Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,081,001 Views | 29553 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by BearForce
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jim is always reminding Romo he doesn't have the ball when showing videos of him
BearForce
Dan Who? Wow Maher!
Wichitabear
Whoa hit each other
BearForce
Do you even being Zeke and Dak back in. Not sure I do...let Rush and Smith close it out
Wichitabear
Dallas vs Washington next week. That will be a big game for us
Wichitabear
Agree
Wichitabear
You get your wish Bearforce
Wichitabear
I would really like to see Rush throw it
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I would really like to see Rush throw it

Well that makes one of you...
Wichitabear
Too late. Great game!
Wichitabear
Cute.
Wichitabear
We may have have to send him in if something happens to Dak
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

We may have have to send him in if something happens to Dak

True but not appropriate in that spot...
Wichitabear
Ok.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Ok.

Dont want to be accused of trying to run up the score.
Wichitabear
BearForce
Tank Lawrence on if Jacksonville was a challenge

Savagery!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Tank Lawrence on if Jacksonville was a challenge

Savagery!
dude will not be going to Jacksonville in free agency...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Bett Maher. Making the Bailey cut look smarter and smarter. He connected on field goals of 50, 46, 32 and 55 yards. Now 15 of 16 this year - after missing his first, 15 straight
trey3216
Assassin said:

Bett Maher. Making the Bailey cut look smarter and smarter. He connected on field goals of 50, 46, 32 and 55 yards. Now 15 of 16 this year - after missing his first, 15 straight
Yep, I hated it, but he's been very good and that cap savings will be huge for us going into the next 2 offseasons' decisions.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Wichitabear
I loved watching him on the sidelines. Funny
Assassin
next up;

Jamison Crowder (ankle) won't resume practicing until Friday at the earliest. In other words, he's almost certainly going to remain sidelined for Week 7. Maurice Harris started in Crowder's absence against the Panthers.

Source: John Keim on Twitter
Oct 15 - 3:20 PM
Assassin
Jerry Jones said Tavon Austin (groin) is "not looking good" for Week 7.
Jones hinted Austin is dealing with a multi-week injury. Austin did not have much fantasy value of his own, but his absence could solidify Michael Gallup's snap share.

Source: Jon Machota on Twitter
Oct 16 - 10:07 AM
Assassin
A tweet from dallascowboys.com columnist Jeff Sullivan on Monday, alluding to an extension in the works for the Cowboys head coach.

Jerry Jones NOT talking about an extension for Garrett.

"I don't know where Jeff is getting his information," Jones said on his weekly radio show on 105.3 The Fan, via Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News. "He's pulling one out of the air there as far as any knowledge. My response should not in any way indicate that I'm thinking about it or whether it's going to be there, it's just not something that I would have visited with anybody about, least of all Jeff.

"I happen to know that I've never spoken to another soul about that as far as that is concerned."
Assassin
Wichitabear
Well I do like the sax and Bobby Darin song
Assassin
corey update

Frre agent WRs Corey Coleman and Rishard Matthews worked out for the Jets on Tuesday.
Coleman was cut twice by the Patriots in September and he's not a bet to make a 53-man roster anytime soon. Matthews is the better receiver of the two and would make sense from the Jets perspective given Quincy Enunwa's injury. The Jets also worked out RT Derek Newton (both knees) and RB Donnel Pumphrey.
Related: Jets

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter
Oct 16 - 7:14 PM
Assassin
Cowboys have dominated the overall series record with a 70-44-2 advantage, they've also held quite an edge here lately, especially in Washington. The Cowboys are 0-3 on the road this year but are headed to what appears to be their favorite road destination, having won at FedEx Field five straight times. Overall, the Cowboys have beaten the Redskins four straight, having swept them both in 2016 and 2017.
Assassin
From 2014-17, Dallas was 23-9 on the road and 15-17 at home.

0-3 on the road and 3-0 at home so far this year.
Assassin
The Dallas Cowboys put up 40 points on Sunday against one of the best defenses in the league. While it was great to see the offense clicking, they didn't end up needing all those points because the defense was dominant, only giving up one score to the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Cowboys defense has been quite stingy with their points this season. In fact, they've been stingy with their yards as well.

Through six games this season, the Cowboys defense is only giving up 315.2 yards/game (best in NFC)"Who cares about yards, points are all that matter!"Through six games this season, the Cowboys defense is only giving up 17.2 points/game (best in NFC)How you like dem apples?

As noted, the Cowboys 315.2 yards per game is best in the NFC and fourth overall in the NFL. The 17.
Assassin

Sean Lee (hamstring) returned to a limited practice on Wednesday.
It's the first time he's practiced since injuring his hamstring in Week 3. The Cowboys may opt to sit Lee with a bye coming up in Week 8, but the veteran linebacker is getting close.

Source: Calvin Watkins on Twitter
Oct 17 - 5:33 PM
Wichitabear
This is good news
Assassin
Should Cowboys trade for Amari Cooper?

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/10/17/cowboys-trade-raiders-wr-amari-cooper
BearForce
Assassin said:

Should Cowboys trade for Amari Cooper?

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/10/17/cowboys-trade-raiders-wr-amari-cooper

No more than a 3rd rounder
First Page Last Page
Page 223 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.