Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

The Woodlands offensive lineman Koltin Sieracki commits to Baylor

January 31, 2023

The Woodlands (TX) High School 2024 offensive lineman Koltin Sieracki‍ has committed to Baylor following his Junior Day visit on Sunday. He becomes commit No. 2 in the 2024 class as he joins Lorena wide receiver Jadon Porter‍.

BAYLOR 2024 RECRUITING COMMITMENT LIST

“The visit was great,” Sieracki said of his Junior Day visit. “What stood out to me was how personal the visit was it wasn’t like other visits I’ve gone to.

“I talked Coach Eric Mateos, Jeff Grimes, and Dave Aranda mostly but a conversation that stood out to me was Coach Mateos explaining why he wouldn’t leave for another school, which is important to me.

“While I know it’s not likely, I’d like to play for the same coach all through college.”

The 6-foot-3, 305-pound prospect has been a key target since he was offered back in June of 2021. Baylor was his first offer.

Sieracki projects to be a center in Baylor’s wide zone scheme and will join his brother Kaden Sieracki‍ in the Bears offensive line room.

He chose Baylor over offers from Nebraska, Texas Tech, TCU, Arkansas, Houston and Kansas among others.

Discussion from...

The Woodlands offensive lineman Koltin Sieracki commits to Baylor

5,058 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BluesBear
rjgeary
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So his brother and family must have good things to say for his time here as well. This bodes well
Threebears
We know his mother and grandmother really well, and they are the kind of all-in-on-Baylor people that we need. Hope it works out well for both boys.
BluesBear
This kid is gritty. If you are in the Houston area and can catch a game this fall - take a peak. He could likely be a 4 year starter...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.