"You'll never beat the government with just guns..."

9,055 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Osodecentx
curtpenn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.
nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
How does a stutter make you randomly mention "roaches" mid sentence?
IDK. I'm not familiar with what you are referencing.
Probably because your media diet is mostly left leaning. You need to dump MSM.
In exchange for the likes of Info Wars? Hardly.
Hell no. How about Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris? Educated men who form arguments based on data, philosophy and psychology.
Jordan Peterson went to Russia for detox and rehab and here in the U.S., was on drugs (clonazepam) and anti-depressants for anxiety and has lost it.
https://newrepublic.com/article/156829/happened-jordan-peterson So much for the 'tough guy,' Mr. Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps, whose macho tough man persona couldn't prevent his drug dependent anxiety.

Sam Harris on the other hand is definitely worth listening to.

Nothing like a little ad hominem from Mr Rational.
ATL Bear
TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

TexasScientist said:

Mothra said:

...says the party that also believes our govt, was almost toppled by an unarmed mob on January 6th.

Well done, Babylon Bee. Well done.

Would that party include the people themselves that stormed the capitol wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and Confederate flags? Their testimony is they were there to support Trump's military takeover and martial law.

Yes, the fact they were wearing Maga hats and carrying Trump and confederate flags is proof they literally almost toppled our govt. Indeed, it was the most damaging thing to happen to our country since Pearl Harbor.

Hopefully we send all of them to Guantanamo, never to be heard from again - especially the grandmothers and old ladies whose crime was taking photo ops in our capitol.
What would have happened if they got their hands on Pence, or Pelosi or someone else?

Those 'grandmothers' in addition to photographing themselves in a criminal act, illegally entered the Capitol and participated in criminal acts. There are plenty of 'grandmothers around the country who are arrested for crimes they committed.
Tell us, what would have happened, and your reasons for believing that? Also tell us why they didn't and didn't retain occupation of the Capitol building instead of voluntarily dispersing? Let's talk facts and reality not fantastical projections.
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I think he's using the speech technique of speaking softly to make listeners focus more intently on his words. With Joe it just sounds like a geezer who has lost his train of thought.....assuming he ever had a train of thought.
I'm not a Biden supporter........
LOL!!! Yep. We get it. And you have also been a lifelong Republican.
Yep. I make that qualification for folks like you, who jump to conclusions from assumptions. But I am objective, and I don't adhere to extremism.
Canon
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

I'm not a Biden supporter, but his speech is halting because he had a serious stutter when he was younger. He learned to control it, but the residual shows in how he has learned to control it.
nah, he's just an old person with dementia. If you look at him speak from when he was VP he could actually speak normally.
It's been well documented as to why his speech is broken. Better to find another reason to go after him.
Hell no. How about Jordan Peterson or Sam Harris? Educated men who form arguments based on data, philosophy and psychology.
Jordan Peterson went to Russia for detox and rehab and here in the U.S., was on drugs (clonazepam) and anti-depressants for anxiety and has lost it.
https://newrepublic.com/article/156829/happened-jordan-peterson So much for the 'tough guy,' Mr. Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps, whose macho tough man persona couldn't prevent his drug dependent anxiety.

This post is one of the most ignorant things you have ever posted. That's actually a remarkable accomplishment.
Robert Wilson
Biden implies he would nuke our own citzenry?

He tanks a bipartisan compromise on infrastructure the day it is announced by saying he won't sign it unless he also gets his 6 Trillion dollar partisan cramdown simultaneously?

We call white supremacists the biggest threat to national security? Has anyone here ever even met a white supremacist? Or this is just a thinly veiled attempt to further politicize intelligence agencies and even the military against politics you don't like by painting everything opposed to you as racism.

The guy is a control freak and a ****ing *******. I can't see how anyone likes him.

Don't get me started on his tax proposals.
ShooterTX
TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

You didn't really fall for that crap, did you? The stutter story that no one ever knew until 2 years ago? After 50 years in public life, we are suddenly finding out that Joe had a stutter?? You really believe that *****
ShooterTX
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

This thread is like a drunken frat party. I mean, I guess it was Friday last night, so Miss Black would be proud.

I've never met anyone who thought the insurrection standed a chance, but crazy does seem to attract more crazy, so you are the posters who would know.

