Memorial Day

837 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just got back from taking my O negative butt to go give blood. Lots of places open for others who want to do the same.

So how are you honoring Memorial Day?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Oldbear83 said:

I just got back from taking my O negative butt to go give blood. Lots of places open for others who want to do the same.

So how are you honoring Memorial Day?
Will think about my Dad. A little more on Monday than most days. He left us in 2006 but it seems like yesterday.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
drahthaar
Participated yesterday in the graveside service of my cousin, Maury Edward Stiver, who served in intelligence at the Pentagon. Grew up in Waco and was a civil engineer in Houston.

His dad was Edward Noble Stiver, an engineer with George Patton and was the first American officer to enter Dachau. He also help "liberate" Hitler's Eagle Nest and the treasures of the salt mine at Altausse, Austria. He holds a Silver Star and the French Croix de Guerre.

Maury was cut from the same bolt of cloth as his Dad. Here's to you both, remembering well.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
I must give credit where credit is due. I thought Joe Biden's Memorial Day speech was very good. Very good message from whoever wrote the speech. Biden's delivery of the message almost seemed Presidential. Good job today, Joe.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL BUT ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE COUNTRY THEY LOVE, AND TO THOSE IN LINE OF A VERY DIFFERENT, BUT EQUALLY DANGEROUS FIRE, STOPPING THE THREATS OF THE TERRORISTS, MISFITS AND LUNATIC THUGS WHO ARE WORKING FEVERISHLY FROM WITHIN TO OVERTURN AND DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN IN GREATER PERIL THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW. "WE MUST STOP THE COMMUNISTS, MARXISTS AND FASCIST "PIGS" AT EVERY TURN AND, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.