For unvaccinated, coronavirus is soaring again

4,203 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jacques Strap
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
midgett said:

boognish_bear said:

Is this tweet a joke?

It's so far from reality.

He's media

Nuf said?
Jacques Strap
Osodecentx said:

Jacques Strap said:

Some more info on Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 if anyone cares

CDC: Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021

By July 26, a total of 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents; dates of positive specimen collection ranged from July 6 through July 25 (Figure 1). Most cases occurred in males (85%); median age was 40 years (range = <176 years). Nearly one half (199; 42%) reported residence in the town in Barnstable County. Overall, 346 (74%) persons with COVID-19 reported symptoms consistent with COVID-19.** Five were hospitalized; as of July 27, no deaths were reported. One hospitalized patient (age range = 5059 years) was not vaccinated and had multiple underlying medical conditions. Four additional, fully vaccinated patients aged 2070 years were also hospitalized, two of whom had underlying medical conditions. Initial genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the Delta variant in 119 (89%) cases and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%) case; genomic sequencing was not successful for 13 (10%) specimens.

Among the 469 cases in Massachusetts residents, 346 (74%) occurred in persons who were fully vaccinated; of these, 301 (87%) were male, with a median age of 42 years. Vaccine products received by persons experiencing breakthrough infections were Pfizer-BioNTech (159; 46%), Moderna (131; 38%), and Janssen (56; 16%); among fully vaccinated persons in the Massachusetts general population, 56% had received Pfizer-BioNTech, 38% had received Moderna, and 7% had received Janssen vaccine products.
Among persons with breakthrough infection, 274 (79%) reported signs or symptoms, with the most common being cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever. Among fully vaccinated symptomatic persons, the median interval from completion of 14 days after the final vaccine dose to symptom onset was 86 days (range = 6178 days). Among persons with breakthrough infection, four (1.2%) were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported. Real-time RT-PCR Ct values in specimens from 127 fully vaccinated patients (median = 22.77) were similar to those among 84 patients who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median = 21.54) (Figure 2).
Good information. Thanks for posting

Does Janssen + J&J vaccine?
I think so but I am no expert so someone can correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

Johnson & Johnson's Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended that use of (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States, effective April 23, 2021.
Jacques Strap
CDC COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States

EDIT this is the link to the text below: Scroll down to Hospitalized or fatal COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC as of July 26, 2021

6,587 / 161 million = .00004

Quote:

As of July 26, 2021, more than 163 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.

During the same time, CDC received reports from 49 U.S. states and territories of 6,587 patients with COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died.

Could not find a count for non-hospitalized breakthrough cases. if anyone has a link post it.

Osodecentx
Jacques Strap said:

Osodecentx said:

Jacques Strap said:

Some more info on Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 if anyone cares

CDC: Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021

By July 26, a total of 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents; dates of positive specimen collection ranged from July 6 through July 25 (Figure 1). Most cases occurred in males (85%); median age was 40 years (range = <176 years). Nearly one half (199; 42%) reported residence in the town in Barnstable County. Overall, 346 (74%) persons with COVID-19 reported symptoms consistent with COVID-19.** Five were hospitalized; as of July 27, no deaths were reported. One hospitalized patient (age range = 5059 years) was not vaccinated and had multiple underlying medical conditions. Four additional, fully vaccinated patients aged 2070 years were also hospitalized, two of whom had underlying medical conditions. Initial genomic sequencing of specimens from 133 patients identified the Delta variant in 119 (89%) cases and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%) case; genomic sequencing was not successful for 13 (10%) specimens.

Among the 469 cases in Massachusetts residents, 346 (74%) occurred in persons who were fully vaccinated; of these, 301 (87%) were male, with a median age of 42 years. Vaccine products received by persons experiencing breakthrough infections were Pfizer-BioNTech (159; 46%), Moderna (131; 38%), and Janssen (56; 16%); among fully vaccinated persons in the Massachusetts general population, 56% had received Pfizer-BioNTech, 38% had received Moderna, and 7% had received Janssen vaccine products.
Among persons with breakthrough infection, 274 (79%) reported signs or symptoms, with the most common being cough, headache, sore throat, myalgia, and fever. Among fully vaccinated symptomatic persons, the median interval from completion of 14 days after the final vaccine dose to symptom onset was 86 days (range = 6178 days). Among persons with breakthrough infection, four (1.2%) were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported. Real-time RT-PCR Ct values in specimens from 127 fully vaccinated patients (median = 22.77) were similar to those among 84 patients who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median = 21.54) (Figure 2).
Good information. Thanks for posting

Does Janssen + J&J vaccine?
I think so but I am no expert so someone can correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

Johnson & Johnson's Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommended that use of (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States, effective April 23, 2021.
I found no mention of the vaccine(s) received by the 4 vaccinated/hospitalized patients. I heard some discussion of this on TV this AM. I'll try to track it down
BearFan33
Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

404 total deaths from Covid for the 0-18 age group. But gotta keep the fear alive at least until November of 2022.