It was only a matter of time before a bitter democrat showed up to give us his sour grapes when it was pointed out how absurd his party's characterizations of the "insurrection" have been.
It was an insurrection led and executed by morons

I would describe it as more of a ridiculous protest than anything. Were there some who participated who wanted to topple the govt.? Perhaps, but most were there to voice their displeasure or throw tantrums.

In terms of actual violence, we saw BLM protests that were far worse.
Agree that we saw BLM violence that was worse, but not in the nation's capitol disrupting a Constitutionally mandated duty. Location, location, location

There were many sheeple who believed Trump and are paying the price.
The BLMers and antifers broke into, torched and destroyed federal buildings.... all the while demanding that gov't law enforcement be defunded and disbanded.

Sorry cupcake, if you're going to try to pass off what happened at the Capitol as an insurrection, then anyone with half a brain has to recognize what occurred over the summer, for months, at least amounted to the same thing.
What happened at the Capitol was an insurrection. Violence was used to break into the Capitol to disrupt the Constitutionally mandated duties of Congress.

What happened in Seattle a nd other cities last summer was a violent riot/looting, clearly criminals committing crimes. For some reason it is important to you that the two be equivalent. In my mind they are not because of the location. Both sets of perps should be prosecuted.

The lack of prosecution in Seattle does not excuse the violent invasion of the US Senate.
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

Doc Holliday said:

TexasScientist said:

muddybrazos said:

TexasScientist said:

ABC BEAR said:

Jack Bauer said:

This seems normal..

Jordan Peterson had a rough bout with depression and has discussed his life long battle with it, I could imagine it being pretty tough when you're that famous.

I take an SSRI as well for anxiety/depression. It doesn't make me less of a person or means I've lost it. It's sad that when you don't agree with someone you completely lose your humanity.

Why not realize they're both right and wrong on many topics?
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

This thread is like a drunken frat party. I mean, I guess it was Friday last night, so Miss Black would be proud.

I've never met anyone who thought the insurrection standed a chance, but crazy does seem to attract more crazy, so you are the posters who would know.

It was only a matter of time before a bitter democrat showed up to give us his sour grapes when it was pointed out how absurd his party's characterizations of the "insurrection" have been.

I would describe it as more of a ridiculous protest than anything. Were there some who participated who wanted to topple the govt.? Perhaps, but most were there to voice their displeasure or throw tantrums.

Agree that we saw BLM violence that was worse, but not in the nation's capitol disrupting a Constitutionally mandated duty. Location, location, location

The BLMers and antifers broke into, torched and destroyed federal buildings.... all the while demanding that gov't law enforcement be defunded and disbanded.

Sorry cupcake, if you're going to try to pass off what happened at the Capitol as an insurrection, then anyone with half a brain has to recognize what occurred over the summer, for months, at least amounted to the same thing.
What happened at the Capitol was an insurrection. Violence was used to break into the Capitol to disrupt the Constitutionally mandated duties of Congress.

What happened in Seattle a nd other cities last summer was a violent riot/looting, clearly criminals committing crimes. For some reason it is important to you that the two be equivalent. In my mind they are not because of the location. Both sets of perps should be prosecuted.

The lack of prosecution in Seattle does not excuse the violent invasion of the US Senate.
It was a popcorn fart. That was no insurrection. I'll let you know when we have an insurrection.

Not a single weapon was produced. The capitol police were doing their jobs like a bunch of old widow women. As a matter of fact the PROTESTERS went through the capitol police like a dose of salts through a widow woman!

Violence was what we witnessed all over America in liberal run cities out of control. One capitol policeman lost his _____ and shot an unarmed woman trying to crawl through a window. Constitutionally mandated duties of Congress? Big deal. Why did the capitol police step aside and let the protesters break the glass?

The Senate needs an enema and those people were there to scare the _____ out of some of the limp-wristed politicians who hide behind the Washington DC cess pool fences.

Those protesters were there to give noogies, very little else.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

It was a popcorn fart. That was no insurrection. I'll let you know when we have an insurrection.

Not a single weapon was produced. The capitol police were doing their jobs like a bunch of old widow women. As a matter of fact the PROTESTERS went through the capitol police like a dose of salts through a widow woman!

Violence was what we witnessed all over America in liberal run cities out of control. One capitol policeman lost his _____ and shot an unarmed woman trying to crawl through a window. Constitutionally mandated duties of Congress? Big deal. Why did the capitol police step aside and let the protesters break the glass?

