Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,077,583 Views | 29547 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Assassin
Wichitabear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok. Well that stinks Ben
Assassin
been watching UFC.

scores in our preseason games seem to indicate our Defense is much better
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
DId Cooper Rush outplay DiNucci for the 3rd spot?
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

Yes, then again you could beat out Da Nucci
Assassin
DiNucci seems to be moving the ball pretty well
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yes, then again you could beat out Da Nucci
ouch!
Assassin
Eagles got skunked by the Pats
Assassin
DiNucci gotta learn that the team in the other colors are NOT to be thrown to
BearForce
Assassin said:

DiNucci gotta learn that the team in the other colors are NOT to be thrown to

Like I said, you can beat him.
Assassin
my biggest concern right now is backup QB
Assassin
The Cowboys have no injuries to report coming out of tonight's game, Mike McCarthy said.
Assassin
After 17 warmup throws from 10 to 20 yards, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott held a workout tonight during which he completed 51 of 52 passes on air to RB Ezekiel Elliott and WR T.J. Vasher. On lone miss, Prescott was too long on deep throw to Elliott down right boundary.
Assassin
I would be more comfortable with Rush as the backup over GIlbert
Assassin
The entire Dallas starting offensive line played for the first and only time this preseason with left tackle Tyron Smith and right guard Zack Martin getting their first action. The starting five played three series. "It was good to have the whole unit back out there again," Smith said.
BearForce
Assassin said:

my biggest concern right now is backup QB

Wichitabear
Assassin said:

After 17 warmup throws from 10 to 20 yards, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott held a workout tonight during which he completed 51 of 52 passes on air to RB Ezekiel Elliott and WR T.J. Vasher. On lone miss, Prescott was too long on deep throw to Elliott down right boundary.
where is CD Lamb. He can't continue to just throw and hand off to Zeke.
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

could have been the nature of where and when they were doing the drills. Was CeeDee active? Wasnt zeke inactive?
Assassin
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

could have been the nature of where and when they were doing the drills. Was CeeDee active? Wasnt zeke inactive?
zeke was inactive
Assassin
Assassin said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

zeke was inactive
CeeDee was active and played the first dozen plays, so it was the Inactives goofing around
Wichitabear
It just seems like I never see CD. I want him in the end zone with the ball. Lololol
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

It just seems like I never see CD. I want him in the end zone with the ball. Lololol
just wait till Sep 9th about 725pm
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

ok
Assassin
Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

ok
kickoff is 720...
Wichitabear
Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

Assassin said:

Wichitabear said:

ok
kickoff is 720...
thank you so much
Assassin
my latest with Burton Gilliam https://memoriesofdallas.org/burton-gilliam-fireman-boxer-and-famous-actor/

Wichitabear
Did y'all notice how good Zac Williams played for the jets? I was hoping to see a pass to Mims. Did anyone see that? I want Mims to succeed
Assassin
me too
Assassin
Cooper taking first team reps instead of Gilbert....

Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, safety Malik Hooker and rookie safety Israel Mukuamu have joined defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and defensive tackle Carlos Watkins in the NFL's COVID-19 safety protocol, the team announced Monday.
Assassin
the vaccination rate for the Cowboys' player roster is 93%, while 100% of the team's football staff is fully vaccinated
Assassin
Assassin said:

Cooper taking first team reps instead of Gilbert....

Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, safety Malik Hooker and rookie safety Israel Mukuamu have joined defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and defensive tackle Carlos Watkins in the NFL's COVID-19 safety protocol, the team announced Monday.
The Cowboys must trim the 85-man training camp roster to 80 by Tuesday, but the Cowboys might only have to make one roster move if Lamb, Hooker, Mukuamu and Watkins go on a Reserve/COVID list for the time being.
Assassin
I would guess Cooper Rush is as good as any backup QB at this juncture plus 80 man juncture. Teams holding onto quality backups in case they can get a late pick for them in trade
Assassin
Hard Knocks.... fun!
BearForce
Wichitabear said:

Did y'all notice how good Zac Wilson played for the jets? I was hoping to see a pass to Mims. Did anyone see that? I want Mims to succeed
FIFY and agree
Wichitabear
BearForce said:

Wichitabear said:

Did y'all notice how good Zac Wilson played for the jets? I was hoping to see a pass to Mims. Did anyone see that? I want Mims to succeed
FIFY and agree
Thank you old wise one. Lol
Assassin
This guy summaries everything I have been noticiing

First Page Last Page
Page 585 of 845

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.