RD2, had you rather the Public Health agencies keep this information hidden? I don't see these articles invoking fear as much as simply informing the public of the current situation with this health issue.I believe that's part of their job description. We can all form our own opinions based on reliable data. Now, it's another topic altogether on reliability..
This is just another article of many pitting the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated. Most of the commentary is subjective and not based on data or science. Our so-called Public Health agencies have not been honest with us for about sixteen months. The trust is gone and continues to deteriorate.
"The trust is gone and continues to deteriorate." I think that's the case for many millions of Americans. Trust is so fragile..doesn't take much to dissolve it..After the last few years, it's even harder to keep..This Delta bug is amazingly contagious..but it's also quick to "burn through" a populace...world data is proving that..If one lives a normal life outside the home, looks like they are gonna get exposed..Appears to all be a question of severity of each individual's case..Being an options trader that deals with probabilities daily, I simply believe a vaccine gives me the best probability of having no more than a garden variety cold or not spreading the bug to someone that's more vulnerable to a bad outcome. I have no real animosity to those who don't get the shot(s)..It's their life...and they will have to deal with the ultimate consequences of their own actions..or inaction..
I'm not an options trader, but this is how I feel as well.

I work in a hospital and our numbers of covid infected have been rising. I'm told mostly delta variant (we don't genotype the virus at our hospital but from public health department random sample data). I'm also told we are 20-30 % fully vaccinated in our community, so we are preparing for more covid admissions. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the data to tell me how many of our new admits had been vaccinated,

I did hear of a patient that died from covid after having the J & J single dose vaccine at a nearby smaller hospital.

When people ask me if they should get vaccine, I encourage them to get it (Pfizer or Moderna), but I respect those that don't. Nothing should be forced on people. I haven't gotten either of my kids vaccinated. I haven't seen significant data Covid is a substantial risk for them.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

midgett said:

boognish_bear said:

Is this tweet a joke?

It's so far from reality.

He's media

Nuf said?
Dude, all you info some from mystery drs that give you secret info. crappy websites owned by Chinese, are tiny webpages and YouTube broadcasts from nut cases. Everything except the mystery nameless dr are media. 99% of your sources are also from media.

Your info is from media.

Nuff said?
BearFan33
BearFan33 said:

Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

404 total deaths from Covid for the 0-18 age group. But gotta keep the fear alive at least until November of 2022.

RD2, had you rather the Public Health agencies keep this information hidden? I don't see these articles invoking fear as much as simply informing the public of the current situation with this health issue.I believe that's part of their job description. We can all form our own opinions based on reliable data. Now, it's another topic altogether on reliability..
This is just another article of many pitting the vaccinated vs. the unvaccinated. Most of the commentary is subjective and not based on data or science. Our so-called Public Health agencies have not been honest with us for about sixteen months. The trust is gone and continues to deteriorate.
"The trust is gone and continues to deteriorate." I think that's the case for many millions of Americans. Trust is so fragile..doesn't take much to dissolve it..After the last few years, it's even harder to keep..This Delta bug is amazingly contagious..but it's also quick to "burn through" a populace...world data is proving that..If one lives a normal life outside the home, looks like they are gonna get exposed..Appears to all be a question of severity of each individual's case..Being an options trader that deals with probabilities daily, I simply believe a vaccine gives me the best probability of having no more than a garden variety cold or not spreading the bug to someone that's more vulnerable to a bad outcome. I have no real animosity to those who don't get the shot(s)..It's their life...and they will have to deal with the ultimate consequences of their own actions..or inaction..
I'm not an options trader, but this is how I feel as well.

I work in a hospital and our numbers of covid infected have been rising. I'm told mostly delta variant (we don't genotype the virus at our hospital but from public health department random sample data). I'm also told we are 20-30 % fully vaccinated in our community, so we are preparing for more covid admissions. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the data to tell me how many of our new admits had been vaccinated,

I did hear of a patient that died from covid after having the J & J single dose vaccine at a nearby smaller hospital.

When people ask me if they should get vaccine, I encourage them to get it (Pfizer or Moderna), but I respect those that don't. Nothing should be forced on people. I haven't gotten either of my kids vaccinated. I haven't seen significant data Covid is a substantial risk for them.

