Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,095,614 Views | 29912 Replies | Last: 1 sec ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dak Prescott 24/30, 393, 13.1, 4 TDs, no INTs, 158.3 rating

Kellen Moore.... damn!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Dak Prescott 24/30, 393, 13.1, 4 TDs, no INTs, 158.3 rating

Kellen Moore.... damn!

And Jon Kitna too!
BearForce
Jerry should sue Scott Linehan for offensive malpractice
BearForce
So far my nit pik is we are getting gashed in the run game again...the Giants jusy didnt stick with it early.
Wichitabear
Somebody will and we will not be happy
GoldMind
We
Are
Going
To
The
Super
Bowl
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Somebody will and we will not be happy

Yep...the Skins are watching
Assassin
We may have to cut Cooper if he drops passes like the last one...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Wichitabear
Always so positive. Lol We gotta fix some problems on defense 1st.
Assassin
There's your boy, W. Glad to see him getting some playing time
Wichitabear
Thank you. Lolol
BearForce
Thats a butt fumble by Jones
Assassin
BearForce said:

But Coach...
Wichitabear
I felt kinda sorry for him.
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

But Coach...

Its a tradition with New York teams
MilliVanilli
Best I've seen Dallas play in the Garrett era.
Assassin
MilliVanilli said:

It was a solid performance
Assassin
Dak Prescott 25/32, 405, 12.7. 4 TD and no picks for a perfect 158.3

He joins a rather elite group who has accomplished that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_quarterbacks_who_have_posted_a_perfect_passer_rating

GoldMind
MilliVanilli said:

I deduce that's the only game youve watched
Assassin
that was so much fun I watched it again
MilliVanilli
GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

This season, you're correct...
GoldMind
MilliVanilli said:

GoldMind said:

MilliVanilli said:

This season, you're correct...

Annihilated the 49ers 40-10 in 2017.
BearForce
Interesting read
Barnwell: Inside Week 1's five most surprising QB performances https://es.pn/2ULDywv
BearForce
And here is some more Kellen crack to feed your habit

Wichitabear
Nice
Assassin
Working on a new interview - with Bill Bragg who passed away recently. I started the story with him in January but dementia set in quickly with him and his brain simply stopped working a couple of months ago. Met with his widow who donated a ton of Bills items from his several decades of working for TV and radio stations

Assassin
  • Cowboys owner Jerry Jones called Dak Prescott's contract extension "imminent."
    The Cowboys weren't able to strike a long-term deal with their contract-year signal-caller prior to Week 1, but it sounds like Dak's much-anticipated payday will be coming in the very near future. "I do know that we'll get it done," Jones offered after Sunday's victory over the Giants, a game that saw Prescott throw for over 400 passing yards while compiling a perfect 158.3 passer rating. While the two sides still have some I's to dot and a few T's to cross, Jones believes a deal will come to fruition in a matter of "days." With Ezekiel Elliott, La'El Collins, DeMarcus Lawrence and Jaylen Smith all locked into long-term contracts and Prescott likely to follow suit in the coming days, the Cowboys have a bright future ahead of them.
    SOURCE: ProFootballTalk on NBC Sports
    Sep 9, 2019, 10:07 AM ET

BearForce
Assassin said:

• Cowboys owner Jerry Jones called Dak Prescott's contract extension "imminent."
    The Cowboys weren't able to strike a long-term deal with their contract-year signal-caller prior to Week 1, but it sounds like Dak's much-anticipated payday will be coming in the very near future. "I do know that we'll get it done," Jones offered after Sunday's victory over the Giants, a game that saw Prescott throw for over 400 passing yards while compiling a perfect 158.3 passer rating. While the two sides still have some I's to dot and a few T's to cross, Jones believes a deal will come to fruition in a matter of "days." With Ezekiel Elliott, La'El Collins, DeMarcus Lawrence and Jaylen Smith all locked into long-term contracts and Prescott likely to follow suit in the coming days, the Cowboys have a bright future ahead of them.

And then Stephen came on 105.3 and said that Jerry has a different definition of imminent, with Jerry following up saying that from his perspective it is imminent but it may not be from Dak's perspective.

In other words just let the season play out...
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

And then Stephen came on 105.3 and said that Jerry has a different definition of imminent, with Jerry following up saying that from his perspective it is imminent but it may not be from Dak's perspective.

I dont think either party is worried after we 'caved' on Zeke. Dak will get Top 5, probably Top 1 money if he keeps having games like the last one.

So from now on, the Draft will be the most important thing we have, we need to compile as many picks as we can every year. With all these 'max' contracts (had to throw some NBA in there), that is the only way to patch holes
Assassin
Assassin
AB in trouble again... rape?

Such a classy guy.

Excuse the French ladies, this is now across the internet. He has now taken a massive blow in the court of public opinion;
Franko
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I dont think either party is worried after we 'caved' on Zeke. Dak will get Top 5, probably Top 1 money if he keeps having games like the last one.

So from now on, the Draft will be the most important thing we have, we need to compile as many picks as we can every year. With all these 'max' contracts (had to throw some NBA in there), that is the only way to patch holes
I think the salary cap will increase by quite a bit after the new CBA. The NFL will get significant new revenue streams from legalized sports gambling and esports, and the players will get nearly 50% of that towards the cap. Of course that's just economics of scale and salaries will increase across the board. But assuming Dak signs a 4 year deal, he will be underpaid by the standards of the time for the bulk of his new contract.
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

I think the salary cap will increase by quite a bit after the new CBA. The NFL will get significant new revenue streams from legalized sports gambling and esports, and the players will get nearly 50% of that towards the cap. Of course that's just economics of scale and salaries will increase across the board. But assuming Dak signs a 4 year deal, he will be underpaid by the standards of the time for the bulk of his new contract.
I already feel sorry for him
Wichitabear
I read this. He's trouble with a capital T. Not someone I would want to represent our team.
Assassin
First Page Last Page
Page 323 of 855

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.