T-Mobile?

1,197 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tombeaux
GarlandBear84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've been AT&T customers ever since cell phones became a thing. We're considering switching as I think the monthly cost would be significantly less and T-Mobile is offering a "free" I Phone 13 Max as long we stay three years.

My 7S has a badly cracked screen, so I wouldn't get any trade-in with AT&T though they have a deal for a free 12 without a trade-in. If you've had either good or bad service with T-Mobile, I'm interested to know about it. Thanks.
BylrFan
are you in waco? garland? tmobile gets pretty spotty if you're ever in rural texas.

AT&T is pretty solid with that. Can't speak for in town service though which I heard different responses too.
GarlandBear84
Garland and haven't had reception issues anywhere I've gone.
BylrFan
GarlandBear84 said:

Garland and haven't had reception issues anywhere I've gone.
yes I mean for T-Mobile, heard mixed reviews about coverage overall if you travel.
BellCountyBear
We've switched to t-mobile for 5g internet in Troy, TX. Compared to viasat, it's amazing!
william
Mr Tulip
Inherited T-Mobile when they bought Sprint. Haven't had any issues with functionality throughout Waco. I try not to go to the country, but it's been steady during my trips to Jewett and Houston.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Ive had T Mobile for years. I have an international plan and its worked well everywhere i have gone except Alaska. I like the customer support also.
4th and Inches
As a premium member, some have had issues with T-mobile getting alerts and such from this site when things are posted by the staff(recruiting and other important Baylor related announcements)
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Sachimo
True story. I know someone that works to T-Mobile and part of her job entails a lot of traveling. While she has her T-Mobile with her all the time, she also never forgets to take her AT&T phone too.

She's a higher up too.
tombeaux
We've had T-Mobile for more than three years with no issues. We live in Plano. It works seamlessly in Canada and Mexico and many European countries. We are senior citizens and got their 55 and older plan with unlimited data and Netflix included. We buy our phones, though, so we don't have contracts. When traveling, which we do a lot, we find there are some places it works better than our former Verizon service, and some it doesn't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.