I got an update. Less than 10 % of those hospitalized with covid have been fully vaccinated. None of our vaccinated folks are in the ICU. So, at least here, the 4th wave we are experiencing is mainly from unvaccinated folks.
muddybrazos
cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

How much do you get paid to post this **** digwad?

How do you benefit from these lies attacking 60+% of this country smart enough to not risk their lives taking an experimental drug?
How much do you get paid to constantly post the anti-vax **** from crackpot conspiracy websites?
Probably as much as you get paid to shill for big pharma and participate in their vaccine trial on the public.
cms186
Florda_mike said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

How do you benefit from these lies attacking 60+% of this country smart enough to not risk their lives taking an experimental drug?
How much do you get paid to constantly post the anti-vax **** from crackpot conspiracy websites?

We got the winners, men with fortitude and big nuts, from your country over last several hundred years!

You're still there

Nuf said as I, nor us Americans, have nothing needed to be said to you, as you're not of my big ballsy backbonish ilk
thats one of looking at it, or we just got rid of the religious kooks and gun nuts, and trying to say you're of "big ballsy backbonish ilk" is pretty hilarious
I'm the English Guy
cms186
muddybrazos said:

cms186 said:

Florda_mike said:

Probably as much as you get paid to shill for big pharma and participate in their vaccine trial on the public.
I wish i did get paid, double bonus, vaccinated from a pandemic and up some cash, lovely!
I'm the English Guy
Forest Bueller_bf
Osodecentx said:

Malbec said:

Didn't we just have another thread that the OP started where a state health agency reported 4 out 5 hospitalized COVID patients were vaccinated?
Not exactly. 79% of those who turned up positive had been vaccinated, but few of those were hospitalized

I conclude this means you may contract the Delta variant even if vaccinated, but your chances of it being serious are low
This is a bit disheartening, because one of the primary factors for me taking both shots was that I felt it very unlikely then that I would spread it to someone in my extended family without the shot. If Delta is like a mild cold now for me, a vaccinated person, I could easily contract it, not really know it, and spread it to others who neither have had the shot or wear masks.

Man I can't wait for this stuff to be over. And let's quit honoring or hating each other over the vaccine. Just like one poster on here said, with the death rate at .4 of 1% and having personal family experience with a vaccine related permanent disability, he was willing to take his chances. The vast majority of people taking their chance are good people just like him, who just don't want to take an experimental vaccine and thus will remain hesitant.

Most of the time they are only voicing their opinion back strongly, because of the condemnation they have gotten from the vaccine zelot's who see it basically as a Religious issue.

This thing was always going to spread until it burns out, outside of communist level restrictions, even then, some with that level of restriction, it's still running rampant.

Only on Islands could you really isolate well enough to halt spread.

Jacques Strap
Given his COVID track record it is disheartening that this guy is still in office.

Jacques Strap
Houston Methodist hospital system

Delta variants of SARS-CoV-2 cause significantly increased vaccine breakthrough COVID-19 cases in Houston, Texas

Quote:

As part of a comprehensive project, we sequenced the genomes of 3,913 SARS-CoV-2 from patient samples acquired March 15, 2021 through July 3, 2021 in the Houston Methodist hospital system and studied vaccine breakthrough cases. During the study period Delta variants increased to cause 58% of all COVID-19 cases and spread throughout the metropolitan Houston area. In addition, Delta variants caused a significantly higher rate of vaccine breakthrough cases (19.7% compared to 5.8% for all other variants). Importantly, only 6.5% of all COVID-19 cases occurred in fully immunized individuals, and relatively few of these patients required hospitalization. Our genomic and epidemiologic data emphasize that vaccines used in the United States are highly effective in decreasing severe COVID-19 disease, hospitalizations, and deaths.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
https://news.yahoo.com/2-major-san-francisco-hospitals-033520710.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Some might say we are being misled. Others might say we are being lied to.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/2-major-san-francisco-hospitals-033520710.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

..... and mostly among vaccinated? Ha

Read this while you can

Won't last long
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Read this while you can

Won't last long
Yahoo News seems to be the ONLY non-conservative media outlet reporting this story coming out of San Francisco.

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center told media outlets that 183 of its 35,000 staffers tested positive. Of those infected, 84% were fully vaccinated, and just two vaccinated staff members required hospitalization for their symptoms.

At Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, at least 50 members out of the total 7,500 hospital staff were infected, with 75-80% of them vaccinated. None of those staffers required hospitalization.

