Michael Byrd. Say His Name............

8,537 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BaylorBears_254
BaylorBears_254
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Hmmm, comparing a dumb ***** breaking into private property and trying to raid the White House to a man who had a knee on his neck for minutes and wasn't resisting at all, yet pleading, and repeating he can't breath?

You mother****ers are sick and delusional lol. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were there breaking in.

I'd shoot her 10/10 times if i were in the position and not feel a single ounce of empathy for the dumb ass girl.

This is why Trump lost, not because Biden was better for us, but because he never knew how to handle his own supporters. He never spoke out about the cultish ways his supporters had for him. He just fed off of it.

I'm just mad that Byrd and others didn't kill more of them that day, as they all deserved it. Trump made his supporters feel like they were unstoppable and one ***** learned quickly that she wasn't.

Lookie here, another BLM/Antifa cultist. Jinxy 2.0!

Feel better now?

Lookie here, another Trump cult survivalist/Trumpie proudboy!

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad
Yeah, it appears you are, son.

I could never be mad at a bunch of proudboys I don't give two ****s about "son"
And yet here you are calling people proud boys.... triggered much, princess?

Does "proudboy" trigger you? You wanna be called "proudprincess" instead?
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Hmmm, comparing a dumb ***** breaking into private property and trying to raid the White House to a man who had a knee on his neck for minutes and wasn't resisting at all, yet pleading, and repeating he can't breath?

You mother****ers are sick and delusional lol. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were there breaking in.

I'd shoot her 10/10 times if i were in the position and not feel a single ounce of empathy for the dumb ass girl.

This is why Trump lost, not because Biden was better for us, but because he never knew how to handle his own supporters. He never spoke out about the cultish ways his supporters had for him. He just fed off of it.

I'm just mad that Byrd and others didn't kill more of them that day, as they all deserved it. Trump made his supporters feel like they were unstoppable and one ***** learned quickly that she wasn't.

This post needs no response. It stands alone and pretty well explains the mindset of the Left in this country.

Awww it needs no response but yet you respond. Poor old guy, mad cause the dumb ***** got what she deserved?

I mean what's the difference lol, you feel like Floyd got what he deserved right?

Sorry scooter, RD isn't the one coming across as a triggered woke cultist

Sorry scooter, but I think he was the one who made the thread as a triggered trump loving cultist.

I know you guys sit around in a circle with your white capes, I get it lol. Gotta protect the cult at all means.

When you guys planning the next White House raid?
Hey, does your mom know you're playing on her computer?

Lmaoo not the "Does your mom know you're on her computer" comeback. IM LEGIT LAUGHING AT YOU
We've all been "legit" laughing at you for the last several minutes... really, legit.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

This post needs no response. It stands alone and pretty well explains the mindset of the Left in this country.

Awww it needs no response but yet you respond. Poor old guy, mad cause the dumb ***** got what she deserved?

I mean what's the difference lol, you feel like Floyd got what he deserved right?

Sorry scooter, but I think he was the one who made the thread as a triggered trump loving cultist.

I know you guys sit around in a circle with your white capes, I get it lol. Gotta protect the cult at all means.

Lmaoo not the "Does your mom know you're on her computer" comeback. IM LEGIT LAUGHING AT YOU
We've all been "legit" laughing at you for the last several minutes... really, legit.

Well I guess we're all legit laughing at each other ..Legit. LMAO
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Apparently you're too stupid or too young or both to quite comprehend the point.
Wangchung
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Whoever this is posting as 254 is doing an amazing job impersonating the common leftist. His facts are wrong, but that doesn't stop him from sharing his outrage and racism. Seriously, well done.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Please make sure you tell the shrink where exactly Donald Trump touched you.

I think Donald definitely touched you guys somewhere, I bet if Trump said stick a light bulb in your ass, you'd do it huh?
If I could stick a light bulb in my ass and magically Joe Biden would no longer be President, I would.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BaylorBears_254
Wangchung said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Whoever this is posting as 254 is doing an amazing job impersonating the common leftist. His facts are wrong, but that doesn't stop him from sharing his outrage and racism. Seriously, well done.

Everything i listed was facts lmao, it just triggered you into believing they weren't .

I haven't said anything to make me racist lmao. Playing the race card now?

Yet, the other guy named all the unarmed black people that were killed by cops? HAHAHAHAHA.

Typical from this board.
BaylorBears_254
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Please make sure you tell the shrink where exactly Donald Trump touched you.

I think Donald definitely touched you guys somewhere, I bet if Trump said stick a light bulb in your ass, you'd do it huh?
If I could stick a light bulb in my ass and magically Joe Biden would no longer be President, I would.

Hey, whatever you're into bro, go for it lol.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Apparently you're too stupid or too young or both to quite comprehend the point.

Apparently, you're just mad at this point lol. It's too early to be this mad bro.
Whiskey Pete
Wangchung said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

At this point, he kind of reminds me of that monkey in the zoo that constantly plays with it's own poop.
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Apparently, you're just mad at this point lol. It's too early to be this mad bro.
Yeah sure, okay cupcake.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

Wangchung said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

At this point, he kind of reminds me of that monkey in the zoo that constantly plays with it's own poop.

Awwww racist. Wang look! Isn't this racist!

At this point, you remind me of a pale rabbit, that constantly fingers his own ass.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

Yeah sure, okay cupcake.

Yessir cupcake.
Canon
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

BaylorBears_254
Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

https://giphy.com/gifs/arg-xTiQysAAe1IB2jaV56

LEGIT!
Whiskey Pete
Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

He's really LEGIT LAUGHING AT US... oh my!
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

LEGIT LEGIT LAUGHING AT YOU GUYS.

MAINLY YOU
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

MAINLY YOU
Hey, that's legiterally legit laughing. Get it right.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

MAINLY YOU

No! It's legit legistically legit laughing. You get it right!
Canon
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

MAINLY YOU

BaylorBears_254
You madboys/proudboys have at it.

I've had my fun with you guys, LEGIT!

"Don't be mad, be proud"
BaylorBears_254
Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

Canon said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

MAINLY YOU

That's legit a good one, can't lie. Nice gif choice this time

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.