Football
Sponsored by

Baylor gets another QB transfer

11,590 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by saabing bear
ImwithBU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DAC said:

ImwithBU said:

No Quarterback said:

Black hip-hop artists will gladly sell a white kid their album, but if he dares sing the lyrics to their songs, that's a no no

Because you watch a movie about serial killers don't give you the right to say it's okay to be a serial killer. This isn't new information

Wut ??

I'm sorry that you are to inept to figure it out. Simply put just because he heard it or saw Bob do it doesn't not mean he gets to do it. As a professional I can't do or post things that the local factory worker does That's part of the gig. He is held to a different standard being a student athlete.
DAC
ImwithBU said:

DAC said:

ImwithBU said:

No Quarterback said:

Black hip-hop artists will gladly sell a white kid their album, but if he dares sing the lyrics to their songs, that's a no no

Because you watch a movie about serial killers don't give you the right to say it's okay to be a serial killer. This isn't new information

Wut ??

I'm sorry that you are to inept to figure it out. Simply put just because he heard it or saw Bob do it doesn't not mean he gets to do it. As a professional I can't do or post things that the local factory worker does That's part of the gig. He is held to a different standard being a student athlete.

Did you miss the part where he sold it to him dumbass ? A little different
cowboycwr
BearlyBeloved said:

If his HS coach had landed a position at a respected program, I would understand. But he's reverting to his high school years when that's the reason to transfer to Cal Poly!

They were 2-9 in the Big Sky Conference last season. (Of course, that's only one game worse than Northern Arizona, whose QB is coming to Baylor.)

2022 Football Schedule - Cal Poly (gopoly.com)

Maybe so. Or he realizes he is a good play caller.

Colleges hire HS coaches to get players all the time. Heck BU did it for a QB that then went to UT and then Tulsa….
bear2be2
ImwithBU
DAC said:

ImwithBU said:

DAC said:

ImwithBU said:

No Quarterback said:

Wut ??

Did you miss the part where he sold it to him dumbass ? A little different

Im a dumbass because you're incompetent. Go figure
saabing bear
cowboycwr said:

Colleges hire HS coaches to get players all the time. Heck BU did it for a QB that then went to UT and then Tulsa….
His dad was a legacy but who knows?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.