Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,126,515 Views | 30124 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports Odell Beckham (ankle) will travel with the team to Dallas ahead of Sunday night's matchup with the Cowboys. It is a promising sign, but Beckham is still at best a game-time decision. In reality, his chances of suiting up may not even be that good. Sterling Shepard would stand to benefit the most if Beckham is forced to sit.

On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
John Stephen Jones (Jerry Jones' grandson) throws for 290 yards and 2 TDs to lead Highland Park over Waxahachie (head coach Jon Kitn
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports there is "real doubt" about Odell Beckham's (questionable, ankle) availability for Sunday night's Week 1 game against the Cowboys. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport issued a similar report, calling Odell a "long shot" for Sunday, though he did say the Giants have "more optimism today than Friday." The usual recovery for a high-ankle sprain is 4-6 weeks while Beckham is about three weeks removed from his injury. The decision on Beckham's status should come down to the wire.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Sep 10 - 8:01 AM
Assassin
Cowboys DE Tyrone Crawford (ankle) was not listed on the final injury report for Week 1 against the Giants. Crawford was a full participant at practice this week and is all systems go for Sunday night's opener. Anthony Hitchens (ankle) was ruled out while Jourdan Lewis (hamstring) drew the questionable tag for Week 1.
Assassin
BaylorProud77
Anybody watching this RedSkin game? One depressing night last night. I sure hope our boys win tonight. it would go a long way in cheering me up! Brandon Carr looks like he is doing a good job for the Ravens.
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Anybody watching this RedSkin game? One depressing night last night. I sure hope our boys win tonight. it would go a long way in cheering me up! Brandon Carr looks like he is doing a good job for the Ravens.

Yep
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Just tuning in.

Eagles suck

Redskins suck

IMHO...
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Just tuning in.

Eagles suck

Redskins suck

IMHO...
I hope they kill each other
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Just tuning in.

Eagles suck

Redskins suck

IMHO...
I wonder if they can both lose?
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

Just tuning in.

Eagles suck

Redskins suck

IMHO...
I wonder if they can both lose?
yes, that is what I meant, ha it would be great if that was possible
BaylorProud77
The Texans don't look very good. They had to put in that rookie QB from Clemson because that Savage dude is awful. Old Bear83 is really having a hard day. I told him to cheer up. He could watch the Boys tonight and feel so much better, lolol I just know that had to help.
BaylorProud77
Which by the way, that Clemson QB just threw an interception and tackled the receiver. Oh boy, ok leaving this game
BaylorProud77
There goes Cousins flat on his butt making 30 million a year? lololol, I can't stand them. Cousins can't believe it was a fumble, idiot
Assassin
If you're curious about how long it might be before an appeal could be heard for Zeke

Assassin
ESPN Chalk's NFL Vegas experts (Phil Steele, Warren Sharp and Erin Rynning) are here to provide analysis and best bets for Sunday night's tilt between the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys. John Parolin of ESPN Stats & Information breaks down the best prop bets.
Note: Odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Saturday afternoon.

Matchup: New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
Spread: Dallas -4
Total: 48
PickCenter public consensus pick: 60 percent on New York

Phil Steele
The Giants have one of the best defenses in the NFL, and Eli Manning has a dynamic receiving corps to throw to. Last year, the Giants held Dallas to 13 points per game, while the Cowboys averaged 28.4 points per game in their other 15 games. Picking the straight winner, I am about 50-50. The fact the Giants are getting more than a field goal makes this a play.
ATS Pick: New York

Erin Rynning
The Giants' proficiency to score remains questionable for this Sunday night tilt with the status of Odell Beckham Jr. up in the air, while their offensive line brings its own questions into the opener. Obviously, there's little concern about the Cowboys' juggernaut offensive line after its stellar 2016. However, it will face perhaps its toughest test of the season against the sturdy Giants defensive line. The Cowboys averaged 26.3 PPG last season, but the Giants held them to 26 points combined in their two meetings.
Pick: Lean Under

Warren Sharp
Last year, Dak Prescott struggled immensely against top pass defenses. And the Giants certainly bring that to the table. Dez Bryant's inefficiency last year against the Giants and DB Janoris Jenkins resulted in 2 catches for 18 yards on 14 targets. With a weaker offensive line for the Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott dealing with plenty of distractions, I think it will be tough for the Cowboys to grind out a potential late lead, which could mean ample chances for the Giants to get back in this one even if down early. If Beckham were definitely playing, I would turn this lean into a play.
Lean: Giants

Prop bets
80.5 receiving yards by Dez Bryant (O/U -110)
In two games last year against the Giants, Dak Prescott completed as many passes to Giants defenders as he did to Bryant when targeting his stud wideout. That's not a typo -- Prescott was 2-for-14 for 18 yards and two interceptions against New York in two games. That includes 0-for-11 on throws deeper than 10 yards downfield. The cornerbacks who gave Bryant the headaches return; Janoris Jenkins and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie were critical components of a New York defense that was tops in opponents' Total QBR in the league (48.5, the only team below 50).
Big Blue allowed just 15 passing touchdowns last year, joining the Broncos as the only unit below one per game. The Giants excelled at preventing touchdowns -- and in critical situations last year -- but it's not a touchdown or expected points added prop.
They still ranked 10th highest in pass yards allowed. Twelve different players had more than 80 receiving yards in a game against the Giants last year, including four who were their respective team's top receiving option.
Plus, a deeper dive on Bryant's struggles against the Giants does show some relevant context. The first meeting was in Week 1 (Prescott's pro debut), a setting that can explain production shortcomings. Bryant had run only 51 routes in the previous two weeks combined before his Week 14 game. His workload fluctuated significantly from week to week since he returned from a hairline fracture in his knee, a sign he wasn't playing at full health.
If the total were much higher, the under would be the play -- but 81 yards is manageable for a receiver of his quality after an offseason to heal and a camp to get on the same page with Prescott.
Assassin
Dak Prescott's QB rating last season with Ezekiel Elliott on the field: 109.9.

Without Zeke on the field: 86.9.

Per: PFF
Assassin
almost...
BaylorProud77
let's see Outlander or the Cowboys? I guess it will have to be the Cowboys. I will have catch Outlander during the week
Assassin
yea baby
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

yea baby
you know I'm not going to miss the Boys, ha
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

let's see Outlander or the Cowboys? I guess it will have to be the Cowboys. I will have catch Outlander during the week
definatly cowboys
BearForce
The Butler didnt do it.
BearForce
DLaw brought the law
BaylorProud77
great defense!
Assassin
DLaw with first sack of the year!
Assassin
BearForce said:

The Butler didnt do it.
the Butler has some Hands of Stone on occasion
Assassin
Lawrence just matched his 2016 sack total
Assassin
TWill is in the locker room. not sure why right now
Assassin
ankle injury for TWILL
BaylorProud77
omg, our Twill is out!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to count on Brice. Where is Dez?
Assassin
With T out, hopefully we see Switzer
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

omg, our Twill is out!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to count on Brice. Where is Dez?
hes out there
BaylorProud77
well, can't believe that
BearForce
The Butler did it this time
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 861

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.