Foreigner

1,613 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bularry
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Question....did all the band members have double vision or just the lead singer?
MrGolfguy
Is it Urgent that you get an answer? Because this Feels Like the First Time you've asked this question. Perhaps you're just playing Head Games with us all.
Well I ain't no greenhorn!!
Beverly Hills Bear
This thread has gone cold as ice
VaeBear
That was yesterday dirty white boy.
Edmond Bear

If you are Hot-Blooded, this may be Urgent.
Grumpy
Too Late to respond to this thread? Can't Slow Down what has been said. I'm in Pieces about the whole thing.
Wrecks Quan Dough
I have been waiting for a post like you to come into my life. Yeah, waiting.
bularry
The lead singer was the jukebox hero we all needed while the band was just wanting a little Night Life
Task Force 2015
Back to the original question,when I saw Foreigner in the 70s lead singer Lou Gramm asked the audience if it was seeing double.As he asked,huge long mirrors were lowered behind the band so we all had double vision.
LIB,MR BEARS
VaeBear said:

That was yesterday dirty white boy.

mods, I find the post offensive

What post would that be?

Foreigner 4
bularry
Task Force 2015 said:

Back to the original question,when I saw Foreigner in the 70s lead singer Lou Gramm asked the audience if it was seeing double.As he asked,huge long mirrors were lowered behind the band so we all had double vision.
great story!

Never saw them live in the 80's, which is a bummer.

My favorite Foreigner 4 story. In 7th grade, the year that album dropped, our young English teacher was trying to get us to appreciate poetry. so she said we could bring a song's lyrics and read them as poetry as part of the project. One of my buddies did Urgent. I just had my head down on the desk giggling the whole time. No idea why that was allowed, but not sure most of the class really got it.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.