Those protesters were there to give noogies, very little else.

These videos show a violent attack on Capitol police by men with weapons

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/18/1008211655/new-videos-underscore-the-violence-against-police-at-the-jan-6-capitol-riot

More assaults on police here
https://www.voanews.com/usa/us-politics/graphic-videos-detail-violence-us-capitol-january-6-watch-live

And here
https://time.com/5938095/video-capitol-riot-impeachment-trial/

Thee University
NPR?

Time?

Boy Howdy you just painted me a mental picture of yourself.

Like I said earlier..................like salts through a widow woman! The capitol police have about as much backbone as the congressmen and senators they were protecting. They turned and ran!

I missed the guns being brandished. Did the Trump flags beat their @$$e$?

Our nation is eaten up with sissy boys.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

No it wasn't. The Capitol riot like Seattle and many other places are violent protests and by default violent speech. It doesn't matter whether one agrees or disagrees with the causes (Big Lie, BLM, Anti-Fascist, etc.) it is the extreme and illegal method of protest. And location doesn't matter either. The agency of government isn't just its buildings in DC or its legislators.
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

NPR?

Time?

Boy Howdy you just painted me a mental picture of yourself.

Like I said earlier..................like salts through a widow woman! The capitol police have about as much backbone as the congressmen and senators they were protecting. They turned and ran!

I missed the guns being brandished. Did the Trump flags beat their @$$e$?

Our nation is eaten up with sissy boys.
You'd call travis, Bowie and Crockett limp wristed because they were outnumbered 30 to 1
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

What happened over the summer is far worse than what happened at the Capitol
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

We disagree because of the location and the disruption of the Constitutional duties that were disrupted

All of the summer violence was bad for the country
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

We disagree because of the location and the disruption of the Constitutional duties that were disrupted

The Chinese cultural revolution did not start in the Chinese capital. Location is not nearly as important as objective.
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Sorry, but having your job duties shortly interrupted by a group of protestors is not worse than having your business trashed and burned by terrorists that are aligned with BLM and Antifa...

The location, location, location arguments is weak sauce.
Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

The Chinese cultural revolution did not start in the Chinese capital. Location is not nearly as important as objective.
Okay
Vive la difference
Canon
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Porteroso said:

Okay
Vive la difference

Vive la realistic assessment of a situation instead of stupid leftist talking points intended to smear everyone who voted against using a geriatric Alzheimer's patient to transform America into a tribal mess.
jupiter
You might be able to beat them with guns, but can you replace them with something better with just guns?
BearTruth13
Redbrickbear said:

A bunch of illiterate Islamic hill folk in sandals and armed with AK-47s just beat the Federal government's trillion dollar military.

And the Taliban don't have a kite force much less an Air Force or nukes.

This is a silly comparison. Most Americans would never been up to spending 10+ years living in caves or strapping themselves to suicide bombs.

The Taliban are nuts and amoral and that makes them difficult to fully defeat. Most Americans wouldn't be up for the truly heinous things guerrilla warfare of that nature would entail.
Wrecks Quan Dough
BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

A bunch of illiterate Islamic hill folk in sandals and armed with AK-47s just beat the Federal government's trillion dollar military.

Most Americans wouldn't be up for the truly heinous things guerrilla warfare of that nature would entail.
Most American colonists did not support the War for Independence and even fewer engaged in hostilities against the Crown. It does not take a majority to win. It takes a committed group willing to sacrifice. Somehow, I doubt Q Anon Shaman, who pines for his organic fruits and vegetables, was ready to commit to revolution.
TexasScientist
Carlos Cruz said:

BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Most Americans wouldn't be up for the truly heinous things guerrilla warfare of that nature would entail.
Most American colonists did not support the War for Independence and even fewer engaged in hostilities against the Crown. It does not take a majority to win. It takes a committed group willing to sacrifice. Somehow, I doubt Q Anon Shaman, who pines for his organic fruits and vegetables, was ready to commit to revolution.

IDK. He brought his spear and horns. American didn't lose the war with the Taliban. We gave up because we weren't willing as people and country to do the brutal things necessary to win.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Robert Wilson
TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

IDK. He brought his spear and horns. American didn't lose the war with the Taliban. We gave up because we weren't willing as people and country to do the brutal things necessary to win.
That would probably repeat itself in Civil War II. We would not finish it as we did in the 1860s. Much more likely to amicably part ways.
Redbrickbear
TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

The same was true of Vietnam.

