From Biden's own mouth

5,168 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by D. C. Bear
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think the OP is fair. The fact that Biden basically claimed he could solve the virus, and has failed miserably, is enough reason alone to vote for someone else, unless that person is Trump.

For all Trump's stupidity, for all that he lied to the American people and put us in a bad position, he is not responsible for all the deaths. The virus hit everyone hard. The only countries that did well were either authoritarian governments that could shoot citizens that left their houses, or islands.

Of course Trump also promised to not let it hit the US, promised we would be prepared, and promised our lives wouldn't be impacted by it. So when it comes to the dumbest promises you can think of, Biden is not alone.
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

Staircases don't kill 1 in 500 Americans.
you dont know of a virus that has either

Covid is closer to one in 467, so 1 in 500 isn't far off.
Its actually not but whatever..

330,000,000/700,000 ish is about 1 in 470.
with not of.. yawn

My uncle didnt die of covid, he died of stage 4 lung cancer. He was covid positive within 2 weeks of when he died. He was basically on hospic care when he got covid. Guess who is in that stat count you spout?

You guys swear by your stats having no clue about how they are calculated and what relavence they may have..

Excess death totals is probably closer but then some of those are from people failing to get needed medical care when hospitals were shut down.

Since the total excess death count less than total covid deaths, that covid death stat is complete garbage.

You keep living in your little land of fear though.. we are probably looking at around half that number being directly related to a death caused or severely complicated by covid.

I know I am not changing your mind but I will keep pointing out the logical inconsistency of your argument.
I'm sorry for your loss. If your uncle died of Covid, he is in that stat and correctly so. That he was in hospice doesn't change cause of death. This is why Covid deaths and excess deaths aren't an exact match.
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

More people have died from coronavirus in 2021 than in 2020. Why aren't people on here calling out and blaming Biden for these deaths as they blamed Trump?

Biden's own words:

• October 5, 2020: "More than 200,000 Americans have died. 50,000 Americans are getting the virus every day. 1,000 a day are dying. This is a national emergency. The President should take responsibility."
  • October 15, 2020: "We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control. I do."
  • October 27, 2020: "If you give me the honor of serving as your president, I won't waste any time getting this virus under control and building our nation back better."
  • October 30, 2020: "I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm going to shut down the virus."
  • November 1, 2020: "More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will."

Thank God the vaccine is saving lives! I mean, err...never mind.

The vaccines have saved millions. Stop your antiscience bs. Save the stupidity for politics.
very possible.. Currently, the world death total is about 4.68 million(except China who is lying like crazy) or .058%.

The 1918 flu pandemic deaths was equiv to .73% of the gen pop.

People would lose their mind if we were actually losing people at that rate.(58million)
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

My uncle didnt die of covid, he died of stage 4 lung cancer. He was covid positive within 2 weeks of when he died. He was basically on hospic care when he got covid. Guess who is in that stat count you spout?

You guys swear by your stats having no clue about how they are calculated and what relavence they may have..

Excess death totals is probably closer but then some of those are from people failing to get needed medical care when hospitals were shut down.

Since the total excess death count less than total covid deaths, that covid death stat is complete garbage.

You keep living in your little land of fear though.. we are probably looking at around half that number being directly related to a death caused or severely complicated by covid.

I know I am not changing your mind but I will keep pointing out the logical inconsistency of your argument.

and those who are vaccinated are still at about as much risk from COVID as they are from falling down stairs, if not less risk.
Which is why it should be only common sense for those over 50 to get vaccinated ........but not coerced into doing so .

If younger adults want to leap 3 steps at a time...more power to em.

Yep. I agree. Everyone at risk should be vaccinated. No one of any age should be forced to.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

I'm sorry for your loss. If your uncle died of Covid, he is in that stat and rightly so. That he was in hospice doesn't change cause of death. This is why Covid deaths and excess deaths aren't an exact match.
he had a tumor blocking the brachial passageway to the lobes of the right lung and had one of his lobes on the left removed a few years before. 5 lobes constricted to 1. Zero air movent in right lung and next to no air in left lung killed him. Covid didnt kill him. A giant freakin tumor killed him.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

I'm sorry for your loss. If your uncle died of Covid, he is in that stat and rightly so. That he was in hospice doesn't change cause of death. This is why Covid deaths and excess deaths aren't an exact match.
he had a tumor blocking the brachial passageway to the lobes of the right lung and had one of his lobes on the left removed a few years before. 5 lobes constricted to 1. Zero air movent in right lung and next to no air in left lung killed him. Covid didnt kill him. A giant freakin tumor killed him.
Then there's no reason to believe he's in that stat.
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

no reason except its listed on the death certificate. It is not the leading cause but that doesnt stop them counting it. Many health depts count it if covid is written anywhere on the death certificate.

