Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,091,453 Views | 29625 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
btw - I think Collins may be hurt more than they are letting us know. RT may be a problem this year. Let Farnok backup Badass. Work the Connor twins outside at RT and see if one of them can handle it longterm
BearForce
Damn!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Damn!

he had worked his butt off i the off season too
Assassin
jus finished interviewing John Niland for a podcast

Thats his best friend on the team, Duane Thomas running behind him. Working on an interview with him
Assassin
The Dallas Cowboys begin their 2021 season at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers two weeks from today.
Assassin

Seen at the Cowboy's camp
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin said:

Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
hmmm.... wonder what they are planning

The Cowboys reportedly restructured Ezekiel Elliott's contract on Friday morning, converting $8.6 of his $9.6 million 2021 salary in a signing bonus. The move creates roughly $7 million in cap space this season.

Don't overreact to that number, though. The restructure does give the Cowboys more cap space this season, but it also buys the team an additional $5 million in cap space next year if they carry it over to 2022.
Assassin
ESPN reports on eac#1 pick so far - the guys we wanted and who we got

8. Jaycee Horn, CB, Carolina Panthers
Some might argue that the Panthers should have taken quarterback Justin Fields over Horn, but the Panthers remain confident they made the right decision. That's because Horn has made an instant impact on the defense with his leadership and play. General manager Scott Fitterer called Horn an "alpha" type and said he wants more players like him.
"He's a no-nonsense, hypercompetitive person,'' Fitterer said. "That's the alpha. When he walks into the room, he takes charge. And you feel that with him. That kid is hardwired a special way.'' -- David Newton

9. Pat Surtain II, CB, Denver Broncos

Hall of Famer Champ Bailey said at a recent fan event that Surtain "reminds me of me." That's how it's going for Surtain, who has drawn raves from his veteran teammates and coaches for his maturity, intelligence, physical skills and ability to quickly take what has been taught in the meeting room to the practice field. He will play plenty and has lined up in practice at left cornerback, right cornerback, in the slot and at weakside linebacker in the dime. -- Jeff Legwold

12. Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas Cowboys

Expectations are always high for a Cowboys first-round pick, yet Parsons has exceeded them so far. The Cowboys keep giving him more and more, and he continues to respond and make plays. He said he is growing more comfortable each day in the scheme, but the similarities to what he did at Penn State have helped.
"I kind of understand every coverage we're in, why we're running it, what situations we'll be in," Parsons said. "I can say, and me and [defensive coordinator Dan Quinn] talked about this the other day, it's like I understand what we're trying to do, but now I want to understand what they're trying to do against me." -- Todd Archer

This is the other guy that we might have taken if we had traded back and Parsons was gone

16. Zaven Collins, LB, Arizona Cardinals

Collins has taken his anointment as the Cardinals' starting middle linebacker and run with it. He has been impressive considering he is just a few weeks into his first training camp, and he has been able to get a firm grasp of the defense and how to call it.
There will be hiccups this season, and there already have been some in camp, but overall Collins has been handling the transition well according to teammates. He also has been calmer and more poised than would be expected of a rookie thrust into this situation. -- Josh Weinfuss
Assassin
Jerry Jones looking out for Sean Payton-> If Hurricane Ida forces the club to stay for an extended period of time, plans are in place for the Saints to practice at AT&T Stadium, the home of the Dallas Cowboys, in Arlington, Texas.
Assassin
The Cowboys play their final preseason game Sunday at AT&T Stadium. They will then need to trim their roster to 53 by Tuesday.
Assassin
BTB Final 53 Offense
Wichitabear
Watching a great Cowboy show 16 which is HBO at my house. Showing practices and interviews. Really good
Wichitabear
Dak and CD Lamb get the most fan mail
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Damn!

crap
Wichitabear
Trayvon Diggs little boy is adorable. They have shown him in this Cowboy show. He says we want some money. Lololol yelling for his dad to concentrate.
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

Trayvon Diggs little boy is adorable. They have shown him in this Cowboy show. He says we want some money. Lololol yelling for his dad to concentrate.
ok it was Hard Knocks
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

unique I wonder who owns it?
Assassin
Stephen Jones;

How would you evaluate your two young cornerbacks Nahshon Wright and Kelvin Joseph?

Jones: "I think they're neck and neck. Certainly hats off to Anthony Brown. He's fending them off. Just having a great camp, one of his better camps he's ever had. Of course, Trevon [Diggs] is over there entrenched as our No. 1 corner. But it's great to look out there and see our young guys competing. I wouldn't necessarily give either one of them the advantage. Obviously, the reason we drafted Nahshon [Wright] early was his great length, and then of course 'Fat' [Kelvin Joseph], as we like to call him, is having a great camp and great speed, great suddenness, can make plays on the ball, and just think that's going to be a great competition throughout the season. As we all know, you can't have enough of those. And then there at nickel it's been a great battle between Jourdan Lewis and [Maurice] Canady. So, it's from top to bottom, whether it's our front or it's our defensive line front, whether it's our linebackers or secondary, it's been very competitive to be on this 53-man roster on defense."
Wichitabear
Wichitabear said:

Wichitabear said:

ok it was Hard Knocks
Trevon Diggs, I really didn't spell his name right! Lol
Wichitabear
Here comes Cooper
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Here comes Cooper

No Rush
Wichitabear
and we give up a TD. Crap
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Here comes Cooper

No Rush
lolololol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

and we give up a TD. Crap

Defense is already in mid-season gorm
Assassin
gorm describes it well
Assassin
so its Jags starters against our B team?
BearForce
Assassin said:

so its Jags starters against our B team?

Yep which kinda gives Rush an excuse so far.
Wichitabear
I long for the days when the second team was as good as the first. Showing my age here. lol
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

I long for the days when the second team was as good as the first. Showing my age here. lol

Salary cap
Assassin
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Salary crap
fify
Assassin
Our 3d string OL isnt doing too well
Wichitabear
I'm ready forSept. 9th.
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Our 3d string OL isnt doing too well
3rd string oh boy
Assassin
big pile of doo doo
First Page Last Page
Page 586 of 847

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.