Waukesha Christmas Parade Attack II

5,223 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Reporter
Jack Bauer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

That dude belongs in a cage or in a casket. Looks to me like another whack job that should never be on the streets again. He will kill or hurt someone else.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Locked in the memory hole.
Wangchung
A product of the democrat rhetoric. Now we have Biden calling half the country fascists. That's sure to end well.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
Canada2017
Not the slightest amount of regret for all the pain he has caused to so many people.

Very dangerous individual .
Jack Bauer
Just remember..

Johnny Bear
Canada2017 said:

Not the slightest amount of regret for all the pain he has caused to so many people.

Very dangerous individual .

Obviously white lives don't matter.
Jack Bauer
Jury deliberations have begun. I doubt it takes more than 1 day for a conviction.
Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Jury deliberations have begun. I doubt it takes more than 1 day for a conviction.

Hope the judge ( who appeared to be in over her head ) didn't make any mistakes that would generate an appeal .

Jack Bauer
Verdict has been reached, I believe the jury will come out shortly.

76 counts against Darrell Brooks:

Jack Bauer
verdict is coming in now...Brooks is being a clown right now

Jack Bauer
Guilty on 1st charge...75 more to go. probably all others are guilty.
Jack Bauer
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
GUILTY
Osodecentx
Man found guilty of homicide in Waukesha Christmas parade SUV attack
October 26, 2022 at 12:16 p.m. EDT

A Wisconsin jury found Darrell E. Brooks Jr. guilty of first-degree intentional homicide during a Christmas parade in November 2021 that killed six people.
Brooks slammed an SUV into a crowd at a Christmas parade near Milwaukee. He injured at least 48 others.

Brooks' decision to represent himself led to tension between him and Judge Jennifer Dorow.

The 40-year-old is facing 76 criminal counts.
When the foreperson read the verdict of the homicide counts aloud, someone in the courtroom vulgarly heckled Brooks.

GrowlTowel
Dude needs to be hung from the closest tree.
Johnny Bear
Surprised the SUV didn't have to stand trial. The MSM told us that was the real villain here.
Johnny Bear
GrowlTowel said:

Personally, I could go for drawing and quartering.

His sentence will probably end up being closer to something like 6 months probation and community service. After all - it's just white people.
EatMoreSalmon
Johnny Bear said:

Surprised the SUV didn't have to stand trial. The MSM told us that was the real villain here.
Trucks all over the country reacted to the shameful headlines.

What?!
EatMoreSalmon
GrowlTowel said:

Naw. But it would be justice to have him sentenced to death by being chased down by 73 SUV's.
Redbrickbear
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Redbrickbear said:

Remember "a car" just decided to drive through a parade. Why isn't the car on trial for murder?

Canada2017
Redbrickbear said:

Our national media lies on a regular basis .

They are a prominent reason for our country's misery .
atomicblast
Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Hope the judge ( who appeared to be in over her head ) didn't make any mistakes that would generate an appeal .

Thats not fair. How the hell else would you handle this? She did a fine job. The ******* is intentionally making dozens if not hundreds of objections and motions just hoping one would stick. ****ing annoys me when people like this don't realize the amount of paperwork that goes into handling ****heads like this.
Canada2017
atomicblast said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Thats not fair. How the hell else would you handle this? She did a fine job. The ******* is intentionally making dozens if not hundreds of objections and motions just hoping one would stick. ****ing annoys me when people like this don't realize the amount of paperwork that goes into handling ****heads like this.
Said 'I hope' the judge didn't make any mistakes .....as I don't want this *******'s conviction overturned .

Because you KNOW there will be people volunteering to exploit any possible mistake.
Jack Bauer
Canada2017 said:

atomicblast said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Said 'I hope' the judge didn't make any mistakes .....as I don't want this *******'s conviction overturned .

Because you KNOW there will be people volunteering to exploit any possible mistake.
I haven't heard anyone supporting Darrell Brooks. Mostly, they just want this story to GO AWAY
303Bear
Canada2017 said:

atomicblast said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

The trial was a masterclass in judicial decorum and ensuring every possible issue was memorialized on the record. By representing himself and not filing an interlocutory appeal on his BS subject matter jurisdiction claims (which the Judge clearly made possible by the way she captioned her written opinion on the matter), he has waived two of the easiest appeal routes already.
Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
I'm just glad he's wearing a mask.
Wangchung
He looks sedated.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
That guy needs to be dragged through about 30 miles of mesquite and *****ly pear.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.