–Horace

D. C. Bear
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

no reason except its listed on the death certificate. It is not the leading cause but that doesnt stop them counting it. Many health depts count it if covid is written anywhere on the death certificate.

There are also cases where the cause of death was COVID but it was left off the death certificate. There's going to be some noise in the measurement system where a case is reported as a COVID death but really wasn't, but it is very unlikely to be half the cases.
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

There are also cases where the cause of death was COVID but it was left off the death certificate. There's going to be some noise in the measurement system where a case is reported as a COVID death but really wasn't, but it is very unlikely to be half the cases.
Tell you what, i yield the debate to you.. i dont feel like continuing this dialog today and we arent gonna change each others mind

Enjoy your evening.

–Horace

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

WTH does that have to do with anything? There can be all kinds of local requirements for keeping track of public health threats, but there are precise standards for recording vital statistics at the national level, particularly where Covid is involved. Are you really telling me the CDC ignores its own guidelines and jumbles up a hundred different counting methods from different jurisdictions to calculate its numbers? I don't think so.
Oldbear83
Poperoso: "The vaccines have saved millions."

Actually, at this point that is an assumption, not a fact.

That's rather the point.

I support using vaccines, but they are clearly not as effective as originally promised, which actually makes sense given the shorter time allowed to create them.

And that does not even touch the matter of natural immunity from having survived the virus, which is the case for literally hundreds of millions of people.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
midgett
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

More people have died from coronavirus in 2021 than in 2020. Why aren't people on here calling out and blaming Biden for these deaths as they blamed Trump?

Biden's own words:

• October 5, 2020: "More than 200,000 Americans have died. 50,000 Americans are getting the virus every day. 1,000 a day are dying. This is a national emergency. The President should take responsibility."
  • October 15, 2020: "We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control. I do."
  • October 27, 2020: "If you give me the honor of serving as your president, I won't waste any time getting this virus under control and building our nation back better."
  • October 30, 2020: "I'm not going to shut down the country. I'm not going to shut down the economy. I'm going to shut down the virus."
  • November 1, 2020: "More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will."

Yes, thank God the vaccine is saving lives. Too bad we didn't have the vaccine widely available sooner, and too bad more people haven't taken it so that more lives could be saved.

Uh huh. Except the numbers are worse and most of the public is vaccinated.

You are not very good at interpreting data are you?

I not as good as you are in your own mind, that's for sure.

It is not "in my own mind" that you aren't very good at interpreting data. Your "reasoning" is literally the kind of example one would use to teach students what not to do when looking at data. You start by getting the data wrong and then you fail to use basic reasoning skills. This isn't my opinion, this is just a fact.

There have been roughly 700,000 deaths in the United States from COVID. A little over 5,000 of those COVID deaths have been among fully vaccinated individuals. So, roughly 695,000 out of 700,000 deaths have been among unvaccinated individuals. For more meaningful numbers, take the deaths since April 2021, when vaccines were widely available. In those cases, about 220,000 of 225,000 deaths have been unvaccinated individuals. So, roughly 98 percent of the COVID deaths in the United States have been among unvaccinated since vaccines became widely available.

Therefore, the idea that these vaccines are not working is not supported by data, no matter whether you want it to be or not. Had we been able to get everyone vaccinated, COVID deaths would be orders of magnitude lower.

I agree vaccines have been especially life saving for those at high risk.

But your data is not complete. "Fully vaccinated" is considered 2 weeks after the second dose (or one dose if JNJ).

How many died in that two week period? And why?

More important, many elderly with multiple comorbodities (think quite feeble and already on borrowed time) weren't given the vaccine due to their precarious condition. Later they died from or with Covid. They count as unvaccinated death.

This is not to denigrate the vaccine. It's just to show your data is incomplete and biased to your own viewpoint.

Because we don't have long term data of the vaccine itself, we don't know the long term side effects of it. Hopefully it's nothing and the vaccine is the miracle it is promoted. But we already know it's not nothing.

Still, many people who need the vaccine aren't taking it and many people who don't need the vaccine are taking it.

Sam Lowry
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

The vaccines have saved millions. Stop your antiscience bs. Save the stupidity for politics.
very possible.. Currently, the world death total is about 4.68 million(except China who is lying like crazy) or .058%.

People would lose their mind if we were actually losing people at that rate.(58million)
People would lose their minds...if anyone suggested masking. We've got 54 million people over 65, Social Security is tenuous at best, and we're all freedom-loving Americans filled with the love of Jesus and the hope of life eternal. Virus gonna virus.
Canada2017
4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

Tell you what, i yield the debate to you.. i dont feel like continuing this dialog today and we arent gonna change each others mind

Enjoy your evening.