He added that most of the cases presented mild to moderate symptoms, and some were completely asymptomatic. He said the cases were spread among doctors, nurses, and ancillary staff.
muddybrazos
mRNA vaccine inventor: COVID-19 vaccines may make virus more dangerous

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-vaccine-expert-covid-19-vaccines-may-make-virus-more-dangerous/

"We've seen a progression of increasingly desperate and abrupt rollouts of information, beginning with Pfizer's alert a couple of weeks ago that they think we were going to need to have a booster after six months, and Fauci reprimanding them, and then the government flip-flopping and saying that we were going to have to have boosters for Pfizer recipients after six months in elderly and immunocompromised, and then the bomb dropped last night," Malone said. "And I'm afraid that it's precisely what I have been concerned about."

He noted a report by NBC News on Tuesday that claimed that the CDC's backtrack on masks reflected data showing that vaccinated people "could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood" and possibly infecting others, according to "multiple sources" close to the Biden administration. The NBC article has been heavily edited since publication.

"And it's happened with virtually every other coronavirus vaccine development program, certainly in humans, known in history, and it's what the vaccinologists like myself have been warning about since the outset, is the risk of antibody dependent enhancement."
Malone said that antibody dependent enhancement seems most apparent in people injected with Pfizer's vaccine. "So, we now know that the Pfizer protection is waning at six months," he said. "And what the data seem to suggest is those who have received Pfizer, which is probably the least immunogenic of the three in terms of durability, length of protection, people that are now in the waning phase of the immune response to the Pfizer vaccine seem to be getting infected."
"Notice they keep talking about Pfizer and not about the other two. So, this suggests this is exactly what you would anticipate, is the window of greatest susceptibility to antibody dependent enhancement is in this long tapering phase as the vaccine response declines."

"And I don't mean to sound alarmist, but what seems to be rolling out is the worst-case scenario, where the vaccine in the waning phase is causing the virus to replicate more efficiently than it would otherwise, which is what is we call antibody dependent enhancement is what the word is. And people have been warning about this since the outset of this rushed vaccine campaign."
Dr. Malone also criticized Fauci, who recently blamed unvaccinated people for variants, for a "misleading set of statements" about the mutations. Malone said "the escape mutants that are escaping vaccine selective pressure are most likely developing in the people that have been vaccinated, not in the unvaccinated." "So that's just another convenient lie," he said, adding that "antibody dependent enhancement can be influenced by escaped mutants."
"If the data are consistent with [antibody dependent enhancement], we have to stop the vaccine campaign," Malone stressed. "We have to pivot to expediting as much as possible drug treatments, which have been largely blocked and suppressed at the FDA level, particularly for repurposed drugs."
Vaccine 'groupthink'
Commenting on the Biden administration's move to impose new COVID-19 vaccines requirements for all federal employees, Malone said he is witnessing "the most florid example, to my eye, of groupthink that I've ever seen in my life."
"I think that they are all in on the logic that we need universal vaccination to open up the economy. We don't," he said. "They think that vaccines are the pathway to getting to herd immunity. They're not."
"And they think the vaccines are perfectly safe. And not only they're not perfectly safe, if this is true, that NBC reports, and the titers are higher in vaccinated than unvaccinated, that means we got the worst case type of adverse event that scares vaccinologists, all vaccinologists, which is antibody dependent enhancement."
"They're all in, and they seem to be unable to process this new information, and it seems to be causing cognitive dissonance and causing these people to be increasingly frantic and transparent in their chaotic messaging," Dr. Malone continued.
In an previous episode of Bannon's War Room last week, Dr. Malone emphasized the risk of complications from COVID-19 vaccines, pointing to "pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients."
"The question is, how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don't know, and furthermore there [are] a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us."
Multiple sources told him, he said, that the CDC has been "grossly underreporting" adverse events like cardio toxicity. "My senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months and are very frustrated," Malone said. "We have multiple examples where the CDC appears to be editing data in the support of the 'noble lie.'"
Hundreds of thousands of complications after coronavirus vaccination have been reported by federal authorities, including more than 6,300 deaths, though research has shown that the vaccine injury tracking system led by the CDC and FDA significantly undercounts adverse events.
Experts, like Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned cardiologist and editor of two medical journals, have estimated that the total deaths attributable to the vaccines could be higher than 50,000.
The top mRNA vaccine expert also criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci, who stated in an appearance on MSNBC this week that levels of virus in the noses of vaccinated people who contract COVID-19 are "exactly the same as the level of virus in an unvaccinated person who's infected."
"And I think Dr. Fauci is being very disingenuous," Malone said. "I'm accused of being now an anti-vaxxer and promoting disinformation. But to my eyes, the government is obfuscating what's happening here."
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center told media outlets that 183 of its 35,000 staffers tested positive. Of those infected, 84% were fully vaccinated, and just two vaccinated staff members required hospitalization for their symptoms.

At Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital, at least 50 members out of the total 7,500 hospital staff were infected, with 75-80% of them vaccinated. None of those staffers required hospitalization.

He added that most of the cases presented mild to moderate symptoms, and some were completely asymptomatic. He said the cases were spread among doctors, nurses, and ancillary staff.

The point is, 75 percent or more of those hospital staffers that did test tested positive for Covid had received the shot. This is not the least bit concerning to you? I thought that the unvaccinated were going to be killed off in huge numbers by non-masked vaccinated people? At least that is what we have been being told this past week. Why is the percentage of Covid positive staffers so much higher than the unvaccinated staffers?

2 hospitalizations out of 42,500 hospital staffers kinda makes me think the Delta variant may not be the second coming of the Bubonic Plague that the media is making it out to be.

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
muddybrazos said:

mRNA vaccine inventor: COVID-19 vaccines may make virus more dangerous

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-vaccine-expert-covid-19-vaccines-may-make-virus-more-dangerous/

"
Thanks for posting muddy. I like to read all sides ranging from from the Atlantic to the Blaze.
JXL
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

The point is, 75 percent or more of those hospital staffers that did test tested positive for Covid had received the shot. This is not the least bit concerning to you? I thought that the unvaccinated were going to be killed off in huge numbers by non-masked vaccinated people? At least that is what we have been being told this past week. Why is the percentage of Covid positive staffers so much higher than the unvaccinated staffers?

2 hospitalizations out of 42,500 hospital staffers kinda makes me think the Delta variant may not be the second coming of the Bubonic Plague that the media is making it out to be.

Maybe their vaccines lowered the severity of the infection?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
JXL said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

Maybe their vaccines lowered the severity of the infection?
Not real sure what to believe at this point. The messaging seems to change every few days.

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

Not really but maybe I am missed something. When I read that it seemed like small numbers and mild cases. It reads like a story that would make me lean toward getting vaxed if I didn't already have it. That way if I caught COVID it would (hopefully) be milder. Best case I'd have natural antibodies from a mild case which would be a win I think.

Quote:

^^ I agree with that but also acknowledge the hospitalization may have been higher if not for the vax. Who knows we are all part of a big clinical trial and the results are not in yet. I feel good about the vax right now but maybe I'll feel different if I grow horns and a tail next year.

I don't blame young skinny people who want to have more kids for waiting a few months to see what happens.
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Read this while you can

Won't last long
Yahoo News seems to be the ONLY non-conservative media outlet reporting this story coming out of San Francisco.
Normally you have to go to the Daily Mail to get documented stuff like this.
Mothra
Bexar Pitts said:

Mothra said:

Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Bexar Pitts said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I respect that position. I have the same attitude, though having a vaccine injured child I've come to the opposite conclusion - the best probability of a good outcome is taking my chances on a bug that has a .04% chance of killing me. I prefer that over an experimental vaccine with no studies on long term side effects. I've got no animosity toward those who got the shots. It's their life and they will have to deal with the ultimate consequences of their actions and potential life altering consequences.
And I respect yours. I wish only the best for you and your family..May God bless and watch over you.

Thank you. And agreed. Best to you and yours.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

Link for stories about huge numbers of unvaccinated deaths?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

Yes. I would very much like to see them as well.

-- Barack Obama
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Jacques Strap said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Yawn

Yes. I would very much like to see them as well.

I'm confused. What caused you to ask this question? " I thought that the unvaccinated were going to be killed off in huge numbers by non-masked vaccinated people? "
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Sam Lowry
There's no evidence of cytotoxicity or antibody dependent enhancement with Covid vaccines. Dr. Malone isn't really considered the inventor of mRNA vaccines, either. He worked many years ago with the person who is credited as the inventor. More recently he's been accused of harassing her with threatening emails. He is known for publishing unreliable claims, some of which he's been obliged to retract.
muddybrazos
Sam Lowry said:

There's no evidence of cytotoxicity or antibody dependent enhancement with Covid vaccines. Dr. Malone isn't really considered the inventor of mRNA vaccines, either. He worked many years ago with the person who is credited as the inventor. More recently he's been accused of harassing her with threatening emails. He is known for publishing unreliable claims, some of which he's been obliged to retract.
Ok, but he seems more credible to me than Fauci, Leana Wen or Rochelle Walensky. Those three are full on authoritarians who want the govt to rule over us like China where we all have a social credit score.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Florda_mike
boognish_bear said:

Sounds like a good idea on Texas part
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.