir said:

My Homeowners Group will not allow me to park an F-15 in front of my house.
In a world filled with hyperbole I have to ask how you know?? I, for one, think you should petition for it. Aside from the fact that it would be hilarious it would give those busy bodies something to talk about at their weekly book club, sorry wine gatherings, sorry gossip sessions.

I think I really want to see someone give it a go.
nein51
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The BLMers and antifers broke into, torched and destroyed federal buildings.... all the while demanding that gov't law enforcement be defunded and disbanded.

Sorry cupcake, if you're going to try to pass off what happened at the Capitol as an insurrection, then anyone with half a brain has to recognize what occurred over the summer, for months, at least amounted to the same thing.
What was happening in Portland was far, far, far worse.

The morons in DC deserve to be summarily thumped in a forehead with a whiffle ball bat...but there is a monumental difference between grandma rushing the capitol building and getting her picture taken and people fire bombing a courthouse. However, both are wrong and both should be condemned for the acts of stupidity that they are.

It's actually a huge blindspot for the left, imo. Using terms like "insurrection" as if that's not just clearly rhetoric. I mean, if that is an insurrection I wonder what they call it when the military roll into town in tanks like in Myanmar (I know, before someone says coup, I know that is where you will go). As if the two things are somehow equal.
TexasScientist
Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Hell no. How about Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris? Educated men who form arguments based on data, philosophy and psychology.
Jordan Peterson went to Russia for detox and rehab and here in the U.S., was on drugs (clonazepam) and anti-depressants for anxiety and has lost it.
https://newrepublic.com/article/156829/happened-jordan-peterson So much for the 'tough guy,' Mr. Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps, whose macho tough man persona couldn't prevent his drug dependent anxiety.

Sam Harris on the other hand is definitely worth listening to.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Sorry cupcake, while what happened in Portland and other places was insurrection, the insurrection that happened at the Capitol is worse; because it was 1. an attack on the Capitol while congress was in session, and 2. it was an attempt to overturn an election by preventing the constitutional certification of a new president.
TexasScientist
nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The morons in DC deserve to be summarily thumped in a forehead with a whiffle ball bat...but there is a monumental difference between grandma rushing the capitol building and getting her picture taken and people fire bombing a courthouse. However, both are wrong and both should be condemned for the acts of stupidity that they are.

It's actually a huge blindspot for the left, imo. Using terms like "insurrection" as if that's not just clearly rhetoric. I mean, if that is an insurrection I wonder what they call it when the military roll into town in tanks like in Myanmar (I know, before someone says coup, I know that is where you will go). As if the two things are somehow equal.
See my previous post.
Malbec
Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Tell the lie often enough and it becomes the truth... at least in the mind of the teller.
nein51
It's ok to be wrong. There's always tomorrow.

Can we at least agree that both groups are simply stupid misguided morons? We could probably also agree that neither is insurrection. I doubt highly that 90% of people from either group could even spell insurrection.
Malbec
All those people on Jan 6th were simply there to do this to Nancy and Alex:

...and do this to Jerry and Adam:
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Sorry cupcake, while what happened in Portland and other places was insurrection, the insurrection that happened at the Capitol is worse; because it was 1. an attack on the Capitol while congress was in session, and 2. it was an attempt to overturn an election by preventing the constitutional certification of a new president.
Sorry princess, what happened at the Capitol building pales in comparison to what took place for MONTHS over last summer. You know, where your BLM and Antifa brethren tried to over-throw gov't and law enforcement authority, took over part of a city, killed people, torched gov't buildings, looted local stores, trashed private business, assaulted Trump supporters, threatened innocent people having dinner, etc...

You're so full of TDS, you don't know whether to scratch your watch or wind your ass.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

nein51 said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

See my previous post.
I looked at your previous. It was stupid too
curtpenn
TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

Interesting hypothetical to imagine I'd they'd gotten hands on Pelosi. Might have been a positive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.