Well said

rep point
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

D. C. Bear said:

4th and Inches said:

Sam Lowry said:

with not of.. yawn

WTH does that have to do with anything? There can be all kinds of local requirements for keeping track of public health threats, but there are precise standards for recording vital statistics at the national level, particularly where Covid is involved. Are you really telling me the CDC ignores its own guidelines and jumbles up a hundred different counting methods from different jurisdictions to calculate its numbers? I don't think so.

–Horace

Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

Yes, thank God the vaccine is saving lives. Too bad we didn't have the vaccine widely available sooner, and too bad more people haven't taken it so that more lives could be saved.

It is not "in my own mind" that you aren't very good at interpreting data. Your "reasoning" is literally the kind of example one would use to teach students what not to do when looking at data. You start by getting the data wrong and then you fail to use basic reasoning skills. This isn't my opinion, this is just a fact.

There have been roughly 700,000 deaths in the United States from COVID. A little over 5,000 of those COVID deaths have been among fully vaccinated individuals. So, roughly 695,000 out of 700,000 deaths have been among unvaccinated individuals. For more meaningful numbers, take the deaths since April 2021, when vaccines were widely available. In those cases, about 220,000 of 225,000 deaths have been unvaccinated individuals. So, roughly 98 percent of the COVID deaths in the United States have been among unvaccinated since vaccines became widely available.

Therefore, the idea that these vaccines are not working is not supported by data, no matter whether you want it to be or not. Had we been able to get everyone vaccinated, COVID deaths would be orders of magnitude lower.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I never said that the vaccine didn't protect some people from death. That was your assumption. Unfortunately in your zeal to defend the experimental vaccine, you've read a whole lot more into my brief comments than what I said or intended.

My point was broader. We've been told from the get go that once the vaccine becomes prevalent deaths would decrease. And we've seen just the opposite. The saturation of the vaccine has not prevented the spread by or the death rate. And that's troubling with a population more than 50% vaccinated.

Next time just ask for clarification instead of making insulting assumptions.

My reading comprehension is fine, your understanding of data is not

We have seen deaths plummet among the population that has been vaccinated. When 98 percent of the deaths are among vaccinated individuals (even though the most vulnerable are over represented in the vaccinated population) there is no "except" to my statement that the vaccines are saving lives and it is unfortunate that we did not have it sooner and that more people have not taken it. The vaccine does not just protect "some people" from death, it protects nearly everyone who takes it from death by COVID. We have two populations right now in our country. One is vaccinated and one is not. For the vaccinated population, COVID is less dangerous than a staircase.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I never said or suggested what you've attributed to me. Therein lies your error. Read closer next time and don't make assumptions.

Let's hope the experimental vaccine is less dangerous than a staircase long term.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

People would lose their minds...if anyone suggested masking. We've got 54 million people over 65, Social Security is tenuous at best, and we're all freedom-loving Americans filled with the love of Jesus and the hope of life eternal. Virus gonna virus.

Amen. Let's force vaccinate everyone. That's the conservative position right?
Canada2017
Honest question.....

Is there any data comparing the mortality rate of the D variant to the original novel virus .........only involving unvaccinated people.

If the D variant is in fact less virulent ..........would explain in part why so many people are reluctant to get vaccinated .
Sachimo
Canada2017 said:

Honest question.....

Is there any data comparing the mortality rate of the D variant to the original novel virus .........only involving unvaccinated people.

If the D variant is in fact less virulent ..........would explain in part why so many people are reluctant to get vaccinated .
Haven't seen numbers, but Rand Paul did say that the variant was more contagious but less deadly. You may want to take with a grain of salt though, considering he's just another politician.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I never said that the vaccine didn't protect some people from death. That was your assumption. Unfortunately in your zeal to defend the experimental vaccine, you've read a whole lot more into my brief comments than what I said or intended.

My point was broader. We've been told from the get go that once the vaccine becomes prevalent deaths would decrease. And we've seen just the opposite. The saturation of the vaccine has not prevented the spread by or the death rate. And that's troubling with a population more than 50% vaccinated.

We have seen deaths plummet among the population that has been vaccinated. When 98 percent of the deaths are among vaccinated individuals (even though the most vulnerable are over represented in the vaccinated population) there is no "except" to my statement that the vaccines are saving lives and it is unfortunate that we did not have it sooner and that more people have not taken it. The vaccine does not just protect "some people" from death, it protects nearly everyone who takes it from death by COVID. We have two populations right now in our country. One is vaccinated and one is not. For the vaccinated population, COVID is less dangerous than a staircase.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. I never said or suggested what you've attributed to me. Therein lies your error. Read closer next time and don't make assumptions.

Let's hope the experimental vaccine is less dangerous than a staircase long term.

You have said and suggested everything I have attributes to you.

