Football
Sponsored by

Prediction on the pumpers

19,965 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JettRink
80sBEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIB,MR BEARS said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

This phenomenon occurred during the Morris and Steal years as well.

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

to all you Briles FLUFFERS out there...............wipe your mouths off, get on board and ask for forgiveness.
Get on board? CHOO CHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! The Baylor Sunshine Train is rumbling down the tracks and Matt Rhule is the engineer! Get on while you still can.

I'd just as soon you jump and stay off, to be honest. You've made your allegiance clear, and it's to a disgraced former coach, not your university.
Yeah, yeah, I have heard it many times here. "Get out and stay out! You don't agree with me and don't think like me so I don't want you here." Blah....blah....blah.

My allegiance is to Baylor, not to the dishonest and incompetent people running it. Until they are all gone, I will not be setting foot again in McLane stadium. Plain and simple. Sounds like we got plenty of Pumpers willing to fight over my seats so supporting "the kids" should not be a problem.
Wow! Not setting foot in McLane till they're all gone. You're never coming back then. The BOR is self perpetuating. You need to look for a new team.
Actually, Baylor has kind of killed my passion for college football in general. I have a sweet 70" HD big screen that I can simply change the channel when things get bad.

Yes, they are self-perpetuating. The handful of the strong personalities that run the show and the potted plants that sit quietly and say nothing all share the blame. Here they are:

https://www.baylor.edu/boardofregents/index.php?id=937243

"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

If Jersey pulls an encore and delivers in year 2 what he delivered in year 1....attendance will plummet. Pumpers will begin blaming a lack of fan support as the main reason for pathetic play.

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

to all you Briles FLUFFERS out there...............wipe your mouths off, get on board and ask for forgiveness.
Get on board? CHOO CHHOOOOOOOO!!!!! The Baylor Sunshine Train is rumbling down the tracks and Matt Rhule is the engineer! Get on while you still can.

I'd just as soon you jump and stay off, to be honest. You've made your allegiance clear, and it's to a disgraced former coach, not your university.
Yeah, yeah, I have heard it many times here. "Get out and stay out! You don't agree with me and don't think like me so I don't want you here." Blah....blah....blah.

My allegiance is to Baylor, not to the dishonest and incompetent people running it. Until they are all gone, I will not be setting foot again in McLane stadium. Plain and simple. Sounds like we got plenty of Pumpers willing to fight over my seats so supporting "the kids" should not be a problem.
It's hilarious how you think your whining never to come back is a threat, it's welcome and the sooner the better.
Not a threat. Just a fact. Yep, the Baylor fan base is in great hands with loyal, dedicated, and rational fans such as yourself. I have no doubt you will make us proud. LOL!
-- Dr. David Garland
PervertedLittleTarts
Robemcdo said:

BaylorBJM said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Lulz, you clown. The next correct prediction you make, will be the first.

Wac's last three 365 predictions:
1) Mark my words, the playoff committee will find a way to put tOSU in the playoffs.
2) Horningbrook will never be a winning quarterback.
3) Bohannon will never commit to Baylor.

Looks like your boy Jersey has more wins than you do correct predictions.

Those three are not exactly off the charts reaches

Thinking OHio State would get the nod has happened before . I would think big 12 followers would remember that .
Although I didn't get the hate for Wisconsin qb thinking Bohanon might chose a school with half a chance to develop his raw skills was hardly a crazy thought. Not sure who is gonna do that here

Oh look, a hot sports opinion about football from a Canadian. Gee I don't know, perhaps Glenn Thomas, who helped develop one of the starting QBs in last year's Super Bowl, might be up to the task of developing Bohannan.

Perhaps you should stick to opining on hockey, eh?
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

It's hilarious how you think your whining never to come back is a threat, it's welcome and the sooner the better.
Not a threat. Just a fact. Yep, the Baylor fan base is in great hands with loyal, dedicated, and rational fans such as yourself. I have no doubt you will make us proud. LOL!
Like sane people have already observed, the fact you think you're welcome or a loss to anyone would be an amusement if you weren't such a childish bore.

80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

Like sane people have already observed, the fact you think you're welcome or a loss to anyone would be an amusement if you weren't such a childish bore.

-- Dr. David Garland
BaylorProud77
Good to see you guys back at it!!! It was getting a little boring. Lololololololol Go right ahead
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

File footage of Jim Ward.

80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

My 54 year old ass could still whip your ass, but I can honestly say I have never struck a woman in my life.No reason to start now. You just keep spreading the Christian Mission, Milli.
-- Dr. David Garland
D. C. Bear
OsoCoreyell said:

Gus, you're the only poster I know of that trolls himself. I predict that IF the Bears win 6 this year, we will hear nothing about it from Gus. Crickets.

No so. You will hear about how it isn't enough and anyone else would have won 10 games.
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

My 54 year old ass could still whip your ass, but I can honestly say I have never struck a woman in my life.No reason to start now. You just keep spreading the Christian Mission, Milli.
It's cute how you threaten violence because you are accurately described on a message board.

On top of that you either believe a woman is eviscerating you or that female pronouns are insults, either way, it doesn't bode well for you.

80sBEAR
MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

It's cute how you threaten violence because you are accurately described on a message board.

On top of that you either believe a woman is eviscerating you or that female pronouns are insults, either way, it doesn't bode well for you.

I really have no words!

-- Dr. David Garland
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

MilliVanilli said:

80sBEAR said:

bear2be2 said:

80sBEAR said:

Thee University said:

Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Allow me to retort.

I really have no words!

You sure don't, you're practically illiterate.

There you go broadcasting your internet search history to us again, really redeems your time here.

BUbearinARK
Gust Avrakotos said:

Dia del DougO said:

I don't think it's possible. You can't **** the same turd twice.

Do you know how many of the losers on this board defended repeated turds by steal and Morriss?

Not only did they blame the fans for pathetic play...some blamed internet negativity for losses. Remember that garbage?

We may be headed back tot those days. Pumpers never put any responsibility on the coaching staff. They are good little soldiers.
Internet boards around back then? I guess I was too busy with things like medical school, so your comparison doesn't apply to me. Does being optimistic put some unkown responsibility on me? If so, does future Rhule success put some responsibility or ownership of your little hateful negativity on you, comrade?
I’m an optimist!

And /S in case I missed it

TE
Matthew Klopfenstein 1 catch/5 yds
Moondoggie
Unwanted political leanings and childish chest pumping on a football board? Get real, guys.
baylorrific
Good grief, all of you - please take your personal rampages to private emails. None of you are clever or insightful enough to make your private posts worthy of a public forum.
80sBEAR
baylorrific said:

Good grief, all of you - please take your personal rampages to private emails. None of you are clever or insightful enough to make your private posts worthy of a public forum.
You might be better off sticking with the Grey Poupon Board. It is much more sanitary and pleasant.
SicEmBU87
This board is about 6 funerals away from enjoyable..................
BaylorProud77
I love this board. I'm easily entertained lolololol
Friscobear
Just remember that WAC/Gust is a self-admitted troll.
“At the end of the day, for 40 minutes, we just kicked their ass.”

- Mark Vital
CBallard
Jersey will get 4 wins tops this year and pumpers will say it is a 400% improvement and that is awesome.
BUbearinARK
CBallard said:

Jersey will get 4 wins tops this year and pumpers will say it is a 400% improvement and that is awesome.

Could you please explain the "Jersey" moniker. And if you don't mind, who exactly is a "pumper" and what will you do/say if we win more than the four games you keep repeating. I'm not @-ing you personally as I'm sure you're a great bear fan like me, just looking for perspective.
I’m an optimist!

TE
PervertedLittleTarts
BUbearinARK said:

CBallard said:

Could you please explain the "Jersey" moniker. And if you don't mind, who exactly is a "pumper" and what will you do/say if we win more than the four games you keep repeating. I'm not @-ing you personally as I'm sure you're a great bear fan like me, just looking for perspective.

Allow me to assist:

Jersey = a northeastern state
Pumper = a certain kind of man with a predilection for other men that WAC/Gust/CBallard (same person) continually fantasizes about
Pumpee = a recipient of pumping from said pumper, e.g. WAC/Gust/CBallard

Hope that helps.
BUbearinARK
PervertedLittleTarts said:

BUbearinARK said:

CBallard said:

WJersey will get 4 wins tops this year and pumpers will say it is a 400% improvement and that is awesome.

Allow me to assist:

Jersey = a northeastern state
Pumper = a certain kind of man with a predilection for other men that WAC/Gust/CBallard (same person) continually fantasizes about
Pumpee = a recipient of pumping from said pumper, e.g. WAC/Gust/CBallard

Hope that helps.

I’m an optimist!

TE
Mothra
If we can get our offensive philosophy figured out, I believe this team should win at least 6 games. The defense will be much improved simply because if kids' time in the system. I think it will have us in a lot of games next year. The real question mark for me if the offense. Is the o line significantly improved? Does it open up lanes for our running backs? Does it protect Charlie? Are we going to run an uptempo spread? Is the running game going to be improved over an abysmal showing last year? If Charlie all that I think he can be or will we see a sophomore slump? Huge questions on offense imo. If a Rhule gets those things figured out, we are a bowl team. Too much talent not to be and I think these coaches should figure things out.
MilliVanilli
BUbearinARK said:

CBallard said:

They think it's clever and demeaning to call a guy from New York State "Jersey", but as in most things, they're clueless to the fact it actually just makes them look geographically and culturally ignorant.

It's tantamount to trying to insult a Texan by calling him an Okie or a Cajun.

D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

If we can get our offensive philosophy figured out, I believe this team should win at least 6 games. The defense will be much improved simply because if kids' time in the system. I think it will have us in a lot of games next year. The real question mark for me if the offense. Is the o line significantly improved? Does it open up lanes for our running backs? Does it protect Charlie? Are we going to run an uptempo spread? Is the running game going to be improved over an abysmal showing last year? If Charlie all that I think he can be or will we see a sophomore slump? Huge questions on offense imo. If a Rhule gets those things figured out, we are a bowl team. Too much talent not to be and I think these coaches should figure things out.

Your questions can be distilled to a single issue: will the offensive line be an offensive line.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Your questions can be distilled to a single issue: will the offensive line be an offensive line.
I think that's the largest part of it, but there are some legitimate concerns with schemes, IMO. Although I feel it improved with Charlie at QB, we stopped throwing downfield much the latter half of the season, and running plays were unimaginitive. Would also like to see them speed it up, which would offset the issues with the oline protecting Charlie. Nixon still has to prove himself.
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

I think that's the largest part of it, but there are some legitimate concerns with schemes, IMO. Although I feel it improved with Charlie at QB, we stopped throwing downfield much the latter half of the season, and running plays were unimaginitive. Would also like to see them speed it up, which would offset the issues with the oline protecting Charlie. Nixon still has to prove himself.

I see your point(s), I think unless and until we get a more cohesive offensive line, we won't know what actually works and what doesn't. I remember a play against Kansas last year (Ish's TD catch) where there were about five different good options for Brewer. It was Kansas, so it worked pretty well. If that is the kind of play design we see with more solid line play against more challenging opponents, I think we are in for a lot of fun.
baylorrific
80sBear, I didn't state that I want the pro-Briles/anti-Briles exchange to go away because I was offended by it; I stated that I want it to go away because it is wildly uninteresting and unclever, such as your Grey Poupon comment, which might have been ever-so-slightly amusing (were it on topic) in around 1981, when the ad first aired, but is super-tired and overused almost 40 years later. You are Exhibit A of why y'all's exchange is so dead. Many thanks for making my case.
80sBEAR
baylorrific said:

80sBear, I didn't state that I want the pro-Briles/anti-Briles exchange to go away because I was offended by it; I stated that I want it to go away because it is wildly uninteresting and unclever, such as your Grey Poupon comment, which might have been ever-so-slightly amusing (were it on topic) in around 1981, when the ad first aired, but is super-tired and overused almost 40 years later. You are Exhibit A of why y'all's exchange is so dead. Many thanks for making my case.
Dilly Dilly!!!!!
-- Dr. David Garland
BUbearinARK
Gust Avrakotos said:

Watch it happen.

Gust
Just checking in. Gust? Gust?? Bueller?

I’m an optimist!

TE
BaylorBJM
Sorry bro, Gust doesn't post around these parts anymore. Guess he got tired of making those big, bold predictions and constantly falling flat on his face.

Classic case of dishing, but not taking it.

Sad!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Baylor Football is right where the leadership of Baylor wants it to be. Mission Accomplished. Life is good.

Sic 'EM Bears! Beat the Commodores!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
MilliVanilli
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Baylor Football is right where the leadership of Baylor wants it to be. Mission Accomplished. Life is good.

Look at you, posting in a necro thread under a second screen name.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
MilliVanilli said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Look at you, posting in a necro thread under a second screen name.

Necro? I was not the one who bumped the thread. My post was a positive one. What about it offended or triggered you?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.