Sermon at Prestonwood

30,900 Views | 241 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 80sBEAR
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Keyser Soze said:

Guaranty was a "thrift" bank with a charter that required 70% of it's investments to be in real estate. Now I am not going to say I know the dealings of Guaranty and Murff well, but a massive number of institutions failed that didn't even have that charter requirement.

With that 70% requirement, there was a good likelihood Guarantee was going down no matter who was CEO.

Like so many other things, people really didn't seem to have a problem with Murff until Briles was fired.
People usually don't have problems with roaches until the lights are turned on.
bear2be2
Michibear said:

Honest to goodness, that's a pretty powerful testimony he gives about his marriage and about his priorities. I've been a Rhule critic, but if you don't appreciate and respect him--and pray for him, regardless of the wins/losses--then you are missing the big picture.
The man is a leader, and it's for that reason I think he'll be successful here before all is said and done.
MilliVanilli
ColomboLQ said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

. . . deleted threads make me think we're dialed into Pravda365.

Seriously, when did a little free speech harm anybody around here?

Makes me wonder who applied pressure?
This site is private property not a public forum.

Just a guess, but the drivel spewed by about a dozen CAB faithful is not beneficial to this community as a whole.

Actually that thread had very little CAB drivel. The thread critiqued his shout out to Murff and not the content of his 20 minute sermon. To my recollection nobody questioned his spirituality, but cynically challenged the hiring process.

I criticized the fact that the theme was Man Up and that's what the BOR members who were in the audience should have done by being accountable to alumni, faculty, and stakeholders and the documented fact (look it up) that Murff as CFO wrecked Guaranty Bank to the tune of $3 billion dollars.
You're hilarious and a broken record. You also don't know a thing about what went down at Guaranty Bank.
I do. And I know what a mortgage backed security is as well. Since you opened this up, Guaranty's failure was directly related to the mortgage backed securities it held on it''s balance sheet. At the best of Murff, they had bought millions of these assets not having an earthly clue what they were worth and not making any effort to forecast their value when the OBVIOUSLY overheated mortgage industry was about to go south.

You don't have to take my word for it and interpret what I said as opinion. The bank examiners that reviewed Guaranty were far more brutal than I. Not to mention the former Guaranty employees around town that just love to share their story.

He'll never be a bank CEO again. Let that sink in.

The bank examiners! Ha! Which one? C.K. Lee? That comment shows just how little you really know about the situation.

Here's a question you can ask yourself...Why did serious big-hitters like Carl Icahn, Bob Rolling, and David Einhorn, put so much cash into Guaranty Bank AFTER the beginning of the crisis? When the bonds in question weren't just known but actually named and listed for public information? Are they morons? Did Ron fool them?

If you want to criticize the BOR for failings in how they handled things as BU regents, that's a topic that is appropriate to discuss. But this other stuff is pure ad hominem (another thing you can look up). Oh, you've talked to some angry former employees around town? Well then you must be an expert on Ron's character. You heard that Neal Jeffrey is a preacher at the dreaded and feared Prestonwood? He cannot possibly be a person of honest intent capable of acting in good faith! Oh, a guy owns an online pharmacy that sells about 100,000 SKUs, some of which include the same stuff that CVS and Walgreens sell? Let's call him a "dildo salesman." You guys are a lot more like Buddy Jones than you'd like to admit.
I always wondered if we had family members of the BOR on this board. Now we know that we do.
Lulz, it's more likely that you people with your head in the sand are kin to the disgraced and unemployable.
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Your problem with elementary logic and reading comprehension are not a basis for impugning someone's character.
Nothing but class, counselor. I expected nothing less from you. Always remember, if you sleep with the dogs, you may end up with fleas.
Now you want to lecture on class because I pointed out that you can't understand english or connect logical concepts? Your inapposite old saw about dogs and fleas that you think will somehow distract from your demonstrated inability to reason is not really helping you here.
Rude and condescending. You people really need to work on your presentation. It is not really helping you here.
Perhaps he should start threads about wishing people dead as you do.
OsoCoreyell
ColomboLQ said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

Just a guess, but the drivel spewed by about a dozen CAB faithful is not beneficial to this community as a whole.