When you say "We've been told from the get go that once the vaccine becomes prevalent deaths would decrease. And we've seen just the opposite," that is factually incorrect. There is no problem with my reading comprehension. You are making the claim that vaccines have not decreased COVID deaths in the face of statistics that show about two percent of those dying from COVID were vaccinated. That is a problem with your interpretation of data.
Sam Lowry
Canada2017 said:

Honest question.....

Probably more virulent.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/coronavirus-delta-variant-severity.html
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

When you say "We've been told from the get go that once the vaccine becomes prevalent deaths would decrease. And we've seen just the opposite," that is factually incorrect. There is no problem with my reading comprehension. You are making the claim that vaccines have not decreased COVID deaths in the face of statistics that show about two percent of those dying from COVID were vaccinated. That is a problem with your interpretation of data.
Then either you've misunderstood, are lying, or are being obtuse.

There is nothing factually incorrect about what I said. It is well-settled that once the population reaches a certain level of immunity then both the infection rate and the death rate are supposed to decrease. This is settled-science, and something we have heard from the get go. The thought is that if the population can develop a high enough level of immunity then it will keep the spread low. It's why states and countries around the world have tied their lockdowns and restrictions to vaccination rates. And despite the number of vaccinations, the spread and death numbers actually increased in 2021.

Somehow you've interpreted those facts to mean that I think the vaccine hasn't prevented those who've taken it from dying of COVID. I have never said or suggested anything of the sort.

Read closer and stop making assumptions.

D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

There is nothing factually incorrect about what I said. It is well-settled that once the population reaches a certain level of immunity then both the infection rate and the death rate are supposed to decrease. This is settled-science, and something we have heard from the get go. The thought is that if the population can develop a high enough level of immunity then it will keep the spread low. It's why states and countries around the world have tied their lockdowns and restrictions to vaccination rates. And despite the number of vaccinations, the spread and death numbers actually increased in 2021.

Somehow you've interpreted those facts to mean that I think the vaccine hasn't prevented those who've taken it from dying of COVID. I have never said or suggested anything of the sort.

As I said before, you aren't very good at interpreting data.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

As I said before, you aren't a very good reader.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2021/10/06/us-covid-19-deaths-for-2021-surpass-toll-from-2020/?sh=620723336cc2

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/covid-is-deadlier-this-year-than-all-of-2020-why-do-americans-think-its-over.html
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Biden's own words:

As I said before, you aren't a very good reader.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2021/10/06/us-covid-19-deaths-for-2021-surpass-toll-from-2020/?sh=620723336cc2

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/covid-is-deadlier-this-year-than-all-of-2020-why-do-americans-think-its-over.html

Again, you aren't interpreting the data logically.
Mothra
You're wrong.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

You're wrong.
The statements you are making are not supported by data. It's embarrassing to read what you write.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.
The statements you are making are not supported by data. It's embarrassing to read what you write.
What's embarrassing is your attempt to micharacterize what I said to fit a narrative, and your arguing with settled science. Everything I said was accurate.

Stop lying.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.
What's embarrassing is your attempt to micharacterize what I said to fit a narrative, and your arguing with settled science. Everything I said was accurate.

Stop lying.
Not lying.

"And despite the number of vaccinations, the spread and death numbers actually increased in 2021."

It is embarrassing to read that you wrote that sentence, and other like it. That is not "mischaracterizing" anything, it is a direct quote, and it is illustrative of the fact that you are unable to logically examine data.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.

Stop lying.
Not lying.

"And despite the number of vaccinations, the spread and death numbers actually increased in 2021."

It is embarrassing to read that you wrote that sentence, and other like it. That is not "mischaracterizing" anything, it is a direct quote, and it is illustrative of the fact that you are unable to logically examine data.
"U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020." Directly from the article I cited.

What part of this are you not understanding?

D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.

Stop lying.
Not lying.

"U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020." Directly from the article I cited.

Embarrassing that you write that sentence. If you could interpret data, you would not write that.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.

Stop lying.
Not lying.

Embarrassing that you write that sentence. If you could interpret data, you would not write that.
So no answer to the question then? Understandable. Gotta maintain the narrative.

You're a waste of time. You'd argue with a brick wall. As others have done with you, I'll leave you to it. Have a nice day.
STxBear81
How do you know that most of the Unvaxed are trump supporters and not in fact Antifa/BLM loving leftist Dems?
How do you know the information you get about the number of people Vaxed really are vaxed and are not Dems?
How do you know Biden/Obama/Soros are honest? throw in kamala the nasa loving kid expert too
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

You're wrong.

Stop lying.
Not lying.

So no answer to the question then? Understandable. Gotta maintain the narrative.

You're a waste of time. You'd argue with a brick wall. As others have done with you, I'll leave you to it. Have a nice day.

I am not understanding why you think the statement "U.S. Covid-19 Deaths For 2021 Surpass Toll From 2020" is particularly relevant in a discussion of whether the vaccines have prevented deaths or slowed the spread of the disease.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.