Michael Byrd. Say His Name............

8,541 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BaylorBears_254
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Didn't peg you for a cop hater.
Wow. I have you pegged perfect!y.

I support law enforcement. Babbit made stupid choices, put herself in a stupid and bad situation and paid for it.

It's a shame you don't.
There are serious questions as to whether the killing of Babbit was justified.
What are they?
The video raises serious doubts about whether the officer had probable cause to believe Babbit posed an imminent threat of serious bodily harm. Typically, that requires a belief that the suspect is armed. Officers are encouraged to use less than deadly force, such as stun guns and pepper spray, when they don't know that a suspect is armed and poses a risk of serious bodily harm. We know that wasn't done here.

Another problem is that because these proceedings have been kept secret, we are largely in the dark. If this had been a police officer who had used deadly force on say a BLM protestor, his name would be splashed across the news and the findings of the investigation made public. That of course never happened here. The same level of scrutiny has not been applied.

It may typically involve a belief that the suspect is armed; it certainly does not require any such belief. The video also shows that others were armed, at least with blunt weapons.
Like I said, it raises questions regarding whether the use of deadly force was justified. Indeed it does.
It's hard to take seriously under the circumstances. What was the officer going to do -- wait for the entrance to be breached, wave her on, and have the rest of the rioters pass through in single file so he could stop and frisk them? Meanwhile they're free to assault and beat the legislators within an inch of their lives as long as they do it unarmed and mostly peacefully?

It was his job to protect them. If nothing else, he probably kept a lot more rioters from dying if they'd gotten through.

But no, you weren't arguing above the shooting was justified. Not at all.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

I support law enforcement. Babbit made stupid choices, put herself in a stupid and bad situation and paid for it.

It's a shame you don't.
What are they?
The video raises serious doubts about whether the officer had probable cause to believe Babbit posed an imminent threat of serious bodily harm. Typically, that requires a belief that the suspect is armed. Officers are encouraged to use less than deadly force, such as stun guns and pepper spray, when they don't know that a suspect is armed and poses a risk of serious bodily harm. We know that wasn't done here.

Another problem is that because these proceedings have been kept secret, we are largely in the dark. If this had been a police officer who had used deadly force on say a BLM protestor, his name would be splashed across the news and the findings of the investigation made public. That of course never happened here. The same level of scrutiny has not been applied.

It may typically involve a belief that the suspect is armed; it certainly does not require any such belief. The video also shows that others were armed, at least with blunt weapons.
Like I said, it raises questions regarding whether the use of deadly force was justified. Indeed it does.
It's hard to take seriously under the circumstances. What was the officer going to do -- wait for the entrance to be breached, wave her on, and have the rest of the rioters pass through in single file so he could stop and frisk them? Meanwhile they're free to assault and beat the legislators within an inch of their lives as long as they do it unarmed and mostly peacefully?

It was his job to protect them. If nothing else, he probably kept a lot more rioters from dying if they'd gotten through.

That it was justified is a conclusion. The above is an argument as to the significance of her being unarmed, i.e. there is none.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

It's a shame you don't.
What are they?

That it was justified is a conclusion. The above is an argument as to the significance of her being unarmed, i.e. there is none.

You're swerving all over the place. First you claimed you made no argument at all. Now you're claiming you made an argument as to the significance of her being unarmed. You don't know what the hell you're saying.

Have a good evening bro. We will pick this up when you're sober.

Porteroso
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

It's a shame you don't.
What are they?

You're swerving all over the place. First you claimed you made no argument at all. Now you're claiming you made an argument as to the significance of her being unarmed. You don't know what the hell you're saying.

Have a good evening bro. We will pick this up when you're sober.

You are so bad at this. You've said good evening twice, and we all know if Sam says something else, you'll respond again. If you're going to make an asshat dismissal of someone else, have the balls to stick with it. A fly drawn to a light.

