Jack Chambers (BackToJack) late 90s hall of fame bufans poster

3,881 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by REvansBU71
TellMeYouLoveMe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just my .02 cents but Loaded...for Steele and Sheet Music Man are my two favorite all-time screen names.
but I sure as hell know plenty of them and I talk to them a lot, including during the search. And NOTHING was leaked.
PartyBear
Whatever happened to Sheet?
quash
Sorry to hear about Jack. Sat behind him at quite a few home games after not having seen him since undergrad days where he was a year behind me.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Ghostrider
Really sad to hear B2J passed away. I never met him, but he was a character and a hilarious poster on BaylorFans. That guy could write. Also, he was a huge Baylor fan and rumor has it he gave great halftime speeches.

RIP Jack
excalibear
Wow oh wow. Sad news indeed.

If Brian has the "In Honor of Jack let's get to 1000 posts" thread archived it'd be a hoot to review.
Jokerman
excalibear said:

Wow oh wow. Sad news indeed.

If Brian has the "In Honor of Jack let's get to 1000 posts" thread archived it'd be a hoot to review.
First off... excalibear... I love you. It's been too long.

Secondly... Oh, dear sweet glorious love of lovely sweet gloriousness! I'd forgotten that 1,000-post masterpiece existed!
excalibear
When that sweet, smiling, darling from Honduras stared me in the eyes and said those four wonderful words...."Flour or corn tortillas?....my heart melted.
REvansBU71
R.I.P., Jack. Baylor Legend.
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.