Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,808 Views | 29775 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by Assassin
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
trumpetbear said:

Updated playoff scenarios

Even simpler, win in Philadelphia and clench the division, lose and you need a miracle.
boognish_bear
BearForce
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/16/troy-aikman-breaks-news-dak-prescott-has-hairline-fracture-on-index-finger/
Wichitabear
Omg! Well we're not going anywhere anyway.
Assassin
BearForce said:

trumpetbear said:

Even simpler, win in Philadelphia and clench the division, lose and you need Eli.
FIFY
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

trumpetbear said:

Even simpler, win in Philadelphia and clench the division, lose and you need Eli.
FIFY

Umm Miracle = Eli
Assassin
Dec. 17 Updates
11:00 a.m. - The Cowboys are working out a pair of veteran linebackers, including former Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith, who starred for the Seahawks and has played for Kris Richard in the past.
Since his first four years in Seattle, Smith has bounced around from the Raiders to the 49ers and even Jacksonville for two games this year.
Smith has played 102 career games with 51 starts. In Super Bowl XLVIII, he was named MVP against the Broncos, returning an interception for a touchdown and a fumble recovery.
The Cowboys have also worked out Ray Ray Armstrong, who has played 83 career games with five different teams since 2013, including five this year with the Saints.
The Cowboys need some depth at linebacker with Luke Gifford going to IR with a broken arm and Joe Thomas banged up in the last game. Leighton Vander Esch is still out with a neck injur
Assassin
Assassin said:

Dec. 17 Updates
11:00 a.m. - The Cowboys are working out a pair of veteran linebackers, including former Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith, who starred for the Seahawks and has played for Kris Richard in the past.
Since his first four years in Seattle, Smith has bounced around from the Raiders to the 49ers and even Jacksonville for two games this year.
Smith has played 102 career games with 51 starts. In Super Bowl XLVIII, he was named MVP against the Broncos, returning an interception for a touchdown and a fumble recovery.
The Cowboys have also worked out Ray Ray Armstrong, who has played 83 career games with five different teams since 2013, including five this year with the Saints.
The Cowboys need some depth at linebacker with Luke Gifford going to IR with a broken arm and Joe Thomas banged up in the last game. Leighton Vander Esch is still out with a neck injur

Smith is kinda light at 6', 220 for LB but fast. 4.4 now, had a 10.8 100m in HS
Assassin

Assassin
Buccaneers Sign WR Cyril Grayson Off Cowboys' PS
Wichitabear
Pollard walking the dog, man! Lol I like that There's is nothing nasty about that, is there? Lolol
Assassin
Panthers going to finally start Will Grier against the Colts. He was a thorn in our Bear backside.
Assassin

BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

Makes sense at this point of the season. Gotta replace the Gifford kid, no doubt. LVE will be back at some point but not in the next week. Find out if this guy can back up then. Can he play special teams?

Once I saw his speed, my thought was - why not at FS? 220 lb former LB that runs a 4.4?
trey3216
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Makes sense at this point of the season. Gotta replace the Gifford kid, no doubt. LVE will be back at some point but not in the next week. Find out if this guy can back up then. Can he play special teams?

Once I saw his speed, my thought was - why not at FS? 220 lb former LB that runs a 4.4?

LVE won't be playing again this season, you can pretty much bank on that at this point.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
trumpetbear
Dak with a dinged up shoulder, still expected to play
Wichitabear
I thought it was his finger
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I thought it was his finger

It was and now he has a shoulder too
Wichitabear
Dang!!!!! I don't see Cooper stepping up. I like him but......not quite as sharp
Assassin
new practice squad OL

2019 NFL Draft prospect profile: Tyler Jones, OL, NC State
Is NC State's underrated tackle a potential late-round sleeper?
By Chris Pflum@RaptormkII Jan 14, 2019, 9:00am EST

Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports
Most of the NFL's draft process is concerned with finding out who prospects are on and off the field. Seeing what they can do as players, who they are as young men, and deciding where and how they fit in at the next level (if they do at all).
Part of that process is determining which players fall within teams' thresholds for a given position. Different teams value different measurable thresholds. The New York Giants, somewhat famously, favor hand size (almost above all else) when it comes to drafting wide receivers.
The problem with this is that sometimes talented players can slip through cracks if they fall outside teams' thresholds. In those cases, it might be possible for teams to find potential steals a bit later if they're willing to look at players who don't exactly fit within their established archetypes.
With that in mind, it could be wise to keep an eye on NC State left tackle Tyler Jones. Jones will likely be too short to play tackle for most NFL teams, but he is a talented lineman who has played well against some of the top competition in college football. Could he wind up being a diamond in the rough for a Giants team in desperate need of help on their offensive line?
Measurables

Pros
  • Athletic blocker with good feet and smooth technique.
  • Does a great job of staying parallel to the line of scrimmage.
  • Uses his hands well to fight off rushers.
  • Flashes the ability to deliver a jolt with his punch.
  • Plays stunts and twists well.
  • Plays with good pad level and leverage.
  • Versatile build which could play at guard or center at the next level.
  • Routinely faced elite pass rushers in the ACC.
Cons
  • Body-type will be likely force a move from tackle to guard in the NFL
  • Measureables will be a concern and could have him off some teams' boards entirely.
  • Occasionally dips his head into contact.
  • Can bite on fakes and be beaten by speed.
  • Isn't a mauler in the run game.

Assassin
why didnt we take a shot on Janoris Jenkins? We have the #21 pick on waivers. Saints were 30;

Former Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins has been claimed off waivers by the Saints. With that, they'll take on one of the league's top cornerback talents, the ~$1.2MM still owed to the veteran for 2019, and, perhaps, some backlash.
Assassin
After a week of limited practices, two of which involving no throwing, Dak Prescott is no longer on the Cowboys' Week 16 injury report. Prescott will make his 63rd straight regular-season start Sunday. He participated in light throwing drills Friday, according to Todd Archer of ESPN.com. While Prescott's status never seemed to be in doubt, his practice routine this week was notable. The former offensive rookie of the year had never previously been designated as limited during his four-year career.
  • Said upset will be a bit more difficult without Lane Johnson, who will miss a second straight game because of the high ankle sprain he suffered in Week 14. The Eagles declared their All-Pro right tackle out against the Cowboys. Johnson has missed two games this season, the first due to a concussion. Halapoulivaati Vaitai will draw the start.

Wichitabear
Hala what is going to start. That's a name! It so nice to come over here, if for nothing else, the sanity.
Assassin
Dallas a 3 pt fav
boognish_bear
Assassin
if Cheeto was only an inch taller
Assassin
lots of future Hall of Famers WRs on the Eagle roster... if they play Dallas every week
BearForce
Folks just think of this game as a win-win situation. If the Eagles win Garrett is done and if the Cowboys win Garrett is done after the wild card game.
Assassin
Dallas with a \'whopping 14 yards and zero 1st downs in first quarter
BearForce
Assassin said:

That shoulder is worse than is being let on...

Edit: of course as I say that...
BearForce
Damn good kick by Cobra Kai
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

That shoulder is worse than is being let on...

Edit: of course as I say that...
my guess is it is more about \the tip of the finger, no touch on the ball.
PTGHUNTER
Dak was was under throwing balls and throwing behind WRs long before he hurt his finger or shoulder.
Wichitabear
What is the score? I am still Christmas shopping!
First Page Last Page
Page 372 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.