Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,142 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by BearkatBear
GoldMind
How long do you want to ignore this user?
America's Team wins, that means America wins.

**** the ********** eagles, for life
BearForce
LOL!
Wichitabear
Lolol
Assassin
BearForce said:

How about that Doug Pederson's "guarantee" win!

Its about to get ugly in Philly...
Its always ugly in Philly
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
And to be fair, the Eagles won the 'most fumbles lost' category - so he wasnt entirely wrong

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
David HelmanVerified account @HelmanDC 14h14 hours ago

a fun storyline that I really, really like is when fans of NFC East rivals beg the Cowboys to pay Dak, suggesting that they don't think he's good enough to beat them.

tonight, Dak improves to 16-5 againat his NFC East rivals.
Wichitabear
Assassin I guess your ok. Tornado didn't hit your area????
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

no, there were9 tornadoes. aboout 150,000 still dont have powerr. went to my buddy's place in Hamilton Park to remove a limb that shot through a window
Wichitabear
Ok good to hear. Prayers for Dallas on going.
D. C. Bear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

no, there were9 tornadoes. aboout 150,000 still dont have powerr. went to my buddy's place in Hamilton Park to remove a limb that shot through a window

Arm or leg?
Wichitabear
Lolol
Assassin
wow. Sanu traded from the Falcons to the Pats for a 2. The rich get richer

Two more years on his contract. Probably how long Brady will stay
Assassin
Lions trade Quandre Diggs to the Seahags along with a 7 for a 5th. While he is not Earl Thomas, he would have been an interesting add

Not sure he is better than Heath
BearForce
How about sending a 5th to Cincinnati for their NT?
Assassin
BearForce said:

If I am looking for a DT, I would rather send the 5th to the Rams for that Donald guy. Too small, but I think can do the job
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

If I am looking for a DT, I would rather send the 5th to the Rams for that Donald guy. Too small, but I think can do the job

Now that you're sober, I think our boy Andrew Billings would fit Dallas's need nicely
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Now that you're sober, I think our boy Andrew Billings would fit Dallas's need nicely
whats going on with that young'un? He started every game for Cincy last year
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

whats going on with that young'un? He started every game for Cincy last year

Cincy may be in fire sale mode so lets do some shopping OG.
GoldMind
Assassin said:

wow. Sanu traded from the Falcons to the Pats for a 2. The rich get richer

Two more years on his contract. Probably how long Brady will stay

I'm throwing a party the day that cheating ******* quits.
BearForce
Michael Bennett is a Dallas Cowboys for a 7th.

Woah!

Wichitabear
What is the trade between Dallas and the Patriots?
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

What is the trade between Dallas and the Patriots?

See above...
Wichitabear
Oh. I saw you post Bennett. I forgot that he was a Patriot. Is he any good? I didn't think he liked playing for us. Sounds like his behavior hasn't been great either
Wichitabear
Thank you Bearforce!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Oh. I saw you post Bennett. I forgot that he was a Patriot. Is he any good? I didn't think he liked playing for us. Sounds like his behavior hasn't been great either

Think depth...and you are thinking about his brother Martellus who hates us because he could not pass up Witten.
Wichitabear
Yes, exactly. I don't Miss him.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Woah!

now this was out of the blue. Guess this means Gregory will not be back this year

He is under contract through 2020 and expensive; From April: 'the Patriots and DE Michael Bennett have agreed to a reworked two-year deal with a base value of $16.75M, including a $4M signing bonus. Bennett gets guaranteed money and more upside'
Assassin
On the plus side, dude is a serious pass rusher. How long he will take sitting on the bench behind DLaw and Quinn before creating a firestorm on and off the field will soon become a Las Vegas bet
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Woah!

now this was out of the blue. Guess this means Gregory will not be back this year

He is under contract through 2020 and expensive; From April: 'the Patriots and DE Michael Bennett have agreed to a reworked two-year deal with a base value of $16.75M, including a $4M signing bonus. Bennett gets guaranteed money and more upside'

Not for us: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27897346/barnwell-2019-nfl-trade-grades-tracking-every-deadline-deal

For the Cowboys, though, this is absolutely a risk worth taking. They're only on the hook for about $1.8 million in base salary over the remainder of 2019, with $8.25 million in unguaranteed compensation left on his deal in 2020.

And I would add I think this move is about addressing Tyrone Crawford and has nothing to do with Randy Gregory who we just have to count as a loss until he does, if ever, gets reinstated.
trey3216
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Woah!

Has less to do with Gregory and more to do with Crawford being done for the season. Bennett can also move inside on 3rd downs, where you'd have Lawrence/Bennett/Collins/Quinn on the field at the same time. That's some serious pressure capability.

Also, the guaranteed portion of Bennett's contract is for this year only. Dallas can cut him after the season and lose no money.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
BearForce
Assassin said:

On the plus side, dude is a serious pass rusher. How long he will take sitting on the bench behind DLaw and Quinn before creating a firestorm on and off the field will soon become a Las Vegas bet

I think him being back in a natural 4-3 getting 25 snaps or so a game in his old Seattle defense with Kris Richard, who he had his only Pro Bowl years under, will make him a content, if not happy camper.
Assassin
The good news is that is speciality is interior pass rush, rather than taking the same flight path as Quinn, wouldnt doubt you will see him similar to a 3 tech on obvious pass situations
BearForce
Assassin said:

The good news is that is speciality is interior pass rush, rather than taking the same flight path as Quinn, wouldnt doubt you will see him similar to a 3 tech on obvious pass situations

Yep...that said I wouldn't mind seeing if there is another 1-tech out there as insurance for Woods. I would love to find someone to put Heath on the bench once and for all but that is probably too rich a proposition for the trade deadline.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yep...that said I wouldn't mind seeing if there is another 1-tech out there as insurance for Woods. I would love to find someone to put Heath on the bench once and for all but that is probably too rich a proposition for the trade deadline.
Folks have been trying to boot Heath off the field for years, but have been unsuccessful
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Folks have been trying to boot Heath off the field for years, but have been unsuccessful

Have we really? Who have we brought in that was real competition for Heath besides basement bargains like George Ioka.

We had almost our pick of safeties in this past year's draft in the second round when we went with Hill...there hasnt been a legitimate effort.
First Page Last Page
Page 346 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.