Your only argument seems to be that someone else made an argument? It's really pretty bizarre.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

Wow. %A0I have you pegged perfect!y. %A0

It's a shame you don't.
There are serious questions as to whether the killing of Babbit was justified. %A0
What are they?
The video raises serious doubts about whether the officer had probable cause to believe Babbit posed an imminent threat of serious bodily harm. Typically, that requires a belief that the suspect is armed. Officers are encouraged to use less than deadly force, such as stun guns and pepper spray, when they don't know that a suspect is armed and poses a risk of serious bodily harm. %A0We know that wasn't done here. %A0

Another problem is that because these proceedings have been kept secret, we are largely in the dark. If this had been a police officer who had used deadly force on say a BLM protestor, his name would be splashed across the news and the findings of the investigation made public. %A0That of course never happened here. %A0The same level of scrutiny has not been applied.

The question in these circumstances is whether less than deadly force could have first been employed prior to the use of deadly force. %A0This is standard police officer training in this country. %A0Unless you know the individual is armed and dangerous, police forces across the country require their officers to use less than deadly force to repel and prevent attack. So, could the officer have used pepper spray or a stun gun? %A0Of course he could have. %A0

I realize this officer was in a difficult position. %A0He was unaware that the protestors hadn't harmed any legislators at the time of this incident. %A0So, I am not saying that he should have been tried and convicted of murder or manslaughter. %A0But I do think the question of whether deadly force was justified deserves closer scrutiny. %A0We will never get that in this case because Babbitt was an undesirable. %A0She was far right, white, and had entered the Capitol and committed vandalism inside. %A0And she was killed by a black officer. %A0
You're mixing up legal standards with law enforcement policy. The rule is that a police officer is justified in using deadly force when he or she has a reasonable apprehension of an imminent threat of serious bodily injury or death against the officer or someone else. Period. Stun guns and pepper spray are not meant for deadly force situations. Whether the officer should have used non-lethal force earlier in the encounter, as a matter of training and policy, may be something for his superiors to consider in hindsight. But it has absolutely nothing to do with whether probable cause existed.

Nope. %A0I've stated the legal standard. %A0I've also given given you enforcement policy. %A0I've never suggested they are synonymous. %A0That's your misinterpretation.

As I said above, I'm not suggesting this officer is guilty of murder. %A0But I couldn't disagree more that the video clearly demonstrates the officer was justified in using deadly force. %A0It does not. %A0And we will just have to agree to disagree on that.
You've garbled the standard severely, so there's no point in analyzing further.

I've only stated one legal standard. Apparently you'd rather mischaracterize my position than have a discussion. %A0That's fine. %A0Your argument sucked anyway.
I haven't made my argument yet. I was trying to establish the rule first, but I can see that won't be possible given the hopeless jumble of issues in your mind.

I established the rule several posts ago. You just restated it a couple of posts ago. It hasn't changed.

And you did make an argument - that the shooting was justified. So you're a liar as well.

The shooting was justified

We disagree.
Yep
BaylorBears_254
Hmmm, comparing a dumb ***** breaking into private property and trying to raid the White House to a man who had a knee on his neck for minutes and wasn't resisting at all, yet pleading, and repeating he can't breath?

You mother****ers are sick and delusional lol. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were there breaking in.

I'd shoot her 10/10 times if i were in the position and not feel a single ounce of empathy for the dumb ass girl.

This is why Trump lost, not because Biden was better for us, but because he never knew how to handle his own supporters. He never spoke out about the cultish ways his supporters had for him. He just fed off of it.

I'm just mad that Byrd and others didn't kill more of them that day, as they all deserved it. Trump made his supporters feel like they were unstoppable and one ***** learned quickly that she wasn't.

Wangchung
Meh, a meth head doped up and spreading counterfeit $20s gets caught and overdoses thanks to the situation he put himself in by fighting with police and you leftists act like someone killed your Jesus. The good news is you morons will continue to justify such behavior and therefor cause more of you to get shot by police. Natural selection at its finest.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBears_254 said:

Hmmm, comparing a dumb ***** breaking into private property and trying to raid the White House to a man who had a knee on his neck for minutes and wasn't resisting at all, yet pleading, and repeating he can't breath?

You mother****ers are sick and delusional lol. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you were there breaking in.

I'd shoot her 10/10 times if i were in the position and not feel a single ounce of empathy for the dumb ass girl.

This is why Trump lost, not because Biden was better for us, but because he never knew how to handle his own supporters. He never spoke out about the cultish ways his supporters had for him. He just fed off of it.

I'm just mad that Byrd and others didn't kill more of them that day, as they all deserved it. Trump made his supporters feel like they were unstoppable and one ***** learned quickly that she wasn't.

