Week 6 CFB

6,400 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by boognish_bear
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fre3dombear said:

Thank God grimes called that last play for aggy

Omg lmao

Only aggy can fk ip like that

If Aggy had been smart they would have rolled him out and hit Ziegler one step into the end zone
DanaDane
What a weird call in a one-play, win the game situation.
Fre3dombear
Aggy now has to run the table to win 10 for the 2nd time in 30 years or so
Aliceinbubbleland
I don't know what got into me but I found myself hoping aggy would score on that last drive. First time ever.
DanaDane
Yep, I got the ND game but boy did I blow the UT game. LSU got pummeled! I didn't realize how bad they were. I thought LSU might be able to use home field advantage. Apparently not!
bear2be2
DanaDane said:

What a weird call in a one-play, win the game situation.
Yeah, you're basically in position to run your best two-point conversion play, and that's what you call? Yikes.
Fre3dombear
bear2be2 said:

What the hell was that final play? Even if he catches it, that's not a TD.

What a terrible call.

They shoulda half back tossed it 7 yards deep and seen what happened
Fre3dombear
Seriously. Aggy is a gnats ass from being 1-5 lmao
william
Javelinas (6-0) win!

- tbp*
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Dia del DougO
aggy's last pass had zero chance, not even in the end zone with no room to make a move. Such a wasted opportunity.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Fre3dombear
Dia del DougO said:

aggy's last pass had zero chance, not even in the end zone with no room to make a move. Such a wasted opportunity.

Seemed like a play we ran in Fort Worth last year when we could have just kicked a FG. Oh well

Live and learn(?)
Jack Bauer
Johnny Bear
Fre3dombear said:

Seriously. Aggy is a gnats ass from being 1-5 lmao

Yep. Both Miami and especially Arky basically gifted them W's, and 'Bama did their best to do the same. It isn't like they're 3-3 because everybody is playing their "A" game against them.
Mothballs
Fre3dombear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Dia del DougO said:

Fre3dombear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Rockin the untukit
Still jetlagged from that Thursday night NFL debacle.

Colorado 0-5
Colorado State 0-4
Denver Broncos 2-3

Is there a worse state of football right now? The only thing saving you is 4-1 Air Force!

Weed is a helluva drug

Gateway drug to homelessness in Denver
Mothballs
DanaDane said:

Yep, I got the ND game but boy did I blow the UT game. LSU got pummeled! I didn't realize how bad they were. I thought LSU might be able to use home field advantage. Apparently not!

LSU wins that game at night. Tiger Stadium is a different animal at night full of drunk Cajuns that have been drinking since lunch on Friday
Mothballs
Dia del DougO said:

Aggy seems to think if the pass was 6" lower that the receiver's momentum would have carried him into the end zone
Dia del DougO
whitetrash said:

Fre3dombear said:

Thank God grimes called that last play for aggy

Omg lmao

Only aggy can fk ip like that

If Aggy had been smart they would have rolled him out and hit Ziegler one step into the end zone
They couldn't because they have erased that play from memory.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool."
Aliceinbubbleland
Mothballs said:

DanaDane said:

LSU wins that game at night. Tiger Stadium is a different animal at night full of drunk Cajuns that have been drinking since lunch on Friday
They could have played that game 5 times in Tiger Stadium at night and the outcome would still be Hooker eats Tigers. Amazing performance and looking forward to this weeks matchup with Bama.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Timbear
Mel Tucker beat Michigan and Mich St's BMD's went insane. What a stupid emotional knee jerk financial reaction it was to give a traditional loser $95M. How can incredibly astute business people in their business lives make such stupid financial mistakes when it comes to football. (Aggies) It proves how emotional fans are no matter their financial status.
whitetrash
Timbear said:

Mel Tucker beat Michigan and Mich St's BMD's went insane. What a stupid emotional knee jerk financial reaction it was to give a traditional loser $95M. How can incredibly astute business people in their business lives make such stupid financial mistakes when it comes to football. (Aggies) It proves how emotional fans are no matter their financial status.

my one and only visit to East Lansing was for the 2004 Notre Dame game, but my first and lasting impression was that it was the College Station of the North: Ag school ugly and an obsession with big brother.
Jorkel
whitetrash said:

Timbear said:

my one and only visit to East Lansing was for the 2004 Notre Dame game, but my first and lasting impression was that it was the College Station of the North: Ag school ugly and an obsession with big brother.

Lansing is very meh. Ann Arbor is very pretty.
Jack Bauer
College Gameday going back to Tennessee for Vols games against Bama.

Top Matchups for Week 7
#19 Kansas at OU (OU has 17 game winning streak over Jayhawks)
#10 Penn St at #5 Michigan
#3 Alabama at #6 Tennessee
#8 Ok State at #13 TCU
#15 NC State at #18 Syracuse
#7 USC at #20 Utah

boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.