What's your point? This is now the 2nd war the American ruling class has lost against sandal wearing guerrilla forces.

Some on this thread think Americans are not willing to fight as hard as Afghans and Viet cong. Well I agree, right now they are not.

But Biden and the Liberal ruling class should never ever forget that if 29 million Afghan sheep headers/opium growers and 40 million Vietnamese rice farmers can beat them....they can never be confident in victory over 330 million Americans.

Also, again what kind of corrupt tyrannical bunch of disgusting liberal oligarchs talk this way about their own people? Its outrageous that liberals are mocking the American people that they have "no chance" in beating the U.S. Imperial government in open war.

Robert Wilson
Redbrickbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

What's your point? This is now the 2nd war the American ruling class has lost against sandal wearing guerrilla forces.

Some on this thread think America's are not willing to fight as hard as Afghans and Viet cong. Well I agree, right now they are not.

But Biden and the Liberal ruling class should never ever forget that if 29 million Afghan sheep headers/opium growers and 40 million Vietnamese rice farmers can beat them....they can never be confident in victory over 330 million Americans.

Also, again what kind of corrupt tyrannical bunch of disgusting liberal oligarchs talk this way about their own people? Its outrageous that liberals are mocking the American people that they have "no chance" in beating the U.S. Imperial government in open war.
It wouldn't take anywhere remotely near 330 million. 1/10 of that would completely turn this place on its head, likely less.

Look at how badly a little virus that is survived by far over 99% of the population turned us inside out.
PartyBear
The premise above that every American wants to wage war against the US is way the fxck off. I in the post above that suspect 90% of America would soundly defeat the 10% who want to wage war against the US and it would not last long at all. Furthermore 10% is probably a high estimate of those who want civil war.
Redbrickbear
PartyBear said:

The premise above that every American wants to wage war against the US is way the fxck off. I in the post above that suspect 90% of America would soundly defeat the 10% who want to wage war against the US and it would not last long at all. Furthermore 10% is probably a high estimate of those who want civil war.
Who on this thread is saying every American wants to wage war against the U.S. Federal government?

Lets never forget this thread was started because the liberal President of the United States Joe Biden threated violence against the American people and said they the common people had no chance to defeat the Federal governments military forces unless they had Air force power and nuclear weapons.

A decent amount of twitter and Facebook libs agreed with him gleefully.

Thus the conversation began....with moderates and conservatives pointing out that the US government has been defeated by smaller numbers and by less well armed forces on at least 2 different occasions in the past.
Whiskey Pete
PartyBear said:

Except that 80% of that 90% would looking for their safe space. Besides, they don't own weapons nor know how to use one. If the millennial liberals decide to go to war, they wouldn't know how to fire a gun unless it was shaped like a video game controller.
TexasScientist
Biden didn't threaten the American people. He made a comment, and extremists changed the context and expanded it into something he didn't say.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
PartyBear
TexasScientist said:

Biden didn't threaten the American people. He made a comment, and extremists changed the context and expanded it into something he didn't say.
Which one should expect here.
Robert Wilson
PartyBear said:

TexasScientist said:

Which one should expect here.

If Trump had said that the media would have exploded. Fascist this and fascist that.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Wow... first time I've seen that happen. NEVER happened, once, at all, ever, not in a million years when Trump was in the White House
Canon
TexasScientist said:

That is incorrect. Are you still pretending to be a republican? Needs some work.
TexasScientist
Redbrickbear said:

TexasScientist said:

Carlos Cruz said:

BearTruth13 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Some on this thread think America's are not willing to fight as hard as Afghans and Viet cong. Well I agree, right now they are not.

My point is we didn't/don't have the political will to do what is necessary to win, either to wage brutal unrelenting war, or to take a long term approach investing time, lives, and capital in occupying, educating, policing, and changing the culture (longer than 20 years). We did accomplish what we set out to do, and that is render Al-Qaeda ineffective in continuing to wage jihad against the U.S. The question now is do we feel any responsibility to the people of Afghanistan who bore the brunt of the conflict and to those residents who gave aid and support to the U. S. We owe a moral duty to protect those people, and it appears we are going to abandon them, just like we've done in every other place we've been since Korea.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.