This post needs no response. It stands alone and pretty well explains the mindset of the Left in this country.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BaylorBears_254
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

This post needs no response. It stands alone and pretty well explains the mindset of the Left in this country.

Awww it needs no response but yet you respond. Poor old guy, mad cause the dumb ***** got what she deserved?

I mean what's the difference lol, you feel like Floyd got what he deserved right?

BaylorBears_254
Wangchung said:

Meh, a meth head doped up and spreading counterfeit $20s gets caught and overdoses thanks to the situation he put himself in by fighting with police and you leftists act like someone killed your Jesus. The good news is you morons will continue to justify such behavior and therefor cause more of you to get shot by police. Natural selection at its finest.

Lmao you are a dumb ass ***** if you think the guy overdosed. Even the doctor stated he died by SUFFOCATION from the knee.

Lmaoo I forgot how full of dumb racist *****es this board was. Go cry and mourn the dumb ***** to your Trump poster above your headboard

**** THE BABBIT GIRL
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Awww it needs no response but yet you respond. Poor old guy, mad cause the dumb ***** got what she deserved?

I mean what's the difference lol, you feel like Floyd got what he deserved right?

Wanting to murder unarmed citizens because they don't agree with you politically is sick and dangerous. Please seek counseling. Do us a favor and head back to the Grey Poupon board where you belong.

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller
Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

BearTruth13 said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BearTruth13 said:

It's a shame you don't.
Supporting law enforcement and endorsing all cop killings are two very different things. I support law enforcement as well, and believe what they've been through the past year has been terrible.

I also believe what Derek Chauvin did to George Floyd was manslaughter at a minimum. Does that make me a "cop hater" in your book?

At least you are consistent, most posters wanted Chauvin cleared and think Byrd is a murderer.

But no I don't think there are any questions.
I haven't met a single person that wanted Chauvin cleared.

Go back and read the thread a few months ago. And sure sounds like RD was a Chauvin fan based on his posts here.
So you've surmised RD wanted Chauvin cleared. Who are the others? You said "most posters wanted Chauvin cleared." Who are they?

I reread several before I posted. RD said he should be convicted of at least manslaughter on at least one. Of course there were a bunch of threads about Chauvin. The vast majority though he should be convicted. One or two seemed to think there could be reasonable doubt because of the many contributing factors.

Actually rereading again he said 30 years at least for a sentence.
BaylorBears_254
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Wanting to murder unarmed citizens because they don't agree with you politically is sick and dangerous. Please seek counseling. Do us a favor and head back to the Grey Poupon board where you belong.

Oh wait? Now the ***** is INNOCENT? LMAOOOOOO.

How is she innocent after breaking and entering the WHITE HOUSE with her cult gang? Trying to harm and break into a area that had government officials as well? LMAOOOO.

You legit used George Floyd.

Idgaf if you don't agree with me politically, because I don't give two ****s about you, Trump, Biden, or the dead Babbit girl.

Please seek counseling for trying to compare a man who died of a knee being on his neck to a dumb ***** who broke into government property for a President who didn't give two ****s about her demise.
Wangchung
He died of fentanyl and meth overdose and outside pressure from Chauvin. He and Chauvin were two piles of crap that took each other out and society is better off without them. Babbitt dug her own grave by being at the front of a mob that had representatives cornered. The point here is if you idiot leftists can immediately ignore what a criminal was doing when police shot them simply because they were technically unarmed then so can anyone else when referencing Babbitt. At least no one is making murals of Babbitt and taking over blocks of cities calling them police no-go zones. No riots over her death. But keep pretending people are reacting to her death at an equal level of outrage that you halfwits did over Floyd, Martin, Blande and on and on and on.
BaylorBears_254
Wangchung said:

He died of fentanyl and meth overdose and outside pressure from Chauvin. He and Chauvin were two piles of crap that took each other out and society is better off without them. Babbitt dug her own grave by being at the front of a mob that had representatives cornered. The point here is if you idiot leftists can immediately ignore what a criminal was doing when police shot them simply because they were technically unarmed then so can anyone else when referencing Babbitt. At least no one is making murals of Babbitt and taking over blocks of cities calling them police no-go zones. No riots over her death. But keep pretending people are reacting to her death at an equal level of outrage that you halfwits did over Floyd, Martin, Blande and on and on and on.

