Football
Sponsored by

Prediction on the pumpers

19,945 Views | 112 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JettRink
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BUbearinARK said:

StatMan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

All I want for New Year's is a selfie of Statman from the Texas Bowl with one arm wrapped around Buddy Jones and the other wrapped around a Rocky Road ice cream cone. (Please put your wallet in your boot, Scott.)
How did my nickname end up in this elevated testosterone level debate? Is Jones my Buddy? BTW, I don't like Rocky Road ice cream or cone. I don't wear boots, to my wallet will be in the front pocket. Thanks for mentioning me to my 'Baylor brothers & sisters'.
Plus, if you have to use an entire arm to wrap around the previously mentioned cone....either it is a very small arm or a very large cone. AND, if both arms/hands are occupied, how does one then snap a selfie?

Buddy will be holding the Selfie stick and have his other hand in Statman's front pocket. Statman is a pretty big dude. He will need a big ice cream cone.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Reporter
You and only 7.4% of your closest friends will agree on who shouldn't be voted for. What an embarrassment. How do you continue to show up and show your rear end so often? You have no shame. And you're never , ever right on who you think I am. Loser!
Reporter
JettRink
RD 2 is a total creep. He can't even get anything right. But he tries and tries and tries and tries and tries and tries ...............
LIB,MR BEARS
JettRink said:

RD 2 is a total creep. He can't even get anything right. But he tries and tries and tries and tries and tries and tries ...............
so, you're saying he's on the BOR?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Required reading for all Baylor Alums. This article gives a little insight to how we got here.

Click on "attached to a filing" and scroll all the way down to see Buddy's E-mails.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/07/01/emails-former-baylor-regent-powerful-austin-lobbyist-called-female-stu/

-- Barack Obama
LIB,MR BEARS
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Required reading for all Baylor Alums. This article gives a little insight to how we got here.

Click on "attached to a filing" and scroll all the way down to see Buddy's E-mails.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/07/01/emails-former-baylor-regent-powerful-austin-lobbyist-called-female-stu/

is there a Readers Digest version?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LIB,MR BEARS said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

is there a Readers Digest version?
This is the Cliff's Notes version:

As a Baylor University regent, prominent Texas lobbyist Neal "Buddy" Jones described female students who he suspected of drinking alcohol at parties as "perverted little tarts," the "vilest and most despicable girls" and a "group of very bad apples," according to emails he sent in 2009.

"It is insidious and inbred," Jones wrote of the students' behavior, according to emails sent to a faculty adviser.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds to me like the disrespect and mistreatment of Baylor women came all the way from the top. Unfortunately, most of the top is still there.

-- Barack Obama
JettRink
7.4% of the vote from the people who know RD2 best says it all. The other 92plus% know better than to listen to anything RD2 spouts. And this inane infatuation with Buddy is creepy indeed. Really - RD2 needs help.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.