Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,090,116 Views | 29569 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Gust Avrakotos
By the way, I predicted 8-8 or 7-9 as our record...go back and look on this thread. The schedule was much tougher than 17 and I figured that RHJ would get outcoached when we had injuries. The most embarrassing losses aside from the Philly ass whipping were the Broncos and Chargers.
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

By the way, I predicted 8-8 or 7-9 as our record. The schedule was much tougher than 17 and I figured that RHJ would get outcoached when we had injuries. The most embarrassing losses aside from the Philly ass whipping were the Broncos and Chargers.

Atlanta and the Rams are offended by their absence from this list.
Gust Avrakotos
At least both of those teams are likely making the playoffs.
BearForce
Gust Avrakotos said:

At least both of those teams are likely making the playoffs.

Atlanta isnt in yet
BaylorProud77
Really neat
BaylorProud77
Kentucky just tied Northwestern. It is soooooo boring!!!!!!! Ok I'm going to watch OhioSt or maybe continue Harry Potter. Of course I've watched it a thousand times. Oh look Kentucky didn't get those extra points. Boy oh boy what will happen now
BaylorProud77
Omg they have been declared the winnners
BaylorProud77
Their little drill (OST). Appears to be different than ours.
BaylorProud77
O good golly, Joey will be helping to announce tonight.
BaylorProud77
I forgot. Baylor boys may be playing basketball
BaylorProud77
Nope
GoldMind
5 in a row. Impressive.
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BaylorProud77
It is isn't it. Too bad I don't have anything to say. Lololololol
BaylorProud77
I try my hardest to let Assassin shine.
BaylorProud77
Ok Texas basketball on!
BaylorProud77
This Bahma kid is impressive. Just said He scored a 30 on his ACT. But of course that is not important. He is a player.
BaylorProud77
You must be reading Silver Bears. That has to be so interesting. Lol or your mourning that Aggy loss Which I find totally hilarious. Texas down by 10 make that 12 now
BaylorProud77
Momentum has definitely changed to Kansas. What a shock! Oh dear lord. Baylor loss to TT. Crap! I totally missed that game.
BaylorProud77
Ok, will Dez be here or not next year? What do y'all think?
BaylorProud77
Ok I'm going shopping today. I know y'all are relieved. Lol
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

One more year...
Assassin
up next stuff;

Eagles activated CB Sidney Jones (Achilles) for Week 17. The Eagles second-round pick from the 2017 draft, Jones is expected to play in their Week 17 game against the Cowboys. He is reportedly being "rewarded" for his hard work after tearing his Achilles in March and making a fast recovery. Achilles injuries are extremely difficult to return from and as a rookie, he may have some growing pains.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Depends on offseason. Assessing his worth. Is his potential with Dak worth what he is getting paid? Could he be trade fodder? Release and get a 3rd or 4th back as a comp pick?

One thing for 2017. Dez is among the NFL league leaders. Something thats important.

Of course its not in the good category. Dropped passes. Third highest group in the NFL. And also the most deflected passes by a WR that were INTs by the other guys.

Okay, I made the second one up. But it sure seemed like it to me. And the first one isnt made up.
Assassin
and then there is the most mercurial WR on the team, Brice Butler. a whopping 13 catches in 12 games with 3 drops. His mercury is falling fast
Assassin
quitely Terrance has racked up 51 catches with only 2 drops. And has become a bit of a safety net for Dak. Dak knows TWill drives hard back for balls, blocks downfield and on end sweeps.

Terrance will never be a #1. Body catching radius limits him too much. But he's a pretty good backup.

Now if he can just score a TD this season
Gust Avrakotos
BaylorProud77 said:

I wish we had the guts of the Patriots. When they see a player begin to slide, they are done with them.

Unfortunately for us...Jerry overvalues his own talent and hangs on too long.

One thing is for sure, if we ever want our running game to be effective, we had better get some WR's that have speed. Dez was never fast to begin with and Twill disappears in too many games. This problem won't be solved by signing KD Cannon to the practice squad.

Gust
BearForce
Assassin said:

quitely Terrance has racked up 51 catches with only 2 drops. And has become a bit of a safety net for Dak. Dak knows TWill drives hard back for balls, blocks downfield and on end sweeps.

Terrance will never be a #1. Body catching radius limits him too much. But he's a pretty good backup.

He is a 2.5 receiver
GoldMind
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver

What was Alvin Harper?
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Assassin
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver
What was Alvin Harper?
Good for a minute
Assassin
BTW - what in the heck happened to Beaz this year?
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver

What was Alvin Harper?

2.0 with a nice catch radius. Just to clarify, when I say TWill is a 2.5 what that means is he is an ok #2 but would be a very good #3 thus a 2.5. Twill's blocking and route running are what make him most valuable in our offense.
BearForce
Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver
What was Alvin Harper?
Good for a minute

He didn't figure out he wasn't a #1 until he got to Tampa.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver
What was Alvin Harper?
Good for a minute
Everybody wants to be the Left Tackle...
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

He is a 2.5 receiver
What was Alvin Harper?
Good for a minute
Everybody wants to be the star QB...

Yep...FIFY
First Page Last Page
Page 116 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.