What am i ignoring? Im not a "leftist" or whatever the **** that word is. So ****ing cringy the words you guys come up with lol.

He legit died from a knee on his neck lmao, you're gonna sit here and tell me Floyd would've died that same day from an overdose had he not had a knee on his neck? **** NO he wouldn't have.

You're comparing people who died on camera to legit police brutality, to a ***** who was doing the brutality lol.

There was no riots for her? Bro, y'all broke into the White House, don't speak to me about any riots, breaking into he White House takes the cake 10/10 lmaooo
Freedomb3ar
BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

How is she innocent after breaking and entering the WHITE HOUSE with her cult gang? Trying to harm and break into a area that had government officials as well? LMAOOOO.

Idgaf if you don't agree with me politically, because I don't give two ****s about you, Trump, Biden, or the dead Babbit girl.

Please seek counseling for trying to compare a man who died of a knee being on his neck to a dumb ***** who broke into government property for a President who didn't give two ****s about her demise.

The White House?
BaylorBears_254
Freedomb3ar said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

The White House?

Ehhh 30 posts from you= My last reply. Lmaooo
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Lookie here, another BLM/Antifa cultist. Jinxy 2.0!

Feel better now?
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Sorry scooter, RD isn't the one coming across as a triggered woke cultist
4th and Inches
Freedomb3ar said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

The White House?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Lookie here, another Trump cult survivalist/Trumpie proudboy!

Feel better now?
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Wangchung said:

What am i ignoring? Im not a "leftist" or whatever the **** that word is. So ****ing cringy the words you guys come up with lol.

He legit died from a knee on his neck lmao, you're gonna sit here and tell me Floyd would've died that same day from an overdose had he not had a knee on his neck? **** NO he wouldn't have.

You're comparing people who died on camera to legit police brutality, to a ***** who was doing the brutality lol.

There was no riots for her? Bro, y'all broke into the White House, don't speak to me about any riots, breaking into he White House takes the cake 10/10 lmaooo
George Floyd was a two bit lowlife criminal that belongs in prison. Chauvin is a two bit lowlife cop that deserves to spend life in prison for denying Floyd the ability to rot in a cell.
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Sorry scooter, but I think he was the one who made the thread as a triggered trump loving cultist.

I know you guys sit around in a circle with your white capes, I get it lol. Gotta protect the cult at all means.

When you guys planning the next White House raid?
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Wangchung said:

George Floyd was a two bit lowlife criminal that belongs in prison. Chauvin is a two bit lowlife cop that deserves to spend life in prison for denying Floyd the ability to rot in a cell.

And Babbit was a a lowlife dumb ex marine scum who should've knew better and now she will only rot in her ****ty grave
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad
Whiskey Pete
4th and Inches said:

Freedomb3ar said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

The White House?

This kid isn't too bright. I guess he's so triggered he can't control himself
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad
Yeah, it appears you are, son.
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Sorry scooter, but I think he was the one who made the thread as a triggered trump loving cultist.

I know you guys sit around in a circle with your white capes, I get it lol. Gotta protect the cult at all means.

Hey, does your mom know you're playing on her computer?
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

I could never be mad at a bunch of proudboys I don't give two ****s about "son"
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

I love triggering you guys lmao.

BYRD, YOU'RE A HERO! Put that dumb ***** in the dirt!
You're doing a piss poor job as it's obvious the only triggered here is you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Please make sure you tell the shrink where exactly Donald Trump touched you.

-- Barack Obama
BaylorBears_254
Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Hey, does your mom know you're playing on her computer?

Lmaoo not the "Does your mom know you're on her computer" comeback. IM LEGIT LAUGHING AT YOU
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Feel better now?

Feel better now?
LOL - weak

HAHA, maaaaad

I could never be mad at a bunch of proudboys I don't give two ****s about "son"
And yet here you are calling people proud boys.... triggered much, princess?
BaylorBears_254
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Rawhide said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Please make sure you tell the shrink where exactly Donald Trump touched you.

I think Donald definitely touched you guys somewhere, I bet if Trump said stick a light bulb in your ass, you'd do it huh?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.