Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,075,078 Views | 29541 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by BearForce
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree
Wichitabear
You tell em honey! Lol.
GoldMind
Whatever.

Switzer won a ring

We also hired Chan Gailey and Dave Campo....
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
Wichitabear
In all seriousness, who in the world is capable of leading our Boys?
BearForce
GoldMind said:

Whatever.

Switzer won a ring

Yep and they sucked as did Switzer once he had to actually earn his pay in 97 verus living off Jimmy's fumes...

Sorry if I was a bit harsh there but we really need a professional coach and talent evaluator/developer who knows both sides of the football.
Wichitabear
Wait are we sure we need to blame Switzer at that time. I recall Jerry not recruiting well. Not listening to Switzer???? Don't ya'll recall this???
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Wait are we sure we need to blame Switzer at that time. I recall Jerry not recruiting well. Not listening to Switzer???? Don't ya'll recall this???

You might be right and Jerry with Larry Lacewell may have alone screwed the pooch.
Wichitabear
Yep
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Whatever.

Switzer won a ring

Yep and they sucked as did Switzer once he had to actually earn his pay in 97 verus living off Jimmy's fumes...

Sorry if I was a bit harsh there but we really need a professional coach and talent evaluator/developer who knows both sides of the football.
Slim pickings. Unless we can cull someone like Pete Carrol, Idont even know who I would pick. I was playing btw.

Who would you pick?
Winning by cheating is just as impressive as winning fairly, probably even more so. Your opponent was better than you in every way, and you beat them with your brain.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Whatever.

Switzer won a ring

Slim pickings. Unless we can cull someone like Pete Carrol, Idont even know who I would pick. I was playing btw.

Who would you pick?

Agree on slim pickings....given who I think is available probably Jim Harbaugh
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Whatever.

Switzer won a ring

Who would you pick?

Agree on slim pickings....given who I think is available probably Jim Harbaugh

Would take
Wichitabear
I sure think he could handle the boys. I want to see some emotion out there!
GoldMind
Wichitabear said:

Its Dakotas team now. He controls.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Making it Rain!
GoldMind
BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Making it Rain!
I hope we dont squander the season hes having, hes been phenomenal in spite of everything.
BearForce
GoldMind said:

BearForce said:

GoldMind said:

Wichitabear said:

Making it Rain!
I hope we dont squander the season hes having, hes been phenomenal in spite of everything.

Agree and hope Kitna stays around for that reason
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
Ok. Thank you boognish_bear
Wichitabear
Bye Jason
Wichitabear
Ditto
boognish_bear
They ain't winning the Super Bowl this year.

When you lose to Green Bay, Minnesota, New Orleans, and the patriots.... You aren't really tracking towards the Super Bowl
Wichitabear
That would be correct.
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

When you lose to Green Bay, Minnesota, New Orleans, and the patriots.... You aren't really tracking towards the Super Bowl

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. What bearing does a week 4 loss have on them now?

boognish_bear
GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. What bearing does a week 4 loss have on them now?

I am not sure if you're being serious.... Do you have any belief this team is going to win the Super Bowl?
Wichitabear
I can 't believe you asked that GoldMind! You were just being sarcastic. Or drinking early. Lol
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

I am not sure if you're being serious.... Do you have any belief this team is going to win the Super Bowl?
What kind of fan would you be if you didnt?

Not yes, but **** yes they can win the super bowl.
Wichitabear
I do love your faith
GoldMind
If the **** hole 07 Giants can beat arguably the best team ever assembled, best that ass these Boys can win the big one.

If the NFL has shown us anything, Its that if you can just make it to the post season, skys the limit.
boognish_bear
GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

I hope somehow you are right.... But I just don't see it or feel it at all.

Based on the last nine years with this coach.... And the results this season.... I can't even begin to see it happening...
GoldMind
boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

GoldMind said:

boognish_bear said:

I hope somehow you are right.... But I just don't see it or feel it at all.

Based on the last nine years with this coach.... And the results this season.... I can't even begin to see it happening...
Thats one of the perks of being a Cowboys fan, they're going to the super bowl every year.
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

Interesting. I keep hearing Lincoln Riley in that conversation
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
On 105.3 today, on the drive down to Waco, they were saying - as of today, the Cowboys would be favored in all 5 game left on the schedule
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
GoldMind said:

If the **** hole 07 Giants can beat arguably the best team ever assembled, best that ass these Boys can win the big one.

If the NFL has shown us anything, Its that if you can just make it to the post season, skys the limit.
and the Giants did that twice with non SB talent and an average QB
Wichitabear
I thought our hardest part of the schedule was coming up
BearForce
Assassin said:

On 105.3 today, on the drive down to Waco, they were saying - as of today, the Cowboys would be favored in all 5 game left on the schedule

Which also means the excuses are shrinking
First Page Last Page
Page 362 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.