Actually that thread had very little CAB drivel. The thread critiqued his shout out to Murff and not the content of his 20 minute sermon. To my recollection nobody questioned his spirituality, but cynically challenged the hiring process.

I criticized the fact that the theme was Man Up and that's what the BOR members who were in the audience should have done by being accountable to alumni, faculty, and stakeholders and the documented fact (look it up) that Murff as CFO wrecked Guaranty Bank to the tune of $3 billion dollars.
You're hilarious and a broken record. You also don't know a thing about what went down at Guaranty Bank.
I do. And I know what a mortgage backed security is as well. Since you opened this up, Guaranty's failure was directly related to the mortgage backed securities it held on it''s balance sheet. At the best of Murff, they had bought millions of these assets not having an earthly clue what they were worth and not making any effort to forecast their value when the OBVIOUSLY overheated mortgage industry was about to go south.

You don't have to take my word for it and interpret what I said as opinion. The bank examiners that reviewed Guaranty were far more brutal than I. Not to mention the former Guaranty employees around town that just love to share their story.

The bank examiners! Ha! Which one? C.K. Lee? That comment shows just how little you really know about the situation.

Here's a question you can ask yourself...Why did serious big-hitters like Carl Icahn, Bob Rolling, and David Einhorn, put so much cash into Guaranty Bank AFTER the beginning of the crisis? When the bonds in question weren't just known but actually named and listed for public information? Are they morons? Did Ron fool them?

If you want to criticize the BOR for failings in how they handled things as BU regents, that's a topic that is appropriate to discuss. But this other stuff is pure ad hominem (another thing you can look up). Oh, you've talked to some angry former employees around town? Well then you must be an expert on Ron's character. You heard that Neal Jeffrey is a preacher at the dreaded and feared Prestonwood? He cannot possibly be a person of honest intent capable of acting in good faith! Oh, a guy owns an online pharmacy that sells about 100,000 SKUs, some of which include the same stuff that CVS and Walgreens sell? Let's call him a "dildo salesman." You guys are a lot more like Buddy Jones than you'd like to admit.
I always wondered if we had family members of the BOR on this board. Now we know that we do.

Wrong again. But if it makes you feel better to try to explain my posts by an unexpressed bias rather than dealing with the merits...too bad.
YoakDaddy
OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

Character questions are extremely relevant. I personally do not expect perfection. What I do expect, and Baylor deserves, is leadership that doesn't have a shady past.
There is nothing "shady" about Ron's past. Even if you want to blame him entirely for the value of the bonds (funny how none of the hedge fund guys that lost more money than anyone did that), he didn't do any of it underhandedly or in the "shade."

So a bank failure to the tune $3 billion isn't shady? Wow. Now that's some damm fine leadership! He demonstrates fiduciary responsibility so well he should be a regent!

No, a bank failure in and of itself is not at all shady. Businesses fail all of the time for non shady reasons. If you want to criticize Ron and say that he handled things the wrong way for Baylor, OK. That's not a dumb conversation to have. But to say that he's "shady" because he was the CFO of a thrift that was statutorily required to invest in real estate at the height of the 2008 crisis is not just intellectually lazy or dishonest, it's just stupid. Do you seriously think Icahn and Einhorn would have let it go if Ron has been "shady?"

So maybe shady was the wrong word. For that I am sorry since it may be interpreted as borderline criminal and I don't believe he or any regent have done anything of that sort.

What is intellectually lazy is to deflect responsibility upon the rules of the game and the coincidence of his role in light of the economic climate at the time. Taking the Man Up theme to heart, maybe he and others who have been on the board for several years need to accept responsibility for their years of oversight failure and resign.
80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Your problem with elementary logic and reading comprehension are not a basis for impugning someone's character.
Nothing but class, counselor. I expected nothing less from you. Always remember, if you sleep with the dogs, you may end up with fleas.
Now you want to lecture on class because I pointed out that you can't understand english or connect logical concepts? Your inapposite old saw about dogs and fleas that you think will somehow distract from your demonstrated inability to reason is not really helping you here.
Rude and condescending. You people really need to work on your presentation. It is not really helping you here.
Who have I ever wished dead? Just because I started a thread making fun of your half dead screen name, you don't need to be so dramatic. I am sorry it hurt your feelings. Toughen up, Buttercup!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Who have I ever wished dead? Just because I started a thread making fun of your half dead screen name, you don't need to be so dramatic. I am sorry it hurt your feelings. Toughen up, Buttercup!
Lulz, it's hilarious how you think we are all illiterate and don't realize you're a manic psychopath.
Dman
bear2be2 said:

Michibear said:

Honest to goodness, that's a pretty powerful testimony he gives about his marriage and about his priorities. I've been a Rhule critic, but if you don't appreciate and respect him--and pray for him, regardless of the wins/losses--then you are missing the big picture.
The man is a leader, and it's for that reason I think he'll be successful here before all is said and done.

I truly hope his results on the field match his inspiration on and off the field. He seems like a great guy. Having said that...throw out the bias on both sides..He had more talent than 1 win last year. This year needs to improve.
80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

80sBEAR said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Lulz, it's hilarious how you think we are all illiterate and don't realize you're a manic psychopath.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
bear2be2
Dman said:

bear2be2 said:

Michibear said:

I truly hope his results on the field match his inspiration on and off the field. He seems like a great guy. Having said that...throw out the bias on both sides..He had more talent than 1 win last year. This year needs to improve.

I don't think anyone would disagree with that.
RegentCoverup
OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

Wow! This is interesting, you're almost close to giving yourself away"> I know why Icahn was interested it's because they wanted to strip off the assets after the regulators done taking the bad assets and they could buy the assets and FIRE the management. They weren't interested in Murff, they wanted the carcass of Guaranty!

They weren't buying Ron, you fool, they were going to fire him. READ the REGULATORS REPORT, for the first time in fifty years, the regulators went outside of their duties and pointed directly to the management and leadership.

And for crying out loud, learn the valuation of a mortgage backed security!!

And before you get high and mighty and try to spin that Ron is some genius, why hasn't some bank holding corporation tried to make him their CEO???

Oh, that's right..

This site leaks private information to Baylor Regents and Administration
RegentCoverup

Quote:

f you want to criticize the BOR for failings in how they handled things as BU regents, that's a topic that is appropriate to discuss. But this other stuff is pure ad hominem (another thing you can look up). Oh, you've talked to some angry former employees around town? Well then you must be an expert on Ron's character. You heard that Neal Jeffrey is a preacher at the dreaded and feared Prestonwood? He cannot possibly be a person of honest intent capable of acting in good faith! Oh, a guy owns an online pharmacy that sells about 100,000 SKUs, some of which include the same stuff that CVS and Walgreens sell? Let's call him a "dildo salesman." You guys are a lot more like Buddy Jones than you'd like to admit.
OsoCoryell,

Last time I checked my CVS didn't sell dildos Richard Willis is peddling.

But nice try. Sounds like you and the dildo salesman have a lot to talk about.

And btw, the downpayment on a horse barn isn't a 'major gift' no matter how you spin it in the Baylor mag.
Do you want us to bring up the bankruptcy.
OsoCoreyell
YoakDaddy said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

Character questions are extremely relevant. I personally do not expect perfection. What I do expect, and Baylor deserves, is leadership that doesn't have a shady past.
There is nothing "shady" about Ron's past. Even if you want to blame him entirely for the value of the bonds (funny how none of the hedge fund guys that lost more money than anyone did that), he didn't do any of it underhandedly or in the "shade."

So a bank failure to the tune $3 billion isn't shady? Wow. Now that's some damm fine leadership! He demonstrates fiduciary responsibility so well he should be a regent!

No, a bank failure in and of itself is not at all shady. Businesses fail all of the time for non shady reasons. If you want to criticize Ron and say that he handled things the wrong way for Baylor, OK. That's not a dumb conversation to have. But to say that he's "shady" because he was the CFO of a thrift that was statutorily required to invest in real estate at the height of the 2008 crisis is not just intellectually lazy or dishonest, it's just stupid. Do you seriously think Icahn and Einhorn would have let it go if Ron has been "shady?"

So maybe shady was the wrong word. For that I am sorry since it may be interpreted as borderline criminal and I don't believe he or any regent have done anything of that sort.

What is intellectually lazy is to deflect responsibility upon the rules of the game and the coincidence of his role in light of the economic climate at the time. Taking the Man Up theme to heart, maybe he and others who have been on the board for several years need to accept responsibility for their years of oversight failure and resign.
I think any thrift with any scale at that time was in a lot of trouble no matter who was at the helm. The whole system that was in place for thrifts was the result of a political hack-job dating back to the 1960's. That's why the thrifts of any scale all went down hard in 2008 and the OTS was disbanded and absorbed into the OTC. So whether you like it or not, the "rules of the game" at that time are not just relevant, they were pretty much determinative. My only point in all of this is that if you want to argue about the BU Regents and the actions they took as Regents, there's probably some discussion worth having there. There will be differing views, but I think there are some legitimate things to discuss that require serious self-reflection. There are even many regents and former regents who believe that as well.

But if someone wants to say that Ron is a bad guy because he was the CFO of a failed thrift in 2008, I do not believe that is accurate or fair.
RegentCoverup

Quote:

But if someone wants to say that Ron is a bad guy because he was the CFO of a failed thrift in 2008, I do not believe that is accurate or fair.
Two questions:

1) If that were true, why didn't ALL the banks in the industry fail? His job was to be the leader of the organization, did he do that?

2) Would you or Ron be as forgiving if it was your employee that lost $3 billion? Why is that standard different from what you're asking? Does that sound hypocritical to you?

We replaced one shady hustler with another. Baylor needs a housecleaning

OsoCoreyell
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

They weren't buying Ron, you fool, they were going to fire him. READ the REGULATORS REPORT, for the first time in fifty years, the regulators went outside of their duties and pointed directly to the management and leadership.

You mean the report of the guys that were supposed to be assessing the value of the investment portfolio from a regulatory perspective? The report from the guys that told banks to value those things at "hold to maturity" until Lehman failed, then they suddenly decided that it had to be "mark to market?" Those guys? I wonder what motive they could possibly have to deflect blame from the regulatory scheme and the regulators?

Like I said, if you think Icahn, Einhorn and Co. would have just walked away if they thought there was even a colorable argument that the Guaranty execs were "bad guys" and acting "shady", well then you just want to make facts fit the conclusions you've already arrived at.
Keyser Soze
https://www.cvs.com/shop/sexual-health/vibrators-adult-toys

Looks like a good variety ......
RegentCoverup
just tell us how many of Richard's precious dildos we need to sell to obtain a board seat at Baylor

And tell your board cronies not to bother with that lame regent application, everyone saw right through it. We know how the backroom deal works.
RegentCoverup
Keyser Soze said:

https://www.cvs.com/shop/sexual-health/vibrators-adult-toys

Looks like a good variety ......
Why not sell them at the Baylor bookstore?

I love the hypocrisy of people that lecture with piety six days of the week, only to say, 'well, look what everyone else is selling," the next.

Tell us how much Richard donated to Baylor.

I'm curious.
Keyser Soze
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+much+Richard+donated+to+Baylor
RegentCoverup
I can kick your asses all day. Here's what everyone reading wants to know:

What is the process for adding regents to the board. The real process. Not the crap paper application and the photo op, but the handshake scheme that's being controlled by a few .

Way too many people on that board have suspect credentials and qualifications.

Until that's changed, I can sit here in the cheap seats and fire away.

RegentCoverup
Keyser Soze said:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+much+Richard+donated+to+Baylor
The amount. Let's see the tax form, a receipt.

you'd argue in courtroom that Google wasn't valid, let's see the document that tells the truth.

Don't avoid that bankruptcy, Keyser, it's out there for all to see.
Dman
bear2be2 said:

Dman said:

bear2be2 said:

Michibear said:

I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

You'd think. But you have those that will criticize Rhule for ANYTHING because he was hired by the new AD who was hired by the same old BOR. And others who are incapable of acknowledging any criticisms of legitimate short comings last year..because they need him to represent well so the focus moves on from the BoR etc.

Rhule didn't create this mess. He will determine his own success or failure, despite anyone's agenda. As a Baylor grad...we need a great coach, sooner rather than later. I'd rather it be sooner/him than go through 3 more. Regardless of who hired him.

Side note. Imagine how much easier this whole mess gets if our beloved BoR would have had the decency to let others..more than qualified..simply step in and truly give our university a chance to heal with a fresh start. They know they are the reason for the biggest divide amongst our alum in schools history. Yet they claim they stay in place out of love for that University.
OsoCoreyell
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

What is the process for adding regents to the board. The real process. Not the crap paper application and the photo op, but the handshake scheme that's being controlled by a few .

You're cute. This thread is like looking in on an angry 4 year old. He snubs and whines, but eventually it doesn't make sense to try to explain things anymore. You just turn out the light and let him cry himself to sleep. Goodnight, little man.
RegentCoverup
OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

OsoCoreyell said:

YoakDaddy said:

Keyser Soze said:

Stranger said:

You mean the report of the guys that were supposed to be assessing the value of the investment portfolio from a regulatory perspective? The report from the guys that told banks to value those things at "hold to maturity" until Lehman failed, then they suddenly decided that it had to be "mark to market?" Those guys? I wonder what motive they could possibly have to deflect blame from the regulatory scheme and the regulators?

Like I said, if you think Icahn, Einhorn and Co. would have just walked away if they thought there was even a colorable argument that the Guaranty execs were "bad guys" and acting "shady", well then you just want to make facts fit the conclusions you've already arrived at.

People in the finance industry were talking about M2M long before that regulator report came out.
Blaming it on the regulators isn't going to win you any love in bankruptcy court.

Keyser Soze
I'm not gonna stop you.

Donations seem to be a big player at most Universities.
RegentCoverup
OsoCoreyell said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You're cute. This thread is like looking in on an angry 4 year old. He snubs and whines, but eventually it doesn't make sense to try to explain things anymore. You just turn out the light and let him cry himself to sleep. Goodnight, little man.

I'll guestimate Richard's total market cap losses at $50 million and we know that Ron's was around $3 billion.
By my count, the Dildo Salesman and Chief Guaranty rang up losses of over $3 billion for their shareholders.
Might I remind you that taxpayers picked up the tab for Ron's losses.

Whose idea was it to let these people on the Baylor board of regents????????

Just give us a name, who brought them in.

Keep peddling bull****, but the shareholders aren't buying it.
Keyser Soze
RegentCoverup
Yeah, NOW you don't care, you did when you were defending the board.

You want to own those wankers, be my guest. Get the photo op and go down the aisle.

But don't tiptoe if you don't want to answer the q's.
Bill Blazejowski
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Quote:

Two questions:

1) If that were true, why didn't ALL the banks in the industry fail? His job was to be the leader of the organization, did he do that?

2) Would you or Ron be as forgiving if it was your employee that lost $3 billion? Why is that standard different from what you're asking? Does that sound hypocritical to you?

We replaced one shady hustler with another. Baylor needs a housecleaning

I'm not here to defend Ron Murff. He was in leadership roles at both BU and GB which both had major institutional failings, and that looks terrible on the surface. However, just a few FACTS to add to the discussion:

- He was not CFO of Guaranty Bank. He was never CFO of Guaranty Bank.
- He was CFO of Guaranty Financial Services which was Guaranty Bank, Guaranty Insurance, & Guaranty Residential Lending.
- I don't know exact date but pretty sure he was done with that role by 2005 - 2006.
- I'm sure he was involved in the purchase of the mortgage backed securities (which were all Triple A rated), but there's no way in hell he was the sole decision maker.
- Those securities had to be purchased as Guaranty Residential Lending ceased operations around 2005 or so and without GB being able to purchase the originated mortgages from GRL they had to purchase the mortgage backed securities to fulfill requirements of thrift charter.
- Ron Murff did not run GRL into the ground. That was some other moron that mis-managed a mortgage origination company at a time when every other mortgage originator was printing money.
- Murff's last few years ('05 or '06 through '09) were spent as president of the retail bank of Guaranty Bank. If you know anything about Guaranty Bank (which you obviously don't based on reading your comments here), you'd know that the president of the retail bank at GB held ZERO sway over anything. GB was a commercial bank run by the commercial side of things (interim construction lending & residential construction lending). The retail bank consisted only of 100 banking centers in Texas & California. It held about $11B in deposits.

Again, not defending the man as he held high level positions presiding over failures at BU and at Guaranty, but this stupid narrative that he ran a $17B (asset-size) bank into the ground by himself is crazy.

It reminds me of the narrative that Briles "knew" Sam U had beat up his girlfriend at Boise when he accepted his transfer. That narrative was repeated so many times it became fact, even though our friends Paula and Mark said in their stupid book that that narrative was total BS. But it was repeated over and over and is generally accepted to be factual now. It drives me crazy when people say that Murff ran a $17B bank into the ground by himself. The guy obviously has his faults but good Lord this is a stupid narrative.
Keyser Soze

I think they got the firing of the big three correct in late May 2016 ..... beyond that most anything is fair game. Just think a lot of the dildo / bank failure stuff is Ad Hom frequently tossed out by those that cling to conspiracies about that same May 2016 head lopping.

Dman
Keyser Soze said:

I'm not gonna stop you.

Donations seem to be a big player at most Universities.

MOST universities have checks and balances in place. Nothing is left untouchable. Processes are in place to remove said body of leaders when their failed oversite, leadership, mismanagement, and conflicts of interest were found to have played a direct role in costing the university more than a quarter of a billion dollars.

There's literally no one who would have said "great job...keep it up..more of the same please". This BoR would not be in place if they answered to anyone. Your spin otherwise is old and intellectually dishonest. You know that. I know that. They know that.
xiledinok
The regents, Bank Failure, The Junior Samples of American Football Coaches, a guy who has product lines sold at places like the Hustler store, Ian McCaw, and Conference Savior Ken Starr were too ego driven to solve Baylor's problems, including football and other campus issues.

I get a kick out of the face of rape fans digging out the media. He played that or game against Baylor and lost. The guy lost so bad Brenda Tracy can get in a lockerroom while the face would get a school or coaches' association totally destroyed.

xiledinok
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

just tell us how many of Richard's precious dildos we need to sell to obtain a board seat at Baylor

And tell your board cronies not to bother with that lame regent application, everyone saw right through it. We know how the backroom deal works.

How many regents sell products that end up in stores that are subject to zoning restrictions in certain US cities?

Question, can Dick Willis' dicks be sold next door to this fine Baptist Church? Signed Lifelong Methodist who never attended a church or school at the time a dildo salesman ran it.
Forest Bueller
xiledinok said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

How many regents sell products that end up in stores that are subject to zoning restrictions in certain US cities?

Question, can Dick Willis' dicks be sold next door to this fine Baptist Church? Signed Lifelong Methodist who never attended a church or school at the time a dildo salesman ran it.
Now now X, have you ever gone to that site and seen the prices they put on these things. These are not just dildo's, these are "luxury sexual enhancement items" otherwise how do you sell a $5 piece of plastic for $69.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.