Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,095,932 Views | 29950 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
updated - with lots of groovy pictures
https://memoriesofdallas.org/cowboystimeline/
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin

Tavon Austin is in the concussion protocol.
He didn't suit up for Thursday's practice, marking his second consecutive absence. Austin logged 25 snaps in last week's opener but was held to one catch for eight yards in the win over New York. Devin Smith could be in line for a bigger role if Austin isn't cleared for Sunday's game in Washington
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Wonder if they might like fish Taco in Miami?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/minkah-fitzpatrick-rumors-dolphins-reportedly-grant-2018-first-round-picks-request-to-seek-a-trade/
BearForce
I know, I've been waiting all week for it too...

GoldMind
We are about to skull**** the Washington Racists into the earth.
BearForce
CBS Sports: Cowboys could consider trading Taco Charlton, will have interest in Minkah Fitzpatrick for the right price.
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cowboys-could-consider-trading-taco-charlton-will-have-interest-in-minkah-fitzpatrick-for-the-right-price/
BearForce
I see smoke...
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/9/13/20864476/stephen-jones-says-cowboys-have-spoken-to-miami-dolphins-could-a-minkah-fitzpatrick-trade-happen
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wonder if they might like fish Taco in Miami?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/minkah-fitzpatrick-rumors-dolphins-reportedly-grant-2018-first-round-picks-request-to-seek-a-trade/
in a heartbeat
Assassin

[url=https://twitter.com/CowboysNation][/url]Cowboys Nation

@CowboysNation
[url=https://twitter.com/CowboysNation][/url]

It would definitely help the upcoming issue of all the DB contracts.
Quote Tweet

Michael McCullar

@BuddhaMichael
20m
Replying to @CowboysNation
Doesn't Minkah solve the Byron question?
6:28 PM Sep 13, 2019Twitter for iPhone

BearForce
Assassin said:

He didn't suit up for Thursday's practice, marking his second consecutive absence. Austin logged 25 snaps in last week's opener but was held to one catch for eight yards in the win over New York. Devin Smith could be in line for a bigger role if Austin isn't cleared for Sunday's game in Washington

Cedric Wilson is getting called up but have not heard who gets cut for the roster spot.
BearForce
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Cedric Wilson is getting called up but have not heard who gets cut for the roster spot.

And we have our answer
Assassin
SPILLED A DP ON MY LAPTOP. USING A USB KEYBOARD BUT IT IS SCROLLING ON ITS OWN. DRIVING ME NUTZ
Wichitabear
Lol
Assassin
Assassin
Cowboys inactives: WR Tavon Austin, S Donovan Wilson, LB Luke Gifford, OL Adam Redmond, OL Brandon Knight, DT Trysten Hill, DE Taco Charlton.

With Taco Charlton inactive for the second straight game, there has to be a major wonder about his future on the Cowboys' roster with Robert Quinn returning from a two-game suspension on Monday. The Cowboys will likely have a roster exemption for a few days but will have to create room for Quinn on the 53-man roster for him to play against Miami in Week 3. Charlton, a former first-round pick, is guaranteed his $1.376 million base salary this season and $458,000 of his 2020 base salary.
Assassin
Jones had that one, dang
Assassin
Collins looked like an All Pro there
Assassin
Keenum is a decent QB, too bad his O sucks
BearForce
Assassin said:

Getting decent pressure on him. That said agree and still confused why Minnesota let him go and went after Cousins.
BearForce
As good as our LBs are, they seem to not be able to figure out covering the RB coming out of the backfield.
BearForce
Man we need to flip this field with a good drive, preferably with a TD.
Wichitabear
Omg.
Assassin
3rd and 1, we have the billion dollar running back (I kinda ran out of zeros adding all his contract up). Why pay him all that money if we are not going to use him?
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Getting decent pressure on him. That said agree and still confused why Minnesota let him go and went after Cousins.
Not sure there is a great deal of difference, seems to me they could have saved a ton of money
BearForce
Assassin said:

3rd and 1, we have the billion dollar running back (I kinda ran out of zeros adding all his contract up). Why pay him all that money if we are not going to use him?

Fair point...also I think Dak could have ran forward for that first down
Wichitabear
Dak could have run for that
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Not sure there is a great deal of difference, seems to me they could have saved a ton of money

Exactly! Except I dont think Keenum is the turnover machine Cousins can be.
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Dak could have run for that

Yep
Wichitabear
Well I guess great minds think alike
trey3216
Assassin said:

He pulled himself off the field after getting the ball on 5 straight plays
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
I repeat my statement, we cant seem to cover RBs coming out of the backfield and I cant figure out why.
Wichitabear
Wonderful
Wichitabear
I have to admire how the redskin players came to Peterson's defense
BearForce
Horrible effort by these WRs today and Collins on the backside on that last play.
BearForce
Defense has been on the field a lot
First Page Last Page
Page 324 of 856

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.