Football
Sponsored by

Josh Cameron

2,672 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by No Quarterback
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
boognish_bear
Good to see these positive signs in the wake of Shapen
BaylorLit 01
I don't think he'd garner any interest in the portal. His only other offer was Texas State and he hasn't put much on tape.
bear2be2
I love Josh Cameron. Looking forward to seeing how he's incorporated into a new, more open passing game.
Wacoraisedbear
BaylorLit 01 said:

I don't think he'd garner any interest in the portal. His only other offer was Texas State and he hasn't put much on tape.

Yup but this is one of those person over players the staff likes would be much more excited to see Winfield or nabors announce they will be staying
Brickpark
Cameron is one of the more consistent wr's when targeted. He plays hard & with fight. We need more guys like this. Glad he's staying!
PawpaBear
I really like Cameron's internal motor and like seeing him as a Baylor bear. He will push others around him and is a high quality contributor on special teams, WR depth, etc….
Daveisabovereproach
Wacoraisedbear said:

BaylorLit 01 said:

Yup but this is one of those person over players the staff likes would be much more excited to see Winfield or nabors announce they will be staying

Oh no no no. I am told that Dave is a great evaluator of talent and that he has fully and accurately evaluated Winfield and determined that he would not be an asset on the field, and that's that. Reese also needed to be on the bench this year because he couldn't turn himself into Jerome Bettis
Mitch Henessey
It's awesome to watch our fans **** all over our own players. Very cool fanbase we have here.
Bear4cleats
Unfortunately, some Baylor "fans" have pretty miserable lives. Pissing on our players who've proudly represented Baylor on and off the field is what gives them a pulse in an otherwise dead existence. It's a real shame.
Mitch Henessey
For real. You can criticize the program or the decision-making that got us here without being unnecessarily cruel to a bunch of kids who are working their asses off.
boognish_bear
Not sure if this is in addition to GXG

Bobsyouruncle
Jinx. Now Winfield and Nabors are both in the portal.
Daveisabovereproach
Bobsyouruncle said:

Dave and Company never developed them, so they are not a big loss. at least according to the 'insiders'
Fre3dombear
No Quarterback said:

Bobsyouruncle said:

Dave and Company never developed them, so they are not a big loss. at least according to the 'insiders'

I can't imagine many worse gigs than being an insider for this pooshow
Daveisabovereproach
Fre3dombear said:

No Quarterback said:

Bobsyouruncle said:

I can't imagine many worse gigs than being an insider for this pooshow

It's not as bad as the dudes that treat anything they say as the gospel and dismiss all of Dave Aranda's shortcomings as minor annoyances that are out of his control
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.