Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,076,177 Views | 29542 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lamar Jackson is really playing himself out of a high draft pick this season. Just had an opportunity to get his team in position to win, down 31-27 against Miss State and throws another pick.

Saw him as a Rd 1 pick. I just dont see it.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Lamar Jackson is really playing himself out of a high draft pick this season. Just had an opportunity to get his team in position to win, down 31-27 against Miss State and throws another pick.

Saw him as a Rd 1 pick. I just dont see it.

This QB class is trash
Assassin
The Cowboys signed former Baylor receiver K.D. Cannon to the practice squad. He worked out for the team last week.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Bob Sturm:

Bryant has the second-largest contract of any wide receiver in the NFL. He signed his deal in the summer of 2015, when so many wide receivers were all getting new deals. Julio Jones got the biggest, at $71.2 million ($47 million guaranteed), and then Dez and Demaryius Thomas slid in right beneath with $70 million deals that were nearly identical -- save for Dez getting $45 million in practical guarantees and Thomas getting $43 million. These deals would take the three wide receivers from about ages 26 to 30, so we had some very interesting apples-to-apples comparisons for players in their primes at this most vital position.

So, I took the seven biggest receiver contracts (all over $50 million) since 2015 and ran a chart. Six of them (all but Antonio Brown) signed their deals in 2015 and Brown signed his in 2017. With that, we ran the statistical production of these seven receivers for the past two seasons. As you might imagine, Dez and his injury issues have put him well behind his colleagues:

Assassin
The Cowboys are placing LT Tyron Smith and CB Orlando Scandrick on injured reserve (they weren't going to play Sunday anyway) and promoting WR Lance Lenoir and OG Kadeem Edwards from the practice squad.
Assassin
GoldMind
Assassin said:

Gets beard of the year too
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BaylorProud77
I can't believe y'all are not already making comments. I know it's over but....I still want the boys to beat the eagles.
BaylorProud77
Foles isn't very good
BaylorProud77
Zeke gets a first. Dez gets nothing
BaylorProud77
Dak over throws
BaylorProud77
Ok we look bad
BaylorProud77
Interception guys!!!!!
BaylorProud77
TWill picks up a first down
BaylorProud77
Crap. Might as well have gone for it
BaylorProud77
I don't think the eagles will be going to the super bowl
Assassin
having lunch at moms. will be a bit sporadic
BaylorProud77
Foles ha. Ok a fight. It is colder than crap here. Elliot having an unproductive day.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

I don't think the eagles will be going to the super bowl
not with Fooles. And Wentz may not come back from major knee surgery. could be the next RGIII.
BaylorProud77
Ah. Well your not missing much.
BaylorProud77
One can hope. Oh I didn't mean that ha
BaylorProud77
Stufeld in for Foles. Studfeld. He seems to be a little more accurate. I hate to see that
BaylorProud77
Oh sudfeld. He will probably stay on the field today. With our luck, He will be the super star today and we lose
BaylorProud77
Elliot just isn't and Dak is sacked. OMG
BaylorProud77
Time to kick. What a shock!
BaylorProud77
TIS is really a horrible game. I'm going to go eat soup
BaylorProud77
Dak actually converted a 3rd down
BaylorProud77
Holding!!!
BaylorProud77
Twill hurt Does it really make a difference. I could plan my whole affair to have with you assassin and nobody on this board would notice. Well maybe a few 100 bears. Lololol
BaylorProud77
2nd half coming up. Don't everyone get too excited
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Twill hurt Does it really make a difference. I could plan my whole affair to have with you assassin and nobody on this board would notice. Well maybe a few 100 bears. Lololol

Well arent you a naughty girl
BaylorProud77
Zeke gained 25!!!
BaylorProud77
Well maybe you would notice lololol
Assassin
i'm baaaack!
what did I miss?
Assassin
Awuzie's shoulder